New here!!

A place for folks visiting The One Ring, from the newest visitor to the most grizzled veteran, to learn about the site and ask questions about this messageboard and site.

New here!!

Postby druidess » Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:59 am

I am new on here. My name is Alexandra.
I love lord of the rings/harry potter/the hobbit but don't get on the internet that much. My spark to join was actaully because of my father. Our relationship is all about movies and the mysitcal fantisy ones were always big for us (along with action movies)
He is an artist and I saw that many people on here put their art up to show off. I wanted to come on here and show his off because I am very proud of him for his interest in this type of art.
Im going to post the link, I am in no way trying to push people to go buy anything (this is just the only way to show all of them without uploading each photo). But I wanted to show it in hopes for feedback, he uses the internet even less than I do and hopes to get good and bad feedback of what he is doing right and what could look better in the sense of the harry potter world.
hope to talk to you all much more!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/ReclaimedMythicArts
druidess
Petitioner to the Council

Re: New here!!

Postby Ladykat » Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:07 am

Hello druidess. Welcome to TORC.

Have fun exploring all the other forums and threads. There's something for everyone here.

See you on the boards. :)

LK
Ladykat
Between the Worlds of Men and Make Believe I Can be Found

Return to Welcome!