Dearest Mods :P

Just as Tolkien and the Inklings used to meet at The Bird and the Baby, come in here to converse about whatever might be on your mind. This is the place for all off-topic conversation.

Re: Dearest Mods :P

Postby Bardhwyn » Tue Oct 20, 2020 5:59 am

Alassante_Estel wrote: What I did back in the day, spamming so that 40% of the threads on the front page were popping up because of me, isn’t something I’d do now.

* cough *

:D
Bardhwyn
Mariner

Postby gimli_axe_wielder » Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:31 am

:horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse:
gimli_axe_wielder
Ringbearer

Postby Alassante_Estel » Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:56 am

Bardhwyn wrote:
Alassante_Estel wrote: What I did back in the day, spamming so that 40% of the threads on the front page were popping up because of me, isn’t something I’d do now.

* cough *

:D

You miss the spam and you know it :drink: :thumbsup:
Alassante_Estel
Mariner

Postby Alassante_Estel » Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:57 am

gimli_axe_wielder wrote::horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse:

You’re definitely still a spammer :rofl: and I love you for it :love:
Alassante_Estel
Mariner

Postby Sunsilver » Tue Oct 20, 2020 7:21 am

Hmmm...I find it hard to believe that one of TORC's most infamous spammers never made it past Mariner!

Now that you're back you'll have to remedy that, won't you, Estel?? :D :D :D
Sunsilver
Ranger of the North

Postby Alassante_Estel » Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:51 am

To be fair, I made it to Mariner within about a year and a half :Q
Alassante_Estel
Mariner

Postby gimli_axe_wielder » Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:56 pm

The fun part is when you look at our post per day average! I’m still at nearly 2 posts per day average! What the heck was it in 2002 or 2003 :shock:

And I’ll always be a spammer. I post quality spam though. =:)
gimli_axe_wielder
Ringbearer

Postby Alassante_Estel » Thu Oct 22, 2020 12:36 pm

gimli_axe_wielder wrote:The fun part is when you look at our post per day average! I’m still at nearly 2 posts per day average! What the heck was it in 2002 or 2003 :shock:

And I’ll always be a spammer. I post quality spam though. =:)

I was looking through old threads and found a post where I had said something to the effect of reaching 3,000 posts within 4 months of joining :shock: I do remember working in the university library and switching between 4 computers to post, back when the board was really slow to load :lol:
Alassante_Estel
Mariner

Postby Morwenna » Wed Oct 28, 2020 11:31 am

Right. I've been on this board for 13 years and I'm not a Mariner yet.
Morwenna
Ranger of the North

Postby Alassante_Estel » Thu Oct 29, 2020 5:18 am

It was easier before all the movies came out and the boards were so insanely busy that you literally couldn’t keep up. I used to have four computers on the go, each one refreshing a different forum, just to try and see everything that was happening before it got lost to the second or third page.

Also, I was a spammer :lol: 8) :lol:
Alassante_Estel
Mariner

Postby Tookish_Traveler » Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:41 pm

Yes. Yes, you were.

;)

We need some laughs here.....
Tookish_Traveler
Herald of Manwe

Postby Alassante_Estel » Fri Oct 30, 2020 1:58 pm

Tookish_Traveler wrote:Yes. Yes, you were.

;)

But you still loved me, right?

Right?

:lol: :wink: :D :hug: :spammer: :horse:
Alassante_Estel
Mariner

Previous

Return to Talk: The Bird and the Baby