The Ent Alliance - *O* Summer Solstice Haroooms *O*

The varied peoples of Middle-earth at times found unity in their pursuits, and all too often experienced deep rifts. Engage in lively conversations as we banter about the differences between the Alliances, and recruit for our People as well. Remember, keep it friendly.

Postby StormCrow_TheGreen » Tue May 08, 2007 3:40 pm

Yippy!

I've only been here like 4 years, actually maybe more, I made a new account like after some time here already.

anyway...

Yippy!
StormCrow_TheGreen
Shield Bearer

Postby Vanaladiel » Thu May 10, 2007 8:04 pm

Welcome back hon!! What name did you go by before??
Image Spring come quickly!!
~*Sister of the Twilight*~
~*Daughter of the Moon*~

Inyë melmëlyë my love, for you are the melody to which I now dance!!

Bearer of "Elen~Uial"
The Moon Ring of the Twilight Star

Bard of the land of Eryn Lasgalen

Mithril Knight of Lore
Mithril Knight of Eryn Lasgalen

Lifetime Award 2010

Always in our memories, vison :rose:, Alex :rose:, Rowanberry :rose: and Watcher :rose:! Our world is a little dimmer without your smiles!

A tribute to Cynthia 11/14/2005 :rose:

For my dad who now resides with the Lord! :rose: 05/11/16 I love you daddy and will see you again someday in Glory!

TORC 365 project
Vanaladiel
~*MoonLight Dancer*~

Postby bobbombadil » Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:56 pm

Holy barrel riders EWL, you've been around longer than I, and I'm older than the forest! Just kiddin, just dropped in to see what condition my condition was in, nice seeing you and StormCrow still around.
bobbombadil
Shield Bearer

Postby scotspine » Sat Sep 15, 2007 10:34 am

HOOM HOOM

A long time for man since I wandered these halls. The master guardian strikes his staff CROWLETAIN into the deep earth of home. Its power has grown on his travels helping the other forests of the world. But if he shares a little more of its power with wellinghall ,well who can blame him as he is home.

Greetings ENTWIFELOST. So its more than 6 man years since this place of moot was begun. I trust we are all past saying good morning.

Hail ENTS and ENT-FRIENDS. A special brew of my usige beatha awaits. Take a draft and lets talk....of trees!
scotspine
Shield Bearer

Postby eilona » Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:30 pm

HOOOOMMMSIE GREETINGS!!!

Just checking in from a verrrry long sojurn away, and have come back just in time to miss the big clean up! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Have you cleaned my place up too?? :lol: NOOO?!!:shock:

I haven't spoken with ANY of my LOTR friends for a good year or so..
Lots of sadness and way tooo much work in RL

Will stop by again soon.
eilona
Ranger of the North

Postby EntwifeLost » Thu Oct 11, 2007 10:06 pm

:hihi: Since March.... Well Since March then it is! A good Ent doesnt forget her home. You cant keep a good Entwife down, can ye?? :hihi:

A Large Tree woman, sodden with moss and heavy bark, clomps thru the pathways of Fangorn

I was just sittin here tonight. My friends of Fangorn, strong in the forefront of my mind. I miss TORC so very much. I miss those that took time to read and respond. I miss everything about HERE!

So im guessing you all, those few in the circle of Fangorn, who can see a huge 10 ft Tree woman, sodden with moss and heavy bark, clomping thru here.. YES ALL OF YOU!! Im guessing that you would like an update, maybe a small glimpse into what has kept me away. I assure you I have not won the lottery, been in prison, or fallen in love, or joined the peace corp, or became a Nun!! LOL
My entire life has changed. My world is now expanded, yet dreary. Its happier, yet inwardly Lost.
Im revisiting. To get even more LOST, in the place that seems to ground me. Im going to sip now. Sip the finest of Entybrew, from the lost scotspine himself. For 6 years, with Crowletain, a word and a vision, shared between 2 souls of Onodrim. For 6 years of Fangorn, is not nearly enough. Not enough to measure what the place means to me. HELLO TORC!

"Oh Fangorn, I remember Thee"

Enty Hugs and Waves

:TORC:
EntwifeLost
Ranger of the North

Postby entmaiden_laurelin » Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:23 am

Enty!!! :hug: You OK? You seemed almost a little treeish there...

A health to all beneath the eaves of Fangorn. *drinks entdraught* It has been too long since I was last here, too. March, March and the new leaves were just bursting their buds, and now the birches and sycamores outside my window are every shade of red and gold.
entmaiden_laurelin
Ranger of the North

Postby scotspine » Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:04 am

Well my Ent-friends.

My bark is getting older and hopefully wiser. I have reached the grand old age of 40000 today. I,ll let you decide the proper divison for man years.
Lets just say that for some life now begins at ...?

Its good to see you back in your gardens EWL. I hope we can maybe wake up from a long slumbers and talk some more before we get treeish.

I am currently in a Desert land but there are trees who talk even here.

If you would like to help me in my quest to save the forest and even get to see the gnarled old fool called scotspine then please help me at the link below.

[url]www.treesforlife.org.uk/groves/Thomas_currie.html

I hope my link works. Scotspine cracks Croweltain into the moist soils of home. An eerie light fills the dell and the power of the staff gathered on its travels diffuses into the gardens and moot of EWLs place of rest.

TRALOOOOMM HA RROOMMY DE ROOMBA ROM[/url]
scotspine
Shield Bearer

Postby eilona » Sat Oct 13, 2007 7:51 pm

She lifts up the gigantic bowl and drinks lustily. Wiping her chin, she grins and says, BUUUURRRRRPPPPP!
OH MY!! :oops: :oops: :oops:

Enty, laurelin, scotspine, everyone ! It is so good to see you again.

Scotspine, just made a quick sojourn to your site. AMAZiNG!!
What are those nest things. Are they something to be concerned about?
Do they serve a purpose for the woodpeckers??
eilona
Ranger of the North

Postby scotspine » Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:03 am

Eilona

The nest of ants are amazing. If you put your hand over the nest the ants spray an acid as defence. Its pretty harmless to us other than the smell is like ether and makes you wince.
Bringing back the forest just gives so much other life a chance. They are now seriously talking about beaver,wolf and other large mammals being re-introduced. Already wild boar have been brought back to a small enclosure.

Now you know why I,m called Scotspine!
scotspine
Shield Bearer

Postby eilona » Wed Oct 17, 2007 5:47 pm

You'd best reconsider the beaver, as the English found out some time ago.
They brought beavers, Canada geese and the red squirrel. All have had a terrifyingly successful time procreating and bullying th4e native species out of existence.

How big are the ants????
eilona
Ranger of the North

Postby entmaiden_laurelin » Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:33 am

Urm, that would be the *grey* squirrel bullying the native reds out of existence, surely? :P

No-one in Britain has successfully reintroduced beavers to the wild yet, only in enclosures. I heard a rumour in class today that now the SNP have taken over in Holyrood, they're much keener on beaver reintroductions.
entmaiden_laurelin
Ranger of the North

Postby scotspine » Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:59 pm

Hoom homm
I think iy may take 20-30 years but it will happen.
Dinnae woory
scotspine
Shield Bearer

Postby scotspine » Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:01 pm

EWL where are yoo?
scotspine
Shield Bearer

Postby EntwifeLost » Wed Oct 24, 2007 10:45 pm

Alas, i have awakened from this hazy trip, far from Fangorn I assure you..

Scotspine!! I went to see your page at treesforlife and wondered if American currency or credit card were accepted. I want to at least be responsible for a branch or 2! I think its so awesome what you are doin.. Shoot me an email at entwife_lost at yahoo. com

Enty pics are hard to find - but ill have to make a large confession here very soon , that will rumble the leaves of this ole Enchanted place!

I miss all you Entwives!! EILONA, ENTMAIDEN, BOMBADIL, VANALADIEL, STORMY and SCOTSPINE. Your prescence is very calming to me, in these times of my disgruntled life! Thanks for walking the paths here, and for BURPING after entbrew!! Its a sign of love... HAHAHA

Ill be back and better soon!
EntwifeLost
Ranger of the North

Postby eilona » Thu Oct 25, 2007 6:14 pm

Enty! Big branch waves to you!!

I debated about the colour of the squirrels,as we seem to have a wide spectrum here, but decided to throw caution to the wind.. No matter the colour, when the invasion starts...HOOOOMMMMM.

Scotspine, just remember, I did try to tell you.

I think I need a vacation. Looking at Scotland and Ireland maybe in the spring, but i don't know if I can last that long. It's been two years, and I'm not willing to put a zero behind it like the last time.
eilona
Ranger of the North

Postby EntwifeLost » Mon Dec 03, 2007 1:08 am

Im a wee little Enty...Sneaking in a little mouse hole, from the land of Lurkers... Hey i just wanted to say Hi. I miss this place. I miss the writing and friends and places. So here some passing thoughts, as I randomize the return this late night.

Im on the brink of falling asleep.

Nice to see the WCA's here again. We should fall into some "longstanding
guild" category? Should i suggest that? days i need days to post more

Its like trip down memory lane, to see names like Eilona, rwhen, Frodo, Parador_J, erinhue, orodreth111, Ugluk, Silverscribe, Aerin, Windy, Scottspine, Vana, LadyG!! AND SO MANY MORE, posting in the most active threads. Nice to see somethings dont change.

Holidays...Blech... Gosh i should be more Christmassy about it. But I cant this year.

Im sure something important has happened in the last 3 mos here and i need someone to write those up for me!! LOL... oh my... idea breweing for a post already??!! ahhh remember that

Me? Doing what? Need jobs... need not to be lazy. Still slow on online progress and participation here. Life taking over the Enty Lady.
Since when have i used this for real life blogs?? Let me stop rambling.

The Forest - The lovely and deep green of my heart. FANGORN, whispers to me and tells me of a glowing place , i may call my very own. I want to remain here , listening to the Rivers icy flow, as Winter's brittle cracks, paint the trees white and the air thin....

Happy Holidays to All who come find me here. Ill be branching out to other threads in the next few days, as I have thought of you all very often in the last week or so... Something was calling me...
EntwifeLost
Ranger of the North

Postby rwhen » Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:08 pm

*slips in to see her friend Enty and sits down next to her on the river bank, quietly taking in the beauty and peacefulness that is Fanghorn*

HOOOOOOM and hello to you my Texas friend. Life throws much at us and many times it is overwhelming enough to just check out. Remember me of three plus years ago, when I left for a long time? Sometimes we have to just say "stop the madness" and sort things out for ourselves. I know you have been through many trials and tests in this last year or so and you are still here and above ground. That tends to be my test ;)

I have thought so much of you. On my fallen thread, I mention you daily. Just hoping that you know that I have you on my mind.

Being that retreat Lake Oswego is in a fine state of repair, with plenty of flowers and fresh water and tons of Ent Draught...you are welcome to stay with me anytime...that would be in this fantasy we live in and any other state of being as well.

Sometimes words fail to convey proper sentiment, but hear my heart sounds sending out warm, healing, strength to you across the miles between us.

:hug: Remember, you are never really alone. That is something that I have to repeat to myself often and actually it DOES help. :hug:

Brightest blessings to you my friend. Now get some sleep.

Love is as big or as little as a hug!!

vison! Alex!Rowanberry!

I will always treasure and remember your appreciation. Thank you. -2007 WCA's
Overwhelmed by your support and appreciation. Thank you. - 2008 WCA's

The Expected Party!! is now on the road to Gondor to celebrate. Join us.

And getting into trouble with Rally The Eldar.

Time out of Mind, forever bound to my Knight Ayslhyn

Vanadarlin', my SSOTH - 143 forever :hug:
rwhen
Gettin' Older!!

Postby EntwifeLost » Tue Dec 04, 2007 5:04 pm

rwhen girl!! I LOVE YOU!! :love:
Thank you so much for the kind words and i just saw the post in Bright Blessings. You are so thoughtful and caring. This will be a difficult but reneweing Holiday and im glad for E-cards, let me tell you.. LOL Many ent branch hugs and send me an email or IM me once in a while !!

Im back re-dipping my toes in the Entwash and remaining thankful for Friends like you..... and Entdraught!! Let me get to posting this Tuesday evening.....
EntwifeLost
Ranger of the North

Postby rwhen » Thu Dec 06, 2007 2:02 pm

I would gladly do so, but I always send them to the wrong place it seems. Today you have been talking to P darlin' J on Yahoo and I asked her to ask you for your address so I can send you a Christmas card. You should still have my email...jaycee_davis@msn.com.... shoot me your address there or PM me here. Either way I will have it. :P

Words are easy enough when I have missed you as I have. And though I want to reassure you that my heart is in every single word that I leave for you, you still have to know.....
.I could still kick your lily white buns at Literati...which I will prove to you!!

Love you friend. :thppt: :love: :heart:

vison! Alex!Rowanberry!

rwhen
Gettin' Older!!

Postby EntwifeLost » Sun Dec 16, 2007 9:30 pm

Right rwhen - i know you use the online dictionary last time to beat me in Scrabble.. LMAO

Ah the cold Fangorn, shivers me twigs this winter. I was thinking that a quiet solemn tree, needs to be decorated here. If only for a few to enjoy.
someone at Wellinghall, must have planted one last year. Look at the Evergreen growing so lovely. It must need tewinkly lights, or at least a Silver Star or 2....

I LOVE THE ENT ALLIANCE... Let us HOOOOOM!!!
EntwifeLost
Ranger of the North

Postby rwhen » Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:52 pm

She starts rummaging in one corner of her little piece of real estate in Fanghorn...pots pans plates and glasses all go flying behind her....HUMPFFFFF.....she checks another corner cabinet and voila...she pulls out the trimmings for the holiday tree. THUNK...she sits down and untangles the twinklers....and then picks out her two favorite crystal icicles. Stomping to the holiday tree...she carefully twists and jumps and goes round and round with the twinkler lights...then carefully and logically locates the perfect place for her two ornaments.

There...it is a beginning. :D

Hey, you just WISH I only had to use a dictionary to kick your scrawny behind at Scrabble....hey, you name the time and place and I will show up. Okay, so I know the place...but the day and time when you can be prepared for a showdown?

*hands over a new Websters 2007 edition* STUDY HARD!!!

:heart: :love: :hug:

I love you my friend..

Also, since I don't post to any other alliances...my feeble brain needs to remind me to get my arse here more often. We will keep the fresh breeze blowin' through Fanghorn until our other friends show up.

:hug:

vison! Alex!Rowanberry!

rwhen
Gettin' Older!!

Postby EntwifeLost » Sat Jan 12, 2008 4:02 am

rwhen: Yes and your kind gesture this nice Holiday season landed you some Travelin Smileys!!

Now is Fangorns Delight. This period of Fangorn renewal is much needed for a tired, sorrowful, beaten, pushed around, danced in town, acts like a clown and now im getting down "EntwifeLost of the Year 2007".
Fangorns Delight festival will begin with lots of Entdraught. All other things fall by the wayside. Party favors include smiley face stickers, favorite rocks, and dried flower bouquets. LOL
EntwifeLost
Ranger of the North

Postby heliona » Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:19 pm

A small Elf quietly slips into Fangorn. :)

Hello all Ents! I'm actually looking for scotspine. Going back to Hobbituk's first post lead me to a very old thread that we were both involved in and I noticed that he was still active, so I thought I'd pop in here to say hi to an old friend. :)
heliona
The Sexy One ~ Hellaciously Huggable

Postby rwhen » Mon Feb 04, 2008 1:34 pm

*catches up to heliona*

Have you ever noticed how many crickets there are in Fanghorn?

;) *nudges the Entwife*

*sounds of crickets*

vison! Alex!Rowanberry!

rwhen
Gettin' Older!!

Postby EntwifeLost » Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:34 pm

HOOMS!!!

March of 2008! of 2008!!! oh my thats 7 years people. 7 years of EntwifeLost.
This is probably the first year, i actually forgot the exact date! Proof that this place is beautiful, wonderful. like a little spring in my step.
I apologize to the Forest. The Enchanted place of my keeping, for not expanding its potential in the last year. If only i was a better Nurturer of such things... Im a traveling Entwife after all!

Love you all dearly, and some may know im really spending way too much time being a internet geek dork-ette!! I will be back to find a dreamy little pathway, just stepping in to say hello and......

"LOOK at the colors of the flora!", Enty said as she looked upon the still bank of the Entwash. Trickling flares of sunlight, brought brightness and renewal, into her old eyes..

:wink:
Enty Waves and High Fives for the Tookster! :roll: __/5
EntwifeLost
Ranger of the North

Postby rwhen » Mon Mar 31, 2008 1:34 pm

Well lookie here what crawled in....

HAPPY sevensies friend Enty. :hug:

If you come back, so will I. Just sayin' you geekette!!! ;) ;) :P

vison! Alex!Rowanberry!

rwhen
Gettin' Older!!

Delightful

Postby EntwifeLost » Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:33 am

Good Days and Morrows to all of Fangorn!!!

Ah, i heard from some wayward Elves that Rwhen became a mariner of recent and had to stop in to wish her a Wonderful Congrats on that posting achievement.

Ole Enty, has strayed far from the forests the last few years.
In RL, she has moved 3 times, traveled the country, and again now moving once again. Enty now makes freaky and weird videos on You Tube. I made over 160 of them, but had dwindled the total down to about 12 now. I even played apart called Madame Foliage, where i wore a leafy mask (originally made for GOTF, but never wore) I have lots of Middle Earth scripts in my head, but never pulled through with them! Pffft

Last Night i noticed the Premiere Membership was gone. I went to look up prices, and said.. Oh My 40 a year now! Wowie... I said to myself, ok, when i get a bit more cash ill activate a 6 mos membership.. THEN LO AND BEHOLD, this morning i seem to have a premiere membership! AHHH So I shall bask in that and say THANK YOU SO MUCH, to whoever gave me that membership! Thank you so much!! I must promise this Secret gift giver a few posts a week here. And try to catch up on all the TORC goings on.

Yes im still and over-writer... I miss you all and will visit the Hall and the Ringbearers and the peoples of Middle Earth i have adored for almost 9 years now. This place always seems to bring my blood pressure down a little and eases some of the stress and anxiety in my current life of uncertainty.

I wave a tall Branch thru the Trees and Hoom across the rocky ridges to those whom i call Friends!

~Enty :roll:
EntwifeLost
Ranger of the North

Postby rwhen » Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:32 pm

Hello my good leafy friend, Enty.

I have missed you many a time on this place since I came back and now you are here. If a PM will get you to post once a week, then I also want to thank your TORC angel.

Hope that life is more settled for you sweets and that this last move will be one that you like.

*leaves some good reading materials and Ent Draught*

:hug:

vison! Alex!Rowanberry!

rwhen
Gettin' Older!!

Postby Grimmodhr » Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:04 am

I would like to know how I can join The Ent allaince? as Im a bit confused :? as to what I need to do sorry if this looks a tad foolish but id really like to join :)

Cheers Grimm
Grimmodhr
Shield Bearer

PreviousNext

Return to Alliances and Guilds: The Peoples of Middle-earth