OOC for Company of the Coisar

Pull out your pack and head on down to the Prancing Pony for some great Role Playing (try to stay in character)!

Postby Aduial » Sun Mar 20, 2005 11:37 am

Sounds good Luthy :) It's tough when creativity is in a lull. Oh and i didnt notice this before but congrats on your ring! (for having 10,000+ posts)
Aduial
Ranger of the North

Postby undomiel » Mon Mar 21, 2005 7:01 am

It's not as though I don't feel creative anymore -- it's just that I don't feel as though I can switch my brain into RPing mode. It's stuck in other universes.

That's how I've been lately. I'm so focused on developing my own story that I'm having trouble writing anything else. But I will... soon. Promise. :)
undomiel
Ranger of the North

Postby Arwenelf » Fri Mar 25, 2005 12:42 pm

I have been lurking, I just didn't have anything to say:) (Don't worry, I haven't left...I too am feeling uncreative as usualy. Though, now that my philosophy paper and speech are almost done, I should be able to concentrate on more...actually, after this week I will have more time...stupid tests and classes that I am failing:( )

Ok, so it is dawn, sounds good to me. I think this thread should get an award for the most time changes:)

Pineapple and bacon pizza is good. I think if Aranel ever gets out, she will want that (See, I too can relate things to the rp).

I promise that within the next couple of days I will post.

Oh, and one quick question. When are we leaving the camp? It seems like we have been here for ages...Also, what way are we going? I think we all need a general idea to maybe help move things along.
Arwenelf
Ranger of the North

Postby Periannath » Sat Mar 26, 2005 8:02 am

Perhaps...Perhaps I should teleport you people to my castle...somehow. Weren't we talking about doing something like that before?
I believe they're heading south-east, nen...or not. Erm, nevermind, I'm not good with directions. I still have trouble telling right from left.
Seriously, though, we could have a pizza party. Pineapple bacon, with extra evil. Aranel's not getting any, though.
Periannath
Ranger of the North

Postby Arwenelf » Fri Apr 22, 2005 12:19 pm

Poor Aranel:( It would be rather hard for a flower to eat pizza though.

Sorry I didn't post, I just got so busy. College seems to zap any imagination one might pocess. But I will try to post soon. WE can't let this die, we have come so far:)
Arwenelf
Ranger of the North

Postby Aduial » Fri Apr 22, 2005 1:42 pm

Yes we must keep this alive!
Our only problem is that "where now?" question that seems to haunt us.

I just got accepted to Edinburgh College of Art.... so I might be going to Scotland next year :)
Aduial
Ranger of the North

Postby Periannath » Sun Apr 24, 2005 8:25 pm

Good going, Aduial. I'm leaning toward RISD myself, although the people there seem a bit...well...stupid. Is that saying something? *sigh* Well, I still have another year to decide, at least. I'm still behind all you people. By the way, I haven't been posting because, 1: I'm working really hard on a book right now, 2: no one else seems to be here because they're working hard on stuff, too. There isn't any new material to work with!!
Periannath
Ranger of the North

Postby Arwenelf » Mon May 23, 2005 11:30 am

Aduial- Congrats!! Scotland, that will be exciting!! I hope you will still have time to post here:)

I will try to post now. I am at work and I am doing absolutly nothing. I don't really know where we are going from here, so if you want something changed, please let me know.
Arwenelf
Ranger of the North

Postby Aduial » Sun Jul 03, 2005 7:31 am

Hello Everyone!

First of all, how is everyone's summer going? Are most of you home from college(for those of us who go to college)?

Secondly, how long do we want this particular RP to go on, do you think? Till the end of summer, or longer? I know we haven't had much posting lately; myself I have not been on TORC for months now - I didn't even know it was changed back to theonering.com. But I for one have time now to post if we wish to continue.

*Aduial*
Aduial
Ranger of the North

Postby luthienelflover » Fri Jul 08, 2005 10:34 am

My brain has been entirely fried. I haven't done any RPing in months. But I'm willing to go ahead and keep trying if everyone else is...
luthienelflover
Herald of Manwe

Postby Aduial » Fri Jul 08, 2005 3:01 pm

Luthy- I like your sig pic! I know that play.... I have a friend who is positively obbsessive about it. I've always wanted to see it.
Aduial
Ranger of the North

Postby luthienelflover » Fri Jul 08, 2005 3:12 pm

It's one of my three life goals to see Wicked. :D

...I KNOW I have a sad life... B^
luthienelflover
Herald of Manwe

Postby Arwenelf » Mon Jul 18, 2005 2:51 pm

If you all want to continue, I will.

Luthy- Did you loose a goal? I thought you had three before you knew about wicked.... :roll:
Arwenelf
Ranger of the North

Postby luthienelflover » Wed Jul 27, 2005 6:10 pm

I had about seven, but I did a cleaning of my life-goals closet because it was getting cluttered...
luthienelflover
Herald of Manwe

Postby Periannath » Fri Aug 05, 2005 7:08 am

I am so not loving the whole "abandon CotC" thing.
I'm 17 now! Wheee
Also, I never thought I'd see the day when TORC became The One Ring.com once again. 'Tis a bloomin' miracle, 'tis.
Periannath
Ranger of the North

Postby undomiel » Fri Aug 05, 2005 7:22 am

I'd like to continue. :) However as neither of my characters is in charge of this quest in any way I really don't know what to do. I can't get up and say "Alright, let's head down that road over there!" Not my place. Someone else needs to get us back on the road and then I'd be please to come up with all sorts of fun and games. ;)
undomiel
Ranger of the North

Postby Periannath » Fri Aug 05, 2005 7:40 am

I think that at this point anyone who thinks they can should go ahead and try to move the plot along. I mean, since all the normal people for that job have kind of, well, gone far, far away, into *cough*reality*cough* the world beyond.
Periannath
Ranger of the North

Postby GwenElf » Fri Aug 05, 2005 5:39 pm

I'm still here. I just have the slowest dial-up in the history of the world and two jobs. Blech.

But I'm still here!

So..... someone post! :P I'll be back into RPing once school starts, I hope.

~Sil
GwenElf
Ringbearer

Postby luthienelflover » Sat Aug 06, 2005 11:38 am

I'm here, but the RP sector of my brain, as I said, has exploded gruesomely. If you tell me what you want done, I can have Lindar set everyone to it, but I'm afraid nothing new is coming out of there right now. B^
luthienelflover
Herald of Manwe

Postby Arwenelf » Thu Aug 11, 2005 2:44 pm

Who wants to post then? I think I was the last to post, though I guess I could go and check:)

And I will be in NZ from Sept. 23-Dec. 16th and I will have no internet access (unless I find time/money to go to the internet cafe...if there is one in the area. Probably not since I will be in the middle of no where. *shrugs*). So I won't be able to Rp then.
Arwenelf
Ranger of the North

Postby Arwenelf » Thu Aug 11, 2005 2:47 pm

And I don't know if it is just my computer, but I can't get the link to work on the first page....hmm....
Arwenelf
Ranger of the North

Previous

Return to Role Playing: The Prancing Pony (Middle-earth Only)