Middle-Aged Crazy Guild Part VII

The varied peoples of Middle-earth at times found unity in their pursuits, and all too often experienced deep rifts. Engage in lively conversations as we banter about the differences between the Alliances, and recruit for our People as well. Remember, keep it friendly.

Middle-Aged Crazy Guild Part VII

Postby Morwenna » Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:29 am

I get to start a new thread?? :shock:

Oh well... 2 days till the thyroid surgery. this is nervewracking.
Morwenna
Ranger of the North

Re: Middle-Aged Crazy Guild Part VII

Postby Gilestel » Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:07 am

Hello to all

Forgive me for not being more active ,however I do my best. :)

Since my last post my well wishes and prayers go to those who have been sick , lost loved ones and for those who are preparing for surgery ,Morweena good luck!! :)

Hope the Mooters are preparing for a great stay at the last homely house looks like Ill miss another year :cry2:

Summer will be busy and I hope everyone enjoys, especially after a snowy cold winter.

still waiting for my first sighting of the male ruby throated hummingbird, feeder has been out for three weeks now :!:

Take care and love to all,GIL :grouphug:
Gilestel
Shield Bearer

Postby Borin_Silversmith_jr » Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:47 am

Hello to all. Ihad so much trouble trying to get in IT just signed up again. Hence the jr at the end of my name. Jessie just got ahold of me so the good lord willing we will be coming to the moot this year.
Borin_Silversmith_jr
Petitioner to the Council

Postby Hwesta » Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:12 pm

Morwenna Thanks for starting up the new thread. I wasn't sure how to go about it and was glad to see that you did. Waiting may well be the hardest part of the surgery. Please consider yourself hugged! Prayers and best wishes go with you.

Gil I usually see a hummingbird or two at my parents house, but not this early. The Red Horse Chestnut is starting to bloom around here which is said to be one of their first stops. Good luck in your hummingbird watching!

Borin Oh hooray! :clap: I am so glad you and Jessie will be able to come to the Moot! Bringing salty 'taters, I hope. *grin* Greedy little hobbitses...

*waves to everyone* Hello to all!
Hwesta
Hwesta
Shield Bearer

Postby LalaithUrwen » Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:07 pm

Hi, guys! :hihi:

So when's the m00t this year? I'm sure you all are so excited about it. :) I expect pics and stories, for sure. I am thinking that maybe next year I will drag along my BFF, and we will come. I'd consider it for this year, but we already have plans to go to the Smokies. (I'm super excited about that!)

Spring has definitely sprung here. My yard is full of spring beauties, cutleaf toothwort, violets, and red trillium. My baby salamanders are starting to wiggle in the egg masses now, and that has me excited, too. :love:
LalaithUrwen
Ranger of the North

Postby Vanaladiel » Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:57 pm

Borin!!! We have been wondering what has become of you. I wish I could come to the moot but again this year is a no go. Sorry ladies cause I really really want to be a part of the fun again. :hug:

Gil I am with you on wishing we could be there. I hope that all is well with you my sweet sister of the heart!! :hug:

Spring is finally blooming here. My dogwoods are blooming and it looks like they will be beautiful. My hummingbird feeders have been out all month because I saw the first hummingbird about the middle of March here. They have been fighting over it and playing tag all month. I love watching them. Oh and we have a new baby Bison already too. I saw him just the other day hanging close to his mom. For the last couple of years the first one was born about the 5th of May so they are early this year.

Lali I believe the moot is the weekend after Father's Day. It's been 4 years since we got to go last. I do hope that I can make it next year!! Otherwise we may have to have the moot here at my place. But you are all welcome anytime!! :thumbsup:
Image Spring come quickly!!
~*Sister of the Twilight*~
~*Daughter of the Moon*~

Inyë melmëlyë my love, for you are the melody to which I now dance!!

Bearer of "Elen~Uial"
The Moon Ring of the Twilight Star

Bard of the land of Eryn Lasgalen

Mithril Knight of Lore
Mithril Knight of Eryn Lasgalen

Lifetime Award 2010

Always in our memories, vison :rose:, Alex :rose:, Rowanberry :rose: and Watcher :rose:! Our world is a little dimmer without your smiles!

A tribute to Cynthia 11/14/2005 :rose:

For my dad who now resides with the Lord! :rose: 05/11/16 I love you daddy and will see you again someday in Glory!

TORC 365 project
Vanaladiel
~*MoonLight Dancer*~

Postby LalaithUrwen » Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:23 am

Where do the bison live? Are they yours? Or just nearby?
LalaithUrwen
Ranger of the North

Postby dr_boots » Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:26 am

Wow! New digs!

Like moving into a new house, just need to get the curtains up and the furniture moved in. Thanks Morwenna!!!!

I am sitting at work on my lunch hour listening to Two Steps from Hell's album Invincible on headphones. Epic music, so gorgeous. Now I notice when I hear their music being used for movie trailers and games. The choral parts alone sends shivers down my spine. Makes you feel like you should get on your charger and ride out on a quest to slay a dragon or evil necromancer.

Borin, I am overjoyed that you and Jess might be able to make it this year. We will just take it as a given.

We've been getting some nice spring rains, some wind but nothing dangerous. So horrible about the tornados in Arkansas. Everything went south of here. Jill was traveling back from a dog show in St. Louis that day but managed to just skim north of the main storm cells. Everything is finally greening up. Like someone painted a fine mist of green on the trees and bushes. I noticed that some of the orchards are even starting to flower. Just hope they don't get their little buds froze off by a late frost/freeze. The fruit farmers operate on a knife's edge around here. Its usually the peaches that are most prone to getting froze out. With the intense cold this winter and plenty of moisture, the apples should be loading down the trees.

Went with my neighbor Carol to see Winter Soldier again this past Sunday :) . Now my cousin wants to go again. She and I are bargaining over who gets the Winter Soldier and who gets Kili. :roll: I think shared custody would be in order. I guess my cousin, Carol, Jill , Margaret and myself are just going to have to have a Marvel-ous movie night. :wink: :wink: with X-Men, Avengers, Thor, Captain America, Iron Man, etc. Have to be after Winter soldier is out on DVD as well as new X-Men movie.

Vana, I love dogwood especially when there is a whole groves of it blooming in the understory of the woods. I do wish you and Ryan could make it this year, you have been sorely missed.

I still have to get my pond drained and cleaned out. I told my neighbor it's like the elephant in the room. I try to avoid acknowledging it and pretend its not there. But, I know I have to address it soon. I want to get the pond back to looking as it did during the first MOOT. I've let it get too overgrown. I look at pictures of how it looked 9 or 10 years ago and I realize I really need to get it back in shape.

Did you see they have registered a different name for the next Hobbit film. They've gone from There and Back Again (which they want to use as an over arching title for all three films) and its now going to be called Battle of the Five Armies. Much as I liked There and Back Again I can see this makes more sense as that was the title of Bilbo's book that covered the story from beginning to end. They did have some good tongue-in-cheek alternative titles on TORN. My favorite was The Beorn Ultimatum :D . Then there was 2Smaug:2Furious as well as Raiders of the Lost Arkenstone.

well lunch is over so I have to get back to work.

Dr. B
Chaser after loose Greyhounds
Slave to all cats
Proud citizen of MACadamia

"No, my neighbors, never think
that path is a short one; you must
have a lion's heart to go by that way, it
is not short and its seas are deep,
you will walk it long in wonder, sometimes
smiling, sometimes weeping."

-Attar, "Parliament of the Birds"
dr_boots
Ranger of the North

Postby Dimamarthiel » Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:18 pm

Morwenna, thank you for starting a new thread!! Good luck with your Thyroid surgery. Will be praying for you. :hug:

Gil, maybe they will come this week. I love Hummers, they are so pretty.

Lalaith, your garden sounds lovely. I wish I had a green thumb.

Vana, Bison?????? :Q In your yard? Around the corner ? Where?? I love Dogwood flowers, but it is too hot here for them. The only place I can see them close to here is in Yosemite. Sounds like a little road trip since Yosemite is practically in my back yard. Any news on the job front?

dr_Boots, I too like the new name. When I first heard it I wasn't sure about it but it makes sense. I bought the CD set by the Tolkien Ensemble with the complete poems of the LOTR's set to music and I am really enjoying them. :) Some are a little strange but most are very beautiful and haunting. Haven't listened to all the CD's yet but it I will get around to it.

Sounds like a lot of work goes into getting ready for the MOOT. Maybe I can try for next year and finally make it to one. I would love to meet all you great ladies. One of my problems is that I need to know way in advance when it will be. I have to turn in my vacation request at work by the end of January for the rest of the year. :P

Borin, a hearty HI !!! :hihi:
The Bard's Guild~Bard of Renown~Bardic Daughter of the Stars
Middle Aged Crazy Guild
Dimamarthiel
Bardic Daughter of the Stars

Postby Vanaladiel » Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:33 pm

The Bison belong to a neighbor about three lots down. They raise them and sell their meat. Each year since we moved her (Jan 1, 2011) they have had babies arriving about May 5th. But this year they are a little earlier and I love seeing them. They are a bright orange color to blend in the grasses of the prairie. These little guys are unsteady for a day or two then you see them kicking up their heels and jumping around. Last year they ended up with 8 babies over all. The year before it was 6. I can see them out my front window. It is my living room living picture, as I call it. I get to see the eagles playing and the bison in their field. I see hang gliders in the hills as they are gliding down on the beautiful days. All out my front window, it is great!!

I really think you should all come see out my front window sometime! :D

I love dogwoods too and that is why everywhere I live I plant some. I would never be happy some place that does not have any. I know I am a bit weird that way.
~*Daughter of the Moon*~

Bearer of "Elen~Uial"

Mithril Knight of Lore

Lifetime Award 2010

Always in our memories, vison :rose:, Alex :rose:, Rowanberry :rose: and Watcher :rose:! Our world is a little dimmer without your smiles!

For my dad who now resides with the Lord! :rose: 05/11/16 I love you daddy and will see you again someday in Glory!

TORC 365 project
Vanaladiel
~*MoonLight Dancer*~

Postby Hwesta » Thu May 01, 2014 5:05 pm

Tomorrow is Oaks Day in Louisville. I will be walking in the cancer survivors parade starting at around 5 p.m, My Friend Kathy is a breast cancer survivor and won two tickets, so she asked me to go with her! I've never been to Churchill Downs before.
We spent the other evening making our Derby hats and mine is so pretty, if I do say so myself. (Friend Kathy made it in about 20 minutes). Pink ribbon around the crown with a puff of tulle and a pink silk hydrangea blossom. Whee! Plus, I have a PINK linen shirt to wear that nunke helped me find.

Brr. It is downright chilly here. No frosts or freezes but a good stiff breeze that'll go right through you. At least it doesn't seem to be hurting the plants.

Hello to everyone! :hihi:
Hwesta
Hwesta
Shield Bearer

Postby Vanaladiel » Sat May 03, 2014 8:47 pm

Take a picture of you in your hat and shirt. I would love to see it!!! :hug:
~*Daughter of the Moon*~

Bearer of "Elen~Uial"

Mithril Knight of Lore

Lifetime Award 2010

TORC 365 project
Vanaladiel
~*MoonLight Dancer*~

Postby Morwenna » Mon May 05, 2014 5:07 pm

Well, I had the thyroid surgery. Now I have to do it again. :(

The plan was, have the half out with the big nodule. If there's an obvious reason to take out the whole thing while they're in there, do so, but otherwise wait for the biopsy. Well, the biopsy showed there was cancer, so now they have to go in after the other half. This they will do tomorrow afternoon. Good thoughts, please, folks! You know how I feel about surgery.

That one will go out for biopsy too. But in any case, since there was a finding on the first half, in 6 weeks' time I have to in for the radioactive thing, to see if anything had spread before they got the thyroid out. Whoopee. :roll:

Aging IS NOT for sissies!!!
Morwenna
Ranger of the North

Postby Padger » Mon May 05, 2014 5:51 pm

This statement is so profound ......... " Aging IS NOTfor sissies " Sometimes it just seems like if it's not one thing it's the other and I'm so sorry to hear that you're going to need further treatment. My most sincere good thoughts are headed your way for sure Morwenna. :hug:
Padger
Shield Bearer

Postby Vanaladiel » Mon May 05, 2014 8:04 pm

Morwenna you are in my prayers hon. I may have to have the same thing done sometime soon. They know I have a large nodule but it was benign when they did the biopsy. If things change though then they will have to go in and remove it. So I am following what you are going through very closely and praying hard for you! :hug:
~*Daughter of the Moon*~

Bearer of "Elen~Uial"

Mithril Knight of Lore

Lifetime Award 2010

TORC 365 project
Vanaladiel
~*MoonLight Dancer*~

Postby dr_boots » Tue May 06, 2014 9:56 am

HI everyone,

Back after a long weekend.

Morwenna, you are in my thoughts. I pray everything goes well. Please let us know here.

Hwesta, how wonderful. We must have pictures. BTW, how is the poison ivy????

Padger, yeah, getting older is tough but then I think the older you get the tougher you get. Rubbing against life over the years does have a tendency to grow callouses like hands that know hard work.

Dima, maybe we MOOTers can discuss how to schedule our next MOOT in time for you to put in for your vacation. I am sure we can come up with a solution as I would love to see you again and I think you would really enjoy yourself as much as we would enjoy your company.

Well I took care of the "elephant" (mostly) and got the pond drained of water. The rest is a matter of getting what is left cleaned up. Mostly dead and decaying leaves as well as the gunk of rotted plant matter on the bottom. Carol has graciously offered to help me with that. Looks like the Kraken is dead. I think this winter killed it (ironic if it was winter storm Nemo). We are going to try to cut up the "body" and haul it off. It looks like I lost two rose bushes as well. They were Mom's favorite ones. I know the MOOTers thought they were the prettiest. I'm talking about the orangey-peach colored ones with the massive amout of blooms.

My cousin and I went to see Winter Soldier again this past Saturday. Don't really know for sure what it is about that film that is such a draw for me, besides the obvious :wink: :wink: I love the beautifully choreographed fight scenes - brutal yet elegant in a strange way (the actors did many of their own stunts and fighting). The story is good, the questions raised are very timely and makes you think and the backstory of the Winter Soldier himself is so heartbreaking and horrific that it really grabs you by the throat :( . He's been so damaged by what was done to him to turn him into the Winter Soldier that you end up wanting him to survive and somehow be able to be healed.

Everything here is starting to green up. There are even some of the cherry orchards starting to bloom. Its always a treat watching anxiously as the perennials start poking up above ground. My spiderwort and valerian are both coming up. I am starting to feel the uncontrollable desire to start visiting nurseries in the area. Maybe I can find some replacements for my roses. then we can have Kraken II or ROTK - Return of the Kraken. :D

That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

Dr. B
Slave to all cats

dr_boots
Ranger of the North

Postby Vanaladiel » Tue May 06, 2014 9:16 pm

I am hoping that with my new job that we might get things straightened out enough to come to the moot next year. I will plan on it because I should be able to ask for the time off by then. :D
~*Daughter of the Moon*~

Bearer of "Elen~Uial"

Mithril Knight of Lore

Lifetime Award 2010

TORC 365 project
Vanaladiel
~*MoonLight Dancer*~

Postby dr_boots » Tue May 06, 2014 9:46 pm

WOO HOO!

Vana, that would be fantastic!!!! I am going to plan on it like its carved in stone. Maybe Dima can make it too. What fun that would be.

Did anyone catch Wild Things on BBC America tonight?? Merry and Pippin together in New Zealand. It was so funny as they hunted the giant weta in its native habitat. Like old times. They said that was the first time they had been together in New Zealand since LOTR was filmed.

Does anyone else watch Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D here in MAC? Love how it is paralleling the story line of The Winter Soldier.

Well this puppy had better get to bed. I have to be up early for work tomorrow and the hounds have to go out once more before I can seek my rest.

Soooo......Good night!

Dr. B
Slave to all cats

dr_boots
Ranger of the North

Postby Hwesta » Thu May 08, 2014 1:58 pm

Morwenna How are you doing? I had to shake my head on how the powers that be organized things so that you had to have two surgeries. I hope you are recovering well. You have my thoughts and prayers.

Vana Congratulations on your new job! :happydance: It is especially good that you will be working with some familiar people. And to think you all could make it to the Moot next year! Yah!
Pictures from the Oaks are a little problematic. Neither my friend Kathy or I had the proper kind of camera for posting pictures. My Mother has taken several pictures after the fact, but it is an old-fashioned camera. When she gets the film back I can send you one. I do have a link to a youtube video, I am about 40 seconds into it. Maybe you can spot me.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=it8B6y_8a94

dr. b My jaw dropped when you said the Kraken had died over the winter. :shock: I can hardly believe it! Getting it hacked up and carted off is going to be a massive undertaking. So sorry about the other two rose bushes as well. They were beautiful.
My poison ivy is happily a thing of the past. The meds really cleared it up quickly. I have double-checked where I got into it and, sure enough, there is more growth emerging. Grrr. Even if I get some Round-up and spray the area is bound to be full of its root system, which will also give you the rash. Hate poison ivy!

*waves at everyone* :hihi:
with lots of hugs
Hwesta
Hwesta
Shield Bearer

Postby Morwenna » Thu May 08, 2014 5:06 pm

I'm doing much better, thank you. :) The surgery was Tuesday and I got home yesterday, but I didn't email quite everybody yet; today I'm trying to catch up. I got a bit ill yesterday morning, which they said was a delayed reaction to the anesthesia because they couldn't find anything else wrong with me, though that never happened before. But my appetite is back just fine. And I'm in less pain than I was last week, probably partly because they simply went in through the old incision.

I am taking the opportunity to sleep, though. Afternoon naps are delightful!

Ahh, spring. I went with hubby this morning to one of his doctors, and we went out for breakfast. And we came back (in the rain) through some neighborhoods and I got to ogle all the flowering trees and shrubs. I plan to take a LOT of walks this next week (which I still have off from work) to enjoy the scenery! It passes all too quickly.
Morwenna
Ranger of the North

Postby Vanaladiel » Thu May 08, 2014 6:22 pm

Morwenna thrilled to hear that your are healing now and doing so well. You continue to do what the doctors say and you should right as rain in no time. I know anesthesia does me in big time for about three days. :hug:

Hwesta I saw you and your lovely hat (white or pale pink with big pink flowers and the vail mesh on it)! You are looking so good. I loved your pink blouse too!! Hugs to you my sweet friend!! I cant wait to hug you again in person!! :hug:
~*Daughter of the Moon*~

Bearer of "Elen~Uial"

Mithril Knight of Lore

Lifetime Award 2010

TORC 365 project
Vanaladiel
~*MoonLight Dancer*~

Postby Hwesta » Fri May 09, 2014 12:22 pm

Wait until you hear about this! 8) I stopped at Walgreens this morning. It has one of those Red Box DVD rental things in front of the store. I glanced at it and saw this sign: Win a trip to the Shire in New Zealand You are supposed to text a certain number (which I didn't think to write down) to enter. Made me smile.
Hwesta
Shield Bearer

Postby Morwenna » Sat May 10, 2014 4:20 pm

Feeling even better. :) Went to a local church's spring fair & tag sale today, picked up a few things including some samples of baked goods. Had a nice long afternoon nap too. :)
Morwenna
Ranger of the North

Postby Gilestel » Sun May 11, 2014 1:58 am

Hello to all

Morweena you have a positive attitude my friend you will get through this :)

Happy Mothers Day to all and to all with 4-legged kids :cats,dogs .horses etc
all is well in my part of the shire,hummers are here lithdora and thyme planted

my first basket from local CSA is coming in a couple of weeks :clap: yummy local veggies and other goodies
sure hope its beautiful weather for all you mooters

oh and i finally have a tablet with a keyboard no excuse not to post more often

its 4:35 in the am and needed to post;

me eyes are tired going back to bed
:sleep: :sleep:

Boots,Hero,Hwesta.Nunke,Vana,Padger,Dima,Morweena,
Vana, Borin, Nim, Lalith, has anyone heard from Meli? and Sidd
Hope I didnt forget anyone

Have a great Week :grouphug: :grouphug:

GIL
Gilestel
Shield Bearer

Postby Padger » Sun May 11, 2014 5:59 am

Happy Mothers Day !!
Padger
Shield Bearer

Postby Morwenna » Sun May 11, 2014 9:22 am

And a time to remember those mothers who have gone on.
Morwenna
Ranger of the North

Postby dr_boots » Sun May 11, 2014 6:34 pm

Happy Mother's Day to you all including those that have passed on. They are always in our hearts. My cousin and I went to lunch today and the waitress asked if either of us had any children and my cousin said "Only the four legged kind" which goes along with what Gil said.

Speaking of Gil, am so glad to see you on MAC and hope you make it back often. As to your question, I haven't seen Meli on MAC for a long while though I see her sometimes on facebook but since I hardly ever post there anymore I don't know if she is still posting. I would dearly love to hear from her. Hope you are still planning on visiting this fall.

We are under a severe storm watch right now. Sky is very dark and bruised looking and I've heard thunder. I just hope it doesn't get violent. I love storms but don't relish loosing power. We've had temps in the very high 80's the last few days.
I just went and got some more fans for this summer. I figure one for each sleeping area. Most of my old ones went belly up. They were only a couple of years old.

Morwenna, glad to hear that your surgery went well this second time. Now you've got a whole summer and autumn full of county fairs and such to look forward to.

Hwesta, I wish I had my old Rhonda Rambo outfit to lend you for your poison ivy massacre. I used Brush Be-gone and waited til some leaves appeared to apply as it is systemic. I had a tank full of the stuff strapped to my back, a pith helmet with a net over it, gloves, long sleeved shirt and socks that I pulled up over the bottom of my jeans. I was going to war!

I don't think any of my butterfly bushes have survived. May have to take them out and start anew. The volunteer at the end of the pond is going entirely. I noticed a tendril of poison ivy coiling up it. I think that is where Nunke got hers that year. I did get the screen inserts put in on the doors leading out to the front and side porches. Its nice to be able to hear all the birds and frogs.

According to the Weather Channel, Padger's area is under tornado and severe storm warnings. I sure hope he and his family are safe and sound.

Well good night to all. Sleep sweet.

Dr. B
Slave to all cats

dr_boots
Ranger of the North

Postby Vanaladiel » Tue May 13, 2014 10:01 pm

Our prayers are with you Padger! Check in as soon as you can to let us know you are okay!

Dr.B I love a good storm but hope that you have battened down all the hatches and are safe as well through this. :hug: <3
~*Daughter of the Moon*~

Bearer of "Elen~Uial"

Mithril Knight of Lore

Lifetime Award 2010

TORC 365 project
Vanaladiel
~*MoonLight Dancer*~

Postby Dimamarthiel » Wed May 14, 2014 12:46 pm

Hope all are well that are going through storms! Not fun! I don't think I've ever been through a really bad storm and I would probably be a big wimp! :D I have been through nasty earthquakes, especially one in Chile when I was a kid. All I can remember is my dad trying to get to me and he kept falling because the ground was shaking so violently. Thank God we were in a wooden house because so many of the brick homes were demolished and people lost their lives. :(

Morwenna, so good to hear you are doing better. :hug:

dr_boots, the picture I get in my mind of you in your poison ivy fighting outfit is hysterical!! :rofl: I have never gotten poison ivy only poison oak. Is it about the same? I know it itched and hurt at the same time with big re blisters. Your temp in the 80's sounds heavenly. It will be 101 today, 104 tomorrow and 102 on Thursday. :Q Then it will drop back down to the 80's and 90's. Our temps are so up and down this year.

Gil, what kind of tablet did you get? I have a Kindle Fire and love it. I have been thinking about an I-Pad though.

Vana, how do you like your new job? Are they treating you right?

I'm putting money away for the Moot next year. I really really really want to go!!!! :D

Hwesta, did you go back and get the number? You should enter! You could win after all. Would be awesome! That video was great. I think I figured out who you were. :D

Hope you are all well. Back later.
The Bard's Guild~Bard of Renown~Bardic Daughter of the Stars
Middle Aged Crazy Guild
Dimamarthiel
Bardic Daughter of the Stars

Postby Hwesta » Wed May 14, 2014 5:57 pm

I've had some bad news today. The son of a good friend from high school died on Monday. He has been fighting bone cancer for a little over 3 years. Phillip's liver started shutting down and they called in Hospice. My friend is just heart-broken. He was her youngest son, her baby, just 23 or 24 years old. Very sad.
I'm going to Maryland for the memorial service. Her sister lives in Louisville so I am going to catch a ride with her. It is a long trip and I am a little nervous about it but I want to be there for Kim.
Prayers for Kim and her husband Tim would be very much appreciated. Thank you all!
Hwesta
Shield Bearer

Next

Return to Alliances and Guilds: The Peoples of Middle-earth