Interview Project

Just as Tolkien and the Inklings used to meet at The Bird and the Baby, come in here to converse about whatever might be on your mind. This is the place for all off-topic conversation.

Interview Project

Postby stephaniehaugaard » Sun May 01, 2016 8:30 pm

Hello my name is Stephanie Haugaard and I am a college student who is doing research on fandom and how fandom has influenced media industries. I was wondering if you could help me out by answering a couple of questions. This will only be used as a college project and privacy will be protected. For those participating in this interview please answer these questions by Monday May 2, 2016 at 4pm. Thank you. Your participation is greatly appreciated.

1. What is your main area of participation on theonering.com and/or the message boards?

2. How do you think you have influenced media industries through your participation in theonering.org and/or other fandom community participations such as Comic Con?

3. How do you think your participation influenced the progress and success of The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit?

4. What media industry or industries do you think have been influenced by your participation in these fan communities?
stephaniehaugaard
Petitioner to the Council

Return to Talk: The Bird and the Baby