Sarah Brightman!

Unsling your guitar, pull up a chair, and strum us a chord or two. Come on in to discuss music.

Sarah Brightman!

Postby Fea~*Mar~Vanwa~Tyalieva » Thu Jul 28, 2005 7:57 pm

I looked for a thread like this, and I couldn't find one. :)
I like many different types of music, from Evanescence to Beethoven, basically. then, I borrowed a sarah brightman cd (la luna) from a friend, and I really like her music. I have all her albums now. she has a very nice voice, and I like the classical songs especially. La Luna is my favourite album, and I really like the song Figlio Perduto.
Does anyone else like Sarah Brightman? what do you think of her music?
Fea~*Mar~Vanwa~Tyalieva
Shield Bearer

Postby Thewhitetree » Sun Aug 07, 2005 1:01 pm

I like her voice. It's matured so much since 'Eden' and that makes her newer stuff much richer. But concerning sopranos she's reached the pinnacle of her career. Her voice can't really get any better.

I went to her concert last Oct. She put on a nice performance. :) I recomend you get the DVD of her concert. I don't remember what its called but its in a purple case. Its the exact concert I went to. Very nice. :)
Thewhitetree
Mariner

Postby Amrunelen » Wed Oct 05, 2005 12:58 pm

Some favorites of mine by her are her remakes of Dust in the Wind and Scarborough Fair, Hijo de La Luna, Eden, Gueri de Toi, and several of the songs from Harem. There's still a lot of hers I haven't heard yet, though.

She does have a beautiful voice.
Amrunelen
Mariner

Postby Thewhitetree » Wed Oct 26, 2005 9:48 pm

There are some amazing songs by her. And as for the concert I saw it looked like a Harem. Next time I go I want a front-row seat. :twisted:
Thewhitetree
Mariner

Re: Sarah Brightman!

Postby Arassuil » Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:45 pm

Sarah Brightman is quite a good singer, and I enjoy her style for the most part.

Here is Harem from 2003.
Arassuil
Shield Bearer

Return to Music: The Choirs of Eru