The Bards' Guild - Let's Sing It One More Time

The varied peoples of Middle-earth at times found unity in their pursuits, and all too often experienced deep rifts. Engage in lively conversations as we banter about the differences between the Alliances, and recruit for our People as well. Remember, keep it friendly.

Re: The Bards' Guild - Let's Sing It One More Time

Postby Cock-Robin » Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:01 am

Fourth!

I just LOVE Bubo, that mechanical owl from Clash of the Titans!

Meneldor, Warrior Bard, and Brondgast, Mithril Knights

Gwaeryn and Robin, The Expected Party

Meneldor, Alatar and Pallando, Darkness Reigns: The Resistance

Warrior Bard
Cock-Robin
Friend of Eagles

Postby Guruthostirn » Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:47 am

'Hue? Think you're up to starting a thread? Looks like you're busy, but we will keep things going once you get it started.

Had to throw a post in here on my chase for bring a Mariner!
Guruthostirn
Mariner

Postby siddharth » Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:10 pm

A song I wrote recently for the novel I'm writing. I know it's poor, but deal with it ... :P

When clouds veil the shining stars.
They pass.
They should, they would, they must.

When moon is down.
The Sun shall up.
It should, it would, it must

Bodies die. Souls cry.
Songs remain untouched.

Thirty Drisconians make way
Through the woods.
Without peace, no honor we seek.
We should, we would we must.

The song marked.
On our golden hearts
It should, it would it must.
Through the woods.
They should, they would they must.

For time is nigh and battles high.
Dead the hundred Rhivins lie.
Shields clash and blades cry.
Ere we reach Mount Mentar high.

The song marked.
On our golden hearts
It should, it would it must.
Through the wodds.
They should, they would they must.”

----
siddharth
Ranger of the North

Postby Cock-Robin » Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:14 pm

Beautiful poem, Sid!

I just LOVE Bubo, that mechanical owl from Clash of the Titans!

Meneldor, Warrior Bard, and Brondgast, Mithril Knights

Gwaeryn and Robin, The Expected Party

Meneldor, Alatar and Pallando, Darkness Reigns: The Resistance

Warrior Bard
Cock-Robin
Friend of Eagles

Postby rwhen » Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:20 am

Very nice offering there Sid.

:D
Love is as big or as little as a hug!!

vison! Alex!Rowanberry!OldToby

I will always treasure and remember your appreciation. Thank you. -2007 WCA's
Overwhelmed by your support and appreciation. Thank you. - 2008 WCA's

The Expected Party!! is now on the road to Gondor to celebrate. Join us.

And getting into trouble with Rally The Eldar.

Time out of Mind, forever bound to my Knight Ayslhyn

Vanadarlin', my SSOTH - 143 forever :hug:
rwhen
Gettin' Older!!

Postby siddharth » Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:11 pm

:blush: Pretty average in my opinion, but thank you CR and rwhen.
siddharth
Ranger of the North

Postby Teltasarewen » Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:59 am

....a silent shadow reached it's destination pausing for but a brief moment before placing a firm hand upon the handle of the door and gently turning...

The door swung open to an empty room
The atmosphere so still
No sound was heard the voices gone
No tasks left to fulfill.

Familiar smells, familiar sounds
She knew this was the place
Calmer now then she once knew
No lively Bards or frantic pace.

There was a time when she came in
The guild was going strong
But days had passed and years had flown
She knew she's strayed too long.

Memories she'd thought long dead
Now started to appear
Of friends and guests who joined the fun
"To spread good cheer and bum free beer."

She smiled as this last thought came
The motto of the Guild
And all who joined did give their pledge
Their status they could build.

Apprentice Bard the very start
Bard of Renown topmost
So many did their very best
To earn the right to boast.

New inductees flocking in
To join the growing ranks
This elf did too so long ago
For that she gave Hue thanks.

Our Erinhue, the Master Bard
Who keeps this place intact
Greets one and all, his smile shines
A star bright one in fact.

An impish little dragonharp
Whose antics some would say
Brought on a smile but not for those
Who got into it's way.

One may wonder about those two
Who really is in charge?
Sometimes it's one and then the other
Dragonharp or Master Bard?

Echoes of past festivals
Remain within these walls
Stories, song and poetry
To many to recall.

She looked around and would have sworn...
She took a second glance
Her mind was playing tricks on her
Was it Agarak perchance?

She listened hard for any sound
And watched for any sign
That she was not alone in here
She'd wait, she had the time.
Last edited by Teltasarewen on Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Teltasarewen
Ranger of the North

Postby PatriotBlade » Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:36 pm

Well, hello! :D :drink: Any other lurking Bards gonna buy our friend a beer?

If anyone's interested in seeing what this Bard has been up to, just clicky the linky. http://www.wattpad.com/story/7413395-princess-under-the-mountain
PatriotBlade
Ranger of the North

Postby Teltasarewen » Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:28 pm

Hello PatriotBlade. :hihi:

Feeling a little rusty so I thought I'd dust off a few cobwebs and see if I could still put a few words together. And I could sure use a drink right about now. :wink:
Teltasarewen
Ranger of the North

Postby Teltasarewen » Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:08 pm

...finding a chair near the window Telta sat down and watched the black horse outside. Shadowdancer had brought her back. Vana's gift had once more brought her home. She smiled as she remembered her dear elf friend's words "Shadowdancer is a gift Telta, may you always ride in safety and may he always bring you home to friends and family. He is swift and sure footed. Treat him well and he will take care of you." And Vana was right. Shadowdancer had delivered her safely.

Telta was tired after travelling so long. Leaning her head against the wall Telta closed her eyes. She wold rest for a while...but just for a while.
Teltasarewen
Ranger of the North

Postby siddharth » Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:16 am

With a lot of noise the Black horse finally paused at the Gates of what seemed like a deserted Bard's Meeting house.
A tall figure, clothed completely in Green, his face covered by the hood. He came down from the horse and pushed through the rickety entrance. He didn't fail to notice all the layers of dust and cobwebs everywhere around the walls and on the floors.

Good gracious! This place needs tidying up.

The figure looked around and saw two figures in a corner. One, he recognized, was the Lady Heather he'd met long ago. But this other lady, he didn't knew. Slowly, with each step the figure moved closer to her and finally bowed deep.

" I presume you are the Bard of old returning to us, about whom I go the message?"

"Yes" The stranger replied.

The figure bent down again and extended his hand. "Then I welcome thee back, Lady Teltasarewen, as a fellow Bard. For I am Sidhlarion Valenar, an apprentice only. Mae govannen."
siddharth
Ranger of the North

Postby Teltasarewen » Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:55 pm

Telta sat there eyes closed thoughts drifting something she had not allowed herself to do in a good long while. Deep in her thoughts she had not noticed the stranger enter.

I presume you are the Bard of old returning to us, about whom I got the message?"

The tired elf opened her eyes and looked up at the hooded figure as he rose to his full height. Her demeanor was calm yet she was fully awake and alert.

"Yes." she said quietly. His voice was not familiar to her and it piqued her curiousity as her keen sky blue eyes sought out the face beneath the hood.

"Then I welcome thee back, Lady Teltasarewen, as a fellow Bard. For I am Sidhlarion Valenar, an apprentice only. Mae govannen."

Telta stood up her movement graceful belying the weariness she felt. She pushed a few stray pale blonde hairs from her face, her once tidy braid having long since come undone letting her waist length hair fly wildly as she rode. Lady Teltasarewen, she had not been called that for an age and it still felt strange to be referred to as 'Lady Teltasarewen'.

She studied the one dressed in green. He did not give any sings of being anything other than who he said he was. She relaxed a little.

Thank you Sidhlarion Valenar. It is good to be back but..." she paused for a moment a little confused. "...may I ask how is it that you received a message about me?"
Teltasarewen
Ranger of the North

Postby siddharth » Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:41 am

"May I ask how is it that you recieved a message about me?" The Elf asked.

"I .. umm, I was ah riding through the woods .. eh.." Lari stammered. And then ashamed, he became quiet all of a sudden as his stuttering habbit in front of the feminine kind came back to him.

Lari looked away from the elvish eyes in front of him, and it seemed to cool him down a little.
He began in a low,dry voice. "A Raven I met in the woods. A familiar one, she has a nest nearby. She told my horse. About the arrival of people here, at the Bard's Guild. One of them, she said, was coming after a whole many years. That's how I knew." Lari turned to look towards this fair elf lady and saw a look of complete denial in her eyes.

"You talk to birds?" She asked in a tone of raw disbelief.
"Ah, no. Haefa. My horse does."
"You can talk to your horse?" No sound of assurance yet.

Lari slowly crept towards the window sill and looked outside. Where his gorgeous female companion was grazing on the fresh green grass.

"We go back a long time, Haefa and I. I raised her. From a wee little thing, hehe.
There's this thing. A certain connection between us. A bond. I know I can never explain to anyone but this. This connection helps me to understand her. To speak with her. We do not exactly talk. We more likely can exchange thoughts."
siddharth
Ranger of the North

Postby siddharth » Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:23 pm

Cheers Telta! :D

:drink: :drink:
siddharth
Ranger of the North

Postby Teltasarewen » Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:00 pm

Right back at ya Sidd :drink: :D :drink: ....

Telta listened as Sidhlarion explained further the bond between himself and his horse. Her earlier tone of disbelief she regretted. Usually she was not so quick to judge, her only excuse she was worn out and her nerves were a bit on edge. But that was no fault of this Apprentice Bard. He had done nothing to deserve her terse remarks.

She turned to peer out the window watching the two horses make quick work of the rich grass. This bond he had with Haefa she should understand for she felt a similar connection to Shadowdancer. Not to the extent that he spoke of but Shadowdancer had at times seemed almost able to understand what she needed even when she did not. Telta sighed and returned to her seat.

"I am sorry Sidhlarion Valenar. I did not mean to doubt your words." She indicated the chair across from her. " Please will you join me? It has been a long time since I have spoken with anyone let alone meet a fellow Bard."
Last edited by Teltasarewen on Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Teltasarewen
Ranger of the North

Postby PatriotBlade » Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:29 pm

The warm, homey smell of baking bread wafted ahead of Heather as the half elf appeared, carrying three clean glasses and dusty wine bottle. "Anyone for some refreshment? The bread will be ready soon."
PatriotBlade
Ranger of the North

Postby Lithtaur16 » Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:56 pm

"Did I hear someone say something about bread?" Lith poked her head through the door which then was unceremoniously shouldered open by a stocky yet sturdy black wolfhound-warg youngling, followed by Anaiu's sleeker full hound frame.
"Farah get out of there!" The curious and crafty pup had slunk herself along the wall behind some furniture tracking something delicious only to be found out as her nose touched the corner frame to the kitchen Heather had come from. Rebuked, her brushy flag of a tail dipped and she obediently trotted back to Anaiu's side. The older hound snarled her own warning to her daughter and the pup dropped and laid quietly, her large, golden eyes pleading for forgiveness and love.
"She's lying. She had a more than an ample breakfast. How are all of you faring."
Lith pulled a chair of smooth soft wood near to where the others were gathered and sat, the green and brown garb of her occupation as a Ranger dusty and permanently stained with dirt, grass and faded with wear but still in good repair.
Lithtaur16
Ranger of the North

Postby siddharth » Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:10 pm

"Well, thank you. It's an honor." Lari replied shyly as he took a chair beside the Elf. He took one of the glasses Heather offered and tried giving a convincing smile to her. He still regretted what he was forced to do at that Inn-episode.
He was about to say something when the rickety door creaked and a familiar head popped in.

"Did I hear someone say something about bread?". Lari, happy to see another familiar face back pushed a chair towards him.

Adh i eryn! It almost feels like the Bard-guild reunion! If only some of the others were here. But who knows? They may be heading towards this spot at the very moment!

The thought excited Lari. He welcomed Lith who also exchanged greetings with the other two and sat down on one of the chairs with a loaf of bread in his hand.

"So, where have you been these past years?" He asked Teltasarewen.
siddharth
Ranger of the North

Postby Teltasarewen » Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:21 pm

The delicious aroma of baking bread permeated the room as the busy elf set down the wine and glasses. Sidhlarion took up her offer and sat in one of the empty chairs.

No sooner was he settled than another entered. She was familiar to Telta but it had been a long while since she had been here. A small smile tugged at the corners of her mouth when her attention was diverted to the young pup looking to partake in whatever it was that smelled so tasty. Before she could answer Lithtaur's question Sidhlarion spoke again.

"So where have you been all these years Teltasarewen?"

"Just Telta please. All who know me call me just that."

The elf sat forward in her chair pulling one of the empty glasses closer, her mind drifting. That one question evoked so many memories.

"I have been to many places and have seen mny things much of which have become nothing more than faded memories. " She spoke softer.

"I even returned home for a time." A pained expression passed over her features quickly. It had been an age since she had last been at the guild, it had been longer since she had returned home. Her deepest hopes that things had changed. That she would be forgiven.

"I should not have returned...what I have done could never..." she stopped realizing that she had spoken these last thoughts out loud.
Looking at the others she knew they were waiting for her to continue. She would not. She could not. Telta sat back pushing deep her memories. Hiding her sorrow she smiled.

"Pay no heed to my ramblings. I am glad to be back knowing there is no better place to be than here among old friends..."she turned to Sidhlarion. "...and new." Keeping the subject away from her she continued. "Have you seen our Master Bard Erinhue or any of the others?"
Last edited by Teltasarewen on Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Teltasarewen
Ranger of the North

Postby PatriotBlade » Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:25 pm

When another familiar face showed up, Heather ducked back into the kitchen. She returned a few minutes later with a platter of steaming hot bread and dishes of melted butter for dipping. She then produced another clean glass. "Be right back!" She hurried back into the kitchen, only to return seconds later with the ends of the loaf and addresses Lith. "Don't have the makings for stew yet, but the Wargs can have these, if they want."
PatriotBlade
Ranger of the North

Postby siddharth » Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:34 am

"Have you seen our Master Bard Erinhue or any of the others?" Telta asked. Lari noticed she was trying to hide something.

But unconcerned he replied mildly. "Um. No. Actually I have seen Master Hue only once, that is when I got my apprenticeship. I hear he's very busy nowadays, perhaps Lady Heather would know better. I and Robin do come across each other, time and again. And Lady Vana and Lady Rwhen too, the great Legends of our guild. All three." Lari continued to observe her with hidden casual glances.

---------

OOC[ Sorry Telta. Life got ... hectic. :D
siddharth
Ranger of the North

Postby Teltasarewen » Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:31 pm

(OOC-Not to worry Sid. I understand completely. :D )

Telta listened to Sidhlarion and his words made her a little sad. Hue not being here and the fact that he was busy was nothing new. He was a busy Bard and knight. But still she had been looking forward to his humour and warm greeting from a dear friend. But that was Hue and as much as she missed him it was good to know that some things hadn't changed.

She smiled at the mention of Vana's name. Rwhen was a little less known to her at least not on a personal note. There were so many that she had not seen in so long and many she could not remember she was beginning to think that her memory was failing her. She shook her head as other thoughts crept into her mind of times long past and those not so far gone.

She took a sip of the wine that had been poured into her glass. A few moments passed before she spoke.

"So Sidhlarion Valenar tell me a bit about yourself. I know about the extraordinary bond between you and Haefa but what about you?"
Teltasarewen
Ranger of the North

Postby siddharth » Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:10 am

On hearing this question Lari looked up at Telta, trying to ascertain her identity. And then he noticed her facial structure, her expressions, her accents, her garb. All clicked.

A Silvan Elf, doubtless.

And Lari was alarmed. He would have to be alert not to bring forth the fact that he was exiled from Greenwood, even if wrongly. He quickly recovered from this revelation and tried to think of anything not related to Mirkwood.

" Me? I, I .. I. Well, I don't have any fixed place to stay. More often than not I spend my days in the woods. Food is cheap in there. Free, actually. I have also lived near Radagast, the Brown for a brief period. I know how to heal minor wounds. Ummm, what else? Eh, I daresay I'm quite a good archer. I can shoot in the complete dark, just by listening to the sounds."

Yes, that's good. That's good Lari. If she's after you, that'll make her fear you enough!

Spoke his inner mind.

" And, I am a tracker. I can even guess a thing or two about you, even though we just met."
siddharth
Ranger of the North

Postby Teltasarewen » Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:21 am

Telta heard the hesitation as Sidhlarion began to speak. He seemed nervous, perhaps shy but she thought little of it as she too was shy especially of strangers. More so now for not having been around anyone for a long time. She had at one time been able to converse with very little problems at all thanks to her friends. But that was then and during the time away she had slowly slipped back to her old ways. She chuckled softly. Well perhaps not all her old "habits" as she had promised Hue when he had taken her in as a waitress that she would stop and that was one promise she meant to keep.

Sidhlarion spoke of his skill as an archer and a most accomplished one at that. Telta looked at the corner beside her where her own bow and quiver rested then glanced quickly out the window where Shadowdancer grazed. Something wrapped neatly in cloth hung from her saddle untouched. If she were to unwrap it she would find a bow given to her by her father. One that she would not touch...

The elf watched as the black horse ate his fill of grass. When she spoke she could not hide the sadness that crept into her words.

"Sidhlarion...have you ever done something so...so...unimaginable? So unforgivable?" She turned to him her sky blue eyes now dark with the memories that haunted her unable to stop herself from speaking.
Teltasarewen
Ranger of the North

Postby siddharth » Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:33 am

"I have not." Lari replied. " My ... my kinsmen think I did. But ..." He suddenly looked up as he understood the tone in Telta's voice. And he saw the sadness in her eyes and everything clicked.

He knew now, that he could trust her. If she had been a spy he would have caught even a minute hint of fakeness in it. But there was none. His chest felt heavy now as he saw Telta's eyes getting moist. And as it happened when he became too passionate about something, he forgot all his shyness and held the Elf's hands in his.

"It seems, m'lday Telta, you've had a troubled past. And while I cannot imagine what misery befell you - and I won't be offended if you choose not to speak about it - but I think there is no deed as such which is unforgivable. Even a murderer, guilty of taking fifty lives, has a chance to turn to light the next day. And save hundreds of life. Everything's forgivable as long as we truly repent on what wrong we did."

Telta seemed confused, trying to decide her feelings about the situation.

" I think I can trust you enough, my lady, to tell you the truth about myself. And very few in middel-earth know it. I. Have been exiled from Mirkwood on charges of murdering my own cousin. That's why I have been living in the woods. And that's why I am travelling the world. All for the crime of being born a Half-elf."

OOC - Telta, would you like to join this year's MOME (starts Oct.)? You said you wanted to hop back into RPing. And frankly, we are one or two contestants less than it should be. I'd be happy to have you as a fellow contestant. :D :D
siddharth
Ranger of the North

Postby Lithtaur16 » Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:52 pm

"Don't have the makings for stew yet, but the Wargs can have these, if they want."
"Thank you, Heather." Lith grinned, taking the bread ends and passing them to the long fanged smiles of her companions. The old hound lay demurely at the ranger's feet, holding her bread with both paws and gnawing it happily. The black pup took a bite, dropped it, then nosed it, grabbed it and shook it as she would a rabbit; and finding the chunks came away easily she repeated this process whereever the bread end flew to. Lith let her be, occupied as she was by it. The last piece dropped at Telta's feet and there the pup stayed and flopped for a moment, a bit tired from her game. She glanced over at the hound still nomming the last corners but knew better than to nose the leftovers. With a whine and a grunt she dropped her broad head over one paw, utterly bored already with no concept of the conversation going on above her.
Lith listened, a sad, quiet frown playing around her mouth as her fellow bards shared pain that probably reached back before she'd first breathed. She was neither elf nor half-elf. Meeting the master of the half-hound pup's father had also made her cautious of the word "enemy" and being too swift in the judgement of others. Her duties as a Ranger had her draw the lines as carefully as possible but some decisions and their consequences remained hard to categorize.
"It seems, m'lday Telta, you've had a troubled past. And while I cannot imagine what misery befell you - and I won't be offended if you choose not to speak about it - but I think there is no deed as such which is unforgivable. Even a murderer, guilty of taking fifty lives, has a chance to turn to light the next day. And save hundreds of life. Everything's forgivable as long as we truly repent on what wrong we did."
Lith still had to choose to nod, stiffly but sure of Sidhlarion's words when he spoke. The distant memory of her family's murder and the revenge gotten on the fields of the Mark begged to refute them. Practical about most everything else by necessity, Lith enjoyed thinking about how infinite the impossible was compared to the possible. She remembered the last man's hard eyes before the end. She wondered what opportunities she would have had if he had escaped for a few years until the hate and anger and grief had passed. That wouldn't happen today and today that seemed unfortunate.
Having nothing particularly wise to say and wondering how long she could simply sit as a sympathetic? empathetic? ear, Lith couldn't decide her role or feelings in this situation, she considered excusing herself to see if Heather needed any help preparing for more company.
As if sensing her mistress was getting ready to move the half-warg pup perked up and glanced the Ranger's way, in the next instant realizing she'd been laying underneath someone new. Wasting no time on houndish pleasantries, she began edging her noggin as gently as a 70-80 poundish half-breed can into Telta's lap. Soft, dark eyes gazed up without a care about yesterday or even ten minutes ago and dust bunnies went flying across the floor as her thick, brushy tail swept it clean.
Lithtaur16
Ranger of the North

Postby Teltasarewen » Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:36 am

A soothing warmth encased her cool hand. She glanced down her vision blurring with tears that threatened to fall. Telta heard Sidhlarion's words and understood that he felt strongly about what he said but it was not as easy as that at least not to her. He meant well she knew and was grateful for that but there was much more that he did not understand nor would she burden him with her problems.

An unexpected presence made itself known as it slide under her free hand . Telta looked down at the head of the pup laying on her lap. The pup looked up at her her dark eyes innocent and inquisitive. She pet her head then reached over and gently scratched behind her ears. The pup, Farah, Telta recalled Lithtaur calling her, leaned into her hand wanting more of the same and the elf obliged. Just this small gesture on the pup's part made her feel like she was needed even if only to help the pup out.

"I think I can trust you enough, my lady, to tell you the truth about myself. And very few in middel-earth know it. I. Have been exiled from Mirkwood on charges of murdering my own cousin..." Telta's hand stopped and Farah nudged her to continue.

"...That's why I have been living in the woods. And that's why I am travelling the world. All for the crime of being born a Half-elf."

Telta gently extricated herself from Sidhlarion's grasp feeling a little awkward for having remained in such close contact even though it was only a minute or two. He quickly dropped his hands. She was not the only one to carry such a heavy burden nor should she have thought that she was. His story and the emotion with which he spoke she did not think him capable of such a thing. Though she had only met him his being half-elf, elf, hobbit, man, dwarf or any other living thing here her intuition rarely failed her.

She took a deep, calming breath and looked at him a bit of her old self returning.

"I am sorry Sidhlarion Valenar I did not mean to burden you with my troubles. Please forgive me. I was being selfish and after such a warm welcome from a fellow Bard." Farah nudged her again. A small smile altered Telta's appearance dramatically. "...and Farah."

OOC- Thanks for the offer Sid but I have never participated in that particular thread. I would never know where to begin. :D :Q
Teltasarewen
Ranger of the North

Postby siddharth » Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:01 am

Lari
quickly let go of the Elf's hand, his cheeks all red. He couldn't
recall the last time he had even touched a female. He did see the tears
on Telta's eyes, but sadly he had returned back to his old shy self.

He turned towards the new arrival, Lith and bowed to him as as was his
custom on meeting friends, old and new.
He took a quick glance and saw Telta now too busy with the pup. So he
went over to the other lady in the room, Heather to have some news off
her. And of course, to have one more draught of the delicious fluid. He
still felt guilty for leaving the Lucky Fortune Inn in that state, all
to her.

OOC- well it's my first time too. But that's alright the .

Any of the other Bards interested? Lith, PB we'd be happy to have you. :D
siddharth
Ranger of the North

Postby Teltasarewen » Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:14 am

Telta saw the redness that crept into the half-elf's face and felt badly about it. She did not mean to offend him and the kindness he had shown towards her. She was just not used to it. Telta sighed. It was not the first time she had upset someone without really meaning to nor did she think it would be her last. She really had been gone too long from this place. From everyone she called friend.

The elf rose from the table giving the pup one last pet. She glanced over at Sidhlarion talking with PatriotBlade their ease with which they spoke made her perhaps a little jealous that they knew each other so well and yet that was exactly the reason she had come back. The guild, good friends and ....well...Telta shook her head.

She smiled at Lithtaur and her companions before going outside. She had promised Shadowdancer a good brushing and she was sure he had his fill by now. As she stood by the door and watched the two horses grazing she wondered what it would be like to actually hear Shadowdancers thoughts...
Teltasarewen
Ranger of the North

Postby siddharth » Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:33 am

Lari saw Telta looking towards her a few moments. And it struck him how much rude he had been. Without saying anything else, he had jumped out of the conversation from the seemingly well mannered and good-natured Elf.

He saw Telta rise, move towards the door and gazing outside.
He slowly approached her and for a few moments tried to swell up his chest and induce something in him to make himself more confident, comfortable. He tapped on Telta's shoulder and when she turned, he started.

"Lady, forgive my rash actions. I did not mean to stop it. I have a peculiar .. um.. well, odd... er com-plex that I get too shy around women. Leave alone someone as fair as you." And then he bowed deep.

------

OOC - Telta, you are always welcome to visit and read the MOMe thread (in the LotR movies section). You can even drop in as an audience and cheer us or perhaps start a food fight sometime? :D
siddharth
Ranger of the North

PreviousNext

Return to Alliances and Guilds: The Peoples of Middle-earth