Please help save LOTR Conquest

From games based in Middle-earth, to the latest MMORPG, first person shooter, or strategy game, come on in and talk about the games you play!

Please help save LOTR Conquest

Postby SORMayhem » Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:38 pm

I am asking people here to consider taking one minute to sign this online petition to stop E.A. from shutting down the online servers for LOTR Conquest. Currently the petition has 700 signatures. If we reach 1,000 by March 16th we have been told that the servers will be kept open.

I understand that most of you don’t play this game, couldn’t care less about it and maybe even dislike it, but there is a small, dedicated community of us that are sad to see our favourite game close down (imagine how you would feel if it was happening to a game you love). Conquest has only been out for 14 months and we feel that online services should not be closed down so soon. It would set a bad precedent for future games.

If you could take a few seconds out of your day to sign this petition, you would be making an entire community of us Conquest nerds happy! Sincerest thanks for your kind generosity. Please, help save the Shire!

Here is the petition: http://www.petitiononline.com/conquest/petition.html
SORMayhem
Petitioner to the Council

Postby Emmaril Greenleaf » Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:56 pm

OOOOOOH so THAT'S why I can never get online!!! If I had known about this sooner, I would have sent all of my lot of friends to go sign it even if they had never heard of it!!! I'M SORRY...
Emmaril Greenleaf
Citizen of Imladris

Re: Please help save LOTR Conquest

Postby orcslayr23 » Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:12 am

Honestly LOTR Conquest on the consoles kind of sucks. As a LOTR fanatic I found it extremely disappointing. Seemed like they just rushed the game out the door. The DS version was pretty good though.
orcslayr23
Citizen of Imladris

Re: Please help save LOTR Conquest

Postby Gungnir » Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:34 am

I thought the PS3 version was great, until they turned the servers off. >-O
Gungnir
Mariner

Return to Games (Tolkien and More)