Middle Earth Lore Series | Volume 5 | Gollum

What do you think of Tolkien on the silver screen...? Whether Bakshi, Jackson, or whoever else, come on in and discuss your reflections, opinions, and memories...

Middle Earth Lore Series | Volume 5 | Gollum

Postby DagoraC » Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:03 am

I have recently restarted my Middle Earth Lore series, and have restarted it with focusing on Gollum.

I am placing this here so that anyone who maybe interested in watching the video can watch it here

[Link removed by White Council Moderator]

I am also requesting to have some constructive criticism so that I would be able to improve the nature and improve the quality of the series.

I would also love for you to recommend some characters or events for me to cover in future episodes.

Thank you for your cooperation

DagoraC
Last edited by White Shadow on Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Link removed by White Council Moderator
DagoraC
Petitioner to the Council

Re: Middle Earth Lore Series | Volume 5 | Gollum

Postby wilko185 » Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:33 pm

Stephen Colbert has had a rant about why characterising the hobbitish Sméagol as if he were the malignant cave-dwelling Gollum is incorrect. Does the quality of Gollum's character really matter? Well, if you are facing a lengthy prison sentence for comparing the Turkish president to Sméagol, then yes it does. The Turkish court will take expert testimony on Gollum's character in the coming months. Peter Jackson for one reckons the Sméagol/Gollum distinction to be important.

It's nice to be topical.
wilko185
Mariner

Re: Middle Earth Lore Series | Volume 5 | Gollum

Postby White Shadow » Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:48 am

This thread is being locked, as there is a duplicate thread in the Books (Tolkien) forum.

~*~*~*~*~*~

White Shadow

White Council Moderator
White Shadow
Shield Bearer

Return to Movies - Lord of the Rings