Lavender Hill Inn ::UPDATED NOVEMBER 2010::

Pull out your pack and head on down to the Prancing Pony for some great Role Playing (try to stay in character)!

Postby Martin the Warrior » Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:36 am

He looked straight into her eyes as he spoke, "So am I, but if we don't go, if we just let this thing pass us by, I think I'm more scared of what might not happen. If I can make a difference in this world, I'm going to do it. Besides, I can't let anything hurt you, I don't think I could take it if I lost you. You aren't your Mother just like I'm not like my parent's, our fate is bound together, and I can assure as long as I still have life in my bones I'll protect you."
Martin the Warrior
Rider of the Mark

Postby Lenne Linwe » Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:17 pm

Amara stared into Martin's eyes, as he spoke to her. When the words flowed from his mouth, they instantly comforted her. All she really wanted was for the both of them to be safe, be together and live a good life. She swallowed hard and then smiled weakly to him, taking a step closer to him. "What if I am too much to handle?" She asked him softly, gently caressing his cheek with her hand.

She was very much in love with Martin and it was highly evident. Whenever she was this close to him, her heart thumped rapidly beneath her chest. She wouldn't let her eyes leave his for the longest time. She couldn't.
Lenne Linwe
Shield Bearer

Location: In the Lavender Inn, taking care of anyone in need of healing.

Postby Martin the Warrior » Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:21 pm

He took the hand she caressed against his cheek and kissed it, "You're never too much to handle, and if that happen's you know what I'll do, I'll do this." With that he picked her up in his arms and carried her back towards Bilbo's. "But seriously, we'll be fine, you'll see." The way the light reflected on her hair, the way it reflected off her eye's, "You're beautiful Amara, and don't you forget."
Martin the Warrior
Rider of the Mark

Postby Lenne Linwe » Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:36 pm

Once Amara was picked up by Martin, she blushed a bit, wrapping her arms around his neck. She listened to what he said again and smiled a little, cuddling close to him. "And you are very handsome... And if I see any other elven girl try to take you from me, I will fight her to the death." She said, with a small smirk on her face.

Cuddling against him more, she sighed happily while looking up to him lovingly. She wanted to be his forever and always.
Lenne Linwe
Shield Bearer

Postby Martin the Warrior » Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:37 pm

He looked at her, and said, "And if any man tries to get me away from you, He'll have to kill me first." He wanted as he always did around her, for time to stand still. Martin then let her down to the ground gently, "Be that as it may, it will not pay the bills, I think I'll go over to that inn just back a short ways. If I'm lucky they like a couple of songs that I'll play, if not we'll then, we'll at least I'll have tried."
Martin the Warrior
Rider of the Mark

Postby Lenne Linwe » Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:50 am

Amara watched Martin closely and then gently took both of his hands in her own, holding onto them tightly. "My dearest Martin... I do not care if the bills get paid. Just as long as I am with you. That is all that matters. I would rather be poor and happy with you than wealthy and unhappy with you." She said softly and looked more into his eyes. She squeezed his hands a bit and then rested her head against his chest, taking a deep breath. She always felt safe in his arms.

Listening to his heart beat a bit, she smiled at the sound. It was almost as if she had never heard anything like it before. She was intrigued. "Money means nothing to me. Just love and happiness..." She added in a voice that was barely above a whisper.
Lenne Linwe
Shield Bearer

Postby Martin the Warrior » Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:44 am

"You're right..." he said as he ran his fingers through her hair, he hugged her gently, comfortingly. "The sunset pales in comparison to the light and fire within your eyes. When I'm with you it's magic, I want for nothing, not food, not water, not even sleep. And when I do sleep, I dream of nothing but you," he whispered into her ear, he knew it wasn't very poetical, but it was the truth, and he hoped that his eyes spoke it as so.
Martin the Warrior
Rider of the Mark

Postby Lenne Linwe » Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:07 pm

Amara listened to Martin and then smiled lovingly at his words. She slowly looked up to him and then took one of her hands, bringing it up to his face. She gently ran her fingertips over every crease in his face. She wanted to remember it perfectly, so the image would be burned into her brain. She stayed extremely close to him and then looked deeply into his eyes. "I am yours forever..." She whispered softly and then rested her forehead against his, fully enjoying just being with him like that.

Luckily, they wouldn't have to leave Hobbiton until the next day, so she and Martin had all the time in the world to be alone like this.
Lenne Linwe
Shield Bearer

Postby Martin the Warrior » Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:11 pm

Martin looked deeply into the eye's of Amara, it was in them that he felt more love in since he had felt forever. "I wonder," he thought to himself, and then, kissed her right on the mouth, and said, "And your mine forever, I could never love anyone half as much as I love you. You're my beautiful, fair elven queen, and I will always love you."
Martin the Warrior
Rider of the Mark

Postby Lenne Linwe » Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:44 pm

Amara smiled lovingly to Martin and kissed him back softly on the lips. She rested one of her hands on his cheek as she did so and then listened to the words he spoke to her. It was their time. Only theirs. She kissed his cheek softly and then hugged him tightly, not wanting to let him go. "I will only love you..." She whispered back and then rested her head down on his shoulder. She was completely at ease and felt safe beyond measure.

She never wanted this moment to end.
Lenne Linwe
Shield Bearer

Postby Martin the Warrior » Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:59 am

As he was hugging her he looked forward to see Gandalf standing just in the shadows. He couldn't tell in the light if he was pleased or not. "Amara, I don't want this moment to end, but we really need to get back to planing the next step of our journey."
Martin the Warrior
Rider of the Mark

Postby Lenne Linwe » Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:28 pm

Hearing what Martin had said, made Amara feel slightly disappointed. She made a face and then took a step back, slowly nodding to him. "Yes, of course..." She said softly and then brushed some hair out of her face, taking a deep breath. She looked down to the ground, trying not to think too much into the whole thing and then shook her head slightly.

"I-I'll be inside..." She added and then sighed, giving him one last look before going inside like she had proposed. She wrapped her arms around herself and then sat down in the chair that she had been in previously. She was dead silent and staring at nothing at this point. She felt slightly rejected.
Lenne Linwe
Shield Bearer

Postby Martin the Warrior » Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:57 am

Martin stood there a moment and thought for a second and then chased after her and said, "Amara!" When he found her siting in that chair, he sat down pulled his chair closer to her and said, "I'm sorry for putting it so bluntly, you see and I'm sure you will agree with me. Ever since I was little most of the people I have loved, have died, left me, or completely turn there back on me. I know you know what that's like, but, I don't want to lose you either." He leaned forward and said, "Sometimes when I'm around you it's like I don't know what to say and do, I want you to know that I would never deliberately harm and that I love you too much to do that."
Martin the Warrior
Rider of the Mark

Postby Lenne Linwe » Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:02 am

Amara was surprised by Martin running in after her and didn't think that he would've done it. But, it was a pleasant surprise. No one cared so much for her, than to chase after her. So, she slowly looked up to him, as he spoke to her.

"Martin, I am not used to having someone that loves me... This is all brand new for me. I am scared, of course. But... The majority of my feelings points towards being completely and utterly in love with you too. I am sorry that I was slightly clingy out there." She said softly and then nodded, looking down to her lap.
Lenne Linwe
Shield Bearer

Postby Martin the Warrior » Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:15 am

"No, I'm the one who should be sorry, I love you so much, you really are my first and true love. You are the greatest treasure I could have ever hope to find. The moment I was brought into the inn, even well into the future, I don't want to lose you." He reached for her hand and said, "I can tell fortune's you know, especially that of the prettiest girl I know."
Martin the Warrior
Rider of the Mark

Postby Lenne Linwe » Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:20 am

Amara looked down to their hands and then smiled a little to what Martin said to her. She squeezed his hand a bit and then looked back up into his eyes. "What is our fortune, Martin?" She asked him softly and leaned forward, so that she was a bit closer to him.

She hadn't known this about him. That he knew the fortunes of other people. She always learned something new about him every day and it was really intriguing for her.
Lenne Linwe
Shield Bearer

Postby Martin the Warrior » Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:05 pm

Martin looked into her eyes and then down to her hand, and traced his index finger along one of the lines, "You see this line, it's your love line, it runs very deep, any man would be proud to have you as his wife, as you care deeply about him." He then traced another line, "You see this line, this is me, as you can see, our lines join not that far down the road. And this," pointing at yet another, "this shows that our future lies together, for good or evil. It's not an easy path, but no path in life is." He then took her hand and brought it to his lips and kissed it gently. "But remember that not all fortune's come true, it's still up to you whether it comes true or not."
Martin the Warrior
Rider of the Mark

Postby Lenne Linwe » Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:10 pm

Amara watched what Martin showed her on her hand, being completely fascinated. "Wow... I had no idea that all of that information was on my hand..." She said to him softly and then looked up into his eyes, smiling when he kissed her hand.

"If I ever had the chance to be with you forever... I would take it. I will not change fate." She said to him softly and then smiled a little more. She ran her finger over Martin's hand and then sighed happily.
Lenne Linwe
Shield Bearer

Postby Martin the Warrior » Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:00 pm

"Just remember, the littlest thing can change the future for good or evil. But from what I see, it's almost impossible to change it." She had the prettiest smile he had ever seen, and he wanted her to use it as often as possible.
Martin the Warrior
Rider of the Mark

Postby Lenne Linwe » Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:24 am

Amara looked more into Martin's eyes and then slowly nodded to him, feeling more reassurance from what he said to her. She sighed a bit and then heard Gandalf come inside the room, so she looked to him with a small smile. This caused him to smile back, as he sat down in the chair that he had previously been sitting in.

"We must start our journey soon. So, I had Bilbo go and set up provisions. We will be heading out soon." He stated and then nodded his head once in affirmation. He was ready for what was to come and so was Amara. He could tell.
Lenne Linwe
Shield Bearer

Postby Martin the Warrior » Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:57 pm

Martin just nodded as Gandalf spoke, the road was calling, and even though he wished they could have stayed longer, they would have to leave some time the next day. There was a lot of ground to cover, but there was no way he'd let Amara have all the fun.
Martin the Warrior
Rider of the Mark

Postby Lenne Linwe » Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:52 pm

As Gandalf spoke, Amara slowly nodded in agreement and took a deep breath. She got more comfortable in her spot and relaxed a bit, looking to Martin for a bit. "As for right now, we: relax, eat, drink and rest up. Tomorrow, we leave early noon." Gandalf finished and then smiled, before standing up from his chair. He got out his wooden pipe and started smoking it, before leaving the room.

Watching Gandalf leave, Amara slowly stood up as well and looked to Martin. "The Hobbits are having a festival tonight. Would you like to accompany me to it?" She asked him softly and smiled.
Lenne Linwe
Shield Bearer

Postby Martin the Warrior » Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:34 pm

"Absolutely, after all, I don't see any other person I would ever dream of taking with me," He could hardly believe it. He found himself almost willing for it to get dark, so that he could take her.
Martin the Warrior
Rider of the Mark

Postby Lenne Linwe » Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:58 pm

Amara listened to what Martin said and then smiled to him, before kissing his cheek. She then sighed happily and left the room, as gracefully as a half-elf possibly could. She grabbed a cup from off of the kitchen table and then went heading for the river that was nearby. She knelt down beside it and then slowly dunked the cup into it, scooping up some water inside of it.

Bringing it up to her lips, she took a drink and then just relaxed; enjoying the sun and the birds chirping and the kids laughing in the background.
Lenne Linwe
Shield Bearer

Postby Martin the Warrior » Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:23 pm

Martin sat just outside Bilbo's front door on a bench made for two. Some way or another a group gathered as he played his flute. It was a tune he had just begun to compose as he sat there about Amara. The tune had a certain lilt to it, and so some of the hobbit children started to dance, as their parents' watched near by.
Martin the Warrior
Rider of the Mark

Postby Lenne Linwe » Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:29 am

Amara finished her water and then slowly stood up, once she heard Martin playing on his flute. She smiled happily and then walked back to Bilbo's home, seeing the Hobbit children dancing to his music. She giggled a bit and then leaned against a tree while watching them and then him. He always captured her attention; as if he had a glowing aura around him that she couldn't keep her eyes off of.

Sighing happily, she tapped her foot lightly to the sound of the steady beat that was coming from his flute. She really enjoyed his music and knew that once they were back in the inn, things would be great.
Lenne Linwe
Shield Bearer

Postby Martin the Warrior » Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:23 pm

Martin saw Amara smiling, and tried to make the jig a little faster. This of course made things a little more complicated, to the point he had to stop and catch his breath, most of the crowd started to clap and chant, "More, more, more!" He felt he must oblige them, so he he began to play again, the more familiar song, known as Bilbo's Drinking Song.
Martin the Warrior
Rider of the Mark

Postby Lenne Linwe » Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:16 am

Amara laughed a bit, as she listened to the Hobbits and Hobbit children: singing, dancing, having a good time and begging for more music from Martin. She sighed happily and leaned more against the tree, having a big smile on her face. She lifted her hand up to her necklace and then ran her fingers over it slowly, sighing a bit. She really wished that she had come to know her mother and how exactly she ended up leaving her father and herself.

Shrugging the thought away, Amara focused all of her attention on Martin. That's something that she seemed to do a lot of lately. She couldn't help herself. He was handsome and he was actually in love with her. No one usually gave her the time of day, in that department.
Lenne Linwe
Shield Bearer

Postby Martin the Warrior » Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:41 am

When Martin finished the second song, and they once again started to chant More, this time he kindly replied, "Tonight," he wanted to go over to Amara, and said, "I guess, I'll be playing at the party, do you think you could sing a duet with me tonight?"
Martin the Warrior
Rider of the Mark

Postby Lenne Linwe » Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:04 pm

Amara stared at Martin, biting her lower lip. "A duet? That would mean that I would have to sing in front of a ton of people..." She said to him a bit nervously. She then remembered how she had sung in front of the people in the inn. Sure, she had been nervous, but she had sang that song for him. Only him. That's what made the time so special.

Looking up into his eyes, she smiled a bit to him and nodded. "Alright, I will do it." She added, knowing that she had it in her to do this.
Lenne Linwe
Shield Bearer

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing: The Prancing Pony (Middle-earth Only)