Faraway

What other authors do Tolkien fans enjoy? Come on in and enter into a broadened conversation on the great literature of this and other times.

Faraway

Postby djenkinson » Wed Nov 25, 2015 3:58 pm

I'm a huge Tolkien fan from way back, so much so that I added elements of his books to my own 600 page book, Faraway, by Doug Jenkinson. My book also has elements of Oz but really it's a very original work of literature. It's available in ebook format at Amazon.com, my website is farawaydjenkinson.com if anyone would like to visit. I wanted to write a book that Tolkien, Baum, and Rowling fans have been hungering for, and I wrote it with you in mind to enjoy. Thanks everyone.
djenkinson
Petitioner to the Council

Re: Faraway

Postby Billobob » Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:46 am

I read a summary of the book, it seems interesting I may buy it if it's not too expensive. Just one question is this just an attempt at advertising?
Billobob
Ranger of the North

Postby djenkinson » Fri Dec 04, 2015 3:05 pm

Hi. No, not just advertising. It's a wonderful story, I wrote it for people to enjoy. My readers are important to me. The price is $4.99 in ebook. It's not out in hard cover yet. Thanks so much for your interest. Let me know what you think!
Last edited by djenkinson on Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
djenkinson

Postby djenkinson » Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:58 am

Faraway by Doug Jenkinson is now priced at $3.99 until December 25th at Amazon and Smashwords. com. 600 pages of pure fun. Happy Holidays everyone!
djenkinson

Postby Hirumadaz » Thu May 11, 2017 7:28 pm

I read this, I'm feeling really good at it. I think it's that I was able to take advantage.

ทางเข้า sbobet
Hirumadaz

Return to The Books (Other Authors)