In the meantime, Kruge shows everyone how to whip up a proper batch of Klingon brownies.......
The recipe:Klingon Brownies:
• 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, melted and cooled
• 1 cup sugar
• 1 large egg
• 24 tribble brains
• 1 cup all-purpose flour
• 1 cup fine GAGH
• 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
• 1/2 cup (3 ounces) bitter chocolate, chopped,
• 3 tablespoons sour cream
• 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
• 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
• Nonstick cooking spray
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl, stir together butter, sugar, salt, and egg until combined. Add vanilla, GAGH, and sour cream and stir until incorporated. Sift flour and cocoa powder into bowl and stir until combined. Stir in chocolate.
2. Spray two mini muffin pans with cooking spray. Fill each cup with 2 tablespoons batter and top with a tribble brain. Bake until a toothpick inserted in center of a brownie comes out clean, 15 to 17 minutes. Let brownies cool slightly in pans on wire racks before serving.
Tooks carefully carried the brownies to the waiting judges.....