Asfaloths_daughter back but renamed, seeking old friends

A place for folks visiting The One Ring, from the newest visitor to the most grizzled veteran, to learn about the site and ask questions about this messageboard and site.

Asfaloths_daughter back but renamed, seeking old friends

Postby melanippos » Sat Jan 30, 2016 3:59 am

It's been over ten years since I was last here, my moniker back then was, as mentioned above, Asfaloths_daughter.
I went to TORc Moot back in 2003/04 - I was the Australian lass who had lost her voice and so didn't talk much.

I wonder if any of the old crew I used to chat and digitally hang out with are still in the here abouts and hope to make contact again despite the years that have passed by.

In the mean time to all and sundry I should like to share one of the many dwarves on motorbikes I've drawn over the last month:

I'll be posting more over in the fan art section eventually but I hope my old friends remember me well and are still about and this image wangles them out of the woodwork somehow.
melanippos
Petitioner to the Council

Re: Asfaloths_daughter back but renamed, seeking old friends

Postby erinhue » Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:40 pm

Welcome back home, darlin' I do not recall if we chatted much and I don't know if you would remember me but I do remember the name Yep I am an ooooold timer and I remember. Not much of the old crowd still around but it is good to see you back. Have fun and see ya on the boards
"Where ever you go, there you are." - Buckaroo Bonzi

erinhue
Warrior/Bard of Belfalas Illuvatar's Bright Spirit

Re: Asfaloths_daughter back but renamed, seeking old friends

Postby Ladykat » Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:47 pm

Hello Melanippos and welcome back.

I don't remember if we met in your previous incarnation, but I've been here a long time, too.

LK
Ladykat
Between the Worlds of Men and Make Believe I Can be Found

Return to Welcome!