Old timer login

Got an idea, or did we do something that you really find disturbing? Come here and tell us about it and we'll respond.

Old timer login

Postby Drogo Baggins » Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:14 pm

It's been too long since l spent quality time here. Was thinking of doing that but on my laptop the password I remember wasn't working. Curiously I was able to be logged in on my phone....hence posting this message. Sadly I'm not confident which email I originally registered with... so concerned a private message may not do any good. Is there a way to see my own user properties...for me to see what original email I used so I can update the password?
Drogo Baggins
Ranger of the North

Re: Old timer login

Postby Drogo Baggins » Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:38 am

I should have looked a bit more. Just saw the thread with the link to confirm email addresses. The email with my name no longer exists. Unfortunately the password I remember isn't working. Can a mod post a link that I can send my personal email to? Please.
Drogo Baggins
Ranger of the North

Postby White Shadow » Wed Oct 16, 2019 2:06 pm

Hi Drogo. Sorry it took a while for us to respond. If you've not heard anything yet, then you can email me at whiteshadowmearas -at - gmail -dot- com and I can see what I can do. :)
White Shadow
Shield Bearer

Postby Witchwench » Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:18 pm

Drogo..come back to us..come baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! :hug:

Image<Witchy
Witchwench
Mariner

Postby Herger » Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:10 pm

Piggybacking on this thread since I am in a similar situation. I *did* actually remember my log-in and email address, but that was the problem. I tried updating my email and it locked me out of the account as inactive. But I was logged in just fine before I did that, so the email address change deactivated my account but no recourse to reverify the new email address.

Can someone *please* look into the account name "elengil" and activate it or send me an email to activate or something?
Herger
Rider of the Mark

Return to The One Ring