OOC: Wynter's Rose

Pull out your pack and head on down to the Prancing Pony for some great Role Playing (try to stay in character)!

Postby Amethyst Jade » Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:49 pm

Alright everyone, I feel really bad for not being around; super sorry guys. Sophomore honors english II is keeping me up every night. Plus Honors algebra II just adds into the wee early morning hours. =/ I have Relay for Life tommorrow through Saturday, but I promise I will have a post up by Sunday. Thanks everyone for hangin in there!

God Bless
Amethyst Jade
Shield Bearer

Location: Here, there, and everywhere. Quite surely nowhere...

Postby nienor-niniel » Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:29 pm

Same here - school has been crazy (I'm a teacher). And the last week-end I've been working in my garden to have some tomatoes and such and such in the summer.

This week-end should be writing time! (even if my elder orc has a fottball/soccer match)
nienor-niniel
Ranger of the North

Postby erinhue » Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:58 am

Darlin' no need to apologize. Time is the one thing I ain't got at this time of the hear. My March and May crunch time has melded forward and back to include April. :roll: Can you imagine, they actually expect me to work and EARN my paycheck. Well we'll put a stop ta that come June when I go on vacation.
"Where ever you go, there you are." - Buckaroo Bonzi

erinhue
Warrior/Bard of Belfalas Illuvatar's Bright Spirit

Postby erinhue » Fri Apr 25, 2008 11:00 am

Got some time Sunday night, providing I do not fall asleep. will try to do something then.

:twisted: I just hate leaving an uneven number on m'post count don't ya know :twisted:

erinhue

Postby erinhue » Sun Apr 27, 2008 4:34 pm

Actually I'm evening out my post count numbers, but I did want to stop in ta say this. I am taking off on Tuesday. Gotta go see Dan's teacher in the morning but the afternoon is mine and Im catching up on some RP here. When I figure out which way should he go, I'm putting Leander (&Co.) on the road. :wink:

erinhue

Postby Cock-Robin » Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:47 pm

I'll be looking forward to that, Hue. I'm still here, but dead tired, as I've been working tons of overtime. I'll be waiting around Edoras until Swordsman posts.

Meneldor
Cock-Robin
Friend of Eagles

Postby SmaugsBane » Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:26 pm

No worries, everyone. As Hue and Nin can attest, even the very best RPs have lulls due to RL. Nothing to worry about.

That said, I have some ideas for another post about the mysterious Mordarias. AJ and I have worked out some details and I'm ready to take on the role whole-heartedly.

Oh, and in case you didn't figure it out, the profile I posted, being full of legend and myth and rumor, is greatly exagerrated at some points, wildly untrue in others, and yet some details are close to the mark. You'll all just have to stay tuned to discover the real Dar.
SmaugsBane
Ranger of the North

Postby nienor-niniel » Sun Apr 27, 2008 11:56 pm

:)

Oh, and just in case I should know a bit more about the other baddy, be so kind as to tell me!
nienor-niniel
Ranger of the North

Postby SmaugsBane » Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:36 pm

I thought I still had your email, Nin. But I lost it. If you would please drop me a line at smaugsbane <at> mithrilknights <dot> org I'll be sure and clue you in to what Hades might decipher with his own considerable power. As for the rest, he'll learn within in the RP. (A polite way of saying that I don't have it all worked out yet myself.)
SmaugsBane
Ranger of the North

Postby Cock-Robin » Fri May 02, 2008 3:10 pm

Just checking to see if anybody is around. I love this RPG, as there have been nothing but quality posts. Can't wait to see it develop.
Cock-Robin
Friend of Eagles

Postby SmaugsBane » Fri May 02, 2008 6:31 pm

I'm around and got something cooking. I was going to wait until others had a chance to advance their stories a bit. But, since there seems to be a lull, I guess I'll develop Dar a little more.

Develop more mystery that is. :twisted:

Edited to add: Okay, the post is up. I hope it is now obvious that even though Mordarias hand-selects the members of the Wynter's Rose from only the best he can find, he still has no respect for them at all (as was shown in my first post). He pretty much has had no respect for anyone until he met Hades.
SmaugsBane
Ranger of the North

Postby nienor-niniel » Sat May 03, 2008 12:30 am

Thank you for the respect - and sory, I was writtenly taken elsewhere, but shall be there.

And send you a mail, SB.

Or you can reach me under nienor-niniel @ romandie.com
nienor-niniel
Ranger of the North

Postby erinhue » Sat May 03, 2008 8:17 pm

I dunno where I am, I dunno where we're going with this, I dunno nothin much at all, but I'm all the way live and all the way in. This is kinda like the way we used ta do it way back in Torc's Second Age. No script No chatter just fly by the seat of yer pants RP.....and I Liiiiiiiiiiike it :twisted:

erinhue

Postby Cock-Robin » Sat May 03, 2008 9:12 pm

HUE!! Glad to see you again! :clap: :happydance: :yippie: I'm always glad to see your posts. Yes, these kind of RPG's are wonderful, where you think up things on the spot. Such a challenge. :horse: :TORC:
Cock-Robin
Friend of Eagles

Postby erinhue » Sat May 03, 2008 9:39 pm

Thank ya much Cock Robin. I'd :oops: but no body would believe it of me what with my :cavetroll: ego and all :twisted:

erinhue

Postby Amethyst Jade » Sun May 04, 2008 1:19 pm

Alright! First off, let me say that when I said I'd have a post up by Sunday, I certainly did not mean the week following. Please forgive me for that. With presentations due this past week, along with research papers, my muse abandoned me with no hope. But it came back. =]

Secondly, great posts everyone! And thanks for staying alive! ^_^

Thirdly - well, actually there isn't one. ^_^ Just thanks for being so patient with me. High school is a little indecisive and rather unpredictable. But I'm here. =]

By the way, I just thought I'd add a little to Akita's personality. This is something I found on the net about Friesians, a beautiful breed of horse, and I'm posting here as well as on the first page with my bio. =] Enjoy.

The Friesian is a heavy bodied, black, up-headed horse with an expressive face, high-set neck and outstanding crest. Their manes and tails are luxuriant and long and they have feathering from the knees down. They are intelligent, sweet natured and willing. Their powerful elastic gait, grace and agility make them excellent at dressage, driving and jousting.
Amethyst Jade
Shield Bearer

Postby Andalion » Sun May 04, 2008 2:36 pm

I'm slightly confused, for near the end of your post, Amethyst, you say she is at bow-point with "the other elf". So I'm wondering if this is Andalion after all..?
Andalion
Citizen of Imladris

Postby Amethyst Jade » Sun May 04, 2008 5:35 pm

It's your decision. I wrote it so that you could choose whether or not you wanted to enter here. If not, I can write in another temporary character. It's all up to you, mate. =]
Amethyst Jade
Shield Bearer

Postby Andalion » Sun May 04, 2008 6:23 pm

Ahaaa. I'm only wondering as to whether or not it was Andalion or this maybe-temporary-character is the one who actually shot at Oriana. It's for me to decide?
Andalion
Citizen of Imladris

Postby SmaugsBane » Sun May 04, 2008 6:53 pm

Seat-of-the-pants, huh?

Well, time to put on the ol' iron boxers, then. Hehe. When I fly by the seat of my pants, the landings aren't always pretty. Hey, I think I just made that up. I couldn't have, it's too good, too witty. I must've read it somewhere else and it just resurfaced. Yeah, that's it.

Okay, I'm having a conversation with myself :angeldevil: , which I think means that I need some sleep. 'night all. I'll be watching and looking for the next best time to have Dar show up.
SmaugsBane
Ranger of the North

Postby erinhue » Sun May 04, 2008 10:44 pm

OK so it's Andalion, for a minute I thought AJ was talking about Leander. I dunno but I think we might try and hook up in the woods here although I do not know where you are. No matter since I did not give Leander any specific location except for his having left Lorien already. We'll play it as it lays, :wink:

erinhue

Postby Arail Fordorthien » Mon May 05, 2008 3:34 am

*chuckles* Well, I haven't been all that active lately either, and I have two long essays to finish by Sunday, so I doubt I'll actually have time to write anything (even though there is a definitive possibility that I'll get so bored with serious writing that I decide to drop by here, who knows :wink: ), but I promise that I'll get something up as soon as my schedule clears up a bit. I'm thinking along the same lines as Hue, that my gal will meet up with you somewhere in the woods, pissed off and stalking her prey, as per usual :P
Arail Fordorthien
Shield Bearer

Postby erinhue » Tue May 06, 2008 10:38 pm

Got some time tommorrow so I'll try to get in here

erinhue

Postby Arail Fordorthien » Sat May 10, 2008 5:54 am

There, I've made my second post. I know that timewise that would be the day after Oriana met up with Andal, but I guess they can't have moved too far away from that spot, seeing as I had my girl head out bright and early (mostly so that I got to torment her for not being a morning-person :twisted: I do have an odd sense of humor)
Arail Fordorthien
Shield Bearer

Postby Amethyst Jade » Thu May 15, 2008 12:45 pm

Haha Good post Arail. Just checking in to kindof, well, check in. =] Just seeing if everyone's still in. I don't mind if you don't post, just kinda wondering.

=]

Good day.
Amethyst Jade
Shield Bearer

Postby Cock-Robin » Thu May 15, 2008 3:08 pm

I'm still here, Amethyst. I was just waiting for Swordsman to reply before I post again, as I tagged him. I'll wait a while longer then have Meneldor go off to try and find the others. :wink:
Cock-Robin
Friend of Eagles

Postby SmaugsBane » Sun May 18, 2008 6:46 pm

Still here, too.

It isn't quite Dar's time to shine, yet. I'll wait until AJ's party gets a little more organized. There'll probably be a character-development post, but nothing that will impact any other characters, yet.

It's probably the same with Hades, who is supposed to be off tracking AJ and party.
SmaugsBane
Ranger of the North

Postby Amethyst Jade » Mon May 26, 2008 11:19 am

So I only have eight more days of school left. Then I shall be home free. Of course there's the whole moving thing, but that won't be for a while.

*orders chinese food and sits on floor patiently*

:P
Amethyst Jade
Shield Bearer

Postby nienor-niniel » Tue May 27, 2008 2:28 pm

I'm sorry I'm much more overworked than I thought I would be - end of year exams everywhere...
nienor-niniel
Ranger of the North

Postby Amethyst Jade » Sat May 31, 2008 6:38 pm

Haha no worries. Exams are this week, so I shall be stumped. Then after I should be good to write more.

:}
Amethyst Jade
Shield Bearer

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing: The Prancing Pony (Middle-earth Only)