Darkness Reigns: The Resistance OOC

Pull out your pack and head on down to the Prancing Pony for some great Role Playing (try to stay in character)!

Darkness Reigns: The Resistance OOC

Postby Cock-Robin » Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:38 pm

I have an idea for a RPG, and I'm not sure how it will work, so we must all play it by ear. Any ideas will be welcome. Introducing this RP will be something Gandalf said before they went to Mordor to confront Sauron, giving the Ringbearer his chance:

I still hope for victory, but not by arms. For into the midst of all these policies comes the Ring of Power, the foundation of Barad-Dur, and the hope of Sauron.
Concerning this thing, you now all know enough for the understanding of our plight, and of Sauron's. If he regains it, your valor is vain, and his victory will be swift and complete: so complete that none can forsee the end of it while this world lasts.

Middle-Earth has fallen. Sauron has regained the Ring, and as foretold, his victory was swift and complete. Minas Tirith is no more, and now two cities of Minas Morgul sit grinning at each other across a dead land filled with rottenness. Rivendell and Lorien have also fallen, and the Shire is enslaved. Even Bombadil, who was Last as he was First, fell at the end. Frodo and Sam lay dead outside of Bree.

Gandalf is gone, and many fear he is now prisoner in Barad-Dur. Saruman has been overthrown and the Nazgul control Orthanc, and their terror is now much increased as their Master holds the Ring.

But a glimmer of hope endures. For the two Blue Wizards, Alatar and Pallando, whom men know as Morinethar and Romenstamo, have arisen once again, and are gathering to themselves the remnants of a conquered people, Elves, Dwarves, Men and others who still resist the will of the Dark Lord.

But do they have any hope, or is all their resistance and hope vain? Only time will tell.

I intend to play Alatar (Morinethar). The field is now open for those interested. Here is something I have to go on from The Peoples of Middle-Earth pp.384-385

The 'other two' came much earlier at the same time probably as Glorifindel, when matters became very dangerous in the Second Age. Glorifindel was sent to aid Elrond and was (though not yet said) pre-eminent in the war in Eriador. But the other two Istari were sent for a different purpose. Morinethar and Romestamo, Darkness-slayer and East-helper. Their task was to circumvent Sauron; to bring help to the few tribes of Men that had rebelled from Melkor-worship, to stir up rebellion...and after his first fall to search out in hiding (in which they failed) and to cause [?dissension and disarray] among the dark East...They must have had very great influence on the history of the Second Age and Third Age in weakening and disarraying the forces of East...who would both in the Second Age and Third Age otherwise have...outnumbered the West.
Cock-Robin
Friend of Eagles

Postby Kunio_kun » Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:40 am

Hrm. The end-times have always held some appeal. Most likely, I won't see the role play through to the end unless it is a swift-paced one, but I can lend a character for a while and then gracefully exit, if you don't mind.

I think the character would come from mysterious Rhun. A Man of Darkness, turned against Sauron by the Blue Wizards. I'm going to read up what I can about the Easterlings and all that before I put up any more details.

Roughly, what period of time is this? Just a few years after the death of Frodo and Sam?
Kunio_kun
Citizen of Imladris

Postby rowanberry » Sun Apr 27, 2008 11:12 am

Not sure if if I will be in, but I'll keep an eye on this one. The first RP I ever participated in was an AU story somewhat like this, and I might be able to modify my character from there to fit this story, if I decide to join at some point. It depends on how much time and energy I have.
Image I'm judging MoST again this year! Ready for the opening banquet...

MoME 2013 results are in!

The Sons of Fëanor re-embodied in the beginning of the Fourth Age? Yes, for The Maedhros and Tygarya Saga – and, as fire-hearted as ever!

On my way to Morannon on the Walk to Rivendell and Beyond!

Shire and Shutter - the TORC photoblog

Thoughts about dance, life, and everything
rowanberry
+++Out Of Cheese Error+++

Postby Cock-Robin » Sun Apr 27, 2008 2:29 pm

As for the time period, I would say it was a few years after Frodo and Sam were killed outside Bree by the Nazgul, and the Ring was taken. TA 3825 or something like that.

I was going to play Alatar, and temp Pallando until somebody is interested in taking the other Blue Wizard.

Alatar (Morinethar) was originally a Maia of Orome, while Pallando, (Romestamo) was a Maia of Mandos and Nienna.

Rowan, Kunio, you are welcome.

Of major interest, however, is a brief and very hasty sketch of a narrative, telling of a council of the Valar, summoned it seems by Manwe ("And maybe he called upon Eru for counsel?"), at which it was resolved to send out three emissaries to Middle-Earth. "Who would go? For they must be mighty, peers of Sauron, but must forego might, and clothe themselves in flesh so as to treat on equality and win the trust of Elves and Men. But this would imperil them, dimming their wisdom and knowledge, and confusing them with fears, cares and weariness coming from the flesh." But two only came forward: Curumo, who was chosen by Aule, and Alatar, who was sent by Orome. Then Manwe asked, where was Olorin? And Olorin, who was clad in grey, and having just entered from a journey had seated himself at the edge of the council, asked what Manwe would have of him Manwe replied he wished Olorin to go as the third messenger to Middle-earth (and is remarked in parentheses that "Olorin was a lover of the Eldar that remained," apparantly to explain Manwe's choice) But Olorin declared that he was too weak for such a task, and that he feared Sauron. Then Manwe said that was all the more reason why he should go, and that he commanded Olorin...But at that, Varda looked up and said "Not as the third." and Curumo remembered it.

The note ends with the statement that Curumo [Saruman] took Aiwendil [Radagast] because Yavanna begged him, and that Alatar took Pallando as a friend.

On another page of jottings clearly belonging to the same time period it is said that "Curumo was obliged to take Aiwendil to please Yavanna wife of Aule." There are here some rough tables relating the names of the Istari to the names of the Valar, Olorin to Manwe and Varda, Curumo to Aule, Aiwendil to Yavanna, Alatar to Orome, and Pallando also to Orome (but this replaces Pallando to Mandos and Nienna).

Unfinished Tales, p. 410
Cock-Robin
Friend of Eagles

Postby Kunio_kun » Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:58 pm

Alriiiiiiiiight. I've looked up the Easterlings somewhat and have settled on a character.

Name: Dinin "Daedraug"
Race: Man/Easterling

Appearance: Dinin Daedraug is a tall and fierce looking man hailing from Rhûn. He stands an easy six foot and four inches, with a powerful frame weighing two hundred and forty pounds. His dark hair is nearly hip-length and his eyes are a pale shade of green.

History: Dinin is a warrior-prince of an Easterling tribe called the Khaar, that inhabits the eastern shore of the Sea of Rhûn. They were and still are one of the lesser tribes, but not for any lack of battle prowess. The Blue Wizards had often visited the Khaar tribe and over the years they turned from the influences of Sauron. This caused hostility between Dinin's tribe and the other Easterlings, and raids were not uncommon.

Dinin is the eldest son of King Dinûk. Since childhood he had been under the tutelage of the Blue Wizards and their allies. Although he, like most of his tribe, held little love for the Men of the West, they could admire their stories and songs. The arts of war were not neglected either and Dinin eventually became the strongest warrior in his tribe, boasting many martial accomplishments. He was named "Daedraug", the Shadow-Wolf in the Sindarin tongue, for his lethal and stealthy prowess.

Seeing the dominion of the Hated One, Sauron of Mordor, come to fruition, Dinin leads a group of Khaareen warriors to the fabled Western lands in order to strengthen the resistance led by their allies, the Blue Wizards. He works closely with both Alatar and Pallando.

That's it, more or less, though I may change a few details as the RP fleshes out. Tell me if it's good to go.

Where will the RP start out? Some years after Sauron regains the ring and it appears he has blitzed the two strongest Elven strongholds as well as the Shire. I guess the rest of Gondor's been laid to waste since the sacking of Minas Tirith. Pretty gloomy.

So that begs me to ask, what of Rohan, Mirkwood, Dale and the Lonely Mountain? Is their fate the same as the rest or are they the last bastions of the Free Peoples?
Kunio_kun
Citizen of Imladris

Postby Cock-Robin » Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:04 pm

That's a wonderful bio. I'm hoping for a few more people to sign up before I start. I am not sure where to start, though. Rohan has been overrun. There are pockets of resistance in Mirkwood with the remaining Elves and the Lonely Mountain, with Dwarves and Men, but Dale is no more. They have taken refuge in the Lonely Mountain.

Maybe the North is where it would start, with Alatar and Pallando directing the resistance against Sauron from there. It's the last bastion of the Free Peoples, but the Wizards are hoping that enough will join them for a serious defense against Mordor.

It's a lot more grim than when they opposed him during the Second Age. Then, Numenor, the Elves, and the Dwarves were much stronger. Now, they've got to fit together what is left since Middle-Earth has been overrun. But now, with such a common enemy, the Free Peoples have laid aside their differences to fight Sauron.
Cock-Robin
Friend of Eagles

Postby rwhen » Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:06 am

Oooooh, CR. This is tempting. I am spreading myself a bit thin on the RP's right now. I think I will observe and then join in if my life creates more time to do so. But I think your premise is sound and will work. Good luck and I will be reading. I promise to jump when I can.

Love is as big or as little as a hug!!

vison! Alex!Rowanberry!

I will always treasure and remember your appreciation. Thank you. -2007 WCA's
Overwhelmed by your support and appreciation. Thank you. - 2008 WCA's

The Expected Party!! is now on the road to Gondor to celebrate. Join us.

And getting into trouble with Rally The Eldar.

Time out of Mind, forever bound to my Knight Ayslhyn

Vanadarlin', my SSOTH - 143 forever :hug:
rwhen
Gettin' Older!!

Postby Kunio_kun » Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:41 am

All of a sudden I've got this urge to play a Bill Ferny kind of character. Or it could be I just like saying FERNY out loud, I'm not sure.

Ferny.... pffftt!

The North, is it? Well and good.
Kunio_kun
Citizen of Imladris

Postby Claymore » Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:03 am

Cock-Robin wrote:There are pockets of resistance in Mirkwood with the remaining Elves

oh so tempting!
I have a little idea for the resistance in Mirkwood.
I've yet to work it out but the basics are this: When Mirkwood was attacked the elven children were whisked away to a safe place and escaped the massive massacre that occured. Only helped by the few adults who had accompanied them they did the best they could to survive, always running from one hide place to another and later also killing intruders whenever they could. Now five years later most of the original adults are dead and the oldest children now adults or near-adults themselves have taken over their duty. The little group goes wherever they please knowing Mirkwood far better than the invaders, killing and terrorizing them as much as possible. They call themselves the Green Ghosts and they are led by Morwë a seventeen-year old elf who's very determined to kick out the intruders out of "his" forest.
Morwë is the what-if version of an already existing character of mine and if you approve I would really like to play him. This looks reeeally intersting :D
Claymore
Rider of the Mark

Postby Cock-Robin » Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:39 pm

Oooooh, I like it! I REALLY like it, Claymore! It's exactly what would work here. I look forward to seeing you post a bio, then I'll go ahead and start the RP.

Since I like playing Eagles as I do in other RP's here, I'm going to play one. If not for their vigilance, the Lonely Mountain fortress would have been overrun long ago.

Meneldor the Swift leads them now, as Gwaihir and Landroval were killed in the first onslaught after Sauron triumphed with the power of the Ring. He and Alatar are strong allies.
Cock-Robin
Friend of Eagles

Postby Cock-Robin » Thu May 01, 2008 6:56 pm

Well, I've started it. Hopefully, others will watch and jump in. Let's go ahead and start.
Cock-Robin
Friend of Eagles

Postby Claymore » Fri May 02, 2008 8:34 am

Name: Morwë

Race: Sinda/Laiquendi

Description: Morwë is not especially tall but not full-grown as yet and his lanky frame promises he may end up being quite tall once he's finished. The hardships of survival have stripped any childish chubbiness of him and he seems to be mainly made of skin, sinew and bone. He has a face that seems to merely exists of angles, and many people have called his intense green eyes disturbing. He usually wears his long black hair in a single braid or tail but when trying to scare orcs he often sets it up in a terrifying spiky mane. He has two green stripes tattooed on each cheek and a vertical one on his forehead. This to ensure better camouflage and to scare orcs. He mainly clothes himself in green and brown, again to make camouflage easier. He constantly wears his father's bow with him, a tall asymmetric thing that is as yet slightly too big for him. Sword and dagger are always strapped on his hips or near him as he never, ever lets his guard down. He wears several small throwing daggers hidden in his clothes.

History: Morwë was born some twelve years before the war of the ring. Despite the growing shadows from the East he had a happy childhood until the horrible day Sauron attacked the Woodland Realm. As yet too young to fight he was taken to a safe place together with all the other children and survived the massive massacre that occurred that way. His older brother, his father and his mother didn't have that luck though. His father was an archer and found his end during the first assault. His mother was a healer and was killed when she tried to defend the wounded from the invaders. His brother escaped long enough to warn the children of the coming invaders and give his father's bow to his little brother and then died of his wounds. Morwë's only remaining relative is now his older sister who also had been send away. As soon as they realized the battle was lost the group of children and adults fled to the deepest woods, to hide from rampaging orcs. It was during that flight that Morwë killed his first orc, using his father's bow. During the first months the little company was mercilessly hunted down and many, children as well as their adult guardians were killed. They learned how to survive though and over time the losses became less. They had to change camp less often and they didn't have to go hungry anymore. Then one day they realized that not only they were surviving but that they also were in a position to fight back. And that's exactly what they did. Being so greatly in disadvantage they used any dirty trick they could, going from poison in food and water to booby traps and poisoned arrows. The adults had trouble to adapt to this ugly way of fighting, used as they were to the days where they could engage openly in battle. They were those who died first and now five years later all of them are gone. Morwë has taken over the leadership of the group now, not because he's the oldest but because he's the one most suited. Under his lead the rag-tag band has become a well-organized guerrilla group and they are so feared they even received a name, the Green Ghosts. Life is still grim though and and even the youngest can't be called children anymore. They all have seen and done things, children shouldn't and everyone down to the smallest toddler can at least wield a knife. It's easy to lose heart in these kind of situations and sometimes when the risks of discovery aren't so great the oldest will sing and tell about how it used to be before the war, to keep the spirits up. It doesn't happen often though and even the oldest forget. Little links this fierce band of survivors to the thriving, art-loving community that once was the Woodland Realm.

Personality: Fierce and determined are probably the words most suited to describe Morwë. He's very mature for his age, the life he leads has given him no choice, and merciless in what concerns his enemies. To him a good orc can only be a dead one. He's very cunning and creative, almost always able to turn even the most desperate situations into his advantage. His sharp mind has often saved the group from a tight spot. He used to be a very merry person but that part of him has pretty much disappeared only to resurface a bit on those rare occasions when he can let his guard down. For the rest of the time, he's pretty grim and seldom smiles. He has way to keep up spirits though and knows how to encourage people. This together with his ability to listen and his cautiousness is what makes him such a good leader. Once in battle however he isn't cautious at all and often is in the thick of the fighting, trying to protect the others as much as he can. If truly angered he can enter in a kind of battle-state in which he kills without mercy and without emotion. He scares even his own companions when in that state and he tries to control it.

Skills: Like all the Green Ghosts, Morwë is an excellent woodsman, he can even elude sharp noses of the wargs, but in turn has no problem tracking even the most elusive invader. He knows the forest like his own pocket and knows exactly how and where to find food. He's an incredible marksman with his father's bow but can't as yet use the huge weapon to its full potential. He's very handy with his throwing daggers too and a dangerous opponent with sword and dagger. He fights with a two handed style, he mainly wields the sword with his right and the dagger with his left hand but he sometimes shifts to confuse enemies. He isn't especially strong certainly compared to most orcs so he has learned to compensate with his speed, agility, wits and his great endurance. When fighting he launches fast attacks only to retreat even faster and almost never parries, avoiding blows instead. He has a limited knowledge of Black Speech he uses to insult his foes until they are too enraged to think straight, which he can use to his advantage. Though Morwé mainly is a warrior he isn't only that. He has become a fairly good bow-maker, most of the bows the Green Ghosts use are the ones he has made. He's also learning a few things about healing from his sister since he's often the only one around to dress wounds when one of his companions is wounded.

So here is Morwë's bio. He's already a pretty developed character, but that merely because I'm already playing him in the normal continuity. He'll probably end up being slightly different from what I described here because right now despite my attempts to try to veer away from the original Morwë he has still taken over many of his characteristics.

By the way. Cock-Robin you gave, Gandalf's, Sam's and Frodo's fate but not those of the other members of the company, at least not with so many words. I guess Merry and Pippin are enslaved in the Shire, Boromir probably died defending Minis Tirith, Gimli might be hiding in the depths of Erebor, and I made pretty sure that the elven children were he only survivors of the Mirkwood. But what of the rangers and Aragorn?
Last edited by Claymore on Thu May 08, 2008 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Claymore
Rider of the Mark

Postby Kunio_kun » Fri May 02, 2008 9:05 am

According to Robin's post, the line of Isildur has ended, so I'd hazard Aragorn son of Arathorn has kicked the bucket, bit the dust, croaked, and perhaps even died.

................hm. I wonder how I'll begin.
Kunio_kun
Citizen of Imladris

Postby Cock-Robin » Fri May 02, 2008 2:39 pm

Kunio is right. Aragorn is dead. I don't know if there are any remnant of the Rangers. We may find out later. And you are right about the rest of the Company, as they never set out except for Frodo and Sam. And I'm assuming Legolas is gone as well from your own bio post. So we're all we've got on our side unless somebody comes unexpected.

And that was a great bio. Can't wait to see what that character does.
Last edited by Cock-Robin on Fri May 02, 2008 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cock-Robin
Friend of Eagles

Postby Cock-Robin » Fri May 02, 2008 7:46 pm

Good post, Kunio! I'll think of something to reply, possibly tomorrow. You've really got a good grasp on the Easterlings. I'm kind of tired tonight, but I'll keep thinking of something. :)
Cock-Robin
Friend of Eagles

Postby Kunio_kun » Sat May 03, 2008 10:58 am

Not that there was all that much to grasp, aside from them being vaguely Indo-Aryan and Mongolian. Changed the last line since it was way too sappy for the character.
Kunio_kun
Citizen of Imladris

Postby Cock-Robin » Sat May 03, 2008 8:55 pm

Well, your change fit. I hope my post was good. Claymore, you can jump in anytime. I don't know when our two parties will meet, but I look forward to what your Green Ghosts will do. :)

Oh, and rhwen, I didn't intend to ignore you, my friend. Sorry I didn't get back to you. Please read and lurk, and if you do find time, which I hope you do, go ahead and jump in. 8)
Cock-Robin
Friend of Eagles

Postby Claymore » Sun May 04, 2008 9:26 am

Okay this was really a BAP. :D
A little tie-in for when Pallando visits the Green Ghosts. Morwë looks like the spit portrait of his father, only younger so Pallando should recognize him as his father's son. Morwë's dad was called Ciryandil and he was one of the Falathrim. A very adventurous young elf before he settled down in Mirkwood with Morwë's mother.
I guess you wanted to know that since I made Ciryandil know the Wizards.
Claymore
Rider of the Mark

Postby Cock-Robin » Sun May 04, 2008 12:47 pm

That's wonderful, Claymore. It gives me some ideas for a post of my own. Pallando should be meeting Morwe soon. (Sorry, I'm not able to do the accents on my comp.) It will be an even bet who surprises who. Morwe may have a few words with the guard afterwards . :twisted:

Edit: Posted. It may be too much of a hassle to go back and forth, I don't particularly want to do one-liners, so I give you permission to do some autoing of Pallando. I've given some hints of how he speaks and operates. :wink:
Cock-Robin
Friend of Eagles

Postby Claymore » Sun May 04, 2008 3:50 pm

Cock Robin wrote:Sorry, I'm not able to do the accents on my comp.

I can't either, I use the codes. The code of ë is 0235. Just press Alt and type the code. As easy as that.

Okay hope I imitated Pallando well enough. I've never been really good with the somewhat more 'archaic' language I'm afraid. :D.
I'm going to sleep now. It's nearly 1:00 am here. I'm neraly falling over from sleepiness :D.
Claymore
Rider of the Mark

Postby Amethyst Jade » Sun May 04, 2008 5:37 pm

Ello, 'ello. Just wanted to stop in and say hello. Mind if I pop in every now and then? I like the idea of evil reigning over good. It's the perfect setting for one of my darker characters - only if you'll have me.

For now I'll merely watch and read. =] I love the intro so far.
Amethyst Jade
Shield Bearer

Location: Here, there, and everywhere. Quite surely nowhere...

Postby Cock-Robin » Sun May 04, 2008 5:46 pm

That's fine, Amethyst. I don't mind you popping in. Thanks for doing so. :)
Cock-Robin
Friend of Eagles

Postby Kunio_kun » Sun May 04, 2008 6:37 pm

Important questions are raised in suitably dramatic manner.
Kunio_kun
Citizen of Imladris

Postby Cock-Robin » Sun May 04, 2008 6:40 pm

Great! I just read them and I will try to figure out suitable answers. It looks like we were posting at the same time, and I was pleasantly surprised to hit the enter button then find out you had posted as well. :)

I'll have to get to it tomorrow sometime. I'm dead tired and Monday morning gets here too soon. :zzz:
Cock-Robin
Friend of Eagles

Postby Cock-Robin » Mon May 05, 2008 5:38 pm

Well, I posted it, Kunio. I hope the post is good.
Cock-Robin
Friend of Eagles

Postby Claymore » Wed May 07, 2008 8:44 am

okay got crazy again. :D
I hope I didn't take too may liberties with anyone's character.
By the way Celin Faer is the Sindarin name of the Green Ghosts. Since Morwë has problems with Westron I guess he would use their Sindarin name.
I just hope I didn't butcher the translation I'm by no way an expert in Sindarin :D.
Claymore
Rider of the Mark

Postby Kunio_kun » Wed May 07, 2008 5:15 pm

Oh ho ho, I do believe I have an idea... but it will have to wait 'till later. Good posts all around.
Kunio_kun
Citizen of Imladris

Postby gothicus » Thu May 08, 2008 10:45 am

I was wondering if it was ok to have in on this one. I like the sound of it.

Heres my bio. It needs a bit of work, but just starting work on this new character. Hope its ok.

Name: Ryjel
Weapons: Ryjel carries a double headed battle axe and a short word, like a gladius, but slightly longer. When need arises he is good with a bow. He can also make use of fire, but this drains his energy and so he will only use it at the uttermost end of need.
Appearance: Usually wears brown or black leather. Worn clothes and boots. Has many tattoos that were placed on him in the underworld. The most obvious of these winds up around his neck in a tendril that ends under his chin.
Ryjel was a suicide. He was sent to the underworld for taking his own life. There he was given the power of fire. He can not create the fire, but can use it, duplicate it, mould it to his own fashion. He was sent back with the task to aid others in the same plight as himself, that of wanting to end his own life. The gods of the underworld argue that suicides are not worthy of their attention. A body is to do with as the owner sees fit, freedom of choice. Even a man of ancient years, bed ridden, who chooses to end his own suffering is sent Down. This, in the demons’ logic, doesn’t seem fair. But then again, what has ever been fair. Ryjel had the power of all suicides that were sent down before him. He is the emissary for them, and retains a little of the power of each damned soul.

Its rough, but it will come along i hopoe.
gothicus
Petitioner to the Council

Postby Claymore » Thu May 08, 2008 12:37 pm

Err I don't know what Cock-Robin thinks of it and I have by no means a say in what happens to this RP But this doesn't sound very Tolkien-canon to me.
We may diverge from the main story but I guess Cock-Robin would want to it keep as in Tolkien-canon as possible. And gods of the underworld defenitely aren't present in Tolkien's world. Maybe you could make your character an elf from Valinor who was send back to Middle-earth like Glorfindel was, but for an entirely different reason. I still think that would be a bit overtop, Glorfindel was pretty much an exception, but at least that would be bit more Tolkien-like than your character's current history.
Claymore
Rider of the Mark

Postby Cock-Robin » Thu May 08, 2008 7:33 pm

Gothicus, I'm in agreement with Claymore on this. I think it's a good character, but it just doesn't fit in this RP. There's another RP called Wynter's Rose where it would fit in perfectly. I am trying for more Tolkien canon in this one. I'd like you to work on it some more and try to get it more in line with the canon here. You've got a good imagination. I'm not sure what Mandos (The Doomsman of the Valar and the one in charge of the Houses of the Dead) would do to react to one like yours, but I doubt he would give him such a gift.

I look forward to what you would come up with.
Cock-Robin
Friend of Eagles

Next

Return to Role Playing: The Prancing Pony (Middle-earth Only)