OOC: The adoption ageny RPG!!

Pull out your pack and head on down to the Prancing Pony for some great Role Playing (try to stay in character)!

Postby niniel* » Fri Apr 05, 2002 12:17 pm

Let me know when you start a new one, I have always wanted to take part in RP but I'm a newbie at this!!!<BR><BR>
niniel*
Ranger of the North

Postby Silver_Magiccraft » Mon Apr 15, 2002 10:16 pm

ur welcome to come into this one any time u like. He He. that second thingy-mobober ive asked to join
Silver_Magiccraft
Shield Bearer

Postby Fulofa_Took » Tue Apr 16, 2002 9:50 am

I've only joined recently but and I don't intend my reading and waiting for a right time to join to be for nothing. I want to know what's going to happen in this story and I think what you're intending to do could be compared to this quote from LotR:<BR>"...and it is all to likely that some will say at this point 'shut the book dad, we don't want to read any more"<BR>When you get to the most exciting and dramitic point you don't go ahead and just stop and go on to something less adventurous and not nearly as exciting. I don't think it should stop or be started all over again when all the characters who have been here for a long time have grown and eveloped and new people, like me, are just getting into it.
Fulofa_Took
Citizen of Imladris

Postby Silver_Magiccraft » Tue Apr 16, 2002 4:37 pm

U go!!! Ya! That the way to tell 'um!!!
Silver_Magiccraft
Shield Bearer

Silver_Magiccraft
Shield Bearer

Silver_Magiccraft
Shield Bearer

Postby Lanuviel » Sun Apr 21, 2002 6:14 am

Phew! WHOO HOO! I found it - finally!<BR>Now for my bio....<BR><BR>Name: Lanuviel, daughter of Glorfindel<BR>Race: Sylvan Elf<BR>Age: about 2,500 years old... <BR>Weapons: Two sheaths of throwing daggers, and a long engraven elven sword.<BR>Skills: Can use a kind of 'magic', except it runs off her energy - not like real magic. (You can tell she uses it because her pupils turn green!)
Lanuviel
Ranger of the North

Postby Legolas_Ringelf » Sun Apr 21, 2002 6:20 am

YAY!!!!!!! WELCOME!!!!!!!!
Legolas_Ringelf
Ranger of the North

Postby Silver_Magiccraft » Fri Apr 26, 2002 4:58 pm

Yay!!!! is right. the more people the better, right?
Silver_Magiccraft
Shield Bearer

Postby Legolas_Ringelf » Sat Apr 27, 2002 8:10 am

YEAH!!!! Now at the mo I just kicked out my original character Ringelf 'cos ruth and her twin Morcelu are much more fuN!!!! So Fulfoa my characters aren't really much better off than yours!!!
Legolas_Ringelf
Ranger of the North

Postby Legolas_Ringelf » Sat Apr 27, 2002 8:12 am

I've got a thread where they need hobbits so<BR><BR><a target=new href="http://www.tolkienonline.com/thewhitecouncil/messageview.cfm?catid=25&threadid=40342">http://www.tolkienonline.com/thewhitecouncil/messageview.cfm?catid=25&threadid=40342</a><BR><BR>GO THERE HOBBITS!!!!
Legolas_Ringelf
Ranger of the North

Postby Silver_Magiccraft » Sat Apr 27, 2002 11:40 pm

Well, i'm not a hobbit so i can't join, sad.<BR><BR><BR>----------------------------------------------------------------------<BR><BR><BR> ***Silver Magiccraft***<BR><BR> The Lost Queen of Tancu<BR> <BR> NightmareLeader in guilds: <BR> ~~**Mystic Lover's**~~ <BR> and <BR>The Guild of People Who Were and Possibly Still Are, Annoyed<BR><BR> Helpful Assistant of JrrT<BR><BR> Member In Guilds:<BR>The AMMM Federation<BR>^^^The Horses of Middle-Earth Guild^^^<BR>Elven Guild(for any elf from anywhere)<BR>The Middle earth Guild. Hobbit,Elf,Dwarf,(and we are gorgeous)!!!<BR>Guild of Available Ladys!(Ladyless Knights...very welcome indeed!)<BR><BR>And Proud Member of the Anomaly Alliance<BR>
Silver_Magiccraft
Shield Bearer

Postby Legolas_Ringelf » Sun Apr 28, 2002 9:59 am

Maybe you could come in as someone else!!!
Legolas_Ringelf
Ranger of the North

Postby Silver_Magiccraft » Mon Apr 29, 2002 7:37 pm

I'll go right away.<BR><BR>Ehco:Can whatever u smell be a herd of nightmares? Unless u have something else planned of course.<BR><BR><BR><BR>----------------------------------------------------------------------<BR><BR><BR> ***Silver Magiccraft***<BR><BR> The Lost Queen of Tancu<BR><BR> Leader of the two wars of Power in Tancu, on the regents side of course.<BR> <BR> NightmareLeader in guilds: <BR> ~~**Mystic Lover's**~~ <BR> and <BR>The Guild of People Who Were and Possibly Still Are, Annoyed<BR><BR> Helpful Assistant of JrrT<BR><BR>Neopets names:<BR>silver21118<BR>angel_magiccraft<BR>mystic_lovers_banker<BR><BR>Wild Soulz names:<BR>Silver Destiny<BR>Magiccraft<BR><BR>Horseland.com name:<BR>Silver Magiccraft<BR><BR> Member In Guilds:<BR>The AMMM Federation<BR>^^^The Horses of Middle-Earth Guild^^^<BR>Elven Guild(for any elf from anywhere)<BR>The Middle earth muskateers Guild. Hobbit,Elf,Dwarf.(and we are gorgeous)!!!<BR>Guild of Available Ladys!(Ladyless Knights...very welcome indeed!)<BR><BR>And Proud Member of the Anomaly Alliance<BR>
Silver_Magiccraft
Shield Bearer

Postby Legolas_Ringelf » Tue Apr 30, 2002 11:59 am

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! Any hobbit we desperatley need hobbits!!!
Legolas_Ringelf
Ranger of the North

Postby Silver_Magiccraft » Tue Apr 30, 2002 8:00 pm

K?----------------------------------------------------------------------<BR><BR><BR> ***Silver Magiccraft***<BR><BR> The Lost Queen of Tancu<BR><BR> Leader of the two wars of Power in Tancu, on the regents side of course.<BR> <BR> NightmareLeader in guilds: <BR> ~~**Mystic Lover's**~~ <BR> and <BR>The Guild of People Who Were and Possibly Still Are, Annoyed<BR><BR> Helpful Assistant of JrrT<BR><BR>Neopets names:<BR>silver21118<BR>angel_magiccraft<BR>mystic_lovers_banker<BR><BR>Wild Soulz names:<BR>Silver Destiny<BR>Magiccraft<BR><BR>Horseland.com name:<BR>Silver Magiccraft<BR><BR> Member In Guilds:<BR>The AMMM Federation<BR>^^^The Horses of Middle-Earth Guild^^^<BR>Elven Guild(for any elf from anywhere)<BR>The Middle earth muskateers Guild. Hobbit,Elf,Dwarf.(and we are gorgeous)!!!<BR>Guild of Available Ladys!(Ladyless Knights...very welcome indeed!)<BR><BR>And Proud Member of the Anomaly Alliance<BR>
Silver_Magiccraft
Shield Bearer

Postby Silver_Magiccraft » Tue Apr 30, 2002 8:00 pm

K?<BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR>----------------------------------------------------------------------<BR><BR><BR> ***Silver Magiccraft***<BR><BR> The Lost Queen of Tancu<BR><BR> Leader of the two wars of Power in Tancu, on the regents side of course.<BR> <BR> NightmareLeader in guilds: <BR> ~~**Mystic Lover's**~~ <BR> and <BR>The Guild of People Who Were and Possibly Still Are, Annoyed<BR><BR> Helpful Assistant of JrrT<BR><BR>Neopets names:<BR>silver21118<BR>angel_magiccraft<BR>mystic_lovers_banker<BR><BR>Wild Soulz names:<BR>Silver Destiny<BR>Magiccraft<BR><BR>Horseland.com name:<BR>Silver Magiccraft<BR><BR> Member In Guilds:<BR>The AMMM Federation<BR>^^^The Horses of Middle-Earth Guild^^^<BR>Elven Guild(for any elf from anywhere)<BR>The Middle earth muskateers Guild. Hobbit,Elf,Dwarf.(and we are gorgeous)!!!<BR>Guild of Available Ladys!(Ladyless Knights...very welcome indeed!)<BR><BR>And Proud Member of the Anomaly Alliance<BR>
Silver_Magiccraft
Shield Bearer

Postby Legolas_Ringelf » Fri May 03, 2002 9:33 am

HEy what is this thing anyway? I'm only a bit scared 'cos everyone else is!
Legolas_Ringelf
Ranger of the North

Postby Silver_Magiccraft » Sat May 04, 2002 5:24 pm

I've no clue.<BR><BR><BR><BR>----------------------------------------------------------------------<BR><BR><BR> ***Silver Magiccraft***<BR><BR> The Lost Queen of Tancu<BR><BR> Leader of the two wars of Power in Tancu, on the regents side of course.<BR> <BR> NightmareLeader in guilds: <BR> ~~**Mystic Lover's**~~ <BR> and <BR>The Guild of People Who Were and Possibly Still Are, Annoyed<BR><BR> Helpful Assistant of JrrT<BR><BR>Neopets names:<BR>silver21118<BR>angel_magiccraft<BR>mystic_lovers_banker<BR><BR>Wild Soulz names:<BR>Silver Destiny<BR>Magiccraft<BR><BR>Horseland.com name:<BR>Silver Magiccraft<BR><BR> Member In Guilds:<BR>The AMMM Federation<BR>^^^The Horses of Middle-Earth Guild^^^<BR>Elven Guild(for any elf from anywhere)<BR>The Middle earth muskateers Guild. Hobbit,Elf,Dwarf.(and we are gorgeous)!!!<BR>Guild of Available Ladys!(Ladyless Knights...very welcome indeed!)<BR><BR>And Proud Member of the Anomaly Alliance<BR>
Silver_Magiccraft
Shield Bearer

Postby Silver_Magiccraft » Sat May 11, 2002 5:54 pm

Hello? Anyone here?<BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR>----------------------------------------------------------------------<BR><BR><BR> ***Silver Magiccraft***<BR><BR> The Lost Queen of Tancu<BR><BR> Leader of the two wars of Power in Tancu, on the regents side of course.<BR> <BR> NightmareLeader in guilds: <BR> ~~**Mystic Lover's**~~ (neopets)<BR> and <BR>The Guild of People Who Were and Possibly Still Are, Annoyed<BR><BR> Helpful Assistant of JrrT<BR><BR>Neopets names:<BR>silver21118<BR>angel_magiccraft<BR>mystic_lovers_banker<BR>silver_magiccraft<BR><BR>Wild Soulz names:<BR>Silver Destiny<BR>Magiccraft<BR><BR>Horseland.com name:<BR>Silver Magiccraft<BR><BR>Tolkien Online Name:<BR>Silver_Magiccraft<BR><BR> Member In Guilds:<BR>The AMMM Federation<BR>^^^The Horses of Middle-Earth Guild^^^<BR>Elven Guild(for any elf from anywhere)<BR>The Middle earth muskateers Guild. Hobbit,Elf,Dwarf.(and we are gorgeous)!!!<BR>Guild of Available Ladys!(Ladyless Knights...very welcome indeed!)<BR><BR>And Proud Member of the Anomaly Alliance<BR>
Silver_Magiccraft
Shield Bearer

Postby Watcher_of_Stars » Tue May 28, 2002 6:30 am

Can an Elf join?
Watcher_of_Stars
Petitioner to the Council

Postby Silver_Magiccraft » Thu Jun 20, 2002 12:24 pm

Of corse!!! Just about anyone can join. Ok i take that back. Anyone can join.<BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR>----------------------------------------------------------------------<BR><BR><BR> ***Silver Magiccraft***<BR><BR> The Lost Queen of Tancu<BR><BR> Leader of the two wars of Power in Tancu, on the regents side of course. <BR> <BR> NightmareLeader in guilds: <BR> ~~**Mystic Lover's**~~ (neopets)<BR> and <BR>The Guild of People Who Were and Possibly Still Are, Annoyed<BR><BR> Helpful Assistant of JrrT<BR><BR>Neopets names:<BR>silver21118<BR>angel_magiccraft<BR>mystic_lovers_banker<BR>silver_magiccraft<BR><BR>Wild Soulz names:<BR>Silver Destiny<BR>Magiccraft<BR><BR>Horseland.com name:<BR>Silver Magiccraft<BR><BR>Tolkien Online Name:<BR>Silver_Magiccraft<BR><BR> Member In Guilds:<BR>The AMMM Federation<BR>^^^The Horses of Middle-Earth Guild^^^<BR>Elven Guild(for any elf from anywhere)<BR>The Middle earth muskateers Guild. Hobbit,Elf,Dwarf.(and we are gorgeous)!!!<BR>Guild of Available Ladys!(Ladyless Knights...very welcome indeed!)<BR><BR>And Proud Member of the Anomaly Alliance<BR>
Silver_Magiccraft
Shield Bearer

Postby Deluwiel » Thu Aug 08, 2002 6:55 pm

Hi I would like to join and I am totally new...um<BR><BR>Name: Deluwiel<BR>Family: mother is Miriel of Lothlorien<BR> father-unknown<BR>Age: 17<BR>Race: half elf<BR>Features: long staight black hair, slightly brown skin, dark brown eyes, lightly muscled, fair <BR>Personality: brave, analytical, ignorant of "outside" world (lived a sheltered life), good in the use of bow and dagger <BR>Story: Lived life in Lothlorien feeling incomplete because of not knowing who her father is. Strange things begin to happen around her so she sets out to try and find her father and find herself.<BR>
Deluwiel
Shield Bearer

Postby Legolas_Ringelf » Wed Aug 14, 2002 12:08 pm

cheers for the new people <BR>"Hey!" she cries
Legolas_Ringelf
Ranger of the North

Postby Legolas_Ringelf » Fri Sep 13, 2002 9:36 am

OH NO! They've LOCKED OUR THREAD! Oh Can someone tell them this is for NEWBIES! And they don't exactly SHOW they Guidelines do they?!?!<BR>OHHHHHHHH!!!!! Oh well it wasn't going anywhere. Let's start again and this time post the Guidelines link in teh first post!<BR>
Legolas_Ringelf
Ranger of the North

Previous

Return to Role Playing: The Prancing Pony (Middle-earth Only)