The Five Elements Guild

The varied peoples of Middle-earth at times found unity in their pursuits, and all too often experienced deep rifts. Engage in lively conversations as we banter about the differences between the Alliances, and recruit for our People as well. Remember, keep it friendly.

Postby Molpadia* » Tue Jan 21, 2003 12:58 am

Molpadia bowed her head and did as her Queen commanded, flashing a smug smile at the council Molpadia followed her Queen untill they were once again in the Queens chamber...<BR><BR>Tyg turned and smiled at Molpadia's silence...<BR>" Your surprised" Tyg said taking a seat and offering one to Molpadia..<BR>" I am my Queen, the title of Lady i am more then gratefull for, but to give me an entire city..." Molpadia sat her mind reeling...<BR>" You more then deserve it" Tyg said with a raised eyebrow...<BR>" Perhaps, but shouldnt the city be in controll of someone else, perhaps a member of your council" Molopadia stood and her voice changed, became slightly afraid...<BR>" You challenge my decision" Tyg asked also standing...<BR>" Never my Queen," Molpadia dropped to one knee...<BR>" Well then..." Tyg said turning back to the window...<BR>Molpadia stood and began to walk to the door...
Molpadia*
Shield Bearer

Postby *~Ringspell~* » Tue Jan 21, 2003 8:57 pm

Shay was tired and hungry and not in the best mood. Fal walked beside her but stayed silent, not wanting to provoke a outburst. They had been walking for ever and the white-haired girl wanted to just turn Wind and soar. But the Wind said that she needed to keep with the group and not waste her strength. <BR><BR>Then suddenly they were surrounded by Highwaymen. <BR><BR>“No, my friends.” Shay said her voice dripping with poison. “You’ve messed with the wrong group.” <BR><BR> A sudden wind soared around them, whipping their hair. Shay, standing in the middle with her arms up, took hold of the air in the lungs of the bandits and wrenched it out. One by one the bandits fell to the ground gasping and soon everyone of them were dead. <BR><BR>The wind stopped just as soon as it had started and everyone looked at Shay amazed. The tall girl put down her arms and promptly fell, unconscious. Fal leapt to her lifting her up in his arms. <BR><BR>“You little fool.” he whispered softly. <BR><BR>“Is she alright?” Gal asked.<BR><BR>“She’s fine. She just used to much power. Lost her temper. She should be up in a couple hours, but she’ll have a huge headache. Let keep going. I’ll just carry her.”
*~Ringspell~*
Shield Bearer

Postby ElfAngel » Wed Jan 22, 2003 2:11 am

Lai watched the battle of the elements with the highway robbers from a safe distance, next to A'shkaa and Vengence. She sensed that the elements were confident of their powers...<BR>"Confident enough to happily 'battle' a group of highway robbers anyway" she muttered disdainfully. A'shkaa raised an eyebrow.<BR>"Watch" Lai replied to the mute interrogation scornfully. Her hands itched to join the fray, but she knew that she couldn't. And if she did, she would not have known who's side to take. The elementals were to be saved, but her natural instict was to join the robbers.<BR>"Some power" Hate sneered, watching Wind faint.<BR>"Have we permission to fight the guardians yet?"<BR>"We have received some information - but not enough for a battle."<BR>"Well?"<BR>"One guardian - that we know of - is mortal. The guardian on the Earth element. We know for a fact that fire is immortal... We haven't yet received information on the other two."<BR>"Can we attack the earth guardian then?"<BR>"We can weaken him..." The three evils smiled evilly and smugly at each other before separating. A'shkaa and Vengence went round one side, Lai on the other. They would surround the elements - as best as possible.
ElfAngel
Ranger of the North

Postby moonfaerie-galena » Thu Jan 23, 2003 4:52 am

Gal was quick to jump on her feet, arrow prepared in her bow<BR>In matter of seconds Sal was quick to transform into a great eagle soaring high above, this was a matter of humans… his magickal strength wasn`t necccessary <BR>If things went the wrong way he will be swift to aid his elemental; but for now he thought more sense in checking how far from the Kingdom they were…the high pillars of the enchanted Land were already visible….<BR><BR>With a quick, barely noticable movement Gal caused the dark green hood to fall…<BR>Her hair now had a silvery hue<BR>«Shall we play?» she asked with a cold smirk… the closeness of the Moon Kingdom gave her a strange sort of courage… it felt good to forget all other worries and just concentrate on the man standing in the reach of the sharp point of her long arrow…<BR><BR><BR>both Shay and Willow showed eagerness to fight, their eyes burning with a secret fire…<BR>Shay still more eager than Willow, or the other elements…<BR><BR><BR><i>Even in this uneven fight with mortal men, the unity of elements was beginning to show in measure much greater than it was just few hours ago.</i><BR><BR>Sal was now following the company from above, soaring the sky as a great eagle...<BR>all of a sudden he gave out a long cry, piercing but still musical and enchanting...<BR>the Elements, even Gal, didn`t know what to think of it...but Draco and Fal heard his message perfectly...<BR><BR>"The Evils are closer than usual" whisered Draco<BR><BR>Gal unsheated two long, elvish knives...<BR><i>to the Moon Kingdom was now less than a days walk</i>
moonfaerie-galena
Rider of the Mark

Postby sunraven » Thu Jan 23, 2003 4:04 pm

Am I interupting? Can I join? It's Ok if I can't. I just thought it would be cool if I could.<BR>-Sunraven
sunraven
Shield Bearer

Postby *~Ringspell~* » Thu Jan 23, 2003 4:39 pm

Yay! Just go to the OCC thread.<BR><BR>-Marie
*~Ringspell~*
Shield Bearer

Postby ElfAngel » Sat Feb 01, 2003 11:28 am

Hate cursed silently as she saw the Earth guardian soar up into the air - a perfect position of safety, observance and attack. She did not understand the message of his song, but her sharp ears caught the whisper of Draco. Lai knew the elements knew that she was close.<BR>Focusing all her mind on calling her eagle, Artanis, Hate halted and closed her eyes. Within minutes of mentally searching, she saw his form silhouetted against the moon. Without warning, the fearsome bird of prey had attacked Sal. The battle had begun - up in the air.<BR>There was nothing the elements could do. Their guardians could, perhaps, have saved Sal, but they were all too occupied and some were too horrified to move. It was the first move Tyg's servants had made against the elements and their skill was legendary. Lai's smug voice full of hate filled the clearing in which the elements were standing, the voice of the Earth guardian becoming ever fainter;<BR>"The Moon realm may be less than a day's ride away, but the servants of the dark Queen are ever watchful."<BR>The voice was all the more creepy to the elements for not being able to see where it came from. The air they were breathing stifled them, scaring them all the more. Vengence, Insanity and Hate waited to see what they would do.<BR>Out of the silence came a thud as the body of Galena's guardian fell to the ground, near death.
ElfAngel
Ranger of the North

Postby moonfaerie-galena » Sat Feb 01, 2003 2:41 pm

Sal was terrified with schock, he could see the evils closing in on the elementals below, he expected nothing of an attack from the air…<BR><BR>Gal gasped, and fell to the ground short of breath, athough she couldn`t see what was going on high in the heavens above she could feel Sal`s pain, terror and scock…<BR>Willow ran to her… «What is it»<BR><BR>«Sal…» Gal whispererd, «it was a decoy, they weren`t after us»<BR>she had to stop, the pain was now unbearable «they will kill him, and I can`t help him»<BR><BR>far from the ground Sal was doing the best he could to fight the deamon of… he began to change qucikly, too quick for the eye to follow…<BR>from sparrow to canary, to owl, to a hawk, even a swan in its full glory…<BR><BR>but not even the sheer amazment at this ability could not make the demonic bird to release its prey…<BR>both Fal and Draco soared up in the air, once they too realized that the evils really would not attack at this point<BR>but, they were too late…<BR>they reached Sal`s body just in time to soften its fall for a bit<BR><BR>Gal placed both her hands on Sal`s body…her face now wet with green tears, her hair poisonously black… «LAAAAAAIIII» she screamed, her breath as cold as ice…<BR><BR>Sal was not yet dead, but he soon would be, and Gal knew it…<BR>Gal was now back to her old self, her elven hair braided neatly in her hood… she gently took up Sal into her arms and continued with the march…<BR>«come on!!! We already wasted too much time» <BR>«yeah, we realy should get going!» said Faela turning gently towards the others…<BR><BR>«You will pay for this Lai» Gal whispered grining her teeth…
moonfaerie-galena
Rider of the Mark

Postby Katren » Sat Feb 01, 2003 7:44 pm

<i>A'shkaa could do nothing but wait, her eyes ablaze, fury coursing her veins. She watched intently as the guardian fell from the sky, his form blurring and changing constantly before reaching the ground below. They rushed to the dying guardian, the girl showing a sudden intensity of her power as she screamed out her hate, anger and frustration.<BR><BR>Vengeance started to move forward but A'shkaa held onto her arm</i><BR><BR>What are you doing? Stay back, they'll see you. <BR><BR><i>Vengeance stared at her shrewdly</i> They're going to get away, we might as well take them now!<BR><BR>No. <i>Lai suddenly said.</i> We have to keep an eye out first, that Earth element showed a sudden burst of power just then, and as much as their powers are nothing to us, we have to take them alive. Her guardian will die very soon, we'll follow them for a bit first. <BR><BR>But they're going to get to the Moon realm! <i>Vengeance insisted.</i><BR><BR>Then we will strike before that happens, <i>A'shkaa said coldly. </i>Their powers will increase as they get closer, but they are no match for us, remember that.<BR>Your patience wears thin apprentice, as does mine, but you must be patient when the situation requires it. <BR><BR>They're moving, <i>Lai said shortly and got up slowly, following the Elements. A'shkaa suppressed her desire to just jump down and slaughter them all, her hand clenched tightly as she moved. As much as she kept a cold expression to her apprentice, she was raging within.</i><BR><BR>All this time <i>she muttered to herself</i> this better be worth it to keep these elements alive. <BR><i>She shrugged off the image of the Earth element, Gal, as she screamed out Lai's name and checked that Vengeance was following as she got onto Skarthak and followed the Elements at a canter.</i>
Katren
Ranger of the North

Postby Laivine*Arwen*Vanya*Silme » Sun Feb 02, 2003 4:36 am

"That won't be too difficult," Sil joined in. "Especially if Morr's going to be staying with us for a while."<BR>"Here you are, my ladies" said Koh as he motioned towards a low barracks building.<BR>"Delduath?" called Sky. He came out, slightly unhappy, but smiled embarassedly upon seeing Sky and bowed. Sil sent Sky a cheeky and teasing smile - which she returned - and addressed all gathered; that is, Koh, Delduath, Sky, Morramba and herself of course.<BR>"Why don't we go for a ride?"<BR>"Oh, but -" started Sky.<BR>"Yes, I know you've already been hunting," interupped Sil sweetly, "but I could do with a guided tour." Saying these last words she stared pointedly at Koh, who started stammering<BR>"Oh, but, I couldn't, my post -"<BR>"Do you think Tyg would mind, Sky?" Sil asked her friend concernedly. "I wouldn't want to do anything to displease her..."<BR>"I don't think she would, but we had better ask first."
Laivine*Arwen*Vanya*Silme
Shield Bearer

Postby ElfAngel » Sun Feb 02, 2003 5:12 am

"It will be worth it," Lai replied eventually. "The Queen does nothing without a reason, and when I spoke to her about following the elements she seemed to have a reason for not killing them. I think she is waiting for something."<BR>They rode for a while in silence, Lai thinking about Galena. She wasn't scared - her and the Earth element had long history. But she was intruiged. Slowly, Hate was killing off all those the elemental loved most one by one, until Galena was alone in the world. She had no idea why it was the earth element in particular, it was just that Galena was the one who had always shown weakness in love.<BR>"We are nearing the Moon Kingdom" said Vengence suddenly, breaking the tension and silence. All three halted. The elements could be seen now gallopping desperately towards its shelter and sanctuary.<BR>"We must contact Tyg," replied Hate calmly. "Even in the Moon Kingdom, they are no match for the dark army."
ElfAngel
Ranger of the North

Postby skyfiery » Sun Feb 02, 2003 5:30 am

Sky thought, and then spoke again. "I'll run off to ask Tyg about it. Wait for me here at the stables." She nodded to Delduath and took off at a jog to Tygarya's section of the castle, and spent some time searching for the queen.<BR><BR>She finally saw Tyg with another lady, and stopped. The other looked familiar, and Sky finally remembered that she was Molpadia. She nodded and smiled to the other as she approached. "Tyg, Sil, Morr and I wish to take Koh and Delduath riding." She couldn't help grinning. "Sil's idea. Is it all right?"<BR><BR>Sky
skyfiery
Mariner

Postby Tygarya » Mon Feb 03, 2003 12:56 am

<i>Tyg turned from the wondow and smiled at Sky</i><BR>Of course dear, your in safe hands with Koh and Delduath, just don't be gone all day, make it a couple of hours if you like and take some lunch, it is a glorious day.<BR><i>Tyg watched Sky leave, with almost a skip in her step, then turned back to Molpadia</i><BR>Well, Lady Molpadia, you have a lot to do in preparing to take over a city, perhaps you should go and prepare for your journey back...<BR><i>Just then Tyg felt the call from her necklace and grabbed it eagerly, it was the one she had been waiting for</i><BR>Shimen, finally, whats happening?<BR>I had a bit of trouble with the trolls, seems something is stirring them up, they seem to be packing together, not like them at all, to cross family lines like that.<BR>Hmmmm, very interesting, i shall have to look into that, it may be a sign, what else, have you found the stone?<BR>Not yet my Queen, but I have found the village you spoke of, your right they are very strange, they still worship fire. I have been studying them, staying hidden, i think they may be cannibals so I want to be sure before I waltz in there.<BR>Waltz? You? <i>Tyg laughs</i><BR>You know what I mean, anyway I'll be intouch again when I know more<BR><i>The link lost Tyg turns her attention back to Molpadia</i><BR>When you leave dearest, do something for me?<BR>Yes, my Queen anything <BR><i>Tyg smiles at that and continues</i><BR>Take some soldiers with you and stop by the goblins that live in the caves high in the mountain passes<BR>But, my Queen...<BR>You said you would do anything Molpadia, don't disappoint me now.<BR><i>Molpadia lowers her head</i><BR>You are to go to see the Goblin leader, he is loyal to me, his name in my tongue is Kapul-hai, he will respect the treaty between us so do not fear. I wish you to tell him to seek out the trolls and find out what is causing them to herd together.<BR>The trolls? Herd together, thats unheard of?<BR>Yes, I know, something is starting to happen, and I want to make sure its on my side that these things are happening for.<BR><i>Molpadia sensing the gravity of the situation and the responsibility placed on her, draws herself up to her full height and proudly agrees, then turns and leaves the room to prepare for the journey</i><BR><BR><i>Tyg once alone, places her hand upon her necklace and searches out with her power to her beloved</i><BR>Baphomet, dearest, it has been so long<BR>Yes, my love it has, and I'm bored of waiting here, shall I return to Thoror?<BR>Nay, dearest, alas I must send you away even further, it is time to start massing the army again, go north west towards the Moon People, stage 50 miles away.<BR><i>Baphomet was glad at the news of action</i><BR>At once my love.<BR><i>Tyg then turned her senses to finding Lai and A'shkaa. Lai replies</i><BR>My Queen, i have been trying to reach you, you have managed to find out that the Guardians of the Elementals are mortal as is the Elementals themselves.<BR>Yes, I know <i>Tyg replies</i> Now, it is time to bring one to me.<BR><BR>
Tygarya
Ringbearer

Postby skyfiery » Mon Feb 03, 2003 1:29 am

Sky nodded and left, jogging back to the stables to see that her steed Morian had already been saddled. She laughed lightly. "You knew that Tyg would let us go," she accused Morr. "But she says only for a few hours."<BR><BR>Sil nodded. "It's enough. Let's go."<BR><BR>Sky grinned at them, winked at Delduath, and swung herself into her saddle, petting Morian on the neck. As they took off, her thoughts flashed briefly to Molpadia and she wondered why the lady would be with Tyg. But she let the thought pass.<BR><BR>Sky
skyfiery
Mariner

Postby Molpadia* » Tue Feb 04, 2003 2:54 pm

Molpadia almost ran back to her large Manor home that she owned. Out side it was her horse and two of her guards.<BR>" You!" She yelled as she came closer, one stepped forward and bowed his head.<BR>" Can the formalities, call the others together, they are to be here in less then ten minutes" She said bursting through her doors and packing things for the trip.<BR>" Yes,My lady" he called from out side.<BR>She heard him run off.<BR>Seven minutes later, Ten of her ellite guards stood ready.<BR>Molpadia Mounted her horse and they marched out of the west gate.<BR>Molpadia would not fail her Queen, she turned her horse and headed for the mountains, her men walking proudly behind.
Molpadia*
Shield Bearer

Postby moonfaerie-galena » Wed Feb 05, 2003 1:19 am

The sun was dawning yet again, to offer light of life to the glorious wood the elements were now passing…<BR>Elementals grew weary for they travelled all night, all except Galena perhaps <BR>Sal passed to the sacred havens somewhere in the night but she was still clutching on to his body tightly…<BR>Gal found a new sort of strength within her, her love for the people Lai killed was now stronger than ever…they all died to protect her, and she swore an oath of life, Gal won`t let their deaths be in vain, she will came out of this battle victorious…<BR><BR><i>she was just slowly realizing that she should, in some perverse, twisted world, really thank Lai for she finaly gave her a reason to fight</i><BR><BR>«we`ll be in the Moon Kingdom by night fall» said Draco, to try and encourage the elements…<BR>soon they noticed a league of 10 men on noble white horses coming towards them. All of them were tall and noble looking, hair as of silver, eye as bright as stars, and the sign of the crescent moon present at their brow…<BR>As they approached the elements they immediatelly surounded them so the elements were in the center…<BR>«I am Tingolain, we have come to lead you throught the secret doors!» spoke the leader of the group to no one in particualr…<BR>His eyes fell upon Galena, «your loss is great now, and yet many more will fall close to you» the words formed in Gal` s mind and she knew that they were those of Tingolian….<BR>«and they shall all be avenged» Gal responded<BR>«be watchfull ,Galena, a mysterious streak is forming in you» was all Tingolian responded….<BR><BR>Gal started to remember once more how it felt to love, she was deep in memories…when a sudden gush of emotions smote her, and immediately she felt unity, with Spirit… who was falling in love<BR>Gal smiled to herself, «Tyg might have raised spirit to be evil, but she can`t stop her from feeling love. Spirit is slowly turning, although neither Tyg nor she are aware of it yet.» <BR><BR>Gal didn`t want to disturb the elements, there will be time to talk once they get to the Kingdom.<BR>
moonfaerie-galena
Rider of the Mark

Postby Esgalgondwen » Wed Feb 05, 2003 3:30 pm

Faela held Zelia tight and didnt drop her guard even when the riders proclaimed they would escort them the rest way.<BR>Draco stood close to Faela and kept sending her side ways looks.<BR>Faela didnt like the way Gal dropped her head, or willow kept looking at her.It was as if they heard something Faela didnt... or couldnt.<BR><BR>The Kingdom walls loomed ahead and Zelia cheered.<BR>Faela smiled, but in truth, she didnt like this, they wre in open terrain and the Evils could see them clearly.<BR><BR>" im just paranoid" Faela muttered to herself....
Esgalgondwen
Rider of the Mark

Postby Molpadia* » Wed Feb 12, 2003 8:19 pm

Molapdia rode hard to the mountains, keeping her horse in a trot for the first two days of travel.<BR>Her men showed no sign of stopping and argued with her when she orderd camp to be set up, the second night.<BR>" Do it now or face a very angry Deathsong!" She orderd her captain.<BR>" yes my lady" He bowed and jogged of barking orders.<BR><BR>Molpadia breathed deeply and watched as her men set up her small tent then began on there own.<BR>" I had to come all this way for some peace and quite" She muttered to herself as she through open the tent flap and stormed in.<BR>" at dawn we break camp and keep walking till we see the goblin leader" she said to herself, studying a map she had brought with her.<BR>" and anything that gets in my way, dies very, very slowly..." she hissed to the empty tent...
Molpadia*
Shield Bearer

Postby Tygarya » Sat Feb 22, 2003 1:45 am

<i>In the dead of night a shadowy figure makes its way silently through the castle, no one stirs as the shadow slips through the entrance and out into the cool night air. The figure makes its way unnoticed by the guards to the gate where it slips through the side gate and out into the city. It takes a quick look around then shimmers tranforming from a small black cat to a large panther. The panther swings its head looking around, then bounding off into a run it heads for the west gate of the city. <BR><BR>Once out of the city the panther halts as it finally feels the pine needles of the forest floor under its feet. It shimmers again and transforms into a human figure, Tyg, cloaked in a heavy black hooded cloak. The figure moves off down a nondescript path, still having the night vision of the cat. After only a few minutes Tyg feels the presense of others watching from the trees. She continues down the ancient path, walking for another 30 minutes deep into the forest. She finally comes upon the place she seeks. A small clearing, paved with ancient cobbles and set into the middle of the circular clearing is a huge stone slab set on two others, like an alter. Behind it is a seat, also made of stone, intricately carved with strange symbols which seem to glow in the light of the full moon. In the seat, sits an old man, wearing a black robe. He stands as Tyg approaches, leaning heavily on his staff. He smiles as Tyg takes his hand, and eases him back down into his throne. Suddenly several other black robed people appear out of the forest and encircle the clearing, filling it with light from many torches now lit</i><BR>Sharku, it has been so long, what brings you out of the forest's dark heart?<BR>What brings you to seek me out Tygarya? For indeed something worries you, why else would you seek me and my necromancers?<BR><i>Tyg smiles at the comment, knowing this old man like a father, she knows she will never get a straight answer out of him</i><BR>I believe you know what worries me Sharku.<BR>Aye, that i do, but the answers you seek I cannot help with, you have already sent ones to seek those answers, I'm sure your questions will be answered soon enough.<BR>Not soon enough for me, Sharku, if you know anything, tell me.<BR><i>Sharku shakes his head slowly, an amused expression on his face</i><BR>Patience was never your strong point Tygarya, but alas, patience is what you must have, but let me tell you this, the answers you seek will be answered by the end of the season of the snow.<BR>Winter? That long? I can't wait till the end of winter! I feel strange things happening now, powers emerging, my power stirring within me like a hive of bees....<BR><i>Sharku raises his hand for Tyg to stop</i><BR>Dear daughter of the dark, I too feel these stirrings, but embrace them, it is your power growing stronger, in preperation of the time.<BR>Come now, the dawn is nearly here, let us prepare for the ritual, then we will talk more.
Tygarya
Ringbearer

Postby Laivine*Arwen*Vanya*Silme » Wed Feb 26, 2003 6:19 am

Sil smiled at Sky's enthusiasm and gracefully mounted Adela. The five of them rode out by the walls in two lines - Sky, Morr and Delduath in front and Sil and Koh behind. The young girl was trying her hardest to make friends with the guard, and meanwhile was finding his conversation interesting... If only because he could tell her much of the movements of war.<BR>"So all the Keys of evil are out of the castle?"<BR>"Yes - all sent on different missions, although I believe that Insanity and Hate are working together."<BR>"I would dearly love to be an apprentice - but General Morheru is against it."<BR>"He only is doing what he thinks is best. He wants to protect you, and it may seem different to you, but he does truely care."<BR>"Then he should show it." Sil's voice had again grown cold, but she looked around out of her narrowed eyes in interest. They had reached the outskirts of what looked like an army camp. Approaching them were two men of apparantly high bearing and fairly recognisable - although Silme could still not make out who they were. Her questions were answered though when the one walked directly up to Koh and started to speak.<BR>"Well my son, why have you left the Queen's palace?" Koh stammered, slightly embarrassed.<BR>Silme rode forward, back straight and head held high, her eyes blocks of ice - made even colder by the icy smile on her lips.<BR>"Her majesty gave us permission. He and Delduath-" She motioned to the group in front of them "are protecting us." She shot a death-willing stare at the other general, who she had recognised as her father, adding "Evidently there are people who think that we are too weak alone - although one of us be an apprentice, another taught by the Queen herself and the last hold powers through blood."<BR>"I hope, Silme," Replied General Morheru just as icily, "that you have not been causing trouble in the Queen's court."<BR>Silme did not reply.
Shield Bearer

Postby Molpadia* » Thu Feb 27, 2003 7:27 pm

The darkness of the high mountains was more then welcome to Molpadia, her men lite torchers of fire so they could see there way, but perfect night vision of the tiger ran through Molpadia's veins, she didnt need the torches.<BR><BR>" My lady, what if the goblins attack, they may be loyal to the Queen...but" <BR>" I'll not hear another word captain, our Queens banner flies high, they will know who sent us, and as long as we do not provoc them,they will not attack." Molpadia growled at her captain, he was a good soldier, but increasingly annoying.<BR><BR>" I have heard tales Lady Deathsong, horrible tales of what these creatures can do to a man"<BR>" If you dont shut up, you will see what horrible things i can do to a man!" Molpadia snapped, the strips on her face flushing dark blue with her increasing rage.<BR>The captain stammerd then fell silent... Molpadia halted her men and sniffed the cool mountain air...<BR>" Keep your weapons in there scabbaths, we're about to be ambushed" Molpadia said calmly and quietly. <BR>The men looked around franticly, trying to see shapes in the dark...<BR>Molpadia spotted them first, as the first wave of goblins lept out and surrounded them...
Molpadia*
Shield Bearer

Postby Laivine*Arwen*Vanya*Silme » Sat Mar 01, 2003 1:29 pm

Silme returned from her outing in a sour mood. Sky and Morr were chatting gaily next to her - they had left the guards at the barracks.<BR>"Are you coming, Sil?" Sky asked, as she saw Sil was taking a different direction to the others upon re-entering the castle.<BR>Sil shook her head. "No. I will join you soon." and without waiting for a reply she disappeared off down the corridor.<BR>Sil was inwardly fuming. She desperately longed to be apprenticed - if only to anger her father - but that wasn't the only reason. Within minutes, she had arrived at Tygarya's castle and she knocked on the door.<BR>"Come in." Called a calm voice from inside. Silme entered and curtseyed low as her Queen turned to face her.<BR>"Silme. You are unhappy."<BR>"Nay, my Queen." Replied Sil, rising. "I am not unhappy, I just wish to play a more productive part in this battle."<BR>"And yet you know your father does not wish it."<BR>"All the more reason do I desire it." Tygarya smiled at this.<BR>"Do you wish to leave your friends?" This made Silme stop to think, for the first time since seeing the general. Did she really want to leave Sky... and Morr... ... and Koh. It came as an afterthought, and she blushed at it - before silently reproaching herself just seconds later.<BR>"Would I never see them again?" She asked.<BR>"Perhaps. But not often."<BR>"Yet I beg you, my Queen. I no longer desire to stay here - please, may I not be apprenticed?"
Shield Bearer

Postby Molpadia* » Sat Mar 01, 2003 6:03 pm

Nashing teeth and snarling voices filled the forest as the Goblins surrounded them, growling and cursing in there own foul tonuge.<BR>" Ok, one at a time please!" Molpadia raised a hand and the whole scene froze... Molpadia was the only one moving.<BR>" If i had to put up with any more of that was i was gonna kill something." Molpadia said putting a hand to her forhead.<BR>" ok, know" Molpadia unfroze one of the goblins that looked like he might be incharge.<BR>" what have you done?" he asked his voice gravle.<BR>"i couldn't even hear myself think" Molpadia said exasperated.<BR>The goblin looked around at Molpadia's frozen men then his bright yellow eyes cought sight of the now motionless banner...<BR>" The dark Queen as sent you?" he asked taking a tentative step towards Molpadia.<BR>" Yes, my Queen Tygarya has an invoice to your leader, i'am to deliver it, personally" Molpadia put emphasis on the last word.<BR>" we will escort you to our great King and i'll send a runner ahead to tell him of your buisness, i must know your name" He said gruffly.<BR>" You may call me the Deathsong, that should be enough for now" Molpadia said her eyes growing dark, The goblin bowed his head and Molpadia unfroze the rest of the party.... the goblins surrounded there leader and he told them what was going on, then a runner was sent off... Molpadia's men however, stayed close there Mistress, they were wary of the goblins and the goblins were just as wary of them.. the goblins led the way...
Molpadia*
Shield Bearer

Postby Esgalgondwen » Sat Mar 01, 2003 10:22 pm

They made it inside the high walls of the castle by nightfall... it shone with etheral grace and beauty... the walls looked white, but shone with brightness...<BR>All of them gazed in wonderment at what they saw... all but Faela who pulled back through the high strong gates.<BR>" What is it" Draco asked seeing her hesitate...<BR>" I cant go in there" Faela whisperd clutching to Zelia.<BR>" Why not, look these people want to help us, they can teach you the full extent of your powers, come my sweet, nothing can go wrong"<BR>Draco held out his hand, expecting Faela to take it in her own...<BR>" You dont understand, i cant..." Faela backed still further.<BR>" Faela, come on," Shay said while the others waited...<BR>" No..." Faela whispered, terror creeping into her voice...<BR>Taking several more steps Faela sensed someone behind her.. turning on her heel Faela saw three Dark shapes rideing hard towards her...
Esgalgondwen
Rider of the Mark

Postby ElfAngel » Sun Mar 02, 2003 2:55 am

Laivine headed straight for the guardian, preventing him from helping or seeing what was going on while Insanity and Vengence went for the fire element. Within five minutes, they were under the cover of the trees, with only one person having the slightest idea what had happened. However, that thought still made Hate feel uncomfortable. The element and the Amazon were gagged and their weapons taken from them.<BR>"Do we have her ring?" Asked Lai, nodding to Es as she did so.<BR>"It's here somewhere."<BR>"Good. Then we'll bring them back."<BR>"But what about the elements?"<BR>"The dark army is moving - they will surround the Moon Kingdom soon enough. Besides, there is one in there who has knowledge of what we have done. We must move as quickly as possible to put space between him and us."<BR>"How are they going to travel?"<BR>Hate smiled evilly, however natural it seemed to Insanity and Vengence.<BR>"Artanis will take them." As she spoke, a large eagle like bird flew towards them, landing in a nearby clearing. The three evils dragged the prisoners towards it and tied them together on his back.<BR>"Artanis," instructed Lai, "You will follow us from the air, taking care not to loose your burden."<BR>All four set off.<BR>***<BR>It was a long ride, but they stopped little. Every 6 hours or so they would stop at the nearest inn, give their prisoners something to eat and drink, rest their steeds while taking a morsel themselves, then start riding again. Throughout the journey, A'shkaa and Vengence noticed their companion was slightly nervous and preoccupied.<BR>"Lai - what ailes you?"<BR>"I worry that we left someone in the Moon Kingdom knowing our action."<BR>"What would you have us do? How many of us have the skill of forgetting?"<BR>"None here. We need vampires for that job."<BR>"Then we have done our best. Look - the Queen's castle is in sight. We are but a few hours ride away."<BR>"Then let us ride - quickly!" And so they urged their steeds on, arriving at Tygarya's gates upon the eve of the fifth day.<BR>***<BR>All three riders dismounted and stablehands led away their horses. Artanis, relieved of his burden, took to the air.<BR>A'shkaa and Lai led the way to the main hall, informing a guard on their way of their arrival and begging audience with the Queen, each holding either the element or the Amazon, while Vengence carried their weapons.
ElfAngel
Ranger of the North

Postby Tygarya » Sun Mar 02, 2003 11:37 pm

<i>After the ritual was complete Tyg and Sharku sat in deep conversation. They discussed many things but the most important was the revelation of the trolls herding together. It signified major changes shifting in powers that create the earth, and Sharku announced that the time for things to turn was very near, but in terms of people who have lived for thousands of years, near could be months, years or decades, it all seemed the same to them.<BR><BR>After a while Tyg got up and stretched her muscles, she smiled at Sharku and kissed his hand, promising to return when she had more news. She turned then and changing back into the form of a panther made her way back to the castle, returning once again unnoticed.<BR><BR>She made her way back to her central tower and climbed the stairs to the fifth floor, the very top of the tower, it opened out as a large open space to the sky, where an alter sat in the middle. She sat, crossed legged on the alter, her eyes closed as she meditated, clearing her thoughts. Suddenly she felt the strings of her magic surrounding her tower twinge as someone crossed them. She concentrated her power to its source and found the young girl Sil, making her way, with a servant towards the second floor of Tyg's tower, where she held most of her audiences. Tyg got up and wandered down to meet them.<BR><BR>Once there, Tyg spoke to Sil, she probed the girl, sensing power, but untrained and unskilled. She could have possibilities, Tyg thought. Perhaps she had best look into talking to Sil's father like the girl wished. Did the girl realise though just how many years she would be called to study? How her friends would grow old and die while she learnt to manage time and stayed young. Perhaps she was too young yet, indeed like her father says, but still, she had the power in her, and Tyg would have need for it soon. She told Sil that she would think it over, leaving the girl to pout in disappointment. Tyg smiled at that, thinking perhaps the girl would be interesting to watch as she tried to prove herself worthy. <BR><BR>As Tyg dismisses the girl she gets a message through from Lai, they had captured Fire. Excellent, Tyg thought, as she pushed her thoughts out to them, she felt them return to the castle and Tyg swept out of the tower and towards the entrance hall to greet them.</i><BR><BR>My dears, you have out done yourselves<BR><i>Tyg says to Lai and A'sh, as she waits on her throne, as they bring Fire in to stand before her. Tyg looks at her curiously, Fire's face defiant, but Tyg cold sense the fear and anticipation coming from the girl. Tyg closes her eyes a moment enjoying the sensation, then when she opens them again, she looks over at Lai</i><BR>Place her in the guest quarters of your tower Lai, you and A'sh, along with her apprentice will be responsible for making our guest here as comfortable as possible.<BR><i>Tyg smiles to herself as she sees the confusion show on everyones faces, especially Fire's. Lai and A'sh open their mouths to object but both think better of it when Tyg turns her gaze on them. Tyg looks back to Fire</i><BR>What is your name dear?<BR><i>Silence, as Fire sticks her chin in the air. Tyg laughs, causing Fire to feel unsure about her predicament she had thought to be thrown in the dungeon and tortured, but this woman was treating her like a welcome guest</i><BR>Now dear, thats no way to treat your host, I'll ask you once more, what is your name?<BR><i>The authority in Tyg's voice was compelling and Fire stammered her name out before she had even realised she had answered</i><BR>Faela<BR>Much better, Faela, now Lai will show you to your room, you must be hungry, I'll have some food sent.<BR><i>As Lai takes Faela from the hall A'sh looks at Tyg waiting for an explaination. Tyg stands and goes to leave the room, then turns towards A'sh</i><BR>Get some food from the kitchen for our guest, and make sure its good stuff, perhaps some wine too, and let her know I'll be along to see that she is comfortable later<BR><i>With a smirk Tyg makes her way back to her tower</i>
Tygarya
Ringbearer

Postby Molpadia* » Mon Mar 03, 2003 12:08 am

The mountain roads where cold and harsh, Molpadaia left her horse at the foot of the mountains with nine of her men, her captain accompanied her apparently for safety reasons, although all of Molpadia's men new full well that nothing could get the drop on there mistress....<BR>Following the nimble footed Goblins, up the slope and into there caverns was easy work for molpadia, not so much for her captain who didnt have the advantage of being able to see in the dark...<BR>When they reached the cave enterance Molpadia left her captain there saying that it would be wiser if he was outside, then if she called for help he could quickly summon the others.<BR><BR>The goblins lead molpadia deep into there mountain home... the walls of stone where new to molpadia, she was use to smooth castle walls, not hacked out rock.<BR><BR>" Our King is this way" The head Goblin said to her after a half an hour of walking...<BR>" Goody" Molpadia said licking her lips and running her tongue across her sharp predator like teeth...
Molpadia*
Shield Bearer

Postby ElfAngel » Mon Mar 03, 2003 6:55 am

Confused but obedient, Lai led Faela to the guest quarters, knowing it was pointless trying to fathom Tyg's thoughts and that in the end she would have undoubtably found the best way of treating their 'guest'.<BR>"Prepare the guest quarters." She ordered a servant upon entering her area in the castle. She sat Faela down in her room as they waited for the servant to return. The silence was tense, but Hate didn't notice it as she was thinking deeply. Fire broke the silence.<BR>"Where is Zelia?"<BR>"Zelia? Oh! You mean the amazon child that was with you?" Faela nodded. Hate shrugged.<BR>"Wherever the Queen has decided to place her." She said, noticing Faela shudder at her apparant unconcern. Her eyes lit up as she smiled, fairly evilly to the element, but perfectly normally for anyone who knew her well.
ElfAngel
Ranger of the North

Postby Esgalgondwen » Tue Mar 04, 2003 4:39 am

Faela sat starring at the evil across the room from her...Faela could feel heat rise in her... she had to stay calm, if she wanted to see Zelia again... if Faela did anything stupid they might hurt her or worse kill her and it would be Faela's fault...<BR>" Maybe if i could see Zelia, tell her everything will be ok..." Faela said casually...<BR>" You'll see her when the Queen says you can see her" The evil looked across the room to her in a bored sought of way.<BR>Faela stood her anger rising...<BR>"Please, just let me see her for one second"<BR>" Sit down, here your nothing, you dont get anything"<BR>" You queen ordered you to get me whatever i wanted, well i want Zelia" <BR>The evil glared at her, then beckoned a servet over and whispered to them... they ran off , back down the tower...<BR>Faela took a deep breath as the Evil walked over to her... the evil grin on her face...<BR>" Im going to look forward to killing you" she whispered...<BR>" Keep dreaming" Faela snapped her anger finally breaking and her hands became balls of fire... The evil jumped back, surprised by the sudden heat...<BR>" The others might be easier to kill, but i wont give up with out one hell of a fight!" Faela screamed... her eyes glowing with her inner fire and rage... remembering the time her father had called her weak, the time her best friend had died in front of her... all the pain, sorrow and hurt in her life poured into her inner flame, feeding it... her fired hands growing hotter with every second...<BR>
Esgalgondwen
Rider of the Mark

Postby ElfAngel » Tue Mar 04, 2003 7:02 am

Lai raised one evil eyebrow. The heat had shocked her at first, but the element in front of her was still untrained.<BR><i>But I'd still better remember to ask Tyg for an apprentice of ice</i> she thought to herself. She wasn't sorry for what she said...<BR><i>But maybe I'd also better watch my mouth...</i><BR>Just then, the servants returned, leading Zelia. Lai politely turned her back, giving the two as much privacy as she was able to give. Deciding that she didn't want to be a witness to their conversation, she joined the servants who were arranging the room that was to be Faela's. It was richly decorated and comfortable, with many red drapes and carpets. Hate smiled at this. Evidently they were trying their hardest to make Fire feel more comfortable.<BR>"Your room is ready." Hate interuppted her two 'guests' and beared Faela's glare before leading them to the room, where she excused herself.<BR>"My apologies, but I have duties to do and people I need to see urgently. There are servants on hand here should you need anything." And without any visible emotion she walked out of the room and towards Tyg's library where she was sure she would find the Queen.
ElfAngel
Ranger of the North

PreviousNext

Return to Alliances and Guilds: The Peoples of Middle-earth