HEEELLLLLOOOOOOOOOO the home alone thread

Just as Tolkien and the Inklings used to meet at The Bird and the Baby, come in here to converse about whatever might be on your mind. This is the place for all off-topic conversation.

Re: HEEELLLLLOOOOOOOOOO the home alone thread

Postby RoseMorninStar » Wed Oct 02, 2019 7:59 pm

Sure! I'll join in on the cake baking!! I'm always up for cake.
Chocolate mousse 'pie'
or
Chocolate raspberry torte

Hmmmm... Chocolate Cake must also be in on that 'c' conspiracy...

rwhennie, how are those air fryers? Do they work well? I rarely fry anything. I sometimes make oven baked 'fries'.

heliona, little ones can be so much fun. Seeing the world anew through their eyes is really a joy.
RoseMorninStar
Ringbearer

Postby basil » Wed Oct 02, 2019 10:23 pm

Ladykat wrote:Uh=oh. :Q If Tooks is booting people in the butt, I think I'll leave LK
& Ninui

My observation on this matter, it's like the Language of Flowers, our Tooks employs the Language of Fish. The Salmon of Correction, like a religious rite. Or the Halibutt of, you know. Then there's the Dialect of Duct Tape. I'm not sure, but I believe it's akin to Klingon? It kinda sounds like it.

Rose, the "C" Cuisine, c'est bon!

@ Vana My missus is presently in a nursing home and not likely to come back to our house. After caring for her at home for several years, her physical condition and health led to that. The mind and spirit are still there, the body not so much. Bless you and Witchie, you too, for the care and love you give your dear ones, I do know how much effort and tenacity it takes to do that. What support we get depends upon what state we live in, and it's a cause for my efforts in public policy.
And I'm probably leaving someone else in a similar situation out, forgive me. Back at you double.
Much of the reason behind my disappearance from here and FB is more suited to activism and related things.

And an Official Hello and Shout to all the other acquaintances and friends and denizens here with a couple of Gandalf quotes, the first about all the small good things we do to make our world livable and the second why we shouldn't kill all the folk who've been bad at times.

Hopes for Iris's C Machine :)

https://apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap190115.html

b
basil
Mariner

Postby Witchwench » Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:01 am

Hey folks, just a quick driveby..been a busy busy week. Will start the next three chapters in LOTR reading group tomorrow????

All these food pics are going straight to my butt..thank you :D :D

I'm thinking of that second quote by Gandalf basil...thinking I'd be dead so many times if that was the case :P

I'm outta here!!! Farrier is coming any minute to trim up my horses!

Image <Purple Witchy
Witchwench
Mariner

Postby rwhen » Thu Oct 03, 2019 12:00 pm

HHHEEEELLLLLOOOOOOOOO DA HHHOOOUUUUUSSSEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

I was gone yesterday, got called in for a shift. So yesterday afternoon I finally did make the vat of chicken n dumplins....it came out so good. Is that impolite to say your own food tasted great???? Anyway, I got five freezer bags out of it. Now here is a poser.....I think it depends on what part of the country you are from...but what is a dumpling to you???? For me....it looks something like this...

My mother called them "drop dumplings"...they are pillowy and not cake like at all.....but I have lived all over the US and most places have dumplings that look like this:

Sort of a fat pasta like thing....

What are you used to?????

On the menu for tonight??? Tuna casserole. I haven't had it in a long time.....so.....

AND I work for the next four days...I need a few things in the fridge that I can just heat and eat.

Rose...those desserts look to die for, I could dive face first into with one. You are so much a baker....something I admit to envying....I am NOT a baker in the least. Actually besides a baker, you are also a really great cook....I have seen the photos. *nods*

TOOOOKKKKSSSSSS!!!!! Why are you kicking people in the behinds and running them off????? ;)

basillly you are just Cing things in a C fashion...that is all. You know I love the way your brain works....keep it up, we need to "think" from time to time. :P

Witchie....have a rest after all that work my friend. I will be posting on the book reading thread....but can't say when with four days ahead of me of work. But I will, promise.

LK....Ninui....no need to run from a rear threatening from a Tooks....Louie is much more dangerous!! ;)

Okay...hope that I got everyone in here....heliona/?? :hug:

Time for me to get a bit of TV time...today I WILL watch "Yesterday"....and Ninui I'll let you know. But being a huge Beatles fan, I think I will like it and it comes highly recommended by Brother Jim.

Cop a seat...(see what I did basilly) C if there is a book to read, compromise, create and crash your cells.....but enjoy the Comfy Home...

:hihi: and :grouphug: as ever!!
Love is as big or as little as a hug!!

vison! Alex!Rowanberry!oldtoby!Cock Robin(CR)!Prim!Calma! I will never ever forget you.

I will always treasure and remember your appreciation. Thank you. -2007 WCA's
Overwhelmed by your support and appreciation. Thank you. - 2008 WCA's

The Expected Party!! is now on the road to Gondor to celebrate. Join us.

And getting into trouble with Rally The Eldar.

Yes Ayslhyn, I do still remember.

Vanadarlin', my SSOTH - 143 forever
rwhen
Gettin' Older!!

Postby Ninui » Thu Oct 03, 2019 3:37 pm

Thought my response to the arse kicking was funny. Guess no one else thought so. Will stop trying to be humorous.
Ninui
Ranger of the North

Postby RoseMorninStar » Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:20 pm

but.. but..butt.... :D nothing wrong with a bit of humor, Ninui.

rwhen, I love chicken & dumplings just about any way (although I'm not over fond of the noodle type 'dumplings') but there are never enough dumplings, imo, so I've taken to making LOTS of smaller ones (bite sized) and popping them into the stock while it's at a low boil. They come out chewier/with a nice 'tooth' to them and they hold up better as leftovers. I also add a LOT of smoked paprika to my chicken & dumplings so it comes out looking orangey. Maybe it's more of a chicken paprikash. With dumplings. This is about as close of a pic as I could find:

basilly (and all care-givers) indeed what a challenging job that takes a great deal of patience and kindness. I hope all of you who care for others take the time to do something good for yourself, you deserve it. :grouphug:
RoseMorninStar
Ringbearer

Postby Witchwench » Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:44 am

Helloooo...me and a couple bots this fine, fair morning and a few unidentified guests (hereto-after known as UGs)...how is everyone doing>

Ninui you are a humorous arse kicker if there ever was one..but I must have missed that post...sometimes I skim when I'm coming for a drive-by..ugh. :D

Rose that almost looks like a red curry soup...which puts me in mind of Indian cuisine ...and that is always great fall food.

Waving at all the Torc denizens and wishing you well this fine Friday :hihi:

Image <Purple Witchy
Witchwench
Mariner

Postby heliona » Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:46 am

rwhen, our dumplings look like yours. We tend to make them with suet here, and then pop them in with the stew and they end up dense and gorgeous. Like these: Dumplings recipe
Image<-- Celebrating Science in the TVM!

Life is short; break the rules, forgive quickly; kiss slowly; love truly; laugh uncontrollably; and never regret anything that made you smile. Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.

Grab a chance and you won't be sorry for the might-have-beens. - Arthur Ransome

Just because I have the vocabulary of a well-educated sailor doesn't mean I'm not a lady.

In Memoriam EDW - March 14th 2009
In Memoriam rowanberry - March 1st 2014 (~In Memoriam AHH - Alfred Lord Tennyson~)

Photos: My Flickr Photo Collections & Wee Nell - the furry ball of mischief! & My Instagram account

(I occasionally post as White Shadow - you've been warned!)

New posters, there's a Welcome and Comprehensive Guide to the Messageboard to answer your questions.
heliona
The Sexy One ~ Hellaciously Huggable

Postby Vanaladiel » Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:19 pm

Just me and 2 UGs.

rwhen my favorite dumplins are just like your first picture!! That is how my mom made them and she always said there were not the best. Oh how I loved them!!! I miss her not cooking any more. At least my sister knows how to make moms Chicken Enchiladas!!! YUMMY!!! I love Pad Tai not super hot either but it is so good!! I have not had Tuna casserole in forever it seems. Might have to consider it soon.

Ninui you are very funny honey!! Sorry I was not here to remark on that sooner.

basilly one and I am sorry to hear about your lovelies being in a nursing home now. I know it must be hard. I keep wondering how long I will have here at home. It seems like each year it is a bit harder. Guru is still taking good care of me! But I know he works hard all day and so I try to do things around here like dishes and laundry so that everything is not dumped on him.

Heliona my daughter started playing in pools at 2 months. I took her to the pool and she loved it. Though she was nine years old before she willingly put her face in the water. She was watching some younger girls doing hand stands in the water and looked at me and made a comment about how that looked fun and that she could do that. So I told her to try. She was never the same. She became a real fish in water then. When she was little they were not yet teaching babies how to swim. 18 months how time flies!!! I would love to see a picture of her sometime.

Rose those cakes look absolutely fabulous!! I love chocolate and the more chocolate the better.

Wenchie :wave: Sorry to hear about your long hours! Those days can be so rough! I hope you are getting enough rest after a shift like that.

LK you silly gal!! You don't need to run, we always have a safe place for our besties here and you are one of them hon!!

Tooks :nono: no chasing folks away!! Unless you can capture the UG that keep coming to the boards and not coming in here. Bring them in and we will nail their shoes to the floor and duck tape their bums to the chair. =:)

Iris it's about time you pop in here darling!!! :hug: Great to have you coming in.

Well I am sorry that I did not make it in more this week. I have started a PTSD class on Tuesday night and a Bible study on Wednesday mornings and all the studying for this. Unfortunately I will be gone the last half of next week as I go back down to Tacoma to help take care of my mom for a few days. I guess my daughter will be coming down before I leave there so I will get to see her too. :happydance:
~*Sister of the Twilight*~
~*Daughter of the Moon*~

Inyë melmëlyë my love, for you are the melody to which I now dance!!

Bearer of "Elen~Uial"
The Moon Ring of the Twilight Star

Bard of the land of Eryn Lasgalen

Mithril Knight of Lore
Mithril Knight of Eryn Lasgalen

Lifetime Award 2010

We mourn the loss of Calma she passed away on 07/05/19 ! RIP dear lady! :rose:
Primula Baggins passed away on 02/27/19
Cockrobin has passed away on 02/18/2019 Rest in the arms of Jesus my friend!
oldtoby we will always remember you and your wit and smile! Love you my friend! RIP 1/20/18

Always in our memories, vison :rose:, Alex :rose:, Rowanberry :rose: and Watcher :rose:! Our world is a little dimmer without your smiles!

A tribute to Cynthia 11/14/2005 :rose:

For my dad who now resides with the Lord! :rose: 05/11/16 I love you daddy and will see you again someday in Glory!

TORC 365 project
Vanaladiel
~*MoonLight Dancer*~

Postby RoseMorninStar » Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:40 pm

witchwench, it may look like a curry, but it doesn't taste like one. Smoked paprika is a lovely spice. I use it heavily in the chicken & dumplings/chicken paprikash and also in butternut squash soup. It lends a savory, lightly spicy, smokey flavor. It's one of my favorite spices. Well, I have a lot of favorite spices... :lol:

I love the type of dumpling rwhen has in her chicken & dumplings too, but it's generally not enough to go around so I make a double batch and some get mixed in with the 'stew' and some kinda stay on top.

Swimming is my sport of choice. I love to swim. I try to make it 3-4x per week for lap swimming at the Y.

:hihi: to everyone!
RoseMorninStar
Ringbearer

Postby Tookish_Traveler » Sat Oct 05, 2019 6:38 am

Ahrefs.com, Tookish_Traveler and 5 guests.

:shock: 8)

How come most of these threads have turned to the topic of food??? :D

Rose, being half Hungarian, I can totally relate to the smoked paprika. I like 'hot' food too, but I also love that smoky pepper!!!
Oktoberfest!!!!

--------------------------------------
(for Calma)
---------------------------------
Tookish_Traveler
Herald of Manwe

Postby rwhen » Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:39 am

HHHHEEEEELLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOO DA HHHOOOOUUUUUSSSSSEEEEEEE>>>>>>>>>

Tooks....probably because we all eat at least several times a day???? :P And food is a very good thing....most of the time. LOL

heliona.....that is why I posted the photos....I think dumplings are different in all parts of the world and what one grew up with is typically what is their favorite. That is the case for me.....when I was in New England and saw the flat type I was like...."what the hell is this??? These are NOT dumplings...." Then I realized that even people in the South use the flat type.....been a stickler in my rump for a long time. :P

Vanadarlin....be safe on the trip South and give the mom a big ol' hug from us. Your mother must have some good southern roots...this isn't the first time that you have mentioned dishes of hers that are based in southern origin. Good luck with the two new classes you are taking...that is a big load. Let us know how it goes my SSOTH...

Witchie....LOL...I love it...UG's....or UGH's....Unidentified Guests Haunting.....LOL...today there are no registered users and three UG's....

Rose...that stew looks lovely and I too am a huge fan of smoked paprika....but just never used it in our family traditional chicken and dumplin's.....like you said, to me it is more like a paprikash with dumplings....but the important thing is that YOU love it....and I might try it your way just to give it a go...something different. I'll let you know next time I intend to make the dish. :D Thanks.

Ninui.....ya know .... I have been here on the boards a very long time and I can't tell you how many times it felt that I was being ignored...and sometimes I found out that I actually was being ignored. But also I know that sometimes ... especially with a long reply to many people, some previous posts just get lost in it all. I found I just take a "shrug" attitude about it. The boards are for all....no judgments. But sometimes ya gotta have a thick skin too and just just soldier on. We love ya and want to read all your post. In fact, I did reply to you and LK in the same line, sorry if it didn't resonate in the way you had expected.....Hang in there, we aren't going anywhere. :hug:

Okay......need to get ready for day two of four for work....it was so busy yesterday....can't imagine what today will hold. Hang in there, I'll try and post again tomorrow

Until then...

:hihi: and :grouphug: as ever.....
Love is as big or as little as a hug!!

vison! Alex!Rowanberry!oldtoby!Cock Robin(CR)!Prim!Calma! I will never ever forget you.

I will always treasure and remember your appreciation. Thank you. -2007 WCA's
Overwhelmed by your support and appreciation. Thank you. - 2008 WCA's

The Expected Party!! is now on the road to Gondor to celebrate. Join us.

And getting into trouble with Rally The Eldar.

Yes Ayslhyn, I do still remember.

Vanadarlin', my SSOTH - 143 forever
rwhen
Gettin' Older!!

Postby RoseMorninStar » Sat Oct 05, 2019 3:19 pm

rwhen wrote:Ninui.....ya know .... I have been here on the boards a very long time and I can't tell you how many times it felt that I was being ignored...and sometimes I found out that I actually was being ignored. But also I know that sometimes ... especially with a long reply to many people, some previous posts just get lost in it all. I found I just take a "shrug" attitude about it. The boards are for all....no judgments. But sometimes ya gotta have a thick skin too and just just soldier on. We love ya and want to read all your post. In fact, I did reply to you and LK in the same line, sorry if it didn't resonate in the way you had expected.....Hang in there, we aren't going anywhere. :hug:

I wholeheartedly agree with this. There are times when I read something & find it interesting or funny but I don't have anything to add or can't think of a response or other people have already commented. It's one of the reasons I don't reply to everyone all of the time because I am sure to miss someone.

Yesterday I was leaving the Y and I checked the weather on my phone and I got so excited, it seems the forecast had changed and it was calling for sun and 72F for today!!! Then I realized, for whatever weird reason, my phone was saying I was in Columbus, Ohio. :? I live no where near Columbus, Ohio so not sure how that happened. When I got home the location reset and the forecast returned to 100% chance of rain/thunderstorms and a high of 50F. :( Indeed, today is cold & rainy, so I did not go to the Farmer's Market.
RoseMorninStar
Ringbearer

Postby Witchwench » Sat Oct 05, 2019 6:19 pm

Ninui, Oh my goodness, yes, totally agree about being or feeling ignored...I have been ignored and I have inadvertently ignored posts because I skimmed too fast. It can be quite deflating, but this is an awesome group here and I really feel no one intentionally ignores anything, just gets lost sometimes in the shuffle.

basil, I am so sorry to hear about the missus in nursing home..that has got to be a rough (but necessary) decision. If my father comes to a point where he cannot get out of bed, I'll be looking down that road as well. Here in MN we have pretty good, at home hospice and such, so I'm hoping we can stay here together for as long as possible, if not till the end...keep up the good fight in your location. :hugs:

rwhen I'm loving it UGH's..because they do haunt, they never seem to come out and actually engage..they linger, like spirits in the background :D :D :Q Yeah, Rudy is da man!! I usually have 4-6 outside breedings to him over a calendar year, so it's nice for the extra cash to help feed dogs and horses. :D

Rose, it sounds absolutely delicious roasted paprika..I'll have to find a recipe for it

Vana, you are busy busy...and having to drive down to Tacoma on top of all of that. Does your mom still live on her own? Dumplings look awesome!

Tooks..food is a universal language, but it is also very regional and ethnic..you can learn alot about a person by the food they love...and well, we are all hobbits at heart and food just makes the flippin world go around!!

Ladykat, I watched the first two episodes of Emmergence too..I'll probably stick around for more. I love that main actress, ever since I saw her in FX's season 1 of Fargo (awesome by the way)..I'm so glad she is picking up work and continuing to be out there, hell of an actress

Waving and saying hello to my fellow torcers that I have missed :hi:

One of my favorite dishes, in cooler months: Loaded Baked Potato Soup...num

~~~~~~
Image <Purple Witchy
Witchwench
Mariner

Postby IrisBrandybuck » Sun Oct 06, 2019 7:29 am

Heeelllllloooooooo!!!!!!!!!

Computer is still out of commission. So I'm posting at church again. I could probably post from my phone but trying to use it for non-mobile websites gives me a headache.

rwhen, I just read your response about being ignored and remembered a few people we had a great deal of trouble with a few years ago, who pretended to be nice and all and then suddenly turned mean on many of us. Hurt some very important people in my life. Glad to see the people I love are still around.

Hi, basilly one! :hug: So sorry for the missus. :( Give her a big :grouphug: from all of us.

LK: :hug: :hug:

Eh, :grouphug: for EVERYONE!!!!

Some days are grumpier than others...

For Calma :rose:
For Cock-Robin :rose:
For Toby :rose:

May we never forget them. :rose:

Cats were once worshiped in Egypt. They have never forgotten this.

"They ask me what I'd like written about me when I'm gone. I hope they write I made Penn State a better place, not just that I was a good football coach." -- Joe Paterno
IrisBrandybuck
I can't brain today. I have the dumb.

Postby Thor 'n' Oakenshield » Sun Oct 06, 2019 10:11 am

RoseMorninStar wrote:
rwhen wrote:Ninui.....ya know .... I have been here on the boards a very long time and I can't tell you how many times it felt that I was being ignored...and sometimes I found out that I actually was being ignored. But also I know that sometimes ... especially with a long reply to many people, some previous posts just get lost in it all. I found I just take a "shrug" attitude about it. The boards are for all....no judgments. But sometimes ya gotta have a thick skin too and just just soldier on. We love ya and want to read all your post. In fact, I did reply to you and LK in the same line, sorry if it didn't resonate in the way you had expected.....Hang in there, we aren't going anywhere. :hug:

I wholeheartedly agree with this. There are times when I read something & find it interesting or funny but I don't have anything to add or can't think of a response or other people have already commented. It's one of the reasons I don't reply to everyone all of the time because I am sure to miss someone.

I can't tell you how much I agree with both of you. And Ninui, we're always here for you! I read all of your posts, and I always love hearing what you have to say - what everybody here has to say, in fact. I don't always reply to everything, mostly for the same reasons listed above; sometimes, I don't feel like my input would be especially helpful or constructive, sometimes I feel like I'm intruding in the conversation. But I want you to know that every time I do get to talk to you on here is a great joy, and I never want you to feel overlooked. :hug:

It's so cold around here now! The weather has really turned around quite quickly: it's been constant rain, chilly wind, and cold nights. The trees are beautiful, at least. One thing I can say for certain about New England is that it has amazing scenery, even with all the harsh weather conditions and bitter winters. There's even something distinctly cozy about the cloudy gray skies, the trees with their bare branches....it's home, you know? :D
Thor 'n' Oakenshield
Rider of the Mark

Postby Quimrill_Renctar » Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:25 am

Witchwench, 4 guests, and I

Hello! I am re-emerging from a month-ish of insanity! Sorry for the radio silence.

It is getting cold here! had to start my car ten minutes before I needed to leave so I could actually see out, which is deffinitly preferable to having to scrape off the ice. ‘Tis the season!

Iris! Great to see you! Sorry to hear about your computer. I know what you mean about mobile devices and websites and such.

Alrighty! I shall now ignore everybody else’s post! Mostly because class is about to begin..... and I’m the teacher, so.... I guess I better... yeah.

~Quill
Quimrill_Renctar
Ranger of the North

Location: A little patch of paradise I like to call... the backside of nowhere

Postby Witchwench » Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:30 am

Oh my everlasting ..!! I'm here with someone!! QR!!! I. Am. Not. Alone!

four UGs and two of us...

Does a little dance

But work beckons you...alas...

Cheers, have a good day.

Edit: Now I spy Melwa!!!

Image <Purple Witchy
Witchwench
Mariner

Postby Vanaladiel » Mon Oct 07, 2019 2:50 pm

It's just me and 2 UGs!

rwhen yes my mom is a southern belle! Born and raised in Oklahoma! I always loved her cooking! I sure will give her a hug from all of us.

Wenchie yes I am busy right now but that will not remain all winter but just a few weeks. Today it is just laundry and Bible Study! Oh and snuggling with China kitty on the couch!

To everyone I did not remark to, I see you and love you as family!! Wishing you all a great day!! <3
~*Sister of the Twilight*~
~*Daughter of the Moon*~

Inyë melmëlyë my love, for you are the melody to which I now dance!!

Bearer of "Elen~Uial"
The Moon Ring of the Twilight Star

Bard of the land of Eryn Lasgalen

Mithril Knight of Lore
Mithril Knight of Eryn Lasgalen

Lifetime Award 2010

We mourn the loss of Calma she passed away on 07/05/19 ! RIP dear lady! :rose:
Primula Baggins passed away on 02/27/19
Cockrobin has passed away on 02/18/2019 Rest in the arms of Jesus my friend!
oldtoby we will always remember you and your wit and smile! Love you my friend! RIP 1/20/18

Always in our memories, vison :rose:, Alex :rose:, Rowanberry :rose: and Watcher :rose:! Our world is a little dimmer without your smiles!

A tribute to Cynthia 11/14/2005 :rose:

For my dad who now resides with the Lord! :rose: 05/11/16 I love you daddy and will see you again someday in Glory!

TORC 365 project
Vanaladiel
~*MoonLight Dancer*~

Postby RoseMorninStar » Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:06 pm

Alll bbyyyy myyyyseeelf.. I'm a here...alllll byyyyy myyyyseeelf...

Loaded baked potato soup!! OhMyGoodness.. I love that. I haven't made it in a long time as I'm trying to lose weight/get healthier .. but oh.. that is so tasty. *sigh*

I don't even want to think of frost and having to warm the car up. It's hard enough to get myself out let alone when it's so awful out. I'd like to put an order in for a nice loooooong fall.
RoseMorninStar
Ringbearer

Postby basil » Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:03 pm

Is it time to start hanging up the Christmas lights yet?

https://apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap191008.html

b
basil
Mariner

Postby Tookish_Traveler » Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:12 pm

NO. No it is not.

:thppt:

We do like NASA photos, however. :D
Oktoberfest!!!!

(for Calma)
Tookish_Traveler
Herald of Manwe

Postby basil » Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:08 am

Have camera, will travel.

Speaking of which, I haven't been out with mine for a while, best get busy chronicling.

b
basil
Mariner

Postby Tookish_Traveler » Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:26 pm

Me and 1 guest. I missed basil. :P :D

So... I am home alone. I alone have access to TORC. All your thread belong to MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!1111

*plans world domination*
Oktoberfest!!!!

(for Calma)
Tookish_Traveler
Herald of Manwe

Postby Witchwench » Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:41 pm

Tooks is planning world domination! 8) how cool is that!!

basil..get busy chronicling!!

I'm here with 1 UG...

Helllloooooooooooo
Witchwench
Mariner

Postby basil » Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:18 pm

Omnipotent Rulers will need proper dress, something Italian I think.

And a crew of semi-competent minions, we homefolk could do that.

But we'd need costuming too.

And some powerful World Dominating Theme, of course.

This can get complicated.

b
basil
Mariner

Postby RoseMorninStar » Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:24 pm

If we are to have an omnipotent ruler planning world domination I'd rather it be Tooksey than what we currently have in the world. Although.. I dunno.. she'd probably have Shelobs and Ungoliants running around. *twitch*

We could combine basilly's plan with the World domination costuming theme... I can sew...
RoseMorninStar
Ringbearer

Postby Tookish_Traveler » Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:25 am

Pretty sure this is my costume:

8)
Oktoberfest!!!!

(for Calma)
Tookish_Traveler
Herald of Manwe