THE KINGDOM OF GONDOR, HOBBITS, ELVES, KNIGHTS, ENTER!!!

The varied peoples of Middle-earth at times found unity in their pursuits, and all too often experienced deep rifts. Engage in lively conversations as we banter about the differences between the Alliances, and recruit for our People as well. Remember, keep it friendly.

Postby Thewhitetree » Wed Nov 24, 2004 7:04 pm

What I posted were PURELY ideas for you to go on. You may create characters, alter plot and do whatever you wish.

Like I said before, I lament that I will not have time to RP at this moment so I leave the rest of this up to you. I must go now. RL is beckoning... :)
Thewhitetree
Mariner

Postby Nimrodel_89 » Thu Nov 25, 2004 1:58 pm

Yeah don't worry about it. I was just hoping to be able to be lazy and not make up a charactor but as they say no rest for the wicked. :wink:

Ok so if anyone else wants to post here please do so and then we can get the RP going.:D
Nimrodel_89
Mariner

Postby LMDBrighteyes » Sun Nov 28, 2004 12:33 pm

*Heart slightly cracks*

Well, I see how far this has gotten :( I did hope that this thread would have gone much further...I'm glad you guys were just having fun...

Welcome to the new memebers (if they are still here) that I saw and did not get to know:

HobbitArchitect
Blademaster12
evenstar1
Strider90
bloomgirl06
DragonKing

Sorry if I did not mention you. I only read about 3 pages from where I last posted...my deepest apologies, but I could not read anymore because none of it was IC and was just little scrambles and fights and brawls, so I did not see the need for me to read it... :|

I saw that I was remembered once..and someone mentioned that someone should post IC...yes someone should have. I haven't gotten on in so long because there were no IC posts...and nothing notified me that people were still posting...sorry...

Can someone please update me on what has been going on in the IC after I left off...I didn't bother to find it because I wanted to get my post in so I could have the rest of the day off.

Well, I don't think I have anything else to say...I'll post when things start moving along...or perhaps I'll move it along for us.

And to those who have been fighting ( :lol: ) If you are still at it, I now ask you to stop. I am deeply sorry and you're little show has been SO funny, but I ask now that we get some work done. I miss our story.

~*Peace if possible*~
*~Truth at all cost~*
*****Namarie********
~**~Brighteyes~**~
LMDBrighteyes
Shield Bearer

Postby LMDBrighteyes » Sun Nov 28, 2004 12:53 pm

I don't know if I'm just confused or if there are plans to change the plot, but I just read a page before this one and there was talk of a plot including the Harry Potter characters and such. I don't know if that is for THIS thread, but I certainly hope NOT.

If there are plans to completely change the story and plot and everything else of this thread, I will be heart broken. Please don't change the plot. Our IC story has been forgotten so badly that no one seems to want to participate in it anymore because I was the only one posting for a while, which meant that I had to include my character and so other characters got left behind, which was not my intention. I am SOOO sorry, but PLEASE do not change what this RP once was. I will be so devastated because when this RP was on a roll, I was so excited to come home after a day and just write fantasy for IC, but now I will have nothing to look forward to. And this is not just about me, I know. I don't know how many others out there want to change the plot, but I really don't...and I hope you guys don't forget everything that had happened in the RP before it suddenly stopped.

Please voice your opinions and if I am out-numbered and there is a change of plot, I'll go along with it...but I REALLY don't want to...and I don't want to leave this thread because I love it so much and I love the people who post here.

~*~Namarie~*~
*~*Brighteyes*~*

I'm sorry if my posts have been too long, but they always will be...the "oldies" (lol) should know that about me by now. :wink: :P :)
LMDBrighteyes
Shield Bearer

Postby HobbitArchitect » Sun Nov 28, 2004 1:04 pm

What WAS the origional plot? (SP?)

I was hoping for something other than this also!
HobbitArchitect
Rider of the Mark

Postby LMDBrighteyes » Sun Nov 28, 2004 6:53 pm

Well, I can't tell you the exact plot because I'm not exactly sure. Others who have been in this thread as long as me will have to fill you in on the other small plots that have been going on. All I know is that Brighteyes was killed and now her daughter has joined Turgon, Am, and others because evil has not been completely destroyed. Echo was attacked and now she and others are about to travel through some land (I forget what it's called). I'm not sure what the rest of the plot is going to be. That was up to everyone on what was to happen.

I do not like the idea of this Harry Potter thing. I prefer keeping to "THE KINGDOM OF GONDOR, HOBBITS, ELVES, KNIGHTS..." if you catch my drift. I'm not saying that TWT's plot was bad, but it isn't exactly what I was wanting. I like how we had so much adventure and fantasy with LOTR and our own little twists and turns that made it so much fun.

Again, this isn't just about me. Please, post what you think. I don't much like wierd stories that have no meaning, but it's fine if that's what you guys want...I just don't want to ruin and just completely cut off what we once had going.

For those of you who have no idea (most likely new memebers) what the plot was for the story we started so long ago...I insist that you go back and read a few pages before where it was left off (my post).

I don't mean to sound like the big meanie here (lol) but I honestly just want our old RP back and to keep it going. It was lost and forgotten ever since I stopped posting...and I'm sorry. But please just don't shut it off. It meant a lot to me. I was planning on printing it out after it was finished. Everything was written SO well that it could be a book! :)

TWT, I know there wasn't much RPing you could do from what was happening, but throw something in and make it work. Just like before, we had separate stories going, yet they were the same story...just like the LOTR books.

~*My hope is that the old RP will continue on like before*~
*~If I must put up a stand, I will, and I hope others will choose to stand alongside me~*

~*~*I LOVE this thread...don't get me wrong...I wouldn't leave it even if I wanted to...*~*~

~*~*Namarie*~*~
*~*~Brighteyes~*~*
LMDBrighteyes
Shield Bearer

Postby LMDBrighteyes » Sun Nov 28, 2004 7:37 pm

This was where we left off...I have the pages posted so you can go back and keep going back to wherever you want to without going through all of the pages...

Page 42

"Easy there." Turgon said as a frightened young elf ran into him. "Where you be off to so fast me lady?"

Echo looked up with embarrassment and fear at the tall elf lord.
She struggled to combat her inner rage and fear, for as of 10 minutes ago she no longer trusted him nor anyone else in this city.

"Oh, nowhere me lord, I was going down to the stables to see my horse and perhaps to get a bit of air." She said, malice glinting in her eyes.

Turgon wondered at what she had too be so frightened.
"You do know that you are meeting the King in less than half an hour ."

"Wasn't that supposed to be two hours ago?" Echo asked.

"I dared not disturb your rest, so the King agreed to see you latrer. If you would come with me please." As Turgon held out his hand Echo unsheathed her sword and attacked.

Amrunelen had left Queen Nimrodel to go about her business in the citadel. She decided to go pay the newcomer a visit. It was a beautiful sunny day, a complete contrast to the dark terror they faced only a couple of few days ago.

She walked throught the now bustling streets. People were going about their everyday business once again and some were set to the task of restoring any damaged parts of the city. She could see the small building ,where Echo was being housed, a short distance ahead of her. There were two people standing near the doorway.

As Amruneen came even nearer, she recognized one to be Lord Turgon and the other to be Echo. She was attacking him. Amrunelen drew her elven blade that hung at her side and ran over. She pointed it at Echo, putting the blade close but not too close to her as to injure her, right as Echo was about to make a stab at Turgon.

"What is going on here?!?"

Just as quickly as Amrunelen had her knife pointing towards Echo, Echo had turned on her with the sword, aiming at her heart. She kept her eyes on Turgon, but soon glanced over at Amrunelen. The sword Echo held shook in her hand. "You try to ambush me?" she asked. Hatred seemed to burn in her eyes. She thought angrily of how someone her mother had worked with would turn on her like fiends.

"Ambush you?" Amrunelen puzzled. Turgon looked just as confused. "You think we tried to ambush you?" Echo narrowed her eyes, but did not answer.

"Echo," said Turgon, "did someone attempt to attack you?" Echo nodded numbly. She lowered her sword, feeling a bit foolish. She should have thought better of those who had trusted their lives with Brighteyes and her life with them.

"It was a man," Echo recalled slowly. She returned her sword to its sheath, and lowered her eyes, refusing to make eye contact with neither Turgon nor Amrunelen. "He told me you were waiting for me," she added, glacing at Turgon with questioning.

Turgon tilted his head to one side. "What did he look like?"

Echo shrugged. "Rough face. He had quite a dark face, actually. I suppose he may have been in his late twenties," she replied. "After all, he wasn't an elf," she added slyly. Amrunelen smiled, but Turgon had put on a stern face.

"And he told you I was waiting for you, so I imagine he told you to come with him..." Turgon said.

"Yes," Echo said without hesitation. A frown had appeared on her face.

"Interesting..." Turgon mumbled. He turned to Amrunelen. "What do you think of it, milady?"

Amrunelen shook her head. "My guess is as good as yours, my friend," she replied.

"You cannot tell me you were at peace with every village around you!" Echo exclaimed. It was not hard to tell she had become very upset by this incident and was not about to let it go.

Turgon put out his hands and lowered them up and down twice as if he could cool her.

"Honestly, I did not know any villages around opposed us," said Amrunelen, breaking from a deep thought.

Turgon glanced at Echo quickly, then back to Amrunelen. "Er-well...I suppose there may be one village that did not go over well with the knowledge of Brighteyes working with us," he said a bit nervously. His eyes turned onto Echo, and he watched her closely for any reaction. He knew his own kind well, but Echo and Brighteyes had been quite different.

Amrunelen shot him a look. "How do you mean?" she snapped. Turgon looked her straight in the eye.

"A long time ago, a village turned to corrupt ways. They slaughtered their own children for reasons that are still unknown. They brought men and women, elves and she-elves, to their village where they sought to torture them for, I assume, amusement. The screams of others seemed to delight them in obscene ways. Most of them hated elves, so it was even more delightful for them to bring home elves to burn at the stake at festivals. Well, naturally, elves began to hide from everyone's view. They did not want to be seen by any man, for their hearts could no longer trust one. Eventually, a small army of elves was formed by a leader who remains a mystery to this day. Among this army was Brighteyes," Turgon paused. He looked up at the sky, and continued, "This army of elves made their way to this village, which I decline to name, and it was decided that this village would either be forced to put an end to their corrupt ways or be destroyed. Some of the villagers fought back as the army came into their village. The army burnt homes, took children away from their parents, and killed those who were the ones behind the Festival of Fire, which was the festival where the burning of elves took place every year. At first, the village contained at least three hundred men, women, and children. After the army left, the total was down to one hundred and nintey-three. Someone took the time to count. There were mostly women and children left, and the village soon thrived to live on what they had left."

Turgon paused again, taking a deep breath, which was more of a sigh full of sorrow, then went on, "The greatest of those elves in the battle was Brighteyes. She killed at least one hundred men alone, but mind you, there were only fifty elves in the army, and many of them were burning homes or saving the elves who had been held hostage there for the next Festival of Fire. Brighteyes would shout as she went along, it was rumored. She would say things such as 'The blood you shed will be remembered as a great day for us all' or 'I kill by numbers, but you murder by elves' which is a bit of a mystery to some of us by what she meant. She always carved her name on the sides of homes and placed pieces of parchments under doorways of homes that were not burnt that read 'You are no friend of the elves.-Brighteyes-' Her name went around that village for many years, and even still, it is remembered by many and told by many. She may be famous among them, but she is not exactly admired." Turgon finished. He looked at Amrunelen to see what she had thought, then he shifted his eyes onto Echo.

Page 43

Echo looked almost taken aback, then mumbled something under her breath. Turgon continued to stare at her, but only until she snapped her eyes in his direction did he look away as if ashamed he had told her such a story. "My mother was an honorable Elf," she said angrily.

"I know she was, Echo, I was only telling you why there may be a village that is unsettled about the idea of Brighteyes or even her daughter running about with us," Turgon explained sadly. He looked at Amrunelen for support.

Seeing his gaze, Amrunelen said, "It may not be safe for word to get around. We may not be able to stay in one place for too long...there are those who talk..." She stopped and looked away off to the south where many villages lay.

Echo put on an expressionless face. "Where am I supposed to go?" she asked looking from Amrunelen to Turgon.

Turgon looked at her with questioning eyes. "Echo, you do not go alone. There will be many others with you."

"That will attract attention. Attention that we do not need," she replied dryly. Turgon nodded, but said,

"We will be swift. I have traveled with many before...including Brighteyes...there was rarely a problem to be delt with." Echo looked as if she did not believe him, but kept silent.
LMDBrighteyes
Shield Bearer

Postby Nimrodel_89 » Tue Nov 30, 2004 11:24 am

Hello Brighteyes!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: I'm so glad to see you here again! You've certainly brought back some memorys with you to didn't you? I hate to break it to you but I'm afraid that RP stopped a lone time ago.:( This thread was dead for a long time till some new members came in and brought it back. I'm afraid all the members who use to be in this thread have either left TORC or have become lurkers.:( Rune doesn't visit here very often and she usually only posts in a few threads, turgon comes here every once in a while but not to often, and TWT has just recently come back after a long while. He actually came up with the idea for the new RP.

I remember when I use to come home excited to get on here and post in all the threads with the whole gang.:D It was so sad when everyone started leaving and TORC just hasn't been the same without them.:( Well its good to see you again Brighteyes.:D
Nimrodel_89
Mariner

Postby turgonrocks! » Wed Dec 01, 2004 9:36 pm

Wow aren't you a wake-up call brighteyes! You just won't let old threads diehard, no matter how dear. Old or new, its tough to say its all about how much interest each has. There is technically nothing stopping us continung the old rp or burying it (for good) here and now.

Welcome back brighteyes! :) :)
Nim's right, I am a lurker :wink:
turgonrocks!
Ranger of the North

Postby Nimrodel_89 » Thu Dec 02, 2004 9:47 am

Good to see you here turgon.:P You need to break that nasty habit of lurking.:P

Where is everyone? TWT said he was busy but what about Vol and Imbry and all the others? :?
Nimrodel_89
Mariner

Postby Thewhitetree » Sat Dec 04, 2004 10:52 pm

Nice to see you here BrightEyes.

Yes I'm afraid that I'll be bust in RL for at least another month.

If its any consolation, I think the whole Harry Potter idea was lame also. I provided it because it was a better alternative a the ballon fight or something along that line that someone else suggested.
Since I had not been here in a while I thought the last story came to a close... Did it not?

Good luck with whatever you decide to do now. And if you take my advice, don't do Harry Potter.
Thewhitetree
Mariner

Postby Thewhitetree » Sat Dec 04, 2004 11:00 pm

Nimrodel_89 wrote:I remember when I use to come home excited to get on here and post in all the threads with the whole gang.:D It was so sad when everyone started leaving and TORC just hasn't been the same without them.:( Well its good to see you again Brighteyes.:D

I know what you mean Nim. :) I was the same way. You can't imagine how much I would love to have the time to do that again. Rping is the best. I had great fun at the WCA's and I ended up reading all of my RPs from this thread back a few months and really felt nostalgic.
I'm afraid my hands are tied untill January though. I know we could drag Am back here, we have Turgon (if he comes out of lurk mode;)), Nim is here, Brighteyes just came back, Lady_Aremin is still around, and I'll be able to post here soon (hopefully). Maybe we can get back to the way it was. Who knows?
I believe DK has left. Right?
Thewhitetree
Mariner

Postby Nimrodel_89 » Sun Dec 05, 2004 7:39 am

DK has had a million problems with his computer since the dawn of time. I believe that he will come back if not only for a short time but we can't really hope for that to much.

I wasn't aware Aremin was still here. I haven't seen her in so long. Turgon will stop being a lurker now that the Council has become active again. I sure hope we can bring the old gang back together.:D

Oh and btw I was the one who suggested the water balloon fight. :x :P
Nimrodel_89
Mariner

Postby Thewhitetree » Sun Dec 05, 2004 11:09 am

I know you suggested the wather balloon fight... But com on Nim, in all you time of RPing that's the best you could come up with? :P :nono: You're becoming lazy. :D
Now a Harry Potter vs. LOTR water balloon fight, that might be something. ;) :D
Thewhitetree
Mariner

Postby turgonrocks! » Sun Dec 05, 2004 8:18 pm

hi twt. now you know HP wasn't a lame idea, i liked it. But I liked the old rp too, yeah that would be neat to have the old gang back together again, those were sometimes we had. Whose left? Me, nim, twt, A, Am?, DK if he gets a new computer but no, it could be enough.
I have to give nim a hand for her parties, ie food fights.
Last edited by turgonrocks! on Thu Dec 09, 2004 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
turgonrocks!
Ranger of the North

Postby Thewhitetree » Wed Dec 08, 2004 10:17 pm

bump :wink:
Thewhitetree
Mariner

Postby Nimrodel_89 » Thu Dec 09, 2004 4:31 pm

TWT: Hey I've never been the one to create ideas.:P I'm more of a freeloader then a creator. :wink: Besides those who have gotten in to different kinds of fights with me know that I can make them interesting. :wink:

turgon: Those were some times we had indeed. I love taking a trip down memory lane every once in a while.:) Ah times have changed so much since then. I was still a goody two shoes back then.:shock: Hard to believe now. I hope we can get the old gang together. That would certainly make up for a crappy year. Actually it would make it a great year.:)

Oh and TWT bumping is considered spamming in certain situations. :wink:
Nimrodel_89
Mariner

Postby Thewhitetree » Thu Dec 09, 2004 11:18 pm

Oh and TWT bumping is considered spamming in certain situations.

3 days had past...
Are you calling me a spammer?! :x :P

Yes they were good times. I hope I can get back into the swing of things with RP and all once January comes... :)
Thewhitetree
Mariner

Postby LMDBrighteyes » Sat Dec 11, 2004 12:53 pm

Sorry I haven't been on in a while...a lot has been going on....

Anyway, after my last post, I came up with an idea, but I didn't have time to post it, and I kept forgetting to post it later on...sorry...but anyway, here it is...please let me know what you think:

There are 3 villages (we can make up the village names later since I can't think of any at the moment). Two of the villages are controlled by men. Kings rule them like a kingdom (the villages are vast). The other village is an Elf village ruled by a king and queen. These villages are torn apart, once joined by alliance until one of the Kings who rules a man village attempted to take over the other man village. This set apart the kingdoms forever. Naturally, the Elves didn't want to get involved, so they backed out and hid in the Grey Forest (known for it's ability to make evil blind once any evil creature enters its trees).

Back and forth the two villages of men battled to keep their land. Then, one day, the strongest war leader of each village disappeared with no warning and no trace of how it happened. The people and the kings of the villages were utterly confused, and the battleing between the two villages ceased. Without these war leaders, the warriors were weak and did not know what to do. Everything became unorganized.

That's when the two kings decided to send out scouts to find the Elves because they needed help. Once the scouts found the Elves, a meeting was called to discuss what happened.

Ok, so basically after this happens, people begin to volunteer to help find the land the Elf of Wisdom has told them about.

I don't know what else should happen, but that could just be a basic idea.
Let me know what you think...it's just an idea.

Kingdom 1: ruled by a king and his men. They were the ones who attempted an attack at their ally, thinking they were weak, but Kingdom 2 proved that they weren't going down without a hard fight...Kingdom 1 is known for its unusually strong warriors...

Kingdom 2: ruled by a king and his men. They defended themselves. Kingdom 2 does not have a lot of strong men, but the kingdom outnumbers Kingdom 1 by having at least 2,000 more men, making them strong in numbers against Kingdom 1. Kingdom 2 had a strong link with the Elves...

King 1: Hard-hearted, strong, won't ever give up, believes that whatever happened was supposed to happen, wants to have as much power as possible

King 2: Soft heart, doesn't like wars, believes that peace is always the answer

I don't know what else to put...

~*Namarie*~
LMDBrighteyes
Shield Bearer

Postby bloomgirl06 » Sat Dec 11, 2004 11:18 pm

I'm so sorry I haven't been here! We were getting new floors in the dining room (where my computer is), so I haven't really had access to a computer. But I'm back now!

Hi Brighteyes! Your RP ideas sounds really good. I would write something, but it's very late right now and I have to go to bed. Shopping tomorrow!

Adieu, mon amis!

~Imby
bloomgirl06
Ranger of the North

Postby turgonrocks! » Sun Dec 12, 2004 5:20 pm

if you ask me, we don't necessarily need more ideas for a rp; just people to become involved with it. Personally it doesn't really matter what we do.
turgonrocks!
Ranger of the North

Postby LMDBrighteyes » Sun Dec 19, 2004 4:34 pm

Ok, well that doesn't tell me much :lol:

Are we going to continue with the old RP or are we going to start a new one. I've already told everyone what I want to do...

I want to post, but I can't because I have no idea what we are going to do...I'm waiting for a direct answer.

~*Namarie*~
*~Brighteyes~*
LMDBrighteyes
Shield Bearer

Postby turgonrocks! » Sun Dec 19, 2004 8:56 pm

well i sure don't know what to do...
turgonrocks!
Ranger of the North

Postby Nimrodel_89 » Fri Dec 24, 2004 4:37 pm

I like your idea Brighteyes. I think it would be good to start a new one so that the newest members can feel like they belong in the RP. Its fair to everyone.:D I think its safe to say that the old RP was pretty much done. People stopped following it and then most the members left. Wasn't DK the king or something?
Nimrodel_89
Mariner

Postby LMDBrighteyes » Sat Dec 25, 2004 9:12 pm

Not sure....I thought TWT was the king, but I don't know. We'll have to hear from them.

Well, if we're going to start a new RP, everyone's going to need to make a bio for their character. I guess I could make mine now...I've got names for the villages as well.

The village ruled by King 1: Wickenshire

The village ruled by King 2: Ramsgate

The village ruled by the Elves: Averwood

And here's my bio for my character in the new RP:

Name: Brighteyes
Height: 5' 11"
Eyes: Silver/Blue
Hair: White/Blonde
Homeland: Averwood
Job/Occupation: Keeper of the Forest (one of ten)
Horse: Black w/ white patch on muzzle, fetlock joints (back ankles basically) are white, 17 hands tall (1 hand=4 in.), Tarha (name)
Weapons: Bow and arrow, sword (Naeth), 4 daggers
Personality: Trusts only those of Ramsgate...usually. Doesn't trust anyone she doesn't know, always follows direct orders exactly, not the most aggressive Elf of Averwood, but one of the most stubborn, does not hesitate to attack anyone who enters the forest unknown, does not make negotiations, likes to work alone

No one has to do theirs exactly like this. This is just how I wanted to do mine. I'm still not sure if we're doing this RP or not, but just in case, here's mine.

I hope the rest of you give me some more feedback on what you want...

~~*Namarie*~~
**~Brighteyes~**
LMDBrighteyes
Shield Bearer

Postby Nimrodel_89 » Sun Dec 26, 2004 10:55 am

I believe I'll do my bio just like yours because I noticed that you didn't put a history of your charactor in it. :wink: I hate trying to figure out a history. :x Can't it just be possible to be born and have a completely boring life after that?:P I like the names of the villages btw.:)

Name: Daeriel
Height: 5' 9"
Eyes: Grey
Hair: Black
Homeland: Averwood
Horse: Celebraun (name) Black but at night his back shines almost like silver.
Weapons: One sword, and axe, and a few hidden daggers.
Personality: She acts very young for her age. She has the tendency to rush into things. She trusts all she meets or so it appears. For though she acts young she has seen many things in her lifetime and knows every trick there is. She has somewhat of a mean attitude twords people except old friends. No one is really sure of her past as she doesn't like to talk about it. She also keeps a dog with her named Vananimire (or Vana for short.)
Nimrodel_89
Mariner

Postby Amrunelen » Sun Dec 26, 2004 11:08 am

Well, Nim has poked me back here again, so here I am. :P Is a new RP starting up in here, I assume? Would anyone be kind enough to fill me in?(or maybe I could just read back a couple of posts since it looks like you were planning things out :P )

Oh, and DK was King in the last RP. TWT was a messenger from somewhere else.

:wink:
Amrunelen
Mariner

Postby Nimrodel_89 » Sun Dec 26, 2004 11:18 am

Well its good to know I finally got you back here Rune.:P And the RP summary is exactly 8 posts up.:P It hasn't started yet and we aren't even sure it that is the one we are going to do or if we are going to continue on with the old one. I'm still voting for this one though. Well I'll spare you the trouble of scrolling up on your computer though and just post it right here:

There are 3 villages (we can make up the village names later since I can't think of any at the moment). Two of the villages are controlled by men. Kings rule them like a kingdom (the villages are vast). The other village is an Elf village ruled by a king and queen. These villages are torn apart, once joined by alliance until one of the Kings who rules a man village attempted to take over the other man village. This set apart the kingdoms forever. Naturally, the Elves didn't want to get involved, so they backed out and hid in the Grey Forest (known for it's ability to make evil blind once any evil creature enters its trees).

Back and forth the two villages of men battled to keep their land. Then, one day, the strongest war leader of each village disappeared with no warning and no trace of how it happened. The people and the kings of the villages were utterly confused, and the battleing between the two villages ceased. Without these war leaders, the warriors were weak and did not know what to do. Everything became unorganized.

That's when the two kings decided to send out scouts to find the Elves because they needed help. Once the scouts found the Elves, a meeting was called to discuss what happened.

Ok, so basically after this happens, people begin to volunteer to help find the land the Elf of Wisdom has told them about.

I don't know what else should happen, but that could just be a basic idea.
Let me know what you think...it's just an idea.

Kingdom 1: ruled by a king and his men. They were the ones who attempted an attack at their ally, thinking they were weak, but Kingdom 2 proved that they weren't going down without a hard fight...Kingdom 1 is known for its unusually strong warriors...

Kingdom 2: ruled by a king and his men. They defended themselves. Kingdom 2 does not have a lot of strong men, but the kingdom outnumbers Kingdom 1 by having at least 2,000 more men, making them strong in numbers against Kingdom 1. Kingdom 2 had a strong link with the Elves...

King 1: Hard-hearted, strong, won't ever give up, believes that whatever happened was supposed to happen, wants to have as much power as possible

King 2: Soft heart, doesn't like wars, believes that peace is always the answer

And we just recently came up with the names of the kingdom:

The village ruled by King 1: Wickenshire

The village ruled by King 2: Ramsgate

The village ruled by the Elves: Averwood

So there you go. Now join in on the RPing.:P
Nimrodel_89
Mariner

Postby LMDBrighteyes » Sun Dec 26, 2004 2:04 pm

Well I'm happy to see people are coming around!! :)

It sounds like to me that we're dropping the old RP ( :cry: ) Oh well...

Well, I hope others are making up their mind on what they want to do...hope to hear from everyone soon!

**Namarie**
~~Brighteyes~~
LMDBrighteyes
Shield Bearer

Postby Nimrodel_89 » Sun Dec 26, 2004 3:21 pm

Yes its good to see people coming back here.:D Few even though they are. :wink: :P

Don't be sad about the RP Brighteyes. :( Old memebers who once were great and came often disappear completely and threads that once took an hour just to catch up on are pushed to the back of the board and old RPs that once were so great wither away. Its sad but that is the way of TORC life. Like the circle of life it is. People hate it and it sucks really really bad but it is something that has to happen to make room for more life...... Now I know this really good inn that you can drown your sorrows in if you want. :wink: :P
Nimrodel_89
Mariner

PreviousNext

Return to Alliances and Guilds: The Peoples of Middle-earth