The One Ring standard edition pre-order is live.

From games based in Middle-earth, to the latest MMORPG, first person shooter, or strategy game, come on in and talk about the games you play!

The One Ring standard edition pre-order is live.

Postby Otaku-sempai » Thu Sep 05, 2019 7:45 am

Cubicle 7 has announced:
Today we are excited to announce that the pre-order for the standard edition of The One Ring – The Lord of the Rings™ Roleplaying Game is now live! Unlike our normal pre-orders, the complimentary PDF copy will be delivered as soon as the PDF is ready, which is estimated to be October 2019. We have had huge demand to pre-order this product, so we are starting this pre-order early to minimise disappointment. Don’t miss out! You can pre-order your copy here.

The 352 page core features updated rules based on years of feedback, stunning new art, and a beautifully illustrated map of Middle-earth. The game contains everything you and your friends will need to adventure in the lands of Middle-earth, including:

- A complete set of rules for roleplaying in Middle-earth
- Instructions for how to create your character and forge your own fellowship
- 11 unique Cultures and 6 different Callings to choose from
- A bestiary of enemies to face, from creeping Giant Spiders and hungry Wargs, to vicious Orcs and terrifying Stone-trolls
- Advice for telling stories that evoke the spirit and feeling of the The Hobbit™ and The Lord of the Rings™
- A complete Tale of Years spanning from the origins of the Third Age up to the default starting year of 2965 and beyond.

I will be pre-ordering this for myself (suddenly glad I never got around for purchasing the single-volume printing of the original edition of the game).
Otaku-sempai
Shield Bearer

Return to Games (Tolkien and More)