The Order of Wandering Knights and Ladies (Rumours of a RP!)

The varied peoples of Middle-earth at times found unity in their pursuits, and all too often experienced deep rifts. Engage in lively conversations as we banter about the differences between the Alliances, and recruit for our People as well. Remember, keep it friendly.

Postby Goldberri007 » Thu Jul 14, 2005 8:39 pm

Woohoo! I'm not the only one here, after all! Yay! *does a very complicated little happy dance* This is joyous. I feel like having some ice-cream or something... Hmm... I wonder if I still have any Halloween candy left?

*rummages in random drawers. suddenly, she jerks her hand violently out and stares in horror at the drawers.*

That is definitely not the kind of drawers I was talking about! :x :Q :x

*washes hands thoroughly*

That wasn't funny.

*The little green men laugh anyway*

Arrrgg... *runs after little green men with her lightsaber that she doesn't have*

~Goldie
Goldberri007
Ranger of the North

Postby Goldberri007 » Sat Jul 16, 2005 7:11 pm

Yet again, I am the only person here. Ah well. :Q:D:P BUMP! :P:D:Q

At least I can keep this place near the top, hehe. 8):):P:D:Q I'm going to go find out what my character was, anyway, because I STILL don't remember...lol. :Q:D:P:)8):oops:

~Goldie
Goldberri007
Ranger of the North

Postby Goldberri007 » Fri Jul 22, 2005 8:39 pm

Hello again, all! 8):):P:D:Q

Hmm...Well, I found my character description. It's on page 58, for those of you sane people that don't fiddle with things like that. I don't think I like it too much though, but parts of it are good. I might change it. I'm definitely changing the name, because Mithelwen is someone else. Maybe I'll be Dayinara (and no, none of you knows who that is. I made her up. She is in a story that I am writing, which I have not posted here.)

~Goldie
Goldberri007
Ranger of the North

Previous

Return to Alliances and Guilds: The Peoples of Middle-earth