The Butterfly Garden

Pull out your pack and head on down to the Prancing Pony for some great Role Playing (try to stay in character)!

Postby RavenTinuviel » Mon Oct 09, 2006 4:21 pm

Resting now in the grass so tall, Raven stretches and looks up to the sky. Clouds linger and dance with the faces of those who make it all beautiful! Arwen drifts by on butterfly wings. TerryD floats as a wisp of shadow giving all a hug. Erinhue, draped in shadow and tears, caresses her spirit now in memory.

Sanctuary it is this magical place, where one can rest from the hectic pace.
Come and see what your mind will show you here.
The magic of the Butterfly Garden will never die!
RavenTinuviel
Ranger of the North

Postby The Dark Elf » Sat Oct 28, 2006 4:33 pm

A tall lean figure in a dark green hooded cloak approached the gate and opened it slowly. The gate made a very loud creaking sound. The figure stepped silently through and closed the gate again with another loud screeching noise. When the gate was closed he walked on silently down the path.

Flowering trees and bushed grew all around and flowers were growing amidst tall grasses. Butterflies fluttered about and birds sang. If one had looked closely they would have seen a smile on his elven face. When he reached the middle of the garden he saw an elven maiden lying on the grass seeming to watch the clouds float by in the sky. He watched her for a moment then walked on down the path until he came to a bench. There he sat and rested for a moment watching the butterflies and listening to the birds.
The Dark Elf
Citizen of Imladris

Postby RavenTinuviel » Mon Oct 30, 2006 11:33 am

Raven lay watching, sensing another watching her.
Still and silent she lay, her eyes staring fixated on a cloud.
He stood, the garden embracing him, dancing about him.
He walked on, not seeing Raven roll her head to watch him walk away.

He has come to find peace and serenity.
To relax and forget the cares of the world.
Raven rolled then stood, smoothing her black silken gown warmed in the sun.
She walked silently down the path until she had sight of the figure sitting on the bench.
The birds chirped their songs and the wind rustled the leaves.
Raven approached the figure who turned to look at her.
Her hair danced with the breeze about her face as her gown fluttered about her.
Their eyes met but no words were spoken.
Softly, silently, she sat beside him, eyes now watching the fog upon the river.
RavenTinuviel
Ranger of the North

Postby rwhen » Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:32 am

As the Elven princess entered the garden, the butterflies dipped and fluttered at the appearance. She notices two others enjoying the beauty of the grounds and continues walking.

A song enters her heart even as her voice rises to give word to feeling.

My heart sings to you
on this glorious day
of butterfies and dreams come true
you always touch me in this way..

My mind reels with the abundance
of love and gifts you give
My empty life is now so full
so many grand reasons to live..

You helped me to find myself
and you knew me all of the time
we fit to together like a lock and a key
and we open up each others minds..

For you my lover, there is so much
to give meaning to matter and space
and only my heart beats inside my breast
no longer an empty and darkened place..

Kiss me now, touch me forever
blend, our bodies touch as one
Sharing, giving, caring and loving
from dawn until setting sun...

and beyond!!!!
rwhen
Gettin' Older!!

Postby RavenTinuviel » Mon Nov 06, 2006 5:45 pm

The mists come alive with song as visions of an Elven Princess arises from it. The tiny droplets cling to her as her song fills the air. Raven stands and twirls about dancing, drawn like a moth to her light. The music of the falls acompanies her beautiful voice, and the misty shroud envelopes them as they drift to dream.

The ways of the garden are shrouded in the mists of time, and the one first grown by Orald so long ago was beyond even Ravens memory, but somehow she was blessed, and her wings took her to the Garden of Old where she first came to feel, hear, and see the wonders of TerryD, Arwen740, Broken Arrow and others. The Wags memorial still stands, and the flow of old remanis. How could this time warp be? It seems all things are possible in Butterfly Garden ...
RavenTinuviel
Ranger of the North

Postby Arwen740 » Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:12 am

Thank you dear Raven for showing me the way to the gardens of old. I recently visited Yosemite and the Tioga Pass, the places where I feel at home. It was a long journey and I am back once more in my home, East of Mordor. How I long for the wet meadows and cool granite walls.
Hugs to you, dear Raven.
Arwen740
Ranger of the North

Postby erinhue » Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:17 am

:shock: :woah: :yippie: :happydance: :love: :rose: :hug: :drink:

That about sums it up :lol: Hail and Hiya my long lost favorite rp posting partner. I stiil dream fondly of Ocean Voyage. It is better than good to see your name here on the boards. Best medicine I've had in a year of Mondays. Very best regards to the Master Baker from the Master Bard 8)
"Where ever you go, there you are." - Buckaroo Bonzi

erinhue
Warrior/Bard of Belfalas Illuvatar's Bright Spirit

Postby RavenTinuviel » Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:52 pm

((HUGS)) Arwen tight!

It is good to see you here again dear friend, and to see the bard back out of black too!
It is like a silken dip under the cool falls after a warm glass of mirivore!
:D
RavenTinuviel
Ranger of the North

Postby Arwen740 » Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:30 pm

Such freedom and joy I experienced with you two. It's great to see you both, erinhue and Raven. The cool fresh morning of those days has become a distant memory. I haven't written in so long. Smiles and hugs to you two. :)
Arwen740
Ranger of the North

Postby erinhue » Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:46 am

Right Back At Ya Darlin' :wink:

erinhue

Postby rwhen » Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:29 am

hides behind a huge flutterby and waits to see if the "KING" returns to dazzle us with his prose, wit and unstoppable humor...

Love is as big or as little as a hug!!

vison! Alex!Rowanberry!

I will always treasure and remember your appreciation. Thank you. -2007 WCA's
Overwhelmed by your support and appreciation. Thank you. - 2008 WCA's

The Expected Party!! is now on the road to Gondor to celebrate. Join us.

And getting into trouble with Rally The Eldar.

Time out of Mind, forever bound to my Knight Ayslhyn

Vanadarlin', my SSOTH - 143 forever :hug:
rwhen
Gettin' Older!!

Postby erinhue » Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:57 am

One day a man walked into a bar.... He sued and finally made enough money to pay off his tab. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Hey, You in the back, put down them tomatoes

erinhue

Postby RavenTinuviel » Wed Sep 26, 2007 11:50 pm

Arwen740 wrote:Such freedom and joy I experienced with you two. It's great to see you both, erinhue and Raven. The cool fresh morning of those days has become a distant memory. I haven't written in so long. Smiles and hugs to you two. :)

Freedom and joy... it surrounded us once.
Smiles and hugs... forevermore to you Arwen and Erinhue!
RavenTinuviel
Ranger of the North

Postby erinhue » Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:10 am

:oops: :grouphug: :TORC: :heart:

erinhue

Postby Terry D » Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:02 am

Mmmm, I dream of you ladies, I do. Words express desire. "I do" amidst dreaming nuptials, expresses commitment. Joining our hearts, tenderly awakening the affection we all are so fortunate to share, reveals our eternal commitment of friendship and love. Dream on Fair Ladies, Dream on Dear Bard... dream, as I do, of you.

"Dream Window"

Dreams abed, boundless, with fascination sheds
subliminal, mysterious, bowing their sleepy heads.
A nocturnal visitor, vivid imaginings, sweetly weds,
nuptial arises, as lashes lay down on eyelid beds.

With enchanted mixture of alchemistry,
elements presume our own personal identity.
Each recognize familiar, seductive song,
with quality sublime, ageless, ever long.

As plots, with pointed ears, contain,
soft sheltering from daylight thunder, rain.
Dream deep, dream soft, as insight flows,
through lacy curtains and open windows.

As ancients dreamt of ancient gods,
we plant our flowers in blackened sod.
And messages, with source too deep,
are tended, watered, as sacred seed.

To understand where wisdom dwells,
reflect upon the ancient spells.
Where magical, the dream, unfolds,
to bear us deeper, underworld exposed.

As deeper still, on slumber’s path traverse,
that royal road to sublime unconsciousness,
do not forget to pay your nighttime toll,
for dreams are windows to the soul. [/i]
Terry D
Ringbearer

Postby Terry D » Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:30 am

Orald smiled, then laughed as he marveled,.. as the lily swirled the butterfly up and around in a wonderful dance... Raven and Arwen, as fairy light, mere luminous glistening, in the Petal's yellow dusted stamen,..

...within and without, flew the glorious members of TORC Twilight, RavenTinuviel, Arwen 740, fairy light, buzzed in a sky dance with myriad others, some forgotten lights, others still burning bright. Thousands strong, the orbs of luminescence flew in glorious circles of revelation and ressurection...

A chorus of light, the dance blended. Gloriously, the dancing rhythms of evanescent explosions, intertwined into spirals, spells, stillness that unveiled the heart of flower, the spirit of song...

Suddenly, Raven espied and orbited Mrs. Took and Terry and Arwen and Arthedainian and Lady Galadriel and Snowdog and The Dark Elf, sandra and Kl0nkky... as the dew-dripped dance continued in the rushing breezes and the twilight explosion of fairy balls! Dance Halls and taverns, village and green...Hobbit or Elven Maid, Dragon or Shadow, firelit, in orbits spiraled the Light... onward and upward, then, barrels inward to core...

several lone drops of dew, glistenend, in singular, moist globes, resting on golden pollen carpets... reflecting in Orald's twinkling, green eyes...

Orald laughed to tears, then smiled and nodded. Raven danced... Orald tipped his hat and, properly, fell fast to sleep... dream on fair Raven, dance fair Arwen... return tuile, daunt erinhue, Arthedain, welcome SilverScribe, Vanaladiel, Galadriel_elanor, gladrieltook, elengil, lalatiel, Ithiliel, heliona, Radagast, Wandering_Wood_Elf, sandra, Rodia, gimli, Vlheid, mandos and Star... Orald wagged his head and whispered a lullaby...

... within hidden shadows and starlight, a tended mound of wildflowers slept, under a weeping willow,.. wagging their heads the saddened flowers wept in shadows of joy and memory... Wagg on fair shadowy memory, wag on princes and princesses....
Terry D
Ringbearer

Postby Vlheid » Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:59 pm

Careful, good sir...naming the dead can backfire...

I've been...it seems...asleep? No, dead, I think...

Tsk, tsk, Terry. I'd never taken you for a necromancer. Am I a zombie then? I should think not. At least, no more so than once I was. It's hard to tell.

It's very bright now, isn't it? And so many...so many sparkles. It smells of ginger...almonds...burning leaves? Oh, dear, I'm on fire.

I hate to bother, sport, but if you've got a spare moment would you mind immediately dousing me with some water? I'd do it myself, you know, but the sheer agony I'm currently experiencing seems to have stripped me of my motor functions...

Well, then. I dont' suppose you'd want to share with me just what is going on, would you Kindly Mr. D? And where have I put my sack?
Vlheid
Rider of the Mark

Postby rwhen » Mon Nov 12, 2007 3:05 pm

Hello again, friend. :) :hug:

vison! Alex!Rowanberry!

rwhen
Gettin' Older!!

Postby heliona » Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:09 am

Whoa! Now there's a blast from the past.

Hello there, Vlheid. :):hug::)
heliona
The Sexy One ~ Hellaciously Huggable

Postby erinhue » Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:18 pm

An autumn palette of muted hues and bright fiery bursts played out its vibrant drama against an expanse of sky the perfect azure blue. Winter’s still distant warning whispered in the heart of the wind and chilled its touch. A leaf painted gaily for the season fell from a near bare branch to twirl and swirl on the smoke flavored breeze before dropping at Erinhue’s feet.

His footsteps made no sound as he tread the fading grass that covered a small rise in the earth at the threshold of a glade of trees wearing gold to mark the glory still in beauty as it fades. Tiny purple flowers bloomed despite the weak sun light, bloomed a delicate blanket to cover the resting spot. A blood red splash of rosey petals accented the mound when he placed the bouquet upon the spot where his heart was forever buried.

In silence he sat upon the mound near the flowers lovingly placed, the plaque respectfully laid, and ran his fingers across raised letters that spelled out a beloved name, a name no longer spoken and only whispered in grief-stricken memory.

The deepening light of the sun reflected as her eyes and wind in the spartan branches echoed with her laugh. The day’s waning warmth was like to her embrace, all gone now, merely shadow and promise unfulfilled.

There Erinhue sat, lost in poignant, painful reverie, unable to follow, unable to return and as yet unable to face a going forward that would lead from this revered knoll.

And there Erinhue sat, willing his heart to return to him, willing the pain of missing it away. And there he sat wishing the day would end and not return, for all the world to end and judgement come. From Heaven he would turn away if his heart could not be found there and Hell turn to Paradise if it be there.

erinhue

Postby Vlheid » Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:37 pm

Rwhen, Heliona, Erinhue, my thanks for the pleasantries. And really, Erinhue, that's quite a gift for the written word you've developed.

The thing is (and honestly, I do hope I'm not being a bother), I've been on fire for, quite literally, weeks now (like you do). The sheer physics of it boggles the mind; it seems the fuel would have exhausted sooner.

I know, I know, we all had a good laugh about it for the first couple of days, and good times were had only two nights ago when marshmallows were toasted on my living conflagration (what strange luck that you all happened to have wire coat-hangers on your persons), but really, and I'm serious about hoping I don't sound as if I'm whining about this too much, the pain I'm experiencing defies all comprehension.

I would have thought, surely, by day seven or day eight, my nerve endings would have burned away (or at least overloaded), but I'm afraid that hasn't happened. I remember there being a pond or something around here, but I cannot for the life of me (literally, perhaps, though I'm starting to question that) find it.

What I propose is this: if somebody could just, sort of, get me started with, say, a glass of milk or a bag of sand, I think I could take care of it myself. As it stands, I'm hoping for either a spot of rain or a very severe winter, since all the rolling on the ground has done nothing but fan the flames (and break several of my extremely brittle bones...also, I'm pretty sure a worm bit me...)

For anyone who may pass my way and wish to extend a bit of charity, I've made the following sign:

I ASSURE YOU, THIS IS NOT
MY ORDINARY CONDITION.
I AM NOT SOME KIND OF FIRE-IMP,
GOBLIN, OR BUG-A-BOO, NOR AM I
IMMUNE TO THE PAIN OF BEING
SLOWLY REDUCED TO CINDERS.
IF YOU WOULD BE SO KIND AS TO--

At that point, the sign burst into flames in my hand (the something-dozenth in a row). I'm starting to become a bit discouraged, and all the light and noise of the inferno makes it difficult to sleep (also, again, the soul-rending, horrific pain).

So, yes, Rwhen, Heliona, Erinhue, Terry D, it's all very good that you are here, and happy, and I do wish you all the very, very best, and I also wish that one of you would please, immediately, pour water onto my body or find a way to make me die.
Vlheid
Rider of the Mark

Postby rwhen » Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:38 am

"Master Vlheid, this simply will not do. We can not have one going about the butterfly garden just spontaneously combusting. I have imported a small pond for you to cool your jets right over here....." Rwhen leads Vlheid over to a pond which has seemed to appear out of nowhere.

"Now, try this on for size." Watching as the poet first dipped one toe in the icy waters, she was astonished to see the man drop face first into the pond. "Geesh, I am NOT going to dive in there with you. I will not. I refuse." Seeing no movement in the water..."Oh for the love of Eru."

Rwhen stripped to her elvish undies and dove in. The water was cold enough to take her breath away, but she was steadfast. Diving and swimming in a zig zag pattern, she located Vlheid and hauled him up to the bank where he stayed in a prone position, lips blue.

Taking a silver flask from her piled clothing, she poured a fire like potion down his throat. At first nothing happened, then he sat bolt upright and stared at her. Rwhen's tinkling laughter spread throughout the garden. "Elvish brew is not for the faint of heart, Master."

"That was fun, can we do it again?" Vlheid asked joyfully.

Rwhen sighed.

vison! Alex!Rowanberry!

rwhen
Gettin' Older!!

Postby Vlheid » Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:04 pm

A few under-the-breath utterances you may have missed during that...

rwhen wrote:"Master Vlheid, this simply will not do. We can not have one going about the butterfly garden just spontaneously combusting.
In all fairness, it really wasn't my idea. And really, I've "spontaneously combusted" dozens, literally, dozens of times. You should have really just expected it to happen. It's one of my standard physical comedy acts.
I have imported a small pond for you to cool your jets right over here....."
Oooo, nice...none of that gauche domestic pond nonsense for Rwhen, I suppose?.
Rwhen leads Vlheid over to a pond which has seemed to appear out of nowhere.
Hey...umm...a pond.

"Now, try this on for size."
That's a bit cavalier for someone talking to a guy on fire, don't you think?
Watching as the poet first dipped one toe in the icy waters, she was astonished to see the man drop face first into the pond.
A pity, what with me in my best (only) outfit, too...
"Geesh, I am NOT going to dive in there with you.
Foreshadowing suggests otherwise...
I will not. I refuse." Seeing no movement in the water..."Oh for the love of Eru."

Rwhen stripped to her elvish undies and dove in.
I'm just going to file that one away for later.
The water was cold enough to take her breath away, but she was steadfast. Diving and swimming in a zig zag pattern
to confuse any following crocodillians,
she located Vlheid and hauled him up to the bank
you know, where fish keep their money...ba-dum-bum
where he stayed in a prone position, lips blue.
I wouldn't worry about that too much, it's my natural complexion...

Taking a silver flask from her piled clothing,
It's funny how trusting people can be with expensive possessions around me after an extended absense
she poured a fire like potion down his throat.
For a man who's been on fire for quite some time, that's a rather cruel gesture
At first nothing happened, then he sat bolt upright and stared at her.
By gods, you're in your knickers!
Rwhen's tinkling laughter spread throughout the garden. "Elvish brew is not for the faint of heart, Master."

"That was fun, can we do it again?" Vlheid asked joyfully.
Really? I asked if I could be burned and drowned again? I'm not in my mind, I think, but I'll take your word for it.

Rwhen sighed.
Vlheid half-yawned, stretched his arms out at his sides, and pseudo-innocently draped one arm around Rwhen's neck and shoulders. He had every intention of commenting on the beauty of the pond or saying something cute (possibly involving bunnies) when it dawned on him that the star-studded blackness he was staring at served as an indicator he had been rudely removed from conciousness by a series of sharp blows about the head...with an ornate silver flask.
Vlheid
Rider of the Mark

Postby heliona » Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:37 am

Heliona wandered through the Butterfly Garden to find Rwhen sitting beside a pond, very wet, and looking rather amused. She was gazing down at an unconcious Vhleid, who, despite also being very wet, was looking much better, being not on fire. Heliona could see his burns disappearing as she watched, thanks to Rwhen's Elven potion.

Heliona smiled and produced from seemingly nowhere (that happens a lot in the Butterfly Garden) a green towel to wrap around Rwhen.

I think Vhleid can wait for the towel until his skin is completely healed, she said, sitting beside Rwhen. Would you like some ice cream? Heliona added, winking.
heliona
The Sexy One ~ Hellaciously Huggable

Postby erinhue » Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:34 am

A long year later, Erinhue returns to the grass covered knoll with an arm full of autumn flowers and a heart full of springtime memories.

erinhue

Postby Cynara » Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:56 pm

Approaching the gates of this hidden wonder, Cynara peers in and see the luscious grass, none the less gorgeous for the hints of brown it betrays here and there... The sprightly dance of life in the Spring and the hazy, langorous days of the Summer have given way, in the natural flow of all Life, to the maturing, quieter wisdom of the Autumn.

Few flowers now appear to ease the heart, but to replace the flowers, there is now the sharp tang of dead leaves, and small warm fires to gladden the heart and provoke stories and songs from the lips of friends who gather close together against the chill air. The sky appears to have drawn closer to Earth in rolling, darker clouds, and while some may beware the threat of thunder, others may find comfort in the idea of a Gardener, who is merely covering the Earth over in warm blankets, to wait again for the coming Spring.

Cynara enters and joins in the fair company that may be found here, whether in merry companions or in the whispering trees, shedding their bright loads as women may sort through a wardrobe, laying aside the bright splendours and masks of their youth, brighte jewels which are no longer necessary, for their dark beauty may now shine through naturally.
Cynara
Ranger of the North

Postby Solyn » Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:10 pm

Solyn walked silently down a deserted path, her Elven senses dull. She ignored any sound except that nature. She sighed a bit shakily, and a tear dripped down her cheek as she remembered her best friends last words to her:
Until you die remember me,
For I have walked a long, lonely road
Where everyone seems not to see.
The road is long and ill it bodes
For those who cannot sense,
the dangers of that road.
For the denseness of them will lead to misery.
Solyn looked at the beauty of the garden and thought, A place where I can finally lay down my sorrows and cares.
Solyn
Shield Bearer

Postby erinhue » Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:08 pm

The warmth of the summer's day brings no joy to his spirit as Erinhue returns to a small knoll in the Butterfly Garden. The tree is green and vividly alive, a mocking image shading a cool gray stone with words lovingly engraved.

The flowers the bard carries are gently laid upon a small and solitary mound. Many years ago the same sort of flowers were carried forth by one filled with joy and love and hope for the future. Clothed in lacy white an angel had once taken his hand and for a little while had graced his life. A summer's day now frozen in his memory, a cherished treasure held forever in his heart. Such a day will never more return no matter how much his soul might long for its repeat.

Beneath the tree he sat once more to stop and call up the happy past. Life had forced him forward but always he would return to this hallowed spot to visit with his heart now buried here. In vain attempt to sooth his mind Erinhue took up his harp and softly softly began to sing.

A maid once came into my life
My light, my love my friend, my wife
And for a time this soul knew love
A cherished gift from God above
She looked to me to be her Knight
To save her from all woe and fright
But useless protector I did prove
The evil I could not remove
And though to save her I did strive
I could not keep my love alive
From the fight I never quailed
But in the end my efforts failed
And with the battle sadly lost
It was my love that paid the cost
Now lonely I will ever be
My love has gone across the Sea.

Agarak sang the meloncholy tune in its bard's mind and tried to offer comfort to his soul. The harp used its great magic in the attempt to sooth the pain it could not wholly take away.

erinhue

Postby Vanaladiel » Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:56 am

A tear rolled down the cheek of the elven lass who stood within the shadows of a very large oak tree listening to the sad song of her dear friend.

She had been walking mid the forest when she started to step out into the garden near the knoll where her friend Erinhue sat singing softly from his heart.

She never meant to listen in or to eaves drop but could not help but stay and listen to the lyrics of the song from his heart. With her back to the tree she closed her eyes and could not help but weep for her sweet friends pain.

If only she could turn back the hands of time, to ease the pain and take the place of the fallen maiden. Many times over her years Vana had faced deaths door and walked away. Sometimes wishing she could cross the threshold and move to another realm. Why could she not have taken this ones place? Why must this one be taken when there were so many reasons for her to have remained? Vana can not answer that question, for only God knows his reasons but apparently he needed this angel for a special purpose in heaven. Oh that Vana could help this sad and lonely heart find some peace.

Only time will erase some of the ache and pain and replace it with the sweet memories of the deep love and blessings that were shared for the years they had together.

As the song ended Vana turned and walked back into the woods silently so as not to disturb her friends private tears. But to respect his love and give him the time he needed.

Reaching up she touches the bark of the tall oak trees as she passes them feeling the life blood deep within the trees. A life long and strong of ages past. Hours passed as did the day, she looked up to the tree canopy catching glimpses of the stars in the night sky beyond as they sprang out one by one.

Vana finally comes out in another meadow, a stream running through. Happy gurgling sounds as the water danced away into the night. Fireflies floating gently on the breeze as if they were faeries in a summer dance. The air still warm from the summers day. She walked feeling the grasses beneath her feet, soft and fragrant. Flowers scents lilting on the breeze as well though mixing in a perfume to the season. A fawn comes into view near the stream, anxious for a drink of the cool refreshing waters. Vana tried to let the peace of the garden meadow ease her heart. The full moon shining down upon her there.

Softly humming to herself she starts dancing beneath the moonlight becoming one with nature. Her shadow from the full moon her only partner in the dance.
Image Spring come quickly!!
~*Sister of the Twilight*~
~*Daughter of the Moon*~

Inyë melmëlyë my love, for you are the melody to which I now dance!!

Bearer of "Elen~Uial"
The Moon Ring of the Twilight Star

Bard of the land of Eryn Lasgalen

Mithril Knight of Lore
Mithril Knight of Eryn Lasgalen

Lifetime Award 2010

Always in our memories, vison :rose:, Alex :rose:, Rowanberry :rose: and Watcher :rose:! Our world is a little dimmer without your smiles!

A tribute to Cynthia 11/14/2005 :rose:

For my dad who now resides with the Lord! :rose: 05/11/16 I love you daddy and will see you again someday in Glory!

TORC 365 project
Vanaladiel
~*MoonLight Dancer*~

Postby erinhue » Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:37 am

A golden beam of sunshine illuminated a small field of sweetgrass and wild flowers. Long ago a girl stood in that meadow, a girl in a long white dress with those same wildflowers woven into her hair. A man, totally unworthy, waited as she slowly walke towards him in that field bathed in the golden glow of a late summer sun.

The man now looked upon that field gazing once again upon that scene as it was blazened upon his heart. For one brief shining moment the girl stood in that field, bathed in golden sunlight, wearing that long white dress with flowers in her hair. She turned her gaze towards him and smiled a long remembered smile, that nearly broke his heart. As he smiled sadly back, the vision vanished leaving him standing there alone.

In vain attempt to temper its bard's torment the dragonharp played softly sending its magic towards his soul. The magic did its work but could only lift the cloud a little. There was nothing that could remove it complete. But with that little lifting strength returned enough for him to speak

"Happy Anniversary to you, my darling. Happy Anniversary and Good-Bye"
erinhue

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing: The Prancing Pony (Middle-earth Only)