Lavender Hill Inn ::UPDATED NOVEMBER 2010::

Pull out your pack and head on down to the Prancing Pony for some great Role Playing (try to stay in character)!

Postby Lenne Linwe » Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:15 pm

Amara looked into Martin's eyes deeply and stayed as close to him as she could. She was definitely in love with him. She leaned forward slowly and the kissed the corner of his lips gently. "Martin... I have never loved someone as much as I love you..." She whispered to him and swallowed hard. She was beyond nervous at this point.
Lenne Linwe
Shield Bearer

Location: In the Lavender Inn, taking care of anyone in need of healing.

Postby Martin the Warrior » Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:25 pm

"To tell you the truth, neither can I," he starred into her eyes. And some how ended up kissing her. "You're the only person I have ever truly loved, those crushes I told you about, they weren't real, they weren't anything like the way I feel about you. If all the world came against us, I'd still try to find away to be with you every moment I possibly could."
Martin the Warrior
Rider of the Mark

Postby Lenne Linwe » Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:25 pm

Amara kissed Martin back lightly and blushed for a moment. She had been waiting for this moment to happen for a while now. She couldn't keep her eyes off of him, which made her smile. "No one else matters to me now..." She whispered again and then swallowed hard, gently caressing his cheek with her good hand. She stayed close to him and didn't want to move from that spot for a long time. She was extremely at ease, despite the circumstances they would face later on.
Lenne Linwe
Shield Bearer

Postby Martin the Warrior » Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:42 pm

"Always remember you're queen of my life, and nothing will ever change that," he then looked down on her, " and as such, I will try to always treat you with the upmost respect. My dear sweet one."

(OOC: I think it's time for another time jump, even if it's to the next day.)
Martin the Warrior
Rider of the Mark

Postby Lenne Linwe » Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:12 pm

(OOC: we could always jump to when we get to Hobbiton.)
Lenne Linwe
Shield Bearer

Postby Martin the Warrior » Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:24 pm

(OOC: Absolutely! Why don't you start.)
Martin the Warrior
Rider of the Mark

Postby Lenne Linwe » Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:34 pm

(OOC: Will do!!!)

It had taken over two weeks to get from where they had last been to Hobbiton. It was a long and sometimes treacherous journey. But, as long as Martin was by her side, she felt as if she could overcome any obstacle that was hurled their way. Including all of the multiple encounters from Orcs that they had received.

Arriving in Hobbiton was probably one of the most memorable times in their entire trip. Seeing all the rolling hills of green and the little Hobbit children running around made things incredibly easy for Amara. She wished at times that she had grown up here, where things were hardly taken seriously. She sighed a bit and looked over to Martin with a big smile on her face. She sighed happily, as he rode alongside her.
Lenne Linwe
Shield Bearer

Postby Martin the Warrior » Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:51 pm

Martin could not believe how many of the Hobbit children starred at them. It was quite obvious that most of them had never seen people as tall as them. He tried to smile at all of them, he loved the way everything seemed so free and easy in the Shire.

It had been the same way the last time he had visited, that was a happy occasion. This seemed to be going the same way, only happier for he had Amara by his side.
Martin the Warrior
Rider of the Mark

Postby Lenne Linwe » Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:02 pm

Amara giggled a bit, at the kids trying to keep up with Martin and her horse, but their legs were too short. She smiled more and looked ahead, seeing a large man ahead that was taller than the rest, covered in a grey cloak. It was Gandalf. "Ah, just the wizard I wanted to see!" She exclaimed happily to him and he laughed heartily, with that booming laugh of his.

She slowly got off of Baran and walked over to him, giving him a big hug. Gandalf was like a grandfather to her and she looked up to so much. She was so glad to see him again, especially when he enveloped her into a monstrous hug. He smiled widely and then looked up to see Martin still there. "You must be Martin..."
Lenne Linwe
Shield Bearer

Postby Martin the Warrior » Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:50 am

Martin was a little nervous at first, who wouldn't be, Gandalf was a wizard, but when he saw how Amara was around him, she wasn't scared, why should he. It was when he said, "and you must be Martin." That was what totally floored him, he got of Mithroch, went over and said, "Please to meet you sir." And then offered out his hand.
Martin the Warrior
Rider of the Mark

Postby Lenne Linwe » Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:19 am

Gandalf smiled to Martin and then shook his hand back, nodding to him. "Pleasure meeting you." He said to Martin and then looked down to Amara, who was smiling happily. Amara couldn't take her eyes off of Martin and this seemed to happen all the time. She loved him with all her heart now. Those feelings would never go away.

Seeing Amara like this made Gandalf smirk. He had never seen Amara look so in love with someone before. "Let us go inside and discuss what is needed to discuss..." He said to the both of them softly.
Lenne Linwe
Shield Bearer

Postby Martin the Warrior » Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:40 am

Martin stood beside Amara, and reached to take her hand. He still felt a little nervous, but as long as he was a friend of Amara's, he knew that things would be alright.
Martin the Warrior
Rider of the Mark

Postby Lenne Linwe » Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:32 pm

Amara nodded to Gandalf and then blushed, when she felt Martin's hand in her own. She actually really loved the feeling. She intertwined her fingers with his and sighed happily, leaning against him slightly. "We have something of grave importance to inform you of, Gandalf..." She said to him softly and then he chuckled a bit. "I already know what it is the both of you seek. We must speak alone... Away from the others." He replied and then motioned for the both of them to follow him.

Leading the way, Gandalf walked the both of them to his old friend, Bilbo Baggins', beautifully simple home. Amara smiled and walked with Martin, staying as close to his side as possible, as if she were attached to his hip.
Lenne Linwe
Shield Bearer

Postby Martin the Warrior » Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:53 pm

Martin was a little excited, he had never actually been in a real hobbit hole before. He was in awe, at the garden surrounding the hill it had every possible vegetable in it, including of course the favorite of every hobbit, quite a few mushrooms. The sight was beautiful, not as beautiful as Amara, he thought to himself as he glanced over at her, as they walked along.
Martin the Warrior
Rider of the Mark

Postby Lenne Linwe » Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:21 pm

Amara made it into the amazing home of Bilbo with Gandalf and Martin and sighed happily, remembering it fully. She had been to his home, the last time she had visited for getting ale for her inn. She squeezed Martin's hand slightly and smiled, as she saw Bilbo slowly walk into the room with his nephew, Frodo, alongside him. She smiled wider to the both of them and waved, happily. "Hello, my friends!" She exclaimed and then Frodo ran to her, giving her a big hug around the lower half of her legs; which was really the only area he could reach.

Giggling, Amara hugged him back and looked down on him, as if he were only a child. Gandalf watched them smiling and then looked over to Martin. "So... You are in search of the runes. I hope you both realize the great deal of danger that lies ahead of you." He said to them, thoughtfully.
Lenne Linwe
Shield Bearer

Postby Martin the Warrior » Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:17 pm

Hobbit's were amazing folk, thought Martin as he looked around the homey hole. "Bilbo it's good to see you again, last time I was shorter than you, and was in Rivendell, I must have only been four or five at the time." He was not shocked that Amara was good friends with Bilbo and Frodo, she seemed to have friends everywhere. He had listened very carefully to what Gandalf had to say then looked cautiously at Amara and then back at Gandalf and asked, "What danger?" It come out more of as a whisper then as words, like the flicker of a candle just before it's blown out, half there and half gone. As if the word danger, would ruin everything in Hobbiton.
Martin the Warrior
Rider of the Mark

Postby Lenne Linwe » Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:23 pm

Gandalf kept looking back to Amara and Frodo, as the both of them spoke to each other. He then looked back to Martin and then motioned for him to follow suit into the next room, away from earshot. Once he made it there, the whole house looked ten times to big for the already large wizard. He groaned a bit, as his head hit a chandelier above and then instantly sat down in a small chair, to look at Martin better.

Once Martin arrived, he placed his hands in his lap and took a deep breath. "Martin... Taking Amara on this journey or even yourself, for that matter, could result in death. Those runes were hidden away and scattered for a reason. They bring great power. If they were placed in the wrong hands, tragedy could strike and it could be the end of Middle-Earth as we know it." He said wisely to Martin and watched him seriously.
Lenne Linwe
Shield Bearer

Postby Martin the Warrior » Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:50 pm

Martin sighed, he thought, if he had known, he might have gone by himself to search for it, he certainly wouldn't to be the reason she died. He thought how he nearly lost her, really just after leaving Laurina's. Then strength returned, and he said, "I do love her very much, even if the runes were all in Mordor, I'd go get them for her. I do feel more than ever we must get the runes back. I don't think even if I tried to persuade her to go back and give up this quest she'd go back quietly. And I think if I did, it would kill the love we have between us into a hatred that would cause the death of both of us." He looked deeply at the Wizard, "She mean's more to me than life itself, and if I die, I hope it's protecting her. At least then I could very well go and die happy."
Martin the Warrior
Rider of the Mark

Postby Lenne Linwe » Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:57 pm

Gandalf smiled weakly to Martin and nodded slowly to him. "I know this love that you speak of, with Amara. It is a love so deep. That is why I fear the worst for Amara, if you were to pass on. She would not be able to handle that... Which is why... I am to be going with the both of you on this journey." He said to Martin softly and then took a deep breath. "I cannot bear to see Amara hurt again, from losing someone that she loves. She already lost her parents, as did you. I am sure you understand the feeling of agony and loss that I am speaking." He added.

Amara slowly walked into the room and stood beside Martin, looking back and forth from the both of them, with a smile. "What are you both talking about?" She asked them, staying close to Martin as she stood there. She loved being close to him, since it made her feel so safe and warm.
Lenne Linwe
Shield Bearer

Postby Martin the Warrior » Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:06 pm

Martin looked and smiled at Amara, and then back to Gandalf, "I think that the news would come better from you, then I could ever say it." He was happy and overjoyful with the thought of having Gandalf join them. "Gandalf was very welcome to join them, a welcome addition indeed," he thought to himself.
Martin the Warrior
Rider of the Mark

Postby Lenne Linwe » Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:15 pm

Amara looked confused by what Gandalf and Martin were speaking of, before she had even entered the room. She then kept a close eye on her old friend, seeming him smile widely to her. "Amara, would you mind so much if I followed along on this journey of yours?" He asked her softly, with a hint of humor in his voice. Just hearing this made Amara's smile ten times bigger than before. "It would be a pleasure!!!" She said happily and then hugged him tightly.

Gandalf smiled widely to Martin and hugged Amara back, winking at him. 'You got a good one, Martin... Do not ever hurt her.' He told Martin in his head, since he quite easily had the power to do so.
Lenne Linwe
Shield Bearer

Postby Martin the Warrior » Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:53 am

Martin nodded at Gandalf, he had understood what the look had meant. Martin then said, "Well, then where should we start looking." And settle himself into a near by chair after helping Amara sit down first.
Martin the Warrior
Rider of the Mark

Postby Lenne Linwe » Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:12 am

Amara slowly sat down beside Martin and relaxed a bit in her spot, wondering what they were going to do about the whole journey. She didn't even know where they had to go, but she was sure that they would be just fine with Gandalf there. She sighed and placed her hands in her lap, looking as graceful as an elf could.

Gandalf listened to Martin and sighed a bit. "We have to travel to multiple places: Around the Mines of Moria, Rohan and even to Fangorn Forest." He spoke softly and touched his beard for a bit, thinking of things that they needed to do.
Lenne Linwe
Shield Bearer

Postby Martin the Warrior » Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:35 am

Martin thought on the dangers of Moria, and of Fangorn, then he thought of Amara, and if he didn't go, she probably would all by herself. He couldn't let that happen, not for anything. He looked over at Amara, she looked like great Elven Queen, his Elven Queen, and he was ready to do anything for her.
Martin the Warrior
Rider of the Mark

Postby Lenne Linwe » Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:08 pm

Amara listened to what Gandalf was saying to the both of them and then slowly nodded, taking a deep breath. "Well... I had already guessed that this journey was not going to be a simple one. We must prepare at once." She said to Gandalf and Martin. She knew that all sorts of evil would come their way and try to stop them, but the three of them together were inseparable. No matter how hard the enemy tried, they would not be able to defeat them.

Amara sat up a little straighter in her seat and then nibbled on her lower lip slightly, looking over to Martin. "Do you think that we can make it?" She asked him softly.
Lenne Linwe
Shield Bearer

Postby Martin the Warrior » Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:45 pm

"Absolutely, we can, it will be hard, and from what I know some what dangerous, but we can do it." Martin stared deeply at her. Martin pulled his map out of his pack and said, "So where do we go first." Adventure was calling and for some reason Martin was ready to answer it.
Martin the Warrior
Rider of the Mark

Postby Lenne Linwe » Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:00 am

Gandalf listened to Martin and watched him, nodding his head slightly. "We need to start with the area closest to Hobbiton and then work our way around back to Amara's inn." He spoke softly, as if he were exposing a secret to a close friend. He knew what sort of thing were lying ahead, but luckily, Amara and Martin were strong half-elves. They would be able to survive against a mass amount of numbers.

Amara watched Martin for a bit and then looked over to Gandalf, smiling a bit. "Please excuse me..." She said to the men and stood up from her spot. She was starting to get really nervous, as she left Bilbo's home and went toward the trees and creek. Gandalf shot Martin a look, as if to tell him to follow her.
Lenne Linwe
Shield Bearer

Postby Lenne Linwe » Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:21 am

Gandalf listened to Martin and watched him, nodding his head slightly. "We need to start with the area closest to Hobbiton and then work our way around back to Amara's inn." He spoke softly, as if he were exposing a secret to a close friend. He knew what sort of thing were lying ahead, but luckily, Amara and Martin were strong half-elves. They would be able to survive against a mass amount of numbers.

Amara watched Martin for a bit and then looked over to Gandalf, smiling a bit. "Please excuse me..." She said to the men and stood up from her spot. She was starting to get really nervous, as she left Bilbo's home and went toward the trees and creek. Gandalf shot Martin a look, as if to tell him to follow her.
Lenne Linwe
Shield Bearer

Postby Martin the Warrior » Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:58 am

Martin nodded his head and immediately followed her out. He was worried, he'd seen her in some of the worst situations with Orc's attacking them. This was some how different, Usually it felt like it was him who needed her, now though, he knew she needed him. The warm embers of the golden sunset seemed to caress her form, he went over to her and touched her on the shoulder.
Martin the Warrior
Rider of the Mark

Postby Lenne Linwe » Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:52 pm

Amara walked out further away from the house, staring ahead in fear. Just then, she felt Martin's hand on her shoulder, whiich made her stop dead in her tracks. She swallowed hard and then slowly turned around to face him, looking deeply into his eyes. "Martin... I am terrified..." She whispered and then looked down to the ground, shaking her head slightly.

She didn't know what to do. She didn't want to fall into the same fate as her mother. To die and be without Martin. She wouldn't know what to do.
Lenne Linwe
Shield Bearer

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing: The Prancing Pony (Middle-earth Only)