Just as Tolkien and the Inklings used to meet at The Bird and the Baby, come in here to converse about whatever might be on your mind. This is the place for all off-topic conversation.
Crazy Cat Lady
- Posts: 23939
- Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2001 4:36 pm
- Location: Up the road, across the street, down the lane, and around the bend
I 2nd that!!!!!
- Posts: 23835
- Joined: Mon Apr 08, 2002 6:45 am
- Location: Careening through time...and space...
» Mon May 09, 2016 7:50 am
Happy belated Mother's Day to all the mothers here and elsewhere. None of us would be here if not for you!
- Posts: 10537
- Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2001 12:01 pm
Good point, hamlet.
I'm not a human mom, but I'm a kitty mom...and my boys got me a card and flowers. (thanks to their dad, of course!)
Always..."I'd rather kiss a Wookie...""They ask me what I'd like written about me when I'm gone. I hope they write I made Penn State a better place, not just that I was a good football coach." -- Joe Paterno
I can't brain today. I have the dumb.
- Posts: 20895
- Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2003 9:42 pm
- Location: Central Pennsylvania
Return to Talk: The Bird and the Baby
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests