Anduril is with me.

The artistic interpretation of Tolkien's imagination can be breathtaking. Or it can be appalling... Join in on the discussion of the artistic representations and collectible items in the Tolkien universe.

Anduril is with me.

Postby FrodoTook » Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:59 pm

Before I even brought Anduril home I redid my Tolkien room in my mind. Before I even got it home, I sketched out on the back of a receipt my layout. I just knew it would look awesome.

Now, I am home.

It does look awesome. 8)

That I got Anduril prompted me to high light it and to also share more light on some other Tolkien collectibles I have had for a while.

I thought I would enjoy subdued under light. I was right and am very pleased.

My wife likes it too. Which is a nice boon.
Last edited by FrodoTook on Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Smaug the Golden.
FrodoTook
Efff Teee

Re: Anduril is with me.

Postby ElvenArcher » Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:47 am

Do you have a photo?
ElvenArcher
Ranger of the North

Re: Anduril is with me.

Postby FrodoTook » Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:57 pm

ElvenArcher wrote:Do you have a photo?

I just took a few photos. To share with the dear Tolkien fan ( Arielle ) who was saddened to sell it. She knew I will take very good care of Anduril.

She needed money and I wanted Anduril.

So much more to this story.

I felt this is a win / win. Still I think more so for me than for her. She did need money but she did not want to sell. My heart felt for her and always will. Arielle works with me at the same store. We are closer now..which is cool.

Arielle wanted to get the scabbard to go with the sword but the scabbard is discontinued, hard to find and pricey.

If I can find the scabbard I will, at the least, take turns with her having Anduril.

Anyhow, ElvenArcher. Thank you for asking. I will share a photo soon. I am very pleased to have Anduril. It is "under lighted" and dragon heads surround it.

Very cool to see you EA. :)

Smaug the Golden.
FrodoTook
Efff Teee

Return to Tolkien Inspired Art and Collecting