For the Fallen but not Forgotten of TORC III

Just as Tolkien and the Inklings used to meet at The Bird and the Baby, come in here to converse about whatever might be on your mind. This is the place for all off-topic conversation.

Re: For the Fallen but not Forgotten of TORC III

Postby Vanaladiel » Fri Aug 02, 2019 5:08 pm

Some of us were coerced back to TORC but I am so glad to be here. Since posting earlier this week, I have had much more energy like this place brings me back to my younger self. Loving it!!

Eliana so glad you popped in!! Keep coming in as you can and join us!

Tooks you have been a busy retiree! I can keep the dishes done but not much else other than laundry once a week. I tried to vacuum about a week ago and it really messed me up. To hard to do with how calm and low I have to keep my blood pressure and pulse rate. It really takes it out of me if I do too much in a day. Then I have to take a day or two and do absolutely nothing just to recuperate! It sucks!
Image Spring come quickly!!
~*Sister of the Twilight*~
~*Daughter of the Moon*~

Inyë melmëlyë my love, for you are the melody to which I now dance!!

Bearer of "Elen~Uial"
The Moon Ring of the Twilight Star

Bard of the land of Eryn Lasgalen

Mithril Knight of Lore
Mithril Knight of Eryn Lasgalen

Lifetime Award 2010

We mourn the loss of Calma she passed away on 07/05/19 ! RIP dear lady! :rose:
Primula Baggins passed away on 02/27/19
Cockrobin has passed away on 02/18/2019 Rest in the arms of Jesus my friend!
oldtoby we will always remember you and your wit and smile! Love you my friend! RIP 1/20/18

Always in our memories, vison :rose:, Alex :rose:, Rowanberry :rose: and Watcher :rose:! Our world is a little dimmer without your smiles!

A tribute to Cynthia 11/14/2005 :rose:

For my dad who now resides with the Lord! :rose: 05/11/16 I love you daddy and will see you again someday in Glory!

TORC 365 project
Vanaladiel
~*MoonLight Dancer*~

Postby rwhen » Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:34 am

Well YEAH Tooks, ya old TORC geezer!! I have my suspicion there are more people lurking about from the old days than we might suspect. I keep hoping that if we mention them enough, they will find a way back here. *sigh*

Vanadarlin' :hug: God love a duck but you really do have to watch yourself and take it easy and not overdo it. If I was the one to nudge in the right direction then color me happy as a flea at a dog show!! I am just thrilled to see you and others slowing coming back again. This will never be the TORC of yesteryear but dang if we can't do the best we can.

Today I feel about 112....I was called yesterday about an hour before leaving for my midday shift and asked if I would switch and do a closing yesterday and then a midday today. I said of course.....actually I like that I'll have this evening off and tomorrow before going back on Monday for a closing.

BUT while it is okay with me, someone please explain it to my achy body!! Oi.....

But to topic.....this morning I thought of the mighty wit and totally lovable TERRY D!!!!! Miss you Terry t00ts, Terry Teddy and all other affections I can remember of you. Hope you see this and swoop on down to show your bright face!! YOU ARE MISSED!! :hug:
Love is as big or as little as a hug!!

vison! Alex!Rowanberry!oldtoby!Cock Robin(CR)!Prim!Calma! I will never ever forget you.

I will always treasure and remember your appreciation. Thank you. -2007 WCA's
Overwhelmed by your support and appreciation. Thank you. - 2008 WCA's

The Expected Party!! is now on the road to Gondor to celebrate. Join us.

And getting into trouble with Rally The Eldar.

Yes Ayslhyn, I do still remember.

Vanadarlin', my SSOTH - 143 forever
rwhen
Gettin' Older!!

Postby eliana » Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:47 am

:) mostly I was wondering if the old place saw regular activity, from fine folks like you I remember our not. I was surprised to see wandering's name on the front page, with dates from last month no less
eliana
Mariner

Postby rwhen » Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:09 am

Wandering??? Really? He usually posted over in Manwe last I saw him post. But also in events for the Oxford Moots....it would be great to see him post on up more.

Today I am remembering our dear Frodo Took, Effff Teeee......another oldster like so many of us. You are far away from TORC these days dear Efff Teee but never ever forgotten!! :hug: Miss you like crazy.
Love is as big or as little as a hug!!

vison! Alex!Rowanberry!oldtoby!Cock Robin(CR)!Prim!Calma! I will never ever forget you.

I will always treasure and remember your appreciation. Thank you. -2007 WCA's
Overwhelmed by your support and appreciation. Thank you. - 2008 WCA's

The Expected Party!! is now on the road to Gondor to celebrate. Join us.

And getting into trouble with Rally The Eldar.

Yes Ayslhyn, I do still remember.

Vanadarlin', my SSOTH - 143 forever
rwhen
Gettin' Older!!

Previous

Return to Talk: The Bird and the Baby