LEGO Minas Tirith Model Needs Your Help!

The artistic interpretation of Tolkien's imagination can be breathtaking. Or it can be appalling... Join in on the discussion of the artistic representations and collectible items in the Tolkien universe.

LEGO Minas Tirith Model Needs Your Help!

Postby Little Lego Lord » Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:08 am

Hey fellow Tolkien fans!

I'm here to both show off and gather support for a creation of mine: A LEGO version of the film interpretation of Minas Tirith! As some of you probably know, LEGO has already released several (awesome) LOTR models, and they've been releasing sets for the new Hobbit movies. However, Minas Tirith is an important location that LEGO hasn't covered yet. This is part of the reason I made a version of the White City myself.

The link above takes you to my creation's page on a site called LEGO Ideas, where LEGO fans can post their concepts for new models. If an idea gets 10,000 supporters, it'll be reviewed by The LEGO Group and have the possibility of becoming a real product. My Minas Tirith is about halfway there, so I'm turning to you lovely Tolkien Fans to help make this dream come true. If you want to help, all you've gotta do is quickly register on LEGO Ideas, and then go and "support" my idea... And/or, better yet, share the link around to other fans. Together we can make LEGO Minas Tirith a reality!

Thanks for your time. If you want a closer look at the creation itself, you can take an in-depth look at its Flickr album.
Little Lego Lord
Petitioner to the Council

Return to Tolkien Inspired Art and Collecting