The Innkeeper's Office * UPDATED * November 2010 **

Pull out your pack and head on down to the Prancing Pony for some great Role Playing (try to stay in character)!

Postby Daefaroth » Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:01 pm

erinhue:

My sincere apologies for the tardiness of this reply.

Thank you for your request.

The Green Dragon Inn has been inactive for more than 6 months and has been closed.

Your building permit has been issued. Best of luck to all the Bards and their guests.
Daefaroth
The Shadow Hunter

Postby Lenne Linwe » Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:26 am

Thank you so much for putting my inn in here. I feel terrible for posting it in the wrong place. That's what I get for being a newbie on here, I suppose... :/

But, I have to learn a lot about this place first. Like... How on earth I'm supposed to get everything squared away for my inn. I read that we have to have permits and there must be less than three active inns, in order to have your inn active. Is that correct?
Lenne Linwe
Shield Bearer

Location: In the Lavender Inn, taking care of anyone in need of healing.

Postby Daefaroth » Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:19 pm

That is correct, but there is no harm done.

We have issued the "building permit" for you, since there was one available from a currently "inactive" Inn.

Here at TheOneRing.com, we try to maintain a high standard for our Role Play, in keeping with the spirit of Professor Tolkien and his works.

The Guidelines and Rules contain excellent information, with additional links at the bottom.

A primary recommendation would be the thread Get Your RP Off To A Good Start.

There are also many very experienced Role Players here at TORC. There is a Role Players Annonymous Guild where you can ask for help and additional information. It is located in the Alliances and Guilds forum.

Again, welcome to TORC and best of luck in your Role Play endeavors.
Daefaroth
The Shadow Hunter

Postby Lenne Linwe » Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:58 pm

Well, Daefaroth... I thank you, for your help! It has been great for me to understand things better!
Lenne Linwe
Shield Bearer

Location: In the Lavender Inn, taking care of anyone in need of healing.

Postby Arassuil » Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:20 pm

This reminds me I need to get some updating going for the Shrouds before it goes inactive....
Arassuil
Shield Bearer

Postby Arassuil » Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:19 pm

Daefaroth, or any other mod, can you please lock the Shrouds of Varda Inn thread. I have written its end as I'm unable to keep it current, and thought i would free up a new building permit. May someone else who has the time and energy to spend start a new inn sometime.
Arassuil
Shield Bearer

Previous

Return to Role Playing: The Prancing Pony (Middle-earth Only)