Middle-Aged Crazy Guild Part VII

The varied peoples of Middle-earth at times found unity in their pursuits, and all too often experienced deep rifts. Engage in lively conversations as we banter about the differences between the Alliances, and recruit for our People as well. Remember, keep it friendly.

Re: Middle-Aged Crazy Guild Part VII

Postby NimrodelSong » Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:27 pm

Hang in there, dr_b, I believe that Spring will show up soon. :) :hug:
NimrodelSong
Kentucky Woman

Postby Vanaladiel » Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:46 pm

Dr.B I still do not know when I will get to come but am still planning on it sometime this year! :D

I am sorry about the weather there but it sucks everywhere. We have had some gorgeous beautiful days when I am working but of course, on my days off it rains and windy cold. :P I want Spring and Summer to get here soon.
Image Spring come quickly!!
~*Sister of the Twilight*~
~*Daughter of the Moon*~

Inyë melmëlyë my love, for you are the melody to which I now dance!!

Bearer of "Elen~Uial"
The Moon Ring of the Twilight Star

Bard of the land of Eryn Lasgalen

Mithril Knight of Lore
Mithril Knight of Eryn Lasgalen

Lifetime Award 2010

Always in our memories, vison :rose:, Alex :rose:, Rowanberry :rose: and Watcher :rose:! Our world is a little dimmer without your smiles!

A tribute to Cynthia 11/14/2005 :rose:

For my dad who now resides with the Lord! :rose: 05/11/16 I love you daddy and will see you again someday in Glory!

TORC 365 project
Vanaladiel
~*MoonLight Dancer*~

Postby dr_boots » Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:39 am

Hey everybody

It was 84 degrees yesterday and already up to 74 when I came into work today :? . Almost too warm for this time of year. Hope it doesn't mean a really hot summer.

My neighbor and her husband (Carol and Joe) came over yesterday to cut up the big limb that broke off the ornamental magnolia tree. It was the one that hung over the pond. Amazingly when it fell it didn't break any thing. Carol said when she went to remove the blue glass solar light before sawing the limb off, she found one small branch had wedged itself between the metal prongs that hold the blue glass and the glass itself. Most of the blossoms were dead but there were a few struggling and I hated having to cut the limb and trim some of the others around it.

My bullfrog is back. While we were standing on the porch discussing what we needed to do,, the frog started sounding off.

Vana, sweet sister, you come when you can make it. Gil would like to try and come at same time if it is possible for her. She says she really wants to see you.

Well that's about all my news for now.

Have a good day!!!

Dr. B
Chaser after loose Greyhounds
Slave to all cats
Proud citizen of MACadamia

"No, my neighbors, never think
that path is a short one; you must
have a lion's heart to go by that way, it
is not short and its seas are deep,
you will walk it long in wonder, sometimes
smiling, sometimes weeping."

-Attar, "Parliament of the Birds"
dr_boots
Ranger of the North

Postby Morwenna » Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:19 pm

What a lovely weekend!

Hubby's oldest nephew got married yesterday, at a lovely site on the northern Massachusetts shore, and the official overnight place was at a hotel about half an hour inland from it, with buses arranged to ferry people to & from so people could party down without hesitation. And party we did! Lovely ceremony, open bar, appetizer hour, sit-down dinner, and dancing till we dropped. There was even a special last dance for the bride & groom, outdoors under the balcony on a little one-couple dance floor, under a floodlight and the stars and the full moon that was shining on the water, right there... There wasn't a dry eye on the balcony where we all stood to watch. And the balconies (there were 2) had those tall gas flame heaters, so people could hang out outdoors and still be warm.

And as radiant as the bride was, you should have seen my SIL (the groom's mother)!! Made up and dressed to the nines (and she's usually a very casual person), grinning like the Cheshire cat, dancing all over the place, she was having the time of her life!

Most people were at the hotel by Friday (the wedding party was there Thursday) and we gathered for pizza in the groom's suite; Saturday morning the wedding party got gussied up and the guests just kicked back or groomed or whatever, and we boarded the buses at 3:30. The ceremony was at 4:30, and the return buses left at 9, 10, and 11. The bride & groom's last dance was about 9:30; we went back on the 10:00 bus because by then we were tired. But as if we hadn't eaten ourselves into oblivion with the appetizers and the dinner, around 8 or so they announced sliders & fries in the bar! And later still there were s'mores in the bar, of all things!!

The bride & groom arranged for all this on their own; the groom wouldn't even let his mother help. He even went so far as to order the bank to prevent her from depositing money into his checking account! He felt that he was in better financial shape than his parents, so why not!

Then this morning everybody who stayed over (which was most people) had brunch together in the hotel dining room, and really, everybody was reluctant to part. We all had such a good time. The bride & groom can't take a honeymoon vacation till after the school year is over, though, and when they can, they're going to a Caribbean island to just relax & get pampered.

He's the oldest of his generation in hubby's family, and the last to marry. He just waited till the time was right. :)
Morwenna
Ranger of the North

Postby Vanaladiel » Wed May 11, 2016 9:39 am

I want to thank all of you have been praying for my father. This morning he went to be with the Lord in his sleep. It was peaceful but we are sad to have him gone, for our own sake. He was released from the hospital yesterday after having another artery opened up in a procedure on Friday. He was on borrowed time and we knew it but it is still hard to believe that he is gone. Mom is here at my sister's so it will be easier to see her now. My sister Barb, is fighting cancer right now and so continued prayers for her would be most appreciated.

I am doing well. I graduated Pulmonary Rehab today. I know how to breath and how to take better care of my breathing issues. I am scheduled for a sleep study on the night of the 24th of May. Being on oxygen has really helped me though carrying all the tanks can be a hassle. It is just nice to not feel like I am breathing through a straw anymore. :D

So as to when I will be coming Dr.B, we shall see but I am still hoping to make the trip this year! It just wont be in June.
~*Daughter of the Moon*~

Bearer of "Elen~Uial"

Mithril Knight of Lore

Lifetime Award 2010

Always in our memories, vison :rose:, Alex :rose:, Rowanberry :rose: and Watcher :rose:! Our world is a little dimmer without your smiles!

For my dad who now resides with the Lord! :rose: 05/11/16 I love you daddy and will see you again someday in Glory!

TORC 365 project
Vanaladiel
~*MoonLight Dancer*~

Postby Gilestel » Thu May 12, 2016 7:30 am

Dearest Vana,

I am so sorry for your loss; no matter the circumstances its hard losing a parent, God Bless You and your family
:hug: :hug: <3 <3

GIL
Gilestel
Shield Bearer

Postby dr_boots » Thu May 19, 2016 6:25 pm

Dear sweet sister,

I am so sorry to hear about your Dad. I know he has been struggling for a while now. Just remember our loved ones never really leave us as long as we remember them. I do that with my mom and dad and it seems like I feel there presence surrounding me. Keep your memories of him safe. How is your mom doing? Be sure she is taking care of herself.

Come when you can. You will always be welcomed with open arms and heart

Dr. B
Slave to all cats

dr_boots
Ranger of the North

Postby Vanaladiel » Sun May 22, 2016 10:16 pm

My mom is at my sister's in Tacoma and is doing very well. She is handling this remarkably. But then we all knew that he was on borrowed time though we had not expected him to go so suddenly. I am glad he was not in pain at the time of his passing. Have been doing very well, working and not dwelling on it. Just yesterday I was watching an episode of NCIS where Magee gets a call on his cell and it said "Dad". I lost it because it dawned on me that my dad wont be calling me anymore. I will miss his cheerful answering of the phone and calling me Vana banana! He would always hug me when I was down and make me feel better. I don't have his bear hugs anymore but Ryan is trying to do a great job of taking over.

Thank you all for your heartfelt wishes. It does make a difference to me!
~*Daughter of the Moon*~

Bearer of "Elen~Uial"

Mithril Knight of Lore

Lifetime Award 2010

TORC 365 project
Vanaladiel
~*MoonLight Dancer*~

Postby Morwenna » Sat May 28, 2016 10:43 am

I've been out of touch for too long. Vana, I'm very sorry to hear about your dad. "Vana banana"--I love that! You have precious memories.

But I am delighted to hear that your breathing issues are better! And I'm glad to hear your mother is doing so well.

Prayers indeed for your sister!
Morwenna
Ranger of the North

Postby Hwesta » Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:03 am

MOOT!!!!!!!!!!! :clap: :drink: :grouphug:
Hwesta
Shield Bearer

Postby NimrodelSong » Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:59 am

WOO HOO!! 8) :horse: :grouphug: :clap:
NimrodelSong
Kentucky Woman

Postby Vanaladiel » Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:07 pm

I am so jealous ladies but wish you have a terrific and stupendous time together at the Last Homely House!!!!
~*Daughter of the Moon*~

Bearer of "Elen~Uial"

Mithril Knight of Lore

Lifetime Award 2010

TORC 365 project
Vanaladiel
~*MoonLight Dancer*~

Postby Old_Begonia » Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:17 pm

**peeks in

Hi...um...sheesh it's been a long time.

I'm well, thank you. And all of mine are keeping very well. No real news, I'm just sitting on a train somewhere between Oakland and LAX, headed to the MTAC (music teachers') convention with the hubs and got to thinking about you all.

Vana, my condolences about the loss of your father, but I'm glad you and your mother are able to keep going. The sadness does overwhelm for a while, but it fades.

MOOT! I too wish I could partake, especially since I am originally a Michigander. So post lots of PICS! If not here then on Meta-TORC.
Pleeeeeeeeaaassse?
"And it is said by the Eldar that in water there lives yet the echo of the Music of the Ainur more than in any substance else that is in this Earth; and many of the Children of Ilúvatar hearken still unsated to the voices of the Sea, and yet know not for what they listen."

There is something profound about standing AT sea level.
Old_Begonia
"Old"...hmpf, if they only knew...

Postby Vanaladiel » Fri Jul 01, 2016 5:52 pm

Old Begonia it is great to hear from you my sweet lady friend!! Thank you for your condolences. We will be fine and will carry on.

I agree with OB that we need lots and lots of piccies of this last weekend with you all in Michigan and the Last Homely House!! :thumbsup:
~*Daughter of the Moon*~

Bearer of "Elen~Uial"

Mithril Knight of Lore

Lifetime Award 2010

TORC 365 project
Vanaladiel
~*MoonLight Dancer*~

Postby PatriotBlade » Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:18 pm

A lot has happened/is happening and I don't know where to start. So I guess, just ask away!
PatriotBlade
Ranger of the North

Postby Morwenna » Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:55 pm

Spare me some good wishes...

We were away on the weekend and came back to a note (dated the Friday we left) from the landlord's agent telling us to unclutter and deodorize or else. He was supposed to come Wednesday; when he learned we didn't get the message till Sunday night, he gave us an extra day (unasked); I had a day off already this week but took 2 more in addition so we could clean, and haul stuff to storage, and toss out more stuff (which we had done twice already in the last 6 years). Well, he didn't come today after all and he told hubby it would probably be tomorrow. Meanwhile we're tired, but the place never looked better in my opinion. Still, who knows what he'll say. We honestly do not want to move, for a lot of reasons.

So good wishes, prayers. etc., please...
Morwenna
Ranger of the North

Postby Old_Begonia » Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:02 am

Morwenna wrote:Spare me some good wishes...

We were away on the weekend and came back to a note (dated the Friday we left) from the landlord's agent telling us to unclutter and deodorize or else. He was supposed to come Wednesday; when he learned we didn't get the message till Sunday night, he gave us an extra day (unasked); I had a day off already this week but took 2 more in addition so we could clean, and haul stuff to storage, and toss out more stuff (which we had done twice already in the last 6 years). Well, he didn't come today after all and he told hubby it would probably be tomorrow. Meanwhile we're tired, but the place never looked better in my opinion. Still, who knows what he'll say. We honestly do not want to move, for a lot of reasons.

So good wishes, prayers. etc., please...

Wow...so...just like that they can evict? I guess the rules are very different in Connecticut.

It's very hard to go through the house and just DECIDE NOW about what stays and what goes. We got a kick in the pants in that department a few years ago. We were doing some updating in the house which included having a professional come in and paint for us. I had always done all the painting in the past, but the hubs wanted to get it done quick. So, fine. I go to work one day, the painters come, I get home and EVERY SINGLE THING IN THE ENTIRE HOUSE has been put in the middle of each room. Closets COMPLETELY EMPTY...E V E R Y T H I N G I owned had been moved. I could not find my bed, much less be able to sleep in it. We wound up at a hotel that night. As I began to put things away, I realized it was an ideal time to purge. I got rid of about 1/3 of my belongings. Clothes I hadn't worn in years (if/when I'm ever that size again, I'm going to want new clothes), just old stuff, things I'd kept just because it was cool stuff, or really nice or...whatever...maybe it was given to me by someone I don't see anymore...gone. The paint looked great, but the house looked even better with so much less stuff in it.

Don't be afraid to part with stuff. Let it go...to someone who needs it now.
"And it is said by the Eldar that in water there lives yet the echo of the Music of the Ainur more than in any substance else that is in this Earth; and many of the Children of Ilúvatar hearken still unsated to the voices of the Sea, and yet know not for what they listen."

There is something profound about standing AT sea level.
Old_Begonia
"Old"...hmpf, if they only knew...

Postby Morwenna » Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:32 pm

We had the first crisis 6 years ago; we were under the gun then for the first time, but that time we really deserved it! You can't imagine the stuff we threw out or sent off to Goodwill or whatever, not to mention storage. A couple years ago we faced it again, mildly. The reason he was coming down so hard on us this time is because it isn't the first. Still, it was very mild compared to times before. One thing that bothered him was the number of cardboard boxes; all he could see was "fire hazard."

But the inspection was this morning, and we passed! But he couldn't help saying to keep improving. Hubby always reminds me that deep down they wouldn't really want to get rid of us, because we cause no trouble, are always on time (if not early) with the rent, etc. But I do remind him that we have been in that apartment for 18 years, while everyone else comes and goes within a couple years (this is a college town, after all), and every time someone moves out that apartment gets renovated and the next tenant is charged that much more. We're costing them by staying there. Of course they're not paying to renovate ours since we're still in it...

Anyway, thanks for the good wishes!
Morwenna
Ranger of the North

Postby dr_boots » Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:36 pm

Hey everyone

I apologize for being missing for so long. No valid excuse really.

We had our Moot at the end of last month. Beautiful weather and no power outages. Everyone pretty much relaxed and just did their own thing. We watched Lord of the Rings movies. Had to watch the regular version as all my extended versions are at the library for their Walking to Mordor event. Lots of my stuff (standees, posters, statues, games, puzzles, etc.) are there also. Got to build a Mt. Doom too. Turned out pretty cool too.

Tuesday we are having a GeekyCon at the library (our version of ComiCon). Getting pretty excited about that too. I loaned my Hobbit costume (from the Gathering in Toronto) to Tiffany who is a page in the youth department as well as a fellow Marvel and Captain America enthusiast. My friend Jill is thing of dressing up Bolt = the library dog as the Winter Soldier aka Wiener Soldier. I'm not going to costume but will be wearing one of my Captain America or Winter Soldier T shirts.

Morwnna, so sorry to hear about your problems with your landlord. I am glad it is resolved for now. How has your health been?

I guess almost everyone has been suffering from the heat. Tomorrow is supposed to be up to 90 here but supposed to be down in low 80s afterward. At least its really cool at night. Thunder has been rumbling for a while now and supposed to get more storms later tonight

Hero and her husband are coming up to visit at the end of September. Its a good time to visit as the weather is mild and the apples are starting to come in.

You all take care.

Dr. B
Slave to all cats

dr_boots
Ranger of the North

Postby Morwenna » Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:41 pm

I'm always asking for good wishes, aren't I? :) Tomorrow morning we leave for the Pennsic War, and I want us all to be safe and well, and to come home on Aug 14th to find all as we left it, with a healthy cat, intact (and still ours) apartment, intact employment, and all that jazz. And our car too. We've rented a cargo van, and I swear we could fit our friend's car in it! (We're convoying with a friend, and carrying some of his stuff.) It's costing us less than half what the minivan we rented last year did, which we got so that we could legally carry 3 people, and probably can carry more than twice as much stuff. So that's 2 cars that need blessing--3, if you count our friend's car. And his house too.

And you all be safe & well, everybody!
Morwenna
Ranger of the North

Postby Vanaladiel » Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:25 pm

Dr. B it is with a heavy heart that I must tell you that I wont be able to make it to the Last Homely house this year. Ryan just got a new job that will mean a pay cut, no insurance for almost 90 days, then higher insurance premiums with no optical or dental. He is happy to be getting something closer to home (no more commute) and without the stress where he has been for 11 years now. He will have a set schedule of 8 to 5:30 Mon. through Fri. with weekends off. I am jealous actually. He managed to get out of retail so no more Black Fridays or holiday sales. He is dropping from getting paid every week to once a month so we will be struggling to get the finances straightened out to handle that. I am so sorry! I was so looking forward to seeing you and Gil this fall. Now it must be set for next year again. I am going to get there again, I will die trying anyways!

I miss you all so much!
~*Daughter of the Moon*~

Bearer of "Elen~Uial"

Mithril Knight of Lore

Lifetime Award 2010

TORC 365 project
Vanaladiel
~*MoonLight Dancer*~

Postby Gilestel » Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:50 pm

DEAREST VANA,

I'M SO SORRY I WAS REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOU GUYS AGAIN. :cry2: :cry2: I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND ABOUT THE FINANCES HERE AS WELL, HMMM IMAGINE THAT AND I THOUGHT THIS COUNTRY WAS SUPPOSE TO BE DOING BETTER AFTER EIGHT YEARS HAHA NOT THIS PERSON.

ANYHOW GLAD THINGS ARE WORKING OUT FOR RYAN AND WORK NOTHING WORSE THEN BEING AT A JOB YOUR SO OVER WITH, GOOD LUCK

ILL BE HEADING TO DR.B'SSSS IN OCTOBER FOR APPLES I WANT TO PICK MY OWN ; LAST YEAR I HAD APPLES FROM A ORCHARD IN PARIS ,KY AND I STORED THEM UNTIL AFTER CHRISTMAS GOOD EATS!! :D

TEMPS HAVE BEEN LOWER 90'S AND HEAT INDEX 104 ITS A SAUNA NOT PLEASANT TO BE OUTSIDE UNLESS YOUR UP AT THE CRACK OF DAWN WHICH I USUALLY AM

TAKE CARE AND GOD BLESS :hug: :hug:

GIL
Gilestel
Shield Bearer

Postby Morwenna » Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:57 pm

Vana, sorry the finances aren't in the shape you like, but I am happy for you and Ryan for the new and more congenial job. Lowered stress means a LOT!! Our finances took a big hit after hubby lost his job years back, but we did get back in shape and now we wonder where all that money we used to make ever went! And once hubby was out of there, his stress level went right down! Which helped me too.

Pennsic was the usual good, but we had our adventures with that rental van. It was practically brand new--only about 370 miles on it thus far. So what happens? It dies on Rt 80 about half way to our overnight stop. :( We contacted the company and meanwhile sent our friend along to take advantage of the reserved room, 3 hours down the highway. It took that long to get a truck out to us! (And we found when we got home that the first 2 times they called us back, it was to our home land line rather than to our cell phone!! :shock:) When the guy came, he examined the van and realized it was beyond him with what he had with him, so he went back for a tow truck/flatbed (remember we were loaded to the gills for camping). He loaded it up, then asked us to board; I just barely made it up into that extremely high cab, but hubby couldn't climb up no matter how he tried, and there was no stepstool. So the guy called his boss, who drove out to us in his wife's car, and that took another hour. Meanwhile the company arranged an overnight stay for us near where we broke down, and near the mechanic's. We broke down around 4 PM and we finally got to that motel about 9:30 and we hadn't even had supper! So we had pizza delivered. Next morning they brought us to the local outlet for the company, brought the van on the flatbed, and brought us a box truck to take from there (we couldn't have another van because vans have to be returned to where they were taken from, unlike the trucks, and we weren't about to bring a van back to eastern PA only to load it all onto a truck to take the rest of the way home!). So, reload everything and be on our way. The truck at least gave us no problems. And the company did foot our motel bill, reimburse us for the other motel night we lost, and rebate us some money for reloading the truck ourselves (actually, the mechanics helped us, but they weren't asked to, so that didn't count!)

Meanwhile, hubby had been looking for someone to rent him a scooter (he was tired of struggling around the campground with canes), and he finally found a group near the site that loans out refurbished scooters (and gives them to the needy), so on the way to the site with the truck, we picked it up. It served us well for 4 days, but it was getting harder and harder to take a charge, and on Day 5 it didn't have enough zap to make it up that little hill back to camp from the charging station. Oh well...

Anyway, we got home without incident after all that. :) Everything's fine here so far. Hubby started collecting his pension from his former employer before vacation. Now he has applied for disability, and he just got a letter saying that the application is still in progress, but the medical part has been approved. Now to wait for the Next letter... *taps foot*
Morwenna
Ranger of the North

Postby Vanaladiel » Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:27 pm

This thread has been quiet for a while. Hello????

I have been taking care of my mom for the last week and a half. I brought her home so my sister could have some time off and so I could spend some quality time with my mom. It has been fun and trying at the same time. She is getting dementia and forgets very fast what she was saying or doing. She wandered off from me at the store the other day and I had to go find her. Her dog is old and seems to be very demanding of mom's time and attention. She is wearing her out but mom insists that Jackie is a good doggie. I have at least got her to stop feeding her people food. Jackie is so fat and I know that is not healthy for her plus she does not want her own food because of it. It's a struggle but I think we are winning. Now if I could just get Jackie to stop charging at China every time she sees her. Poor China slinks around the furniture trying to move from her window to the couch and or her dishes and potty box. I am surprised she is not angry with me over this visit. I am giving China lots of loving when I am home. I took some time off one job so that I could be home more this two weeks.

Oh I got another raise at my job for Work Outfitters! The second raise this year! Plus my hours have been increased through the holidays.

I joined a new church for me. I am back in church and loving it! I am also vacuuming the Ark every other week. The ark is the children's church building and is built like an ark with cool features for the kids to enjoy. It takes me an hour and a half to vacuum all the classrooms and the main floor space, but it is fun!

Ryan changed jobs in August and is doing so much better stress wise. He isn't having to commute anymore and home much earlier. He has his weekends off and is so much happier. Our bills are getting taken care of by the 401K that he had at the other company. He was 100% vested so after taxes and the penalty for closing it, we got a substantial payment to help pay off almost all our bills. It feels great to now have so many hanging over us and living paycheck to paycheck!

Next year should be a much better year and I have my sights on Mooterville in June!!!!
~*Daughter of the Moon*~

Bearer of "Elen~Uial"

Mithril Knight of Lore

Lifetime Award 2010

TORC 365 project
Vanaladiel
~*MoonLight Dancer*~

Postby Vanaladiel » Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:46 pm

MERRRY CHRISTMAS!!

It is coming fast and before you know it we will be in another year!! I love you all very much!!
~*Daughter of the Moon*~

Bearer of "Elen~Uial"

Mithril Knight of Lore

Lifetime Award 2010

TORC 365 project
Vanaladiel
~*MoonLight Dancer*~

Postby Vanaladiel » Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:55 pm

HELLO!!!!!!!!!

Does anyone come in here anymore? I am seeing cobwebs and spider webs gathering in corners and around the fixtures!! The dust on the floor is getting close to covering the color of the floors magnificent design. Hey is anyone here??

Y'all get back in here!!! I don't want to clean this mess up all by my little lonesome!!! :TORC: :eye: :horse: :thppt: :happydance:
~*Daughter of the Moon*~

Bearer of "Elen~Uial"

Mithril Knight of Lore

Lifetime Award 2010

TORC 365 project
Vanaladiel
~*MoonLight Dancer*~

Postby Gilestel » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:10 am

GREETINGS!

I'M HERE VANA

HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOU IN YOUR WORLD :hug:

I CHECK THIS SITE TO SEE WHO IF ANYONE HAS POSTED
NOT A FACEBOOKER
HUGS AND KISSES <3
GIL
Gilestel
Shield Bearer

Postby Vanaladiel » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:58 am

:hug: :hug: back at you Gil my sweet sister of the heart!! I am glad to see someone is still about!

Things are going well for me at this time. I am feeling pretty good at this point!
~*Daughter of the Moon*~

Bearer of "Elen~Uial"

Mithril Knight of Lore

Lifetime Award 2010

TORC 365 project
Vanaladiel
~*MoonLight Dancer*~

Postby PatriotBlade » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:51 am

OOOOOOOPs! I haven't been getting the notifications because I've been neglecting my e-mail, but I thought I'd been peeking in regularly.... Guess not as regularly as I'd thought.

I have a new job. It is a LOT more flexible hours but brings with it a new set of stresses. Financially it was a major pay cut, but with potential to be better.
PatriotBlade
Ranger of the North

Postby Vanaladiel » Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:48 pm

Heather congratulations on the new job. Sometimes we have to step back to get running again and that sounds like your new job. Ryan started a new job in August that was a pay cut too but without all the gas from his long commute that he is no longer making, we have not noticed the pay cut so much. Hang in there hon!
~*Daughter of the Moon*~

Bearer of "Elen~Uial"

Mithril Knight of Lore

Lifetime Award 2010

TORC 365 project
Vanaladiel
~*MoonLight Dancer*~

PreviousNext

Return to Alliances and Guilds: The Peoples of Middle-earth