OOC: The Pirate's Guild

Pull out your pack and head on down to the Prancing Pony for some great Role Playing (try to stay in character)!

OOC: The Pirate's Guild

Postby Caligo » Fri Dec 02, 2005 5:04 pm

I'm not sure if this is where this belongs but anyway. If not then one of the mods can move it.

This is the official 'out of character/OOC' talk forum for the Pirates Guild. Come here to talk about pirate stuff or ask questions about what's going on. If you would like to join you can post here and we can discuss how you can do it.

The ranks and other information can be found here in the first post of the IC thread.

Captain Cal
Caligo
Rider of the Mark

Postby Borin_Silversmith » Fri Dec 02, 2005 5:44 pm

yea we have an OOC... as Robin said yesterday I'm going to be bust with christmas stuff... I will still be postiing on and off... if anyone wants to move my character or do something with him it's okay just remember he's more interested in food than fighting... although he does like to carve up the occasional merchant along with hs roasts... I'm taking a break from sewing I have a pair of PJ's sewed just have to finish waistband and hem... I have a pair of pants and fleece sweater cut out ready to sew for the grandgirl... well back to work...

Borin
Borin_Silversmith
Ranger of the North

Postby Daefaroth » Fri Dec 02, 2005 10:03 pm

As noted in the Alliances and Guilds thread:

OOC threads in the Pony are for full-blown Prancing Pony Role Play threads.

Please use your Guild thread for Guild discussion and talk.
Daefaroth
The Shadow Hunter

Return to Role Playing: The Prancing Pony (Middle-earth Only)