OOC:: The Merry Bowmen of Dale - Journeying East

Pull out your pack and head on down to the Prancing Pony for some great Role Playing (try to stay in character)!

Postby SmaugsBane » Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:49 pm

Hey Bow-people. I was thinking of coming back into this little story. Once I get the MK's new story started, I'll have time to hop in with my own guildmates and write. But I need a little help.

I haven't posted since the little uprising in Tygara, and I know that someone wrote the charcter for me for a while onto a ship, is there anything I need to know about Dirk beyond that which I don't already know? Also, I wonder if anyone could email me a short synopsis of what's happenning now, where you all are, what you're doing. Since Dirk's been absent, (and I think I have a pretty good story for where he's been) it isn't too important for me to know ahead of time every detail of you guys have been doing since his departure. I can learn as Dirk does. Anyway, let me know if anyone has time to help me.
SmaugsBane
Ranger of the North

Postby SilverScribe » Thu Sep 13, 2007 6:48 pm

Hey SB!

Um, we wrote your character jumping off a ship in the harbor with Lysandros, but never said whether y'all got shot full of arrows, or drowned, or anything like that . . . and I believe the city was Tibyana, Tygarya is a poster here at TORC . . . ;)

I might have a bit of time this weekend to cobble up a brief summary of what's happened since your character jumped ship, I'll plunk it in here if I do.

Welcome back!!

:D:D:D

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~
Fur meine Mutter . . . Sie sind für immer in meinem Herzen . . .

A song for our Fallen, but not Forgotten . . . Galadriel's Lament
SilverScribe
Scribe, Wanderer, Warrior . . . Bard of Rhudaur and Herald of Manwe

Postby SmaugsBane » Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:18 pm

:shock: Oops. Apologies. I knew that, weird that I typed that person's ID instead. Was she (he?) in the bowmen? I was just reading some of the way early posts just before I wrote that. Maybe I saw her name and it just stuck. I'd be worried that I'm losing my mind, but as it's already lost, no problem.

If you could write something at all, that would be awesome. No need to make it pretty. Just a little outline answering the w's is fine:

Who's still in the story?
What are they doing?
Where are they doing it?
When are they? (How much time has elapsed since Dirk's departure.)
I don't even need to know why or how, 'cause Dirk can just ask when he finds Scribbles and Bardy and Jiyadan.

Thanks Dear!
SmaugsBane
Ranger of the North

Postby SilverScribe » Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:53 am

SmaugsBane wrote::shock: Oops. Apologies. I knew that, weird that I typed that person's ID instead. Was she (he?) in the bowmen?

Nope. But she does post in the "Class of '02" thread. ;)

WEll, as you've no doubt noticed, I didn't get a chance to get that synopsis up this weekend. I'm going to try for Wednesday, which is the day hubby returns to work and I'll have more than six seconds to my ownself.

:D:D:D

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~
Fur meine Mutter . . . Sie sind für immer in meinem Herzen . . .

A song for our Fallen, but not Forgotten . . . Galadriel's Lament
SilverScribe
Scribe, Wanderer, Warrior . . . Bard of Rhudaur and Herald of Manwe

Postby Frelga » Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:11 am

Heh, forgot to post this - a soap I found at the shop of nicely smelling stuff.

It's Kiwi-something. Must be a sign of some sort.
Frelga
GNU Terry Pratchett

Previous

Return to Role Playing: The Prancing Pony (Middle-earth Only)