OOC:A Return Home

Pull out your pack and head on down to the Prancing Pony for some great Role Playing (try to stay in character)!

Postby Angelus_Fontaine » Sat Nov 12, 2005 2:53 pm

I look forward to meeting Tasar then. :)

Borin :P You're toddler sitting skills leave something to be desired :D

Welcome to the Pot Gloam, make yourself at home we're waiting for the Master Bards arrival and basically partying in high bardic style... :roll:

Congrats to all the BARDS of the GUILD :clap:

Congrats to all other winners and nominees that breeze through here.

Mell? :heart: Where is my sunshine? :( :wink:
Angelus_Fontaine
Shield Bearer

Postby Flame-of-Udun » Sat Nov 12, 2005 5:09 pm

No, not Chiara Angelus I´ve no idea what happened here but I figured she left with her sailor :wink:

looks like I send all my men fleeing :roll: :lol:

So I decided to write me now 8)

Welcome Gloam, it´s great to see you join us ...care to join me for breakfast ? I´m feeling a bit lonely over here :wink:
Flame-of-Udun
Shield Bearer

Postby Borin_Silversmith » Sat Nov 12, 2005 8:16 pm

My toddler watching skills were just fine until a certain Easterling walked in with those shoe laces that Beryl can't resist untying...

Yes, when you first entered the Pot... you ,Mel and I shared a table ,some food and a few songs.... for some reason a beautiful woman was more interesting to you than a dwarf... I'm shocked and heart broken.... I thought I was unforgetable...

Congats... to the award winners... to Master Erinhue for the honorary award... no one deserves it more...

Flame, Now I'll have to go introduce myself to you.... as you....

Borin
Borin_Silversmith
Ranger of the North

Postby Mellaurelom » Sat Nov 12, 2005 10:19 pm

I'm back....I will post soon, just trying to get meeself put together before I come downstairs....
Mellaurelom
Ranger of the North

Postby Gloamglozer » Sun Nov 13, 2005 9:51 am

Hello everyone. I would very much like to join the RP. But I'm not exactly sure what it is about. I know it is about an inn (obviously) but not much else.
Gloamglozer
Ranger of the North

Postby Spirit_of_the_Willow » Sun Nov 13, 2005 12:36 pm

The fact that it's an inn is mostly what it is about. :)

It's the Splintered Chamberpot, the Bard's Inn, though we have plenty coming in and out who are not Bards themselves. It's run mostly by the three Sprites, Loo, Flush, and Plunge. At the moment, we are awaiting the return of Erinhue, the founder of the Guild, who has been away. When he returns, the Festival will begin, and many will share poems and songs they have written, those that do will advance in rank, and the new Bards (like you ;) ) will be inducted. :D
Spirit_of_the_Willow
Ranger of the North

Postby Tethairwen » Sun Nov 13, 2005 10:12 pm

Well, there's a post... rather short, but my creativity was suffocating under a German speech, and had to escape for a few minutes to retain my sanity... :whistle: ...well, what little I have left... :D

Hey Gloam, hop right in, and if you want some company, there's a chair free at my table... I'm sure Cornelius won't mind either. He's a nice, eloquent, amiable monk, one of Scribbles' characters.

*drags herself back to the speech writing*
:|

Teth
Tethairwen
Ranger of the North

Postby Borin_Silversmith » Wed Nov 16, 2005 12:32 am

We seem to be on a bit of a time out in the role play at this moment..

Our prayers are with the Master bard...Erinhue... at the loss of his wife... if you need anything Hue we are all here for you... prayers for your son... and the rest of your family..

For those of you who are new or who are not bards... Erinhue is the founder of this site and we were waiting for him to join us for the festival... with his loss... we are waiting... we will probably be posting again in a short while...

Borin

Mell.. if you read this e-mail me... supershelly227@yahoo.com... I have something to ask you... put Torc in the subject...

Borin
Borin_Silversmith
Ranger of the North

Postby SilverScribe » Wed Nov 16, 2005 8:12 am

I have to read back for most recent posts, but I think that I'll be having Cornelius leave very soon to continue on his journey.

It's not fair to leave him stranded and the muse has gone blank . . . Sorry about that folks.

I too, grieve for our beloved Master Bard, my prayers are with him and his family.

:(
SilverScribe
Scribe, Wanderer, Warrior . . . Bard of Rhudaur and Herald of Manwe

Postby Borin_Silversmith » Sun Nov 20, 2005 9:00 pm

For those of you who don't normally post in the Bard's Guild... there is a letter from Master Erinhue... it is also posted in Talk... in the sticky's... please take the time to read it.... then we should get together and talk about what we are going to do here... there are several posters who have been very patient even though they are not guild members... I think we should continue the Splintered Chamberpot and when Hue has found enough strength to return we can think about having a festival... perhaps a time of renewal....

Borin
Borin_Silversmith
Ranger of the North

Postby Angelus_Fontaine » Tue Nov 22, 2005 7:01 pm

I just haven't felt right about posting here in Hue's return thread. I'm sorry one and all, but that's truth and truth hurts. There are no words. :(

We can only keep the Master Bard and his loved ones in our prayers and hope he finds a rainbow and brighter days soon. I'm open to discussion but my heart isn't in it.

As much as I worship you Mell, I know you understand :heart: We are like two peas in a pod. :)
Angelus_Fontaine
Shield Bearer

Postby Mellaurelom » Tue Nov 22, 2005 7:30 pm

Angelus- You are correct my love. I haven't felt like posting much either...
Mellaurelom
Ranger of the North

Postby Tethairwen » Tue Nov 22, 2005 8:14 pm

Same here... no problem, Scribbles, the monk isn't any more stranded than Teth is... :| I just can't seem to get a post together.

Borin - I really like the "time of renewal" idea... just my two cents. :)

Teth
Tethairwen
Ranger of the North

Postby Borin_Silversmith » Wed Nov 23, 2005 2:31 am

I have talked to those who were posting with us who were not bards... all agree that it would be better to wait until we are ready... I think that with it being so close to the holidays .... we wait until after the New Year... I know I'm going to be busier than normal for the next month.. I think by then it will have eased some...

Borin
Borin_Silversmith
Ranger of the North

Postby SilverScribe » Wed Nov 23, 2005 8:17 am

I agree with y'all, I think the muse has been reluctant because I just don't feel right posting in the thread now in light of Hue's recent heartbreaking loss. :(

I now he'll return, but for now, I agree with the idea of letting the thread rest and see what the new year brings . . .

I'm sure our ever-so-patient Apprentice Bards will benefit in the long run from a fresh Festival too. :) In the meantime, the Guildhouse is still open for business and talk.

SilverScribe
Scribe, Wanderer, Warrior . . . Bard of Rhudaur and Herald of Manwe

Postby Spirit_of_the_Willow » Fri Jan 13, 2006 12:02 pm

Is there any way we can change the titles of these and get them going?

I hope I don't sound heartless, but I don't think that Hue would want us to mourn forever. Even with him gone, I think we should keep this alive. I think that's what he would want.
Spirit_of_the_Willow
Ranger of the North

Previous

Return to Role Playing: The Prancing Pony (Middle-earth Only)