OOC: Interference

Pull out your pack and head on down to the Prancing Pony for some great Role Playing (try to stay in character)!

Postby Arenial » Sun Jun 26, 2005 11:52 am

*waves to the RPers*

I'm heading out to camp in a few hours, so I'll be gone for most of the summer, but I'll be able to check in.

*huggles*
Arenial
Ranger of the North

Postby Letora » Sun Jun 26, 2005 1:59 pm

Okay...whoever wanted to join can and they can go ahead and post whenever they've cleared how they're going to enter.

I just got back so I'll go and check the IC thread and I'll disreagard Ardenel's post since I no longer think that Ardenel is with us. I'll post once people meet up with me or whatever. And Lilim can go ahead and just meet up witht he other Fools.

EDIT: Freya...I just read your post and that miht make us take a dramatic turn. We might have to wait a bit before rescuing you. As it is I'm unable to post just yet and I'm really sick so I only have a minute on the computer. I think though that we mihgt pick you while we're on our way to Gondor. I think that might be best and then you'll be thrust into the story and it might have to make things a little frantic with someone injured and someone kidnapped.

I'll post later.

~Letora~
Letora
Ranger of the North

Postby Arwen902 » Tue Jul 05, 2005 5:25 am

Hey, just posted to back up Ren's post really since I hadn't posted before. And I'm free from exams now so I will hopefully be online more often. :D
Arwen902
Ranger of the North

Postby Quimrill_Renctar » Tue Jul 05, 2005 10:23 am

Sweet! postage! I was wondering when this thing was going to take off :P

Glad to hear about exams Arwen. Personally I don't like them myself, they never ask the right questions ^_^

Have fun at camp Arenial! I went to a camp once, it was kinda fun, what sort of camp is the one you are going to?

Alright, I'll go ahead and post Serine getting closer to you guys, I don't think he'll get there yet, but he'll be getting there...
Erm... just for clarification, it was most deffinitely not Serine who shot the noble in the end of my first post, it was somebody else *the plot thickens!*
I'll get something up here pretty soon. Good to see you all!

~Quim
Quimrill_Renctar
Ranger of the North

Location: A little patch of paradise I like to call... the backside of nowhere

Postby Letora » Thu Jul 07, 2005 6:31 pm

Good posts everyone! I posted just before Quim and I think we can start traveling (for whoever posts next).

I don't know if Aiwe is still with us so we may have to write her character out, if that's okay with everyone.
Letora
Ranger of the North

Postby Quimrill_Renctar » Thu Jul 07, 2005 6:55 pm

Cool, then Serine can start his stockage and capturingage and what not. Let's not forget about Freya_Shier though. Her char is still captured somewhere near us. I don't think it is in Serine to save anybody without seeing some personl prophit so I wouldn't count on him to do much if he encounters him.

~Quim
Quimrill_Renctar
Ranger of the North

Location: A little patch of paradise I like to call... the backside of nowhere

Postby Letora » Sat Jul 09, 2005 3:42 pm

Okay. After we get on the road we'll pick him up. Quim...you can track us when we get going. Then you'll have a reason to take someone fast. Because we'll move slower once we have an injured person with us and then you can use that sa a reason to take your captive sooner so that we'll have to get moving at your pace. That may help some.
Letora
Ranger of the North

Postby ElvenChild1292 » Sun Jul 10, 2005 6:25 pm

Hey all, I now know how I can enter: I would be able (whichever side I am on - which can be one or both) to help who ever needs it - say Quim or the injured person. I could find them and bring them to you all. :) Or not. I could use any suggestions. BTW, my bio will be up soon! :wink:
ElvenChild1292
Shield Bearer

Postby Letora » Wed Jul 13, 2005 1:23 pm

ElvenChild....post your bio and that might be entirely possible but right now I'm not quite sure seeing as I don't know what you char is. Quim could probably use someone if he runs into trouble, but he is an assassin. You could always find freya and then help him and while helping him run into us so we wouldn't have to make some sort of dramatic detour to find him. That way you and he could get into the picture....post your bio and then we'll see.
Letora
Ranger of the North

Postby Arenial » Sat Jul 16, 2005 8:33 pm

hey everyone, just checking up.

Quim, I'm working at a Bible camp this summer. I've been coucelling so far for the first two weeks... it was intense but I'm having a blast.

*waves and slinks out*
Arenial
Ranger of the North

Postby Arwen902 » Tue Jul 26, 2005 5:06 am

I'm so sorry I haven't posted guys, had a bit of bad news recently.
Umm,just to say I won't be here for the next two weeks or so and won't be able to post.

Have a great summer all of you! :)

~Arwen~
Arwen902
Ranger of the North

Postby Letora » Fri Jul 29, 2005 6:09 pm

Arwen...That's all right. We'll have Ren carry your char for you while you're away.

Whoever wants to post may. My character shouldn't be the next to continue the story so Ren if you want to post go ahead.

I haven't been able to get on as much as I would like and won't be able to. I'll check up as often as possible, but I just finished pulling up the carpet in my house and finishing the wood floors and such. I'll be around though so let's keep this story going, shall we?
Letora
Ranger of the North

Postby ElvenChild1292 » Wed Aug 03, 2005 3:08 pm

Well, here is my bio. Enjoy...

Name: Akara
Class: Middle
Race: Numenorean

Attributes
Height: 5'5
Weight: 110lbs
Eyes: Deep Sapphire
Hair: Long wavy dark brown
Build: slender, strong, rough looking - but can clean up well

Weapons
Long Sword
Hilt has Ancient Gorndorian on it
Long Bow
Given to Her by Lady Galadriel when she visited her brother fighting
for Galadriel
Daggers
Many hidden throughout her clothing

Shield/Protective Item
Rohirrim Sheild
Given to her by her grandfather who passed before she turned 30 (looking about 10 or 11)

Skills
Archery, Swordwork, Spearwork - a little. Can heal minor injuries, but nothing that could become fatal.

Languages
-Sindarian/Quenya
-Gondorian
-Rohirrim
-Common Tounge

Bio: A while back, when Akara was only about 10, her mother tried to kill the high preist of Gondor She did this because he had been trying to get her family's secret out. They knew where an ancient rune was hidden. This rune was the Rune of Death and Chaos. It was hidden for that reason. Anyone who should hold this rune - merely the size of a pebble - could reek major destruction and cause all life to cease to exsist. Her parents knew they would be hunted, so they went into hiding. A very close family friend took Akara & her brother - under orders from her parents - as her own child far into the west. They lived for a long time a few miles from the Shire. Akara grew up with hobbits and very few friends her own height. Then the friend passed and Akara left to go live with her grandfather in Rohan while her brother went to work for Galadriel as a personnal guard. In Rohane she was given the sheild of Rohan by her grandfather - a retired guard for the King. When he passed, she realized she had to go to Lothlorien for her brother. Earlier that year, her brother had been killed by an arrow to the heart, and left Akara his bow that was given to him by the Lady of Light herself. So from there she lived in the wilderness and lived off the animals of the wild. She taught herself how to live in the wild. She has been back to Gondor since then, for no one knows of this Rune anymore. Only she does. She has been looking for it since she left Lothlorien.

This, I figure, is where I can meet up with Freya & help him out finding you all. :)

I have decided not to make a bad-guy right now. If we need on later on, I'll see what I can do.
~God Bless~
:heart: EC :heart:
ElvenChild1292
Shield Bearer

Postby Letora » Sat Aug 06, 2005 9:04 am

EC: Sounds good to me. You can go ahead and post if you want. Poor Freya's been stuck for a while now.
Letora
Ranger of the North

Postby ElvenChild1292 » Tue Aug 09, 2005 1:57 pm

Ok. I will post soon, but i'm having a little trouble with my computer getting on the net, so it might be a few hous or such before I post. :)

~God Bless~
:heart: EC :heart:
ElvenChild1292
Shield Bearer

Previous

Return to Role Playing: The Prancing Pony (Middle-earth Only)