OOC:A Return Home

Pull out your pack and head on down to the Prancing Pony for some great Role Playing (try to stay in character)!

Postby PatriotBlade » Fri Sep 09, 2005 10:36 pm

I'll be away for the weekend. Feel free to use Beryl and Heather as needed to keep going and I'll catch up whaen I get back. C-Y'all!
PatriotBlade
Ranger of the North

Postby Aleser_Estuare » Sat Sep 10, 2005 6:07 am

*hands Mell all his money* I bet on a tie ;)

Borin believe me it's only for her good 8)

Mr Macho ?? didn't you learn anything ? looks like we're not done yet :twisted:
but she's right for once - thanks for the feedback

Trystan - what are this red spot on the tips of your ears ? :?

:lol: :P
Aleser_Estuare
Citizen of Imladris

Postby Flame-of-Udun » Sat Sep 10, 2005 7:39 am

my - I missed so much :shock:

greetings everybody :)
Flame-of-Udun
Shield Bearer

Postby Robin_Greenleaf » Sat Sep 10, 2005 1:34 pm

Fath- I'm trying to work up a dialog between Robin and Trystan so that they could do something besides standing there being all twitterpated,lol. Maybe he could introduce himself or something so that I can just go off of that. This is a new character for me and I'm still trying to get her figured out!
Robin_Greenleaf
Ranger of the North

Postby Angelus_Fontaine » Sat Sep 10, 2005 6:09 pm

Thanks Faith :)

All will be well Mell :roll: 8) Trust me.

Borin I appreciate it :)

Enjoy Heather!

Aleser :shock: I hope you won't regret that later :rofl: The Lady seems quite spirited :wink:

Happy hunting to all the couples! :wink:

*looks around suspiciously for the hawk wielding elven witch*

*waves to All*
Angelus_Fontaine
Shield Bearer

Postby Faith_Hawking » Sat Sep 10, 2005 6:09 pm

Aleser
Mr Macho ?? didn't you learn anything ? looks like we're not done yet

:P You bet your sweet “bird” we’re not….. SIR. :twisted:
besides… revenge……. Is best served cold.

(likes Trystan’s blushing ears. So leave him be… *Kicks tall dark and arrogant in the shins*

Flame meet you in your room later and I’ll fill you in ;) :P

Robin

ahhhh our dear Trystan…. Where to begin. Perhaps best revealed in his post… narration and his thoughts while he waits for your return.

I only ask one thing, be careful with his actions or what he says… he’s a thinker… thus when he opens his mouth it’s usually in statements…. Read back to see his behavior pattern thus far… and you’ll see what I mean.

Think of him as a combination of Legolas, Aragron and Galadriel… he’s an earth mage, an elite warrior, and rather mystical in nature. He’s Silvan, his blood line goes back to the beginning times. He’s nearly 7 ft… pale-skinned, almost translucent, with sapphire eyes that sparkle when reflecting light of any kind. Ohhh age… lol… he’s 2,228. other things can be found in back posts…

ahhh. One interesting fact… though his speaking voice is tenor… he’s falcetto nearly soprano when he sings… ;)..

*Kicks Rauldac... *
YES he has all his equipment.... Geeeeeeeeesh.
Back in your hole... your turn will come.

so far, the only apprentice Bard is Faith… she’s a storyteller and her only feminine skill so to speak is her talent with the harp. As inspired … I may venture to have the others inducted.

I'll be doing his post this evening and hope to get him and a couple others up before TORC goes offline... otherwise they'll be posted tomorrow afternoon (my time that is...... Torc time confuses the hell out of me :lol: )

Easterling *Katrel's voice*
Foolish foolish mortal... even that seadawg LaCroix knows there is safety in numbers.... hide in a crowd... etc... :D flashes her gold tooth.
*cackle*

For those interested in closer collaboration with my charries … my email is: ladyknight at optonline dot net
Faith_Hawking
Shield Bearer

Postby Angelus_Fontaine » Sat Sep 10, 2005 6:25 pm

lifts a skeptical brow at the strange witchy creature

*cackles back much louder and more manly and flashes his silver tooth* :P

:twisted:
Angelus_Fontaine
Shield Bearer

Postby Mellaurelom » Sat Sep 10, 2005 6:41 pm

Angelus luv, Mell does trust you, but the last time she was told to go when danger threatened, Kel DIED! In all honest truth she will not let that happen again. However, you're as alone as you can be now...sort of. 8)

And Faith, and Angelus, if we do want to corraborate, my email is aliciagamer at yahoo dot com.
Mellaurelom
Ranger of the North

Postby Lithtaur16 » Sat Sep 10, 2005 8:36 pm

Lithtaur (at) hotmail (dot) com (no spaces)

Checked obsessively along with my school email everyday. :roll: :)

Hey Mell, if you're planning to bring dinner back with you, Farah likes her drumsticks raw but make my wing extra spicey. 8) I've heard from some less than agreeable charries that hawk is good with BBQ sauce.

(Animorphs forever!... ok maybe not ;) but Shawn Ashmore's still cute. :D
If you're curious, that bit above came from Visser 3 between the 15th and 18th in the series. I forget which. :( One of the Rachel books.)

Edit: Too many ways to spell names :roll: But it does make things more interesting
Last edited by Lithtaur16 on Sat Sep 10, 2005 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lithtaur16
Ranger of the North

Postby Mellaurelom » Sat Sep 10, 2005 8:51 pm

Well, I'll try, but we'll see, they're awfully fast...but maybe we can sneak up on it.... :lol:

We're quiet, it's fast, hmmm
Mellaurelom
Ranger of the North

Postby Trystan_Silvan__rpcharrie » Sat Sep 10, 2005 11:14 pm

Arghhhhh... Robin would it be too inconvenient to edit (copy yor post) and let Trystan's come before yours. then repost?

I thought you understood I would be working on his post tonight.... Sorry if i wasn't clear.
Trystan_Silvan__rpcharrie
Petitioner to the Council

Postby Robin_Greenleaf » Sat Sep 10, 2005 11:17 pm

Fath- I hope that what I wrote is alright? I read back as you sugested so that I could get it right.
Robin_Greenleaf
Ranger of the North

Postby Trystan_Silvan__rpcharrie » Sat Sep 10, 2005 11:21 pm

It was very good infact... I just need for Trystan's to come before your's .. or I can just dump this page and write something else to post tomorrow

Postby Tethairwen » Sat Sep 10, 2005 11:37 pm

Yes, so I'm up in the middle of the night... couldn't sleep. :roll:

Mell - Would you like some help out there? I could have Teth see you through the kitchen door and perhaps Wolfe wouldn't mind tagging along... :D After all, she does know Mell's worry. But if you don't want me sticking my nose in, just say so... ;)

Faith - Do you think Wolfe would like to come if Mell says yes? And does he know how to ride a horse?

Teth
Tethairwen
Ranger of the North

Postby Robin_Greenleaf » Sat Sep 10, 2005 11:47 pm

no problem on that Fath!
Robin_Greenleaf
Ranger of the North

Postby Faith_Hawking » Sat Sep 10, 2005 11:54 pm

Teth... unfortunately at this point... since he has no way of knowing Angelus to be Faith's rescuer or a "good guy" THe easterlings are long time enemy of the Numenorean and the Hawking Clan had just recently fought again them at Minas Tirith, so... no he'd not join her.. infact he's no doubt be highly suspicious of an Easterling so near the Shire. He'd likely try to talk you out of going fearing for you... but would not over-step by attempting to keep you from following your own mind. and friend.

EDIT.. RObin terrific... I'll let you know as soon as Trystan is up so you can repost.. :D CHanging now.. :P
Faith_Hawking
Shield Bearer

Postby Trystan_Silvan__rpcharrie » Sun Sep 11, 2005 12:00 am

ERmmm.. Robin.. you need to edit...... copy then clear and write edit or something... and submit... then I'll post... and you can follow and repost.. Sorry to be a pain but I think you'll understand when you read :D

EDIT: whhoooooooooot... Posted... your turn lovely lady ;)

Postby Robin_Greenleaf » Sun Sep 11, 2005 12:26 am

All posted, I definately think that you post explains a hole lot! good job!
Robin_Greenleaf
Ranger of the North

Postby Katrel_Morwen__ElfWitchRP » Sun Sep 11, 2005 12:26 am

Lith wrote:
Hey Mell, if you're planning to bring dinner back with you,
Farah likes her drumsticks raw but make my wing extra spicey.
I've heard from some less than agreeable charries that
hawk is good with BBQ sauce.

Mell wrote:
Well, I'll try, but we'll see, they're awfully fast...
but maybe we can sneak up on it....

We're quiet, it's fast, hmmm

Spits and hisses, shoots fire from her eyes. :x

*Conjours up a spell*
Eeinie Leinie,
chilly beanie
Touch the bird
I zap A's weinie

:twisted:

How that for Rhythm ..... Dwarf. :P
Last edited by Katrel_Morwen__ElfWitchRP on Sun Sep 11, 2005 1:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Katrel_Morwen__ElfWitchRP

Postby Borin_Silversmith » Sun Sep 11, 2005 12:58 am

Katril---nice poem---it rhymes but the rhythm is off
I also heard that hawk tastes good stewed especially the old tough ones.

Landa and Borin appear to be having fun with these two elves being --- (as friend owl in Bambi says) twitter-patted
Borin---a knight in shinig armor or is that Mithril

Poor poor Trystan

I can't wait til the next installment of Faith...

Borin
edit:
Katril--- much better witch
Last edited by Borin_Silversmith on Sun Sep 11, 2005 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Borin_Silversmith
Ranger of the North

Postby Flame-of-Udun » Sun Sep 11, 2005 4:25 am

Faith:
Flame meet you in your room later and I’ll fill you in

cool - this woman is pretty confused herself and could need a talk :)
I´ll bring popcorn and coke - girls night ;)

my email is: scourge_of_fire at yahoo dot com

*scratches head*
I´m a bit confused lol - just how many birds are there now ? :lol:
Flame-of-Udun
Shield Bearer

Postby Mellaurelom » Sun Sep 11, 2005 7:23 am

Katrel's got the hawk, kind of as a spy. Mell has Whisper, who was posted about in the first posts from me, and he is her giant owl. Ummm, the tale is somewhere, but I can re print it later, since I'm sure someone will ask about it. Basically I found him being held by some orcs and rescued him by sneaking into their camp. He's about 6 feet tall at the shoulder, with a 20+ foot wingspan. She's got a special harness made for him, including a set of buckles to strap herself in if she's going to be in battle (like maybe soon). He's not telepathic or anything, just a big bird she uses for a mount, rather than a horse. A smart bird, but still just a bird.

Katrel- Hands off the easterling, witch! :evil: (okay everybody...Catfight!)
Mellaurelom
Ranger of the North

Postby Tethairwen » Sun Sep 11, 2005 7:42 am

Mell - I don't know if you saw my last post... I'm kinda waiting for your answer before I do my next post.

Mell - Would you like some help out there? I could have Teth see you through the kitchen door. After all, she does know Mell's worry. But if you don't want me sticking my nose in, just say so... ;)

Teth
Tethairwen
Ranger of the North

Postby Faith_Hawking » Sun Sep 11, 2005 11:51 am

Flame wrote:
I´m a bit confused lol - just how many birds are there now ?

Katrel’s hawk (Quester) is her familiar, scout, guardian, hunter and most important, a physical manifestation and extension of her spirit. They are telepathically connected and she sees through the hawk’s eyes.

Aleser will have to tell you of his raptor (s) … He is a Falconer/Ranger in service to the Hawking Clan.

Mell wrote:
Katrel- Hands off the easterling, witch! (okay everybody...Catfight!)

Katrel says: Meeeeeeeowwwwwwwwwwwwww. ;) :twisted:

Teth I hope you didn’t take my previous reply as abrupt. I simply wanted you aware of the reality of the situation and characters involved. Were the circumstances different, Wolfe would have no doubt accompanied you. and :lol: Yes, he indeed rides, and quite well. ;)

OK off to start writing. LaCroix/Chiara is first then …Arthal/Tasar… and Faith’s single post.. :twisted: I’ll wait for your reply to Wolfe’s Teth and depending on what way you go, will follow through. Then on to Trystan … and the other assorted fellows.

Casts a glance at Or’Dan waiting patiently for Luthy’s reply.

Happy writing :D
Faith_Hawking
Shield Bearer

Postby Robin_Greenleaf » Sun Sep 11, 2005 12:57 pm

hey Fath I was just checking out Doma's pic and you couldn't of picked a more Worthy man, :love: ,lol. I've always loved Sean Connery(even though he's probably almost old enough to be my garandpa) he is such a good looking man. Can't wate to see Trystan and or Landa's next posts!

Borin looks as if you've lost another women! so that would make you 0-2 right! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ( I know I'm a ROTTEN Kid) :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Robin_Greenleaf
Ranger of the North

Postby Tethairwen » Sun Sep 11, 2005 1:07 pm

Teth I hope you didn’t take my previous reply as abrupt.

Of course not! That's perfectly fine... although what might happen if I failed to mention that Angelus was an Easterling? Just curious... and it all depends on Mell's answer.

Teth
Tethairwen
Ranger of the North

Postby Aleser_Estuare » Sun Sep 11, 2005 1:25 pm

Aleser will have to tell you of his raptor (s) … He is a Falconer/Ranger in service to the Hawking Clan.

not quite true - I was Falconer before the call of our King reached me and I had to ride south ;)
might of course come back, depends on a certain situation :P

I have about 6 Falcons I had to leave behind at the Hawkings. The one who arrived with me is Laroma, she's always with me. A great grey falcon, very intelligent and highly trained. Unfortunately I had to send her off with a message to the father of this shrew here. :roll:

So there'll be no help from her. Might have been a nice fight with that hawk otherwise ;)

Katrel- Hands off the easterling, witch!

that would be the right attitude darling :lol:
Aleser_Estuare
Citizen of Imladris

Postby Faith_Hawking » Sun Sep 11, 2005 5:27 pm

Robin :D indeed he is goreous...
some men just get better with age.
I saw nothing in him as James Bond...
but now.......... *swoons* btw...
he started as Faith's husband on my own board
then became her Father on another about 5 years ago.

Also... I'm going to be doing "family stuffies" until about
midnight... then will see what I can to about
knocking Robin's socks off ;) Poor Trystan... :P

Teth Wolfe and the other's are fully aware
Angelus is Easterling. THus they haven't interacted.
(no fraternizing with the enemy) type thing.
They will be told if a confrontation happens to arise.
(You know how inebriated fellows can act sometimes) ;)

Aleser
Geeeeeeeesh... MEN... they must have the last word.
HUMPH!

I stand corrected Sir... WAS in service.

Mumbles
( Probably a good thing he's been exiled to the frontier) :P
*wonders how he'd look bald.*
Faith_Hawking
Shield Bearer

Postby Tethairwen » Sun Sep 11, 2005 5:37 pm

Faith - Oops, sorry, must have missed it, but how does Wolfe know about Angelus? As far as I can remember, they haven't met... did they see him on board the ship? I guess I was under the impression that Trystan was the only one to see him there.

Teth
Tethairwen
Ranger of the North

Postby Robin_Greenleaf » Sun Sep 11, 2005 5:59 pm

Fath here is a short Bio of Robin, I'm still working on her history though! I hope this help you out.

Robin Greenleaf

Race: Grey-elf

Birthplace: Mithlond

Family: Decendant of Meilan, the Maia. Whom was also an ancestor of Lord Elrond. Her Mother and Father were origanally from Beleriand, but reluctantly moved Mithlond shortly after the War of Sauron and the Elves.

Discription: 6 foot 3 inches tall, long red hair that reaches her hips, emerald green eyes, pale-skinned.Though she is still young she still is as inocent as she is pure, and has traveled all over Middle-Earth and has fought many battles.

Hystory:Shortly before her birth Robin's father was Killed by a host of Goblins as he tried to make his way over the Misty Mountains. Over come with grief, Robin's mother went into an early labor in wich everyone thought that both she and the unborn child would die. Though she was born a month early Robin was a healthy baby from the start, strong in her will to live. Living only a few weeks after Robins birth, diying in her sleep one night Robin was left as an orphan.

Growing up Robin fought her way through life. Skilled in all aspects of fighting, skilled with weapons such as the Bow, her swords-men ship and hand to hand combat were unmatched by any man or Elf.

When she came of age Robin left Mithlond and begain her travels around all of Middle-Earth. Never staying long in any of the places that she traveled, Robin never knew of the joys of love.
Last edited by Robin_Greenleaf on Sun Sep 11, 2005 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Robin_Greenleaf
Ranger of the North

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing: The Prancing Pony (Middle-earth Only)