The hobbit Armies of the third age game - thoughts?

From games based in Middle-earth, to the latest MMORPG, first person shooter, or strategy game, come on in and talk about the games you play!

The hobbit Armies of the third age game - thoughts?

Postby ellioteff » Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:08 am

First of all I just want to say that the reason to why I didn't post this under the gaming section is because that section is pretty much dead and I was hoping for a better response here :)

I've always been a big fan of the lotr games, especially battle for middle earth which I've played soo much and I've so far been a bit disappointed that there have been no proper hobbit games but earlier this week I found out that it actually do exist a game called The hobbit armies of the third age which Im surprised that I've missed. Ive tried it out a bit but it wasn't as good as bfme but any games related to lotr makes me happy haha and since its a free to play game I don't really mind that it isn't very good, anyways if you want to try it for free here's the link: http://play.any.tv/SH3kU
You can also search on YouTube to find gameplay if you want to see that and feel free to let me know what you think of this game and if you know any other good hobbit/lotr games :)
ellioteff
Petitioner to the Council

Re: The hobbit Armies of the third age game - thoughts?

Postby Daefaroth » Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:11 pm

Dead or not, this thread belongs in the Forum set up for it.
- - - - - Welcome to TORC - - - - -

- There are helpful Announcements at the top of most forums. Please read them.
- Need more help? Check the Adoption Forum.
- Premiere Membership helps support TORC.
Aspire not to rapid, large postcounts, for this only enhances the taste of a spammer,
when roasted with the Breath of Death and served with "Blair’s 16 Million Reserve" sauce.

Enjoy your visits. Remember to mind your manners.

Daefaroth *at* theonering -dot- com -OR- moderators *at* theonering -dot- com
Daefaroth
The Shadow Hunter

Return to Games (Tolkien and More)