OOC(3) :: Redemption, The Reckoning

Pull out your pack and head on down to the Prancing Pony for some great Role Playing (try to stay in character)!

OOC(3) :: Redemption, The Reckoning

Postby SilverScribe » Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:17 pm

OOC 1 thread

OOC 2 thread

********** "REDEMPTION: THE RECKONING" **********

This Role Play will be the conclusion of a couple of previous threads:
Redemption: The Curse Breaker's Journey
and
Redemption: Lord Cemandorin's Court

Okay, tedious business first:

- I've had lots of experience with large writing casts, now I want to try an experiment and go with a very small, tight group this time out. Maximum: 4 regular authors at a time.

- Well, the experiment fared better in theory than practice and didn't turn out quite as I expected, but that's okay. After all, that's why they call it an "experiment". ;)

- So, while I'm not looking to have a huge number of authors, looks like we'll have more than 4. If you have an idea that you think might fit with the story, please post your request here in the OOC or drop me an e-mail. Incidental characters have been known to become part of a regular cast before . . . ;)

- We would like to keep the story tight and fast paced, another goal of this experiment is to see if we can take less than 2 or 3 years to complete a story that in Middle Earth time, will only span between 4 - 6 months or so. My ultimate goal is to have this tale completed in about the same "real time" timeframe, less if possible.

- Huh. Well, we all know how this bit of the experiment fared . . . LOL :roll: :D

- I would like to remain as faithful as possible to Tolkien's "Middle Earth". However, we all understand that the Professor didn't always elaborate on some things in the core Trilogy, like the East and Easterlings or the Haradrim, or the Corsairs. So a certain amount of creative license is to be expected. ;)

- Of course, "life" happens and if any writer has to be temporarily absent (for a known or unknown period of time), no worries. But please try to let the rest of the crew know, either via a quick post in the OOC or an e-mail to me. If you know the absence will be considerable (more than a month or so) please, if it's possible, try to write your character onto the sidelines. If, for any reason, you can't do the sidelining post, no worries, just say so and the remaining writers will write it for you in such a way that makes it easy for you to re-enter the story when and if you can.

- Any writer who doesn't advise of an absence and doesn't post for over a month can expect to have their character written onto the sidelines for them. This is not to be mean or unfeeling, but to reduce confusion and help everybody out as much as possible. The benefits are many: the remaining writers are not left trying to "carry" a character and side story they don't know well enough; the absent writer doesn't have to feel stressed about being away for whatever reasons; and the story can retain its pace and momentum. Again, re-entry is as easy as beginning to post again, but please post the intent to re-join in the OOC first. (mostly so appropriate and obligatory WELCOME BACK!! parties can commence ;) )

Current writing cast consists of:
SilverScribe - The Scribe/Scribbles
elengil/Jiyadan - Khiran (on temporary hiatus)
Frelga - Radesh
The_Fool - Htiet (on temporary hiatus)
Rodia - Garia
Bardhwyn - Harah / Bardhwyn of Dale
Cock-Robin - Boartooth the Mace

The Character List: (this might be added to as we go)

SilverScribe - The one with the mission to kill a certain nassssssty dark Noldorian elf mage.
Bardhwyn of Dale - nicknamed "Trueheart"; also known as the Traitoress of Dale; recently found leading one of the notorious "Clans"
Khiran - a Corsair pirate
Radesh - a fierce hillman
Htiet - an exiled Easterling, former bodyguard to the son of a noble house.
Delkarnoth - the aforementioned nasssssty elf mage.
Luinil - one of the Blue Istari who didn't figure prominently in the War of the Ring, mentor and trainer of the Scribe.
Garia - a former brigand and past acquaintance of Radesh.
Harah - a Southron spy, former Clansman.
Boartooth The Mace - a Beorning mercenary.

Guilhendar - Elven Innkeeper of The Swan's Anchor in Ost-in-Edhil
Elmissir - his sister and an accomplished healer (and beekeeper ;) )
Taronwé - an elven student/intern healer whose hobby is languages
Taradeath - skilled healer of Imladris
Elladan and Elrohir - twin sons of Lord Elrond, and current lords of Imladris
Amras - Secretary to Elladan
Gwaryan - Master at Arms of Imladris
Celemtar - Master Archivist of Imladris

Horsey (and other) stuff
Scribe - tall grey warhorse - big stallion - as yet unamed
Htiet - dark bay mare - named Karma
Radesh - Rohan bay warhorse he bought from a man named Archer? - stallion - named Archer ? (no relation to our Bardy)
Khiran - roan gelding, going blind in one eye; traded up to a Gypsy horse - chestnut gelding with a deep chest and sturdy legs - no name given as yet
Garia - a bay mare bought from the Gypsies, so a good horse, average size - no name given
Boartooth - big black Friesian-type horse named Thunder and a peregrine falcon named Lightning (nicknamed merilin raug, "demon bird," by the Imladris Elves)

I think that's about all the business stuff. Now for the story stuff . . .

What has gone before . . .

This story has its beginnings in an older Role Play thread here in the Prancing Pony called Redemption: The Curse Breaker's Journey. Unfortunately, due to writer attrition, the story as a Role Play had to be . . . closed.

The end of that part of the Scribe's tale was concluded in the Scriptorium as Redemption: Lord Cemandorin's Court.

The next leg of the Scribe's journey (The Reckoning) will pick up some one to two years after the end of "Lord Cemandorin's Court".

And a little backstory on our "highwayman" and our Archer can be found Among Thieves in the Scriptorium. ;) Also getting some back history in the Scriptorium is Garia. :)

SYNOPSIS

Redemption: The Curse Breaker's Journey

The Scribe is joined in her Quest by Bardhwyn of Dale, Thenie of Rohan, Wisteria of the Weaver's Guild, Leoba of Ithilien, SmaugsBane (Dirk) of Esgaroth, and the Easterling Matrim Calhoun, Commander of the Band of the Red Hand. They set out from the Lucky Fortune Inn, travelling south along the River Mitheithel (Hoarwell) through the Angle, where they are accosted by horse thieves and Matrim receives a blow to the head. They leave the surviving horse thieves tied up for the Ranger that they are certain is tracking them, and continue on their way. Later that night, their campsite is attacked by wolves. The next day, they cross the River Bruinen (Loudwater), push themselves hard and reach The Swan's Anchor in Ost-in-Edhil, a ruined elven settlement that is slowly being rebuilt. There, a close Eldar friend of the Scribe's named Guilhendar makes them welcome, and Elmissir, his sister and a skilled healer, looks after their various hurts. Their horses are stolen and all but one recovered, and they meet up with two Rangers, the very ones that were tracking the horse thieves. The company is also joined at this point by Juwel, a Hobbitess from Bree and neinor-niniel, a mortal woman and gifted Bard. Both ask to travel with the company when they depart and the Scribe, in spite of misgivings, consents.

After a few days rest they leave the Swans Anchor, striking south and slightly west to pick up the Old South Road, which they plan to follow through Dunland. The Rangers travel with them as far as the Old South Road, then they go their own way, only to find disturbing evidence of dark events moving in the ruins of Tharbad. Their superiors decide to send them to Imladris to take counsel with Elrond.

While camped just off the Old South Road, the Scribe's company is joined by another Eldar acquaintance of the Scribe's, the Lady Elenath. She offers to help the Scribe, especially when they get to Lord Cemandorin's court, where the Scribe will attempt to clear her name of the false murder charge.

At the end of the Old South Road, the company strikes south across country for the Gap of Rohan. Just beyond the Fords of Isen, they are stopped by Riders, and meet the Shieldmaiden Rholarowyn. Knowing of King Eomer's edict to close the Gap and that the Riders will not let them journey through Rohan, the Scribe pretends to betray the Archer, and poses as the company as the party who is bringing her back to Dale for judgement. Bardwhyn is nearly hung as a traitor but after a brief skirmish, goes free. Thenie of Rohan disappears with one of the Riders, Menon. The company learn of more dark events stirring in Rohan and the Rohirrim and the Scribe's group part company, the Hobittess Juwel leaving with the Riders to follow a possible lead to her missing father. The company then travels north to the edges of Fanghorn forest, where the shieldmaiden Rholarowyn also takes her leave.

The company meets a strange Avari, Dindraug, on the edges of Fanghorn, who turns out to be the Lady Elenath's brother-in-law. nienor-niniel is attacked by a Huorn and Matrim manages to save her. However, she suffers a more serious spiritual blow from the attack than anyone knows and slips away in the night. Bardhwyn and the Scribe settle the matter of the pretend betrayal to the Rohirrim and swear a blood oath to each other. Dindraug agrees to join them and guides them through Fanghorn on the old Lorien Road. At the nortern edges of Fanghorn, while crossing the River Limlight, the company is ambushed. Matrim and SB are separated from the rest of the group and the Scribe is knocked unconscious. Dindraug and the remaining company manage carry the Scribe to safety but are unable to help their separated comrades. Instead, they are forced to flee.

Redemption: Lord Cemandorin's Court

The Archer and the Scribe are finally brought to Oak Haven, the home of Lord Cemandorin. There, the Scribe is thrown in prison while the old lord deals with a trade mission from another elven settlement. Guilhendar, who is also an old friend of Cemandorin's, convinces him to let the Scribe stand trial a second time.

She does so and presents irrefutable evidence of both her innocence and the identity and guilt of the true traitor. She asks for and is granted justice by challenge, and kills the traitor. In doing this, she avenges both her husband's murder and the murder of his two elder brothers and clears her name of the false charge. However, during the challenge, she is seriously wounded. Both the Archer and Guilhendar are there to help, and she recovers enough to take her leave the next day.

She is reconciled with Lord Cemandorin and she and the Archer are sent on their way with generous provisions. They return west to Lothlorien, the Scribe meaning to continue on with the next leg of her quest, which is to hunt down the dark elf mage Delkarnoth and confront him.

However, Luinil, the Blue Istari that she trained under, intervenes. He reminds her that the time of her final reckoning with Delkarnoth is fixed and further informs her that it is too early. He sends Bardhwyn of Dale back to the village of Les, and the Scribe to Rhudaur to await the proper time.

The Intervening Years:

The Scribe spends most of the time travelling between Rhudaur, Imladris, Rohan and other points of the west, except Gondor. She earns her Bard of Renown title and attends a few Festivals where she makes the acquaintance of several new Bards, among them a man named Façade and an elf named Orion. She runs into them both several times in the following year and then, Orion asks her to serve in the wedding party for his upcoming marriage. That tale can be found here, with the concluding posts in The Splintered Chamberpot thread, beginning on the 19th of March, 2005. ( . . . ignore the shamefull OOC spam fest though ;) )

Redemption: The Reckoning, picks up the story where the conclusion of Orion and Elena's wedding (in the Splintered Chamberpot thread) left off.

Last edited by SilverScribe on Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~
Fur meine Mutter . . . Sie sind für immer in meinem Herzen . . .

A song for our Fallen, but not Forgotten . . . Galadriel's Lament
SilverScribe
Scribe, Wanderer, Warrior . . . Bard of Rhudaur and Herald of Manwe

Postby SilverScribe » Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:24 pm

Rodia wrote:We're bloodthirsty.

But yes, a broken arm might be a bit much...unless there's a place for that in the story? A way it could be useful?

I don't know. I've never had a bone broken ....

It's really up to you Rodia, whether you want Garia to get beat up a bit or not . . . ;) :D I'm really okay with both scenarios - injury or getting away unscathed. Of course, if he gets injured (even slightly), Missy will be sure to look after that before he rides off into the sunset . . . ;) :P

:D:D:D

SilverScribe

Postby Rodia » Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:31 pm

Oooh, oooh, well THAT settles it. Get your boxing gloves on.

It would be stupid, if they do fight, to come away unscathed- I think we can just wing it and expect some damage.
Rodia
Ringbearer

Postby Cock-Robin » Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:33 pm

Of course, two small details to add to the description:

Lightning, a peregrine falcon who has gotten a reputation among the Imladris Elves, giving him the nickname merilin raug, "demon bird," a nickname that the falcon actually approves of. But has a bond with Boartooth.

And it's yet uncertain whether the Great Eagle Landroval will show up again. Depends on Radesh, and if he will summon the Eagle again.

The Letter G

Meneldor, Warrior Bard, and Brondgast, Mithril Knights

Gwaeryn and Robin, The Expected Party

Meneldor, Alatar and Pallando, Darkness Reigns: The Resistance

Warrior Bard
Cock-Robin
Friend of Eagles

Postby Frelga » Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:04 pm

Oh, he must! I'm sure the company will need aerial support at one point!

Yay new digs! We can start decorating for Bardy's party. :D
"You start running they'll never let you stop. You stand up, push back... Can't say no forever right?"
―Steve Rogers, Captain America: The First Avenger
Frelga
GNU Terry Pratchett

Postby Bardhwyn » Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:35 pm

* arrives, dragging a suitcase *

I really must get some luggage with wheelies. * looks around * Niiiiiceeee.... :D

Where's the sauna?? :D

Hey, I came across this big party thread over in Talk. :D:D Hehehe.... thanks, Scribbles. :drink:

I'll go over and be my usual, bashful self. :blush:
Bardhwyn
Mariner

Postby Rodia » Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:37 pm

Oh, oh, since we're still on the first page, Scribbles, would you mind terribly amending the cast list to say that Garia is a former brigand? Not that he's trustworthy or reformed, but I've been trying to make it apparent to readers that he was not actually in a highway band for very long, nor did he achieve much success there. To call him a brigand is....well, too much credit. :P
Rodia
Ringbearer

Postby Cock-Robin » Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:44 pm

I thought I'd move the pic of Lightning here before the other thread moves down the list and gets forgotten. I can't find this pic in Google anymore:

Lightning

The Letter G

Warrior Bard
Cock-Robin
Friend of Eagles

Postby SilverScribe » Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:02 pm

Cock-Robin wrote:Lightning, a peregrine falcon who has gotten a reputation among the Imladris Elves, giving him the nickname merilin raug, "demon bird," a nickname that the falcon actually approves of.

Done. :)

Rodia wrote:Oh, oh, since we're still on the first page, Scribbles, would you mind terribly amending the cast list to say that Garia is a former brigand?

And done. :)

And many thanks to Severus Snape for turning out the lights and turning the lock on our previous digs. Sorry about the overage, oh mighty one. :blush:

SilverScribe

Postby Bardhwyn » Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:50 am

I really, REALLY love that piccy or merilin raug - I wouldn't want to see that flying any where near my domesticated pets. :shock:

Sooo... what next? I ask - thinking specifically - are we going to see a FFP next - (fast forward post) - or can I write a gap-filling post, maybe describe what's going on with Elrohir? Have Elladan read the message, etc, etc, etc?

I realize anything that gets put up automatically runs the risk of post-proliferation... and then more time waiting for us to get to the banquet.

What I'm thinking of would be a self-contained post but it would be time specific - like the same morning we're in.

So I'm curious to hear the consensus -

(and I'm happy to eat up posts discussing it.) :P
Bardhwyn
Mariner

Postby Rodia » Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:21 am

Thanks, Scribbles :) I appreciate that more than you know.

Actually, Bardy, I'm of the mind that the more we post, the better. I never thought the delays here were due to people's sidestories, but rather to the long pauses in between posts, and waiting for responses from absentees...

I think anything that gets put up encourages other things to get put up, and keeps the thread flowing steadily towards the exit :P If we just sit here and discuss how to get out of Imladris ASAP...well, we never will.

I can cook up an inconsequential Garia at any time. :D
Rodia
Ringbearer

Postby Bardhwyn » Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:42 am

Rodia wrote: Actually, Bardy, I'm of the mind that the more we post, the better.

Music... sheer,utter, brilliant music to my ears. :)

I can see your points Ro, good ones all!

Ok, Muse - whaddayagot??!! :D :D :D ( I really, really wanted to write some Elrohir hehehehe)
Bardhwyn
Mariner

Postby Rodia » Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:45 am

Bardhwyn wrote:
Rodia wrote: Actually, Bardy, I'm of the mind that the more we post, the better.

Music... sheer,utter, brilliant music to my ears. :)

)

Well what the heck else are we in this thread for? :P
Rodia
Ringbearer

Postby Bardhwyn » Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:56 am

To *cougheatmypostcountcough*? :D :D
Bardhwyn
Mariner

Postby Rodia » Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:02 am

Bardhwyn wrote:To *cougheatmypostcountcough*? :D :D

Hm, well, I would have suggested to keep me from ever figuring out how to code this query, but that's good too. :P
Rodia
Ringbearer

Postby Frelga » Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:02 am

If we are here for music, I'm in trouble! :D

But I am certainly for a fill-in El post! We asks :)

I might have a bit of time tonight to write a fill-in Radesh post, although it is highly optional. Can someone please clarify for me exactly what time we have left to fill? And, do the boys know that they are about to leave?

I apologise for what used to be my brain?
"You start running they'll never let you stop. You stand up, push back... Can't say no forever right?"
Frelga
GNU Terry Pratchett

Postby Bardhwyn » Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:23 am

Why would you be in trouble, Frelga?? Are you a-musical? You certainly can write, which is to me like music. :)

I'd like to suggest that yes, Harah, BT and Radesh do know exactly when - we did write that carousing post and they were discussing Garia joining them. Keeps things simple if we do, as well.
Bardhwyn
Mariner

Postby Rodia » Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:34 am

:'( I updated my profile and it ATE MY SIGNATURE.... TORC, you piss me off sometimes, really. :x
Rodia
Ringbearer

Postby SilverScribe » Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:47 am

You're welcome Rodia, no problemo . . . ;)

Rodia wrote:I think anything that gets put up encourages other things to get put up, and keeps the thread flowing steadily towards the exit :P If we just sit here and discuss how to get out of Imladris ASAP...well, we never will.

Wise words indeed. And I couldn't agree more.
Rodia wrote::'( I updated my profile and it ATE MY SIGNATURE.... TORC, you piss me off sometimes, really. :x

Oh, it's done that to me soooo many times too!! GRRRRRRR! So much so that now I keep a file on my computer with all the text, mostly because I'm just too darned lazy to remember and re-type it all and copy/paste is just soooo convenient. ;)

Bardhwyn wrote:To *cougheatmypostcountcough*? :D :D

HEY!!! No spam in here! Take than nasty mystery-meat-stuff to the PCE thread or something! :P:D

SilverScribe

Postby Rodia » Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:51 am

SilverScribe wrote:
Oh, it's done that to me soooo many times too!! GRRRRRRR! So much so that now I keep a file on my computer with all the text, mostly because I'm just too darned lazy to remember and re-type it all and copy/paste is just soooo convenient. ;)

All my PMs so far have been gifts so I kind of wing it every time, but darn if it doesn't annoy me when I have all those links set up and stuff, :x
Rodia
Ringbearer

Postby Cock-Robin » Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:15 am

Thanks, Bardy, I just love that merilin raug and his picture myself.

And I'd love to see another Elrohir post, or to see Elladan read that note. Or have some bruised, battered Elven keeper talk about that merilin raug in the falconry. :twisted:

And it'll boost your post count and we can all celebrate.

The Letter G

Warrior Bard
Cock-Robin
Friend of Eagles

Postby SilverScribe » Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:32 am

I love that falcon pic my ownself . . . demon bird indeed . . . :D

Ah yes, I forgot to add that I'd loooooove to see more Elrohir "stuff" too . . . not to mention the set up for the banquet.

I could do part of that if you like, since the muse has a giggle-worthy moment between Amras, Elmissir and a mess o' dinner forks . . .

Sooooo, that reminds me . . . timeline. Let's say that "today" is the day of the "Feast". We're currently in the morning, so whatever your characters want to do to prepare for the evening's festivities is up to you.

I need to read back a bit (I'll do that at lunchtime) and see if an invitation was ever delivered to the Ivy Gardens . . . if not, I can make mention of it somewhere in my next post . . . :D

SilverScribe

Postby Bardhwyn » Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:31 am

Um, I thought we determined that, yes, one had, darlin' - we covered that in an OOC exchange a bit ago, maybe a month ago.

You wrote a filler post mentioning how the Scribe was anticipating the banquet, so, ergo, she must have been invited. But hey, you want to write an invite post- go for it. :D

Erm, ok - the days are all blending together- for sake of argument, then, all that stuff with Bardy, Calmacil and Cyrion happened a few days ago, otherwise I can't realistically get Elrohir 150 miles-ish in a day... its all good.

ETA - CR-darlin', why don't you write about the Elven falcon-keeps? Have them seek Boartooth out and set about complaining - or maybe ask him what it is they are doing wrong/can do better? It would seriously vex an elf not to know what to do in that respect - and, I'm sorry- if you're wanting me to take that on. I can't! I'm kinda stretched with my charries and my BT story as it is. :(
Last edited by Bardhwyn on Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bardhwyn
Mariner

Postby Frelga » Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:33 am

Oh yes, I did not for a moment mean to imply that there is ever a post by a SOMA writer I don't want to see! When I whine about getting out of Imladris, it is only because I am terrified that RL swallows one of us. And even that is really part and parcel of what makes this group so wonderful - that we all have off-line lives and experiences, which spill into our writing to make it richer. I only pray that none of us goes missing for any reason but a happy one.

If it makes any sense. :oops:
Speaking of which...Work went 'splody on me today. Bardy, I owe you BT stuff, and I'll be on it as soon as I can take a breath.
Frelga
GNU Terry Pratchett

Postby Bardhwyn » Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:37 am

I totally understand 'splody at work. Totally.

Hey, I made sushi again tonight. Yum!! :)
Bardhwyn
Mariner

Postby Rodia » Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:45 am

I made...sort of lasagne. I intended to make cannelloni but the filling was too oozy, and when I thickened it it wouldn't go into the pasta, so...er...well, it wasn't poisonous!

I love utilising leftovers :D

[/off topic ramble]
Rodia
Ringbearer

Postby Cock-Robin » Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:54 am

Bardy, I've actually thought of that, and a post is cooking. I've just got to figure out a name for that falcon-keeper. Gonna be a throwaway character, one I'm only using once. But I'll think of it and it'll appear soon.

The Letter G

Warrior Bard
Cock-Robin
Friend of Eagles

Postby SilverScribe » Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:37 pm

Huzzah!!!! Another Boartooth postie! :D

. . . pops a big vat o' popcorn for everyone to share . . . ;) :)

Bardy, I believe you about the invite and the discussion, I'm sure it all happened . . . y'all know by now that the only thing holier than my memory is the Pope, right?

I need to read back for a few other 'scribe-ly' factoids anyway . . . and for a change, I can actually sit at my desk and eat lunch at lunchtime . . . y'see, I too am intimately acquainted with the 'Splody Work Phenomenon. ;):P I suspect it was created by the same nefarious evil-doer who is responsible for the Exploding Confetti Head syndrome my ownself . . . :P

SilverScribe

Postby Cock-Robin » Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:18 pm

Well, I did the post that was brewing, that squirrely muse was really chattering to me. btw, Malbeth and Elanor are npc's who can be used by anybody. I hope you like it.

I don't know if anybody has seen that movie How to Train Your Dragon, but Toothless, that dragon was training his boy, not the other way around. It came out great.

And great! I love popcorn, *munch, munch* real popcorn, not that vile stuff called microwave popcorn. That stuff tastes worse than the bags it comes in. I finally got one of those poppers that can pop real popcorn and it works in the microwave, but doesn't produce "microwave popcorn."

The Letter G

Warrior Bard
Cock-Robin
Friend of Eagles

Postby Rodia » Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:27 pm

Cock-Robin wrote:Well, I did the post that was brewing, that squirrely muse was really chattering to me. btw, Malbeth and Elanor are npc's who can be used by anybody. I hope you like it.

I DO! I like it :D Demon bird...my RP falconer, Alder, would go like this :shock: if he saw Boartooth talking to the bird like to a person.

I don't know if anybody has seen that movie How to Train Your Dragon, but Toothless, that dragon was training his boy, not the other way around. It came out great.

I loved that movie. Despite the hypocritical ending.
Rodia
Ringbearer

Next

Return to Role Playing: The Prancing Pony (Middle-earth Only)