The Burning Stars (ooc)

Pull out your pack and head on down to the Prancing Pony for some great Role Playing (try to stay in character)!

Postby ElvenChild1292 » Wed Mar 16, 2005 5:14 pm

HEY!!! How ya'll doin? Good I hope. I just wanted to pop in for now. I have major school stuff with science olympiad - if anyone even knows what that is - and I can only get on an hour a day, plus with my neice visiting, I have to watch her alot. Well, g2g. I'll pop in more often hopefully. It was nice seein you guys - well reading anyways - so have a good evening!!

~~~EC~~~
ElvenChild1292
Shield Bearer

Postby SorceressintheGoldenWood » Thu May 05, 2005 10:03 pm

*muhahaha*

Guess who couldn't stay away for long! :P
SorceressintheGoldenWood
Mariner

Postby AurabellaBolger » Fri May 06, 2005 4:50 pm

Sorc!!
Wonderful to have you back!! You were much missed.

(Speaking of missing, we seem to be missing quite a few of our posters these days...)

I have to check in here to say that I'll be heading out of town tomorrow and won't be able to post again for about a week. I'll be back as soon as I can. Feel free to move my character around as the need arises.
AurabellaBolger
Rider of the Mark

Postby Aiwe » Fri May 06, 2005 8:34 pm

Hey everyone! :D

I'm going to be spending the next few weeks trying to graduate from high school, so I won't be on TORC every day. I'll check back and post when I can, OK? :)

--Aiwe
Aiwe
Ranger of the North

Postby Quimrill_Renctar » Fri May 13, 2005 9:14 am

Hey guys! I'm back! I was away at college for the last 3 months but now I have returned and will be around for the summer. I hope to dive head first back into the whole rp. This looks like its kinda going places. I just got in last night, so I'm dead tired right now, but as time allows today or tomorrow hopefully, I'll catch up and post.

Its great to see you all again. You have no idea how much I missed this place and rping with all of you. Now to see if I still have my touch, time to revive the old muse. :)

~Quim
Quimrill_Renctar
Ranger of the North

Location: A little patch of paradise I like to call... the backside of nowhere

Postby Ulugz » Mon May 16, 2005 1:40 pm

Malcom! Welcome back!
Shall we charge into the fray???
Ulugz
Rider of the Mark

Postby Quimrill_Renctar » Tue May 17, 2005 11:11 am

Most deffinitely! I have a late night at my work tonight, perfect oportunity to catch up on anything that has happened in my absence. Then I'll try and post something.

Heh, good to see you again. I'm glad at least two of us have some interest in this rp, hopefully some others show up soon.

~Quim
Quimrill_Renctar
Ranger of the North

Postby Quimrill_Renctar » Wed May 18, 2005 10:50 pm

alright I posted something, its not all that great but I'm tired. If anybody wants to reply and I'll try and write something better later. see you guys :)

~Quim
Quimrill_Renctar
Ranger of the North

Postby Aiwe » Mon May 30, 2005 2:01 pm

I'm back! School is over!

I will post soon. I'm sorry I left the RP when the action was centered around Pi. Will try not to do that in the future... :oops:

--Aiwe
Aiwe
Ranger of the North

Postby Quimrill_Renctar » Wed Jun 15, 2005 11:12 pm

Right, for the most part we are all at the cave, except for those back at the first camp where we were "attacked" by the Gondorian's first. I'm fairly sure the soldiers that stayed there are still on good terms with us, at least until Jaques shows up.

So anybody back at the Camp Leorner, Malcom, Nerin, Lianna, Ulugz, I think that's it. If any of you chaps want to work it out with the soldiers that are still there and come join us. If not, Malcom is sure to remember he left you guys back there, with potentialy hostile armed men, any second now and come rushing back.

~Quim
Quimrill_Renctar
Ranger of the North

Postby ElvenChild1292 » Fri Jun 17, 2005 8:40 am

Hey all!! Been a long time since I've been here... Hows everyone doing? Godd, I hope. You guys have sure gotten far. Well, I'll talk to ya later! Have fun...

God Bless
~EC~
ElvenChild1292
Shield Bearer

Hey all!! Been a long time since I've been here... Hows everyone doing? Godd, I hope. You guys have sure gotten far. Well, I'll talk to ya later! Have fun...

God Bless
~EC~
ElvenChild1292
Shield Bearer

Hey all!! Been a long time since I've been here... Hows everyone doing? Good, I hope. You guys have sure gotten far. Well, I'll talk to ya later! Have fun...

God Bless
~EC~
Last edited by ElvenChild1292 on Tue Jul 05, 2005 7:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
ElvenChild1292
Shield Bearer

Postby AurabellaBolger » Tue Jun 28, 2005 12:40 pm

Hey, all--

I apologize profusely for my absence; so much Real Life stuff going on... I will try to have a post up within the next couple of days.
AurabellaBolger
Rider of the Mark

Previous

Return to Role Playing: The Prancing Pony (Middle-earth Only)