The House of Queen Berúthiel - The Cat-Lovers Guild (Part 3)

The varied peoples of Middle-earth at times found unity in their pursuits, and all too often experienced deep rifts. Engage in lively conversations as we banter about the differences between the Alliances, and recruit for our People as well. Remember, keep it friendly.

Re: The House of Queen Berúthiel - The Cat-Lovers Guild (Par

Postby Thor 'n' Oakenshield » Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:06 pm

Oh gods, I hate when that happens to me! And my cats are especially good at getting into hiding-places where you would never suspect to find them, which makes it extra difficult to track down all five sometimes. Noel, my evil cat, is always trying to sneak into my basement, which leads directly into the garage, so whenever she disappears suddenly I always think she's somehow slipped into the basement, through the garage, and then – did I leave the garage door open somehow without realizing? Fear grips me for that terrifying moment, I think of her lost out there in the cold, unforgiving wilderness…and then she leaps out from behind the washing-machine, or climbs down off the refrigerator, or something. Cats will be cats. I'm very glad everything turned out all right for you and Nim! :)
Thor 'n' Oakenshield
Shield Bearer

Re: The House of Queen Berúthiel - The Cat-Lovers Guild (Par

Postby Morwenna » Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:45 pm

Calma wrote:Pawkah went to the Rainbow Bridge this morning.
I miss my little Pawkey-Bear. :cry:

Oh no!! I just saw this. She wasn't that old, was she? I remember when they were just kittens... have I been around here that long??

My deepest sympathies go with you. My Oreo has been gone for over two years and at times I still miss him.
Morwenna
Ranger of the North

Previous

Return to Alliances and Guilds: The Peoples of Middle-earth