Cosplay?

The artistic interpretation of Tolkien's imagination can be breathtaking. Or it can be appalling... Join in on the discussion of the artistic representations and collectible items in the Tolkien universe.

Cosplay?

Postby RohirrimNed » Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:34 pm

I've dressed as a Native American with my horse, but I would also love to have some sort of Lord of the Rings/Hobbit costume! Any ideas where I could lay my hands on something?
Preferably something from Rohan, or another type of riding costume :)
RohirrimNed
Citizen of Imladris

Re: Cosplay?

Postby StrongBow » Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:29 pm

I Got a picture of someone in a Rohan cosplay at Conneticon actually!, plastic armor but it still looked nice and it was great to see a LOTR cosplay. It looked bought so you must be able to find some somewhere.
StrongBow
Petitioner to the Council

Postby Arassuil » Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:07 am

I know this is 4 years too late, but this guy takes his Rohan costuming seriously!
Arassuil
Shield Bearer

Postby heliona » Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:58 pm

Wow! He is missing one vital ingredient, though. ;) :horse:
Image<-- Cute Border Collie puppy for Cute animal month in the TVM!

Life is short; break the rules, forgive quickly; kiss slowly; love truly; laugh uncontrollably; and never regret anything that made you smile. Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.

Grab a chance and you won't be sorry for the might-have-beens. - Arthur Ransome

Just because I have the vocabulary of a well-educated sailor doesn't mean I'm not a lady.

In Memoriam EDW - March 14th 2009
In Memoriam rowanberry - March 1st 2014 (~In Memoriam AHH - Alfred Lord Tennyson~)

Photos: My Flickr Photo Collections & Wee Nell - the furry ball of mischief!

(I occasionally post as White Shadow - you've been warned!)

New posters, there's a Welcome and Comprehensive Guide to the Messageboard to answer your questions.
heliona
The Sexy One ~ Hellaciously Huggable

Return to Tolkien Inspired Art and Collecting