OOC: The Quest to Retake Moria: NOW ACCEPTING NEW CHARACTERS

Pull out your pack and head on down to the Prancing Pony for some great Role Playing (try to stay in character)!

Would you like to continue this RP?

Yes
No votes
No
No votes

Total votes : 0

Postby Aiwe » Tue May 11, 2004 6:27 pm

Let me know if I need to edit anything. :)

AP tests are OVAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :D :D :D :D :D :P

It's.... a life! A life! I have my life back! W :twisted: :twisted: t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--Aiwe
Aiwe
Ranger of the North

Postby Arwen32315 » Tue May 11, 2004 6:57 pm

*squeal* I've been published. So everyone has to read it. hehe Shamless advertising I know... but oh well. :D
http://www.tolkienonline.com/docs/16402.html

Great post Aiwe! Chasga is a cool char.
Arwen32315
Rider of the Mark

Postby Aiwe » Tue May 11, 2004 8:24 pm

Thanks, Arwen. And congradulations. I await your next installment... :wink:

--Aiwe
Aiwe
Ranger of the North

Postby ElfMaiden13 » Tue May 11, 2004 9:14 pm

yay! great posts everyone!!! :D:D:D

Just a note on Athrun. Kiba isn't the only wolf, but he is the only one mentioned in detail. There is actually a whole pack that Athrun lives with, and he is considered to be the Alpha dog by the rest of the pack, with Kiba as a close second. However, the only wolf that really goes near the human/dwarf/elf camp is Kiba, and eventually Athrun. In the future I will incorperate the pack. :D

EDIT: Oh aiwe, just a note; do you mind if I use Chasga and her warg for a post of mine? The little voices in my head all started talking at once ;) and I have a spendid idea. :D:D:D I wouldn't kill her or do anything drastic. I just need to use her. :D
ElfMaiden13
Ranger of the North

Postby Elladan_Elfhelm » Wed May 12, 2004 5:06 am

Great post Myne and Aiwe. You both did Elladan very well. Great post from both of you.

EM, do you have a post ready? If you don't let me know and I can fix one to where we go searching for Sevi. Wait, you said Athurun will bring her back when she has healed more. Let me know what you need me to do if anything.

Dan
Elladan_Elfhelm
Mariner

Postby Arwen32315 » Wed May 12, 2004 8:47 am

Thanks dan. I left you the hugest opening in the world. :P

As for the next installment Aiwe, it's already in. I'm just waiting for it to be put up. :)
Arwen32315
Rider of the Mark

Postby Elladan_Elfhelm » Wed May 12, 2004 12:34 pm

Thanks Arwen. I just posted. I hope it ok. I used Chasga, Myne, and Lindial. If I need to change anything just let me know. Great post again you all.

Dan
Elladan_Elfhelm
Mariner

Postby ElfMaiden13 » Wed May 12, 2004 1:10 pm

ooo! ooo! *jumps up and down* voices are speaking! inspiration has hit! *falls down* :lol: :P

I will post ASAP. no one post until I do. :twisted: mwahahaha!

*starts typing as smoke rises out of keyboard*

Edit: note to everyone about Athrun's name - it is spelled Athrun, not Athurn, Athurun, or any other variation. lol. :D
ElfMaiden13
Ranger of the North

Postby Galadtir » Wed May 12, 2004 6:14 pm

Well, while EM writes her "long post" :lol: (so i hope), typing like a Ferrari F50 :P :lol: , i have posted! Dilther finds himself frozen to death within the caves!

By the way, very nice posts, everyone! I am proud of working with such talented people! :) :D

EM: Don't kill me for having posted! pweaaaaaaaaase! :shock:
Galadtir
Shield Bearer

Postby Arwen32315 » Wed May 12, 2004 6:17 pm

No problems here, Dan.

*glares suspiciously at EM* What are you planning to do? I'm worried. Your voices have been overactive here lately. :P j/k *waits semi-patiently for her to post*
Arwen32315
Rider of the Mark

Postby Elladan_Elfhelm » Wed May 12, 2004 7:06 pm

EM, I fixed Athrun's name. Looking forward to your post.

Great post G.

Whoever wants to can send a post that gets the army to the gates. Silverleaf can destroy them, and that will keep the orcs from attacking us again.

Dan
Elladan_Elfhelm
Mariner

Postby Aiwe » Wed May 12, 2004 7:55 pm

It's fine by me if you want to use Chasga, Sweetie, or Critter anytime. :) I'll let you know if you mess them up. :wink:

--Aiwe
Aiwe
Ranger of the North

Postby ElfMaiden13 » Wed May 12, 2004 9:59 pm

I posted! :D

Athrun, este es mi amigos; Elladan, Chasga, Lindial, y Myne.

Elladan, Chasga, Lindial, y Myne, este es me amigo, Athrun. :D

Great now that we all know each other, lets all try to kill each other while we're at it! :D ;) j/k

y'all can decide who goes up to the cave. Elladan would make the most sense, since he is her uncle and current legal guardian. i already know myne has plans to play with the nice doggies. :D :twisted: :roll:
ElfMaiden13
Ranger of the North

Postby Aiwe » Wed May 12, 2004 10:06 pm

*ahem...* :wink:

Unos correcciones:

Athrun, estes son mis amigos

este es mi amigo, Athrun.

Necesitas practicarle tus conjugaciones, EM. :P

P.S. Escribas bien, EM. Me encanta. :)
--Aiwe
Aiwe
Ranger of the North

Postby ElfMaiden13 » Wed May 12, 2004 10:27 pm

:P:P:P:P:P:P

what do u expect! i've taken 1 year of spanish, and that was 6 months ago! lol ;) :roll:
ElfMaiden13
Ranger of the North

Postby Galadtir » Thu May 13, 2004 3:19 am

Aiwe wrote:*ahem...* :wink:

Unos correcciones:

Athrun, estes son mis amigos

este es mi amigo, Athrun.

Necesitas practicarle tus conjugaciones, EM. :P

P.S. Escribas bien, EM. Me encanta. :)
--Aiwe

Ok...yo soy portugués! Mi país es Portugal, que cieda al lado de Espanã, en la Peninsula Iberica!!

Yes, i am portuguese :P and if i spoke a little bit of it here, you would not probably understand it, although my language is similar to spanish...but i will speak a little bit of it now...oh, and, get a map of Europe and check for Portugal and it's location...you'll find that i am right XP

Lindos posts, para toda a gente! Voçês são geniais!!

Did you understood anything? XD Do you want me to translate it for you? :P

EDIT: I posted! Short, brief, and tactical. Here is a tactic that my ancestors used, back in the Middle-Ages. Amandil follows the group that went to find Sevi. If i need to change anything, let me know.
Galadtir
Shield Bearer

Postby Elladan_Elfhelm » Thu May 13, 2004 5:47 am

Hey guys, awesome post EM.

Elladan will be glad to go into the cave with Athrun. EM, I am assuming that Sevi will still be unconsious when he gets there. If Sevi soesn't wake up, again I am assuming, Athrun will ask Elladan to leave. Do you want anyone to stay with Sevi or not? If Elladan is forced to leave her, he will leave his ring with her. I will work this into a post sometime this morning. Let me know if I need to do anything really extra.

G, great post from you too. Do you live in Portugal? Portugese and Spanish are both beautiful languages. I took Spanish for one year in school, but I have forgotten just about all of it. I went on a mission trip to Brazil in 2000, and got a big dose of Portugese then. They are very similar, but very different in their own right.

*goes to work on a 3 page post* :D

Just kidding.
Dan
Elladan_Elfhelm
Mariner

Postby ElfMaiden13 » Thu May 13, 2004 6:23 am

Hey G, I think it might be best if Amandil just stayed with the armies. Without Athrun around to keep them in check, the wolf pack is already on edge, and would probably attack. besides; there is no way Amandil could get to the four of them anyways. It just doesn't fit, so personally, i think you should take it out.

Elladan_Elfhelm wrote:Elladan will be glad to go into the cave with Athrun. EM, I am assuming that Sevi will still be unconsious when he gets there. If Sevi soesn't wake up, again I am assuming, Athrun will ask Elladan to leave. Do you want anyone to stay with Sevi or not? If Elladan is forced to leave her, he will leave his ring with her. I will work this into a post sometime this morning. Let me know if I need to do anything really extra.

Dan: I think its pretty much decided that it will be the captain going into the cave, so that's settled. :P Sévi isn't unconcious persay anymore, she's actually somewhere between that and sleeping. Athrun hasn't wanted to wake her because its pretty much the only escape from the pain that she has, so the more she sleeps, the better. I'll let you decide whether or not she wakes up at all while Elladan is there. You are correct in assuming that Athrun would make Elladan leave after a while, and the ring idea sounds cool to me. Nobody will be staying with her long term, mostly because of the wolves. They get uneasy with humans around, and just having Sévi around has got them a bit nervous.

Must go! I'll be back later to check everything! :D:D:D:D
ElfMaiden13
Ranger of the North

Postby Arwen32315 » Thu May 13, 2004 8:28 am

What's wrong with playing with the nice dogges!!? :shock: Since she can't go in the cave (that whole end thing was my idea btw :D) she has to do something. =:)
Arwen32315
Rider of the Mark

Postby ElfMaiden13 » Thu May 13, 2004 9:49 am

:roll: Arwen, behave! Nice doggies are bigger than you and have sharp teeths! :shock: ;)

ok, I must try this smiley: :rofl:
ElfMaiden13
Ranger of the North

Postby Elladan_Elfhelm » Thu May 13, 2004 10:38 am

Hey everyone, I just posted. I hope you like it.

EM, I left it open for you at the end with Athrun's reply. Wil Athrun be joining us in the mines maybe?

Looking forward to more exciting post from all of you.
Dan
Elladan_Elfhelm
Mariner

Postby Arwen32315 » Thu May 13, 2004 11:13 am

*grabs a tissue* :cry: "I laughed, I cried; it moved me Bob." (Veggie Tales :))

Wow! You have tear-jerking down to a science, dan. *sniffles*
Arwen32315
Rider of the Mark

Postby ElfMaiden13 » Thu May 13, 2004 11:16 am

Arwen32315 wrote:*grabs a tissue* :cry: "I laughed, I cried; it moved me Bob." (Veggie Tales :))

Wow! You have tear-jerking down to a science, dan. *sniffles*

I concur :cry: :P *offers "larry" a tissue*
ElfMaiden13
Ranger of the North

Postby Elladan_Elfhelm » Thu May 13, 2004 11:25 am

What can I say, I'm hopeless. :roll:

Its time for Veggie Taleeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!

I love those shows. :D :D

Dan
Elladan_Elfhelm
Mariner

Postby ElfMaiden13 » Thu May 13, 2004 11:37 am

heheh! :rofl:

I'll be back to post in about an hour or less. :)
ElfMaiden13
Ranger of the North

Postby Arwen32315 » Thu May 13, 2004 11:44 am

Haha!! :rofl: Veggie Tales is great!! You're daughter will appreciate that you like them later. :D

*bounces* I know what EM's going to do. I won't tell you what is it, but its good!! :D:D
Arwen32315
Rider of the Mark

Postby Galadtir » Thu May 13, 2004 12:59 pm

ElfMaiden13 wrote:Hey G, I think it might be best if Amandil just stayed with the armies. Without Athrun around to keep them in check, the wolf pack is already on edge, and would probably attack. besides; there is no way Amandil could get to the four of them anyways. It just doesn't fit, so personally, i think you should take it out.

I never said that he would superhumanly reach them lol! He just started to follow the tracks, to see where does it leads. Amandil might find the group returning to the camp, if you like. And, i think i have a name for the area: Taurdraug: means "Forest of Wolves". What do you think?

By the way, great post dan! What could Athrun do to prove that he will do as he says?
Galadtir
Shield Bearer

Postby ElfMaiden13 » Thu May 13, 2004 1:09 pm

Galadtir wrote:What could Athrun do to prove that he will do as he says?

First, I like the name you came up with G, so you can go ahead and use it. :)

Second....You'll find out what he can do to prove to he will do as he says. heheh! *glares at Arwen* not a word!
ElfMaiden13
Ranger of the North

Postby ElfMaiden13 » Thu May 13, 2004 8:03 pm

I posted! I know, normally I would just edit my previous post, but this deserves its own post. lol.

Dan, I think that eventually, after Sévi is healed enough to go back, that Athrun will join the group in the mines. Sévi won't take too terribly long to heal. She mostly just lost a lot of blood. I plan on having a few posts with those two before I go ahead and bring them into the main group.
ElfMaiden13
Ranger of the North

Postby Aiwe » Thu May 13, 2004 8:43 pm

Galadtir wrote:Ok...yo soy portugués! Mi país es Portugal, que cieda al lado de Espanã, en la Peninsula Iberica!!

Lindos posts, para toda a gente! Voçês são geniais!!

"OK, I am Portuguese! My country is Portugal, which is situated to the side of Spain, in the Iberian Peninsula!!

"Lovely posts, to everyone! (?) you all are geniuses!!"

I just don't know what "Voçês" means. The rest I could translate using my knowledge of Spanish and my brief introduction to Portuguese pronunciations. :wink: I love languages! :D

Oi'm orf ta read tha wee posties noo...

--Aiwe
Aiwe
Ranger of the North

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing: The Prancing Pony (Middle-earth Only)