OOC - The Tears of the Moon: Beyond the Shadowed Vale

Pull out your pack and head on down to the Prancing Pony for some great Role Playing (try to stay in character)!

Postby Mellaurelom » Thu Sep 01, 2005 7:46 pm

Orion- I deliberately left it vague. The Moonqueen spoke through me, to make sure ya'll got the idea, and then the Tear appeared in my hand. So however it actually got there is up to you. Have fun!
Mellaurelom
Ranger of the North

Postby Lady_Galadriel786 » Sat Sep 03, 2005 12:18 am

I like how Orion decribed how Mell got the Moon Tear - let's go with that!

Now, as to my post - it's half done, I had more to add, but after Orion's post, I figure I have to change a couple things in mine, so I will be back with a post probably tomorrow or Monday.

Also, some news.
Since we are actually lacking someone to write for the BAD GUYS, I have roped in my friend Saithnar (some of you might remember him from the Wedding) to write for the Moon Quen's Enemy. He and I share the screen-name now, so we will probably be sharing the duty of writing for the Enemy between us. He said he will post in the next couple minutes, so I hope ou guys enjoy reading it.

Ok, I am off now. too many things to do for the weekend. *sigh* :roll:

Blessings of the day!
LadyG
Lady_Galadriel786
Ranger of the North

Postby luthienelflover » Sat Sep 03, 2005 11:48 am

LadyG -- I liked your post :) but Ranalin didn't leave after Luthien... sorry if my post was confusing. He stayed in the council and he was going to try to explain to everyone why Luthien was so angry (he probably didn't get a chance though since the council ended). Sorry for the confusion! :D
luthienelflover
Herald of Manwe

Postby Mellaurelom » Sun Sep 04, 2005 8:59 am

Nice posts all! I will try to get in here and post as well.

Love the villain! Very icky, he should be a challenge... :shock:

I'll write as if Ranalin didn't leave.

What has Mell gotten herself into? :roll:
Mellaurelom
Ranger of the North

Postby Lady_Galadriel786 » Wed Sep 07, 2005 12:18 pm

Umpf Silly me! Sorry about that Luthy.. I will change it right away...

Sorry the post is short and not really going anywhere... been hectic... finals are coming up in a month and a half and I am swamped with studies once again....

I will try to write up something again soon.

in the meant time, hopefully Saithnar will post.

Ok gotta rush

LadyG
Lady_Galadriel786
Ranger of the North

Postby luthienelflover » Wed Sep 07, 2005 12:40 pm

LadyG, no problem :D My fault. :)
luthienelflover
Herald of Manwe

Postby EntwifeLost » Sun Sep 11, 2005 8:16 pm

Hey folks! Nice writing.....OOO elena that evil raven guy is back....Scary!! and in cohorts with Casus....and the beasts.... Interesting story!

Im glad Orion and Cheb will accompany Sith on the NE Track....We will find those relics! Im not in the mood to write tonight, but catching up here and there. Changed my siggie, to a "Sith" picture and will be back soon!

Nice posts everyone! Let the relics be found, dear ones!
EntwifeLost
Ranger of the North

Postby Mellaurelom » Mon Sep 12, 2005 7:08 am

Eldarion, Rath, Sigal, Istari- You got an invite to my room so we can discuss a plan of attack....Come on by! i've also set up travel packs for us all, so once we have a meeting, we can skedaddle. Sees ya'll there!

Edit: By the bye- iff'n we want to keep in touch via e-mail, mine's aliciagamer@yahoo.com tootles!
Mellaurelom
Ranger of the North

Postby Monoceros » Fri Sep 16, 2005 1:39 am

Ohhh, my!!

Have so much to catch up! :shock:

I think I'll have to leave you for some time. Until everything settles down. I have lots of problems with my Uni. So I'll have to ask you to carry on Mono, please!
:(

Sorry, again. I promise I'll come back ASAP!

Cheers!
Monoceros
Ranger of the North

Postby Lady_Galadriel786 » Sun Sep 18, 2005 12:09 pm

I must echo Mono's sentiments... unfortunately it's been unusually hectic for me this past 10 days... For now I ask you all to PLEASE carry the story along.. I will post soon... at least, if possible, begin the Journey. I will follow up soon with a post of my own.

Mell, according to your last post in the IC, the Companions are leaving the next day on the Quest. NOT SO. The Council takes place on the 3rd of December, and we ONLY leave on the 7th of December, THREE days later.

I don't know why Saithnar hasn't posted yet.. I will have to have a few strong words with him....

in the mean time... PLEASE, let's not let the story die...........

Blessings of the day to you all!
LadyG
Lady_Galadriel786
Ranger of the North

Postby Mellaurelom » Sun Sep 18, 2005 1:21 pm

oops, I'll fix that.... :oops:

Hotaypokems, all fixed....
Mellaurelom
Ranger of the North

Postby GwenElf » Sun Sep 18, 2005 6:50 pm

I'm still here! Finished my paper on the Iliad, so I ought to at least be able to squeeze in a post for Sil... smack me if I don't. ;)

*HUGSES* for Mono and LadyG!! Hope all the uni things turn out all right!
GwenElf
Ringbearer

Postby Monoceros » Fri Sep 23, 2005 1:14 pm

Umm, I've some time online, finally.

I have quite a long post, just because I know, I won't be very often using inet and finally my muse felt well. I proposed several ideas there, one of them, that the attack of Casus has woken a sleeping ability in Mono. If you disagree, I'll edit it. :wink:

Well, you can see it from the post, a link was opened between Mono and vilain. (gah, sounds like Harry Potter to me, but all the same) I wanted to develop Undomiel's idea about Mono's past, some of you may have forgotten the idea. Not actually exactly the same, but it was the following: Mono had been living in Shadowed Vale and when the current vilain was thrown out of the Vale, he tried to pull his minions with him, but something got wrong and Mono's spirit was taken too and put into the form of human (elf?). That explains why she takes the form of black unicorn instead of white. Kind of mixture of good and evil in her.

Lady G, if it goes against your plans, just tell, it's just my muse giving me hard times with her recover. :wink:
Monoceros
Ranger of the North

Postby -|---Anduril » Fri Sep 30, 2005 1:20 am

Firlst off, now that I'm here, I must apologize for being such a flake in this RP. University has taken over my life in so many ways, I don't even feel human anymore.

Quim, I understand your position and well, I have to tell you that Eldarion and Sigal shall have to make very rare appearances, if you're leaving Sigal to me

As for the rest of you, I don't know what you think.. Is my attendance WAY too infrequent? Should I write Eldarion out?
I shall keep trying to come online, but I can promise nothing more than one appearance a month... although I will attempt to come in more often

I will try to post very soon, I am at the end of a VERY long and tedious essay for university, so hopefully that will leave me a window of opportunity sometime this weekend.

Mell, I will take up the invite with pleasure, and bring Sigal along with me.

And with that out of the way,

LadyG, I am most truely sorry to hear about what happened to you. You are in my prayers. :cry:

I myself have had a rough year and another promising turbulent one ahead of me (university and certain people...who :x ...), but still, inspite of all that, I will try to get things as they once were with my presence on TORC.
-|---Anduril
Ringbearer

Postby Vanaladiel » Fri Sep 30, 2005 8:42 pm

I am still here but have been having a lot of RL stress and stuff keeping me from being able to concentrate at this time. I promise to try to catch up very soon.

:grouphug:
Vanaladiel
~*MoonLight Dancer*~

Postby Lady_Galadriel786 » Fri Oct 07, 2005 12:30 pm

Mae govannen everyone!

I am so sorry I have been scarce the past couple weeks, but I plead these three excuses:
1) My finals are starting in a week
2) We started fasting this week, and
3) I have the most awful case of writer’s block.

However, my Muse took pity on me the last day or so, and hence the posts today. Both the posts in the IC are by me, though one is under Saithnar’s username, and one is under mine. Saithnar, too, is busy at the moment with research for his dissertation and so cannot spare much time, but he has promised me that he will return to the RP as soon as he is able. He said, and I quote: ”The story of this RP is too god to abandon.” I must admit, that was a bit of an ego-boost for me :D In the mean time, I will try and post in his place as much as I can, which may not be too often, however, because...
I shall be busy with my exams and the fasting period. Both my exams and the fasting period will end in the first week of November, so until then, I must ask you all to be patient with me with regards to posts. But please, do not stop posting yourselves!

Andu DON’T YOU DARE LEAVE!!!!!!!!!!!! Trust me, I understand if you cannot post often, and I will not hold it against you, but please don’t leave.

For the last time, could someone... ANYONE ... please get a hold of Ithiliel and Brnin? I am not comfortable in carrying their characters, nor am I willing to ask anyone else to carry them, especially because neither gave us permission to do so. I just need to know if they plan on returning any time to the RP, because if they don’t return, I will have to figure out a way to write them out of the story.

All right, that’s all from me today. I will try and make a post again within the next week.

LadyG
Lady_Galadriel786
Ranger of the North

Postby Mellaurelom » Fri Oct 07, 2005 5:25 pm

Andu, I agree with the Lady! Pleeeeze don't leave <puppy eyes> WE can do this, and if we take longer, then I guess we take longer. I love writing with you guys...
Mellaurelom
Ranger of the North

Postby Quimrill_Renctar » Sat Oct 08, 2005 12:44 pm

HELLO!!! oh my word, never have a missed you guys so much! I'm at college and they pretty much have a extremely limited access to the internet so I can never get here. (see my little goodbye about a month ago). I finally got off campus and made it to a place with free internet!

Ah, its is good to see these four walls again. Anyway, how goes the war? I might have a little time to skim the rp but I just wanted to stop by in any case to say hi and I miss you all. Keep up the good work! I'll be back in about two months and will rejoin if this is still going. Hope Casus isn't being to hard on anybody.

Well bye again guys! all my love.

~Quim
Quimrill_Renctar
Ranger of the North

Location: A little patch of paradise I like to call... the backside of nowhere

Postby Lady_Galadriel786 » Fri Oct 14, 2005 12:14 pm

Quim, good to see you... ! :hug: I owe you mail my friend, and I promise I will mail you soon!

I am soooooooo rushed off my feet, it's unbelievable! :roll: No posts today, just saying hi....

Keep the story alive people!

Blessings of th day!
LadyG
Lady_Galadriel786
Ranger of the North

Postby GwenElf » Mon Oct 24, 2005 7:22 pm

Hiya Quim!!!!! :hug: Glad to hear you're still alive!! ;)

Well, I won't make excuses. Shame on me for not posting. *smack* Bad Sil.

Yeah.. WCA's, Seneca, and Hesiod. That's all I'm gonna say.

But I'm still alive!

...just so you know. ;)

:grouphug:
GwenElf
Ringbearer

Postby EntwifeLost » Tue Oct 25, 2005 9:02 pm

Im very happy to hear everyone else has remained just and busy and disconnected as I have been!

Well HELLO everyone. Im here to catch up and feel like a little writing tonight , so off i go to read your wonderful writing and find a little path for Sith, along with Rhian, Isilme, and Orion..... I say we head for the Grey Mts first.... seeking the Light to keep us going...Of course lets get the heck out of Rivendell first....Ill make it a short story on departure...If anyone one in my group opposes, let me know. Ill go wither way...
Im saying all this and havent read any updates in over 1 month...doh!

Im getting lots of updates just from Siggys - another WCA's! oh! ill check that out and i hope that Talk bears no bad news. I hope all characters will remain in the story too. I would say we could just use those who havent been around in a while for writing buffers!

Love your new Siggy Elena!

Ill post again tomm with more conclusive things..... Missed you all...

Enty Hugs
EntwifeLost
Ranger of the North

Postby Lady_Galadriel786 » Thu Oct 27, 2005 12:38 pm

Sil, Enty!!!!!!! Glad to see you here!! :D

Enty, ta! :D I rather like my siggy as well.... very cool lady that Shaman, and I rather felt it reflected Elena's mind-set at the moment... heheh :D

Sil, dont worry... I KNOW how hectic WCA can be.. you and Luthy have my sympathies and my support. :) :hug:
(pssstt, Sil... any chance of any of us getting that cool siggy you have...?)

Ahhhh the WCA's!!!!!!!!! That does bring back memories.....

I wish I could take part this year, but alas! RL wont let me.

Again, sorry to say, no post today, :oops: but I SWEAR I will have something by next week as I will be getting a bit of a break from exams then.

Until then....
LadyG
Lady_Galadriel786
Ranger of the North

Postby luthienelflover » Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:16 pm

Sorry LadyG but this sig is only for the committee. :(

I haven't posted because there really seems nothing for me to do. I'm ready to when something happens, though...
luthienelflover
Herald of Manwe

Postby Lady_Galadriel786 » Mon Nov 07, 2005 12:32 pm

Oh Luthy, it's ok, I knew that.. just thought I would ask.. :D

Anyway...I've posted, and now we can all be on our way.. so people.. please post... I understand if you can only post after the WCA.. so no hurry...

Btw, since we are splitting into groups... I think each memeber of the groups should write in different colours, okay?

Group 1 - Blue
Group 2 - Orange
Group 3 - Green
Group 4 - Red

All right with everyone???

Blessings of the day!
(And good luck for the WCA!!!!!!)
LadyG
Lady_Galadriel786
Ranger of the North

Postby Monoceros » Tue Nov 08, 2005 3:27 am

Lady G, no prob. Guess it will work. :wink:

Good luck everyone with WCA!!!

*heads off*
Monoceros
Ranger of the North

Postby Loopy » Tue Dec 06, 2005 6:12 pm

hi everyone!! :D:D i know that i haven´t posted for a long time, but i could hardly post at torc.... shame on me for not having time! :( Work is killing me and i miss reading the story so much!

i´ve started to reread LOTR, so as to help me to start writing again (as soon as i read the rp first)

so i promise this: i´ll try to catch up with the rp and then post a my bit. Hope that i didn´t miss much! :(

A hug to all my dear ring beares and hope the light of Eru bless you all!

Love, Loop :D
Loopy
Mariner

Postby Quimrill_Renctar » Fri Dec 09, 2005 4:58 pm

Well guys, I'm almost done with college down here in Florida and in about a week I'm heading back home where I can have unlimited internet again. I am once again off campus at an internet place.

Can't wait to get back though, I'll see you guys in a little over a week! And then let the good times with our old buddy Casus roll!

~Quim
Quimrill_Renctar
Ranger of the North

Location: A little patch of paradise I like to call... the backside of nowhere

Postby Monoceros » Sat Dec 10, 2005 3:28 pm

Quim and Loopy!

So nice to see you guys!

Well, the story seems to stuck a little bit. :( And I confess, I have done nothing to make the situation better. :roll: Hope with your return it'll move on.

Cheers!
Monoceros
Ranger of the North

Postby Loopy » Tue Dec 13, 2005 5:59 pm

yes mono, i know :( we seem to be stuck in Rivendell. I hope that the story doesn´t die here, but many great writes have left due to many reasons... and they only show up occasionally :(

let´s try to make it work! ;)
Loopy
Mariner

Postby luthienelflover » Tue Dec 13, 2005 6:02 pm

I'm around, and I imagine others are as well, I just don't have anything to say. We aren't left enough freedom in this RP to really move the storyline ahead unless someone "important" initiates it and they're all off somewhere.
luthienelflover
Herald of Manwe

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing: The Prancing Pony (Middle-earth Only)