Guild of Madness and Ultimate Insanity (2nd Coming)

The varied peoples of Middle-earth at times found unity in their pursuits, and all too often experienced deep rifts. Engage in lively conversations as we banter about the differences between the Alliances, and recruit for our People as well. Remember, keep it friendly.

Postby Nicolette_StormChaser » Fri Aug 19, 2005 12:10 am

Nick stops singing....
"I want chocolate...I want candy.....I want soda" Nick screams as she is jumping up and down....

all of a sudden candy and chocolate and soda start falling from the celing....

"yeah...wooooohooooo.." Nick grabs a giant cooler and starts caching stuff in it......

after about 15 min it stops falling...."awwww...poppie"......nick drags the cooler in to a cage in the corner and pigs out....
Nicolette_StormChaser
Citizen of Imladris

Postby darlajane5 » Sat Aug 20, 2005 12:38 pm

i have an idea! Lets play tag! I'll be it first!

*spies nick in the corner*

now, for the first victim...heh heh heh...

*taps nick on the shoulder. Nick looks up to reveal a face covered in smeared candies*

Tag. You're it.

*runs away, arms flailing behind*
darlajane5
Citizen of Imladris

Postby Goldberri007 » Sat Aug 20, 2005 4:11 pm

*Smoooort! A large mushroom made of chocolate springs from the ground*

Hey, Nick, there's more over here. Wait...you're IT?!? Uh-oh, we'd better have the schnerples put you in the containment room until the chocolate causes you to feel so happy and sleepy that you won't want to tag anyone. :P :D :Q :D :P Otherwise, we might have a problem...

*Even as Goldberri is speaking, a jellyfish appears in the middle of the floor of the room, a few feet away from Nick and her stash of chocolate. It begins to struggle its way toward her, a sinister smiggle (that's a grin on a jellyfish) on its blobby pale blue face*

Op, too late. We'll have to land soon, or there will be more of these things happening in here.

*The dark side of the moon is suddenly very close, and they can see some sort of space port with ships all over it. Muad-Dib lands the loony spaceship upside-down, and everyone is thrown through the now open front window and onto the silver-grey dust of the moon's surface.*

Hmm, nobody waiting for us. That's typical.

*The jellyfish suddenly disappears, its vanishing preceded and followed by odd squishy sounds.*

~Goldie
Goldberri007
Ranger of the North

Postby Robin_Greenleaf » Sat Aug 20, 2005 4:29 pm

Watching Nick runing off after darlajane Robin sneeks over to the lone cooler over in the corner. spying all of the goodies, "HAhahahaha, their mine ALL mine!" Robin cackled hugging the cooler tightly.

Suddenly "Tag your it!" Nick yelled, "And that's my cooler!" Nick grabed the cooler and draged it off as fast as she could

Running off after Nick Robin suddenly saw Borin laughing his head off at the two. Running off into his direction "Tag you it funny man!" she yelled slapping him hard across the head, "Ha ha betcha can't catch me, Lale lale la la!" Robin chantedas she begain running backwards.
Robin_Greenleaf
Ranger of the North

Postby Goldberri007 » Sat Aug 20, 2005 4:54 pm

Well, at least you are all still as loony as ever. Nevermind that you are all suddenly wearing apples on your heads. :P :Q :P

Anyhoo, we have landed on the moon now, so we had better find someone who can help us with the things we need helped with. At least, the ones that have nothing to do with our mental issues. :D :P ;) :P :D

~Goldie
Goldberri007
Ranger of the North

Postby Goldberri007 » Wed Aug 24, 2005 8:37 pm

edit: oops. :oops:
Goldberri007
Ranger of the North

Postby Robin_Greenleaf » Thu Aug 25, 2005 3:36 pm

"Hey Nick we have apples on our heads!" Robin replied with a laugh. Looking at Robin "Hey you get your bow and I'll get mine and let's see who can shoot the others apple first?" Nick replied with a wicked smirk.
Grabbing their bows both Robin and Nick took aim at each others apples, "think this a good idea the two of you?" Borin asked not liking how the arrows kept lowering at the others head. Looking from one another and back to Borin, "YES!" both Robin and Nick said at once as the pulled back thier bowstrings back and letting the arrows go.
Robin_Greenleaf
Ranger of the North

Postby Borin_Silversmith » Sat Aug 27, 2005 12:06 am

Apple shooting off of heads

a good idea to have not

men of the moon you should find

ship to fix before the rot

It, Borin will not become

too wise for this we be

with power of grey we rule

through out eternity.
Borin_Silversmith
Ranger of the North

Postby Nicolette_StormChaser » Sat Aug 27, 2005 9:00 pm

Both arrows flew off in opposite drictions.."We both have terrible aim" Nick said all hyper on all the sugar she ate.....

Goldberri says "We need people to go and find some one to help us"....
"How about you send those two" Borin says "So they will stop shooting arrows at eachother"....

"OK..Nick, Robin you come with me to find some one to fix this ship...Borin..Try to keep this ship in one piece till I get back."Goldberri said...

As Robin was walking by Borin, he reached out and hit Robin "TAG YOUR IT" He screams as he runs away......
Nicolette_StormChaser
Citizen of Imladris

Postby Goldberri007 » Mon Aug 29, 2005 1:04 pm

*removes apple from head. eats.*

mmm...tasty.

*finds worm, gags. :puke: *

EWIE EWIE EW!!!!

*licks curtains to remove nasty flavor. curtains disappear to reveal three bunnies playing leap frog in the shower.*

weird :|
Goldberri007
Ranger of the North

Postby Borin_Silversmith » Mon Aug 29, 2005 11:00 pm

Leapfrog by bunnies played

Strange to me this seems.

Worms from apples must escape,

before the shower teems

with bunnies reproducing.

or maybe the sorceress deems

that of bunnies she is more fond

then worms in apples green.
Borin_Silversmith
Ranger of the North

Postby Goldberri007 » Sun Sep 04, 2005 1:58 pm

Hmm...You know, I think we'd better put a stop to the...erm...PG13 antics of those rabbits, before anything bad happens. :Q :roll: :Q

*the sorceress waves her hands, and the rabbits turn into bean sprouts*

There, that's much better. :P :D :Q :D :P

*the worms in the apples change into gummy worms*

Ah, fanastic. That must have been a side-effect of the other spell, eh?

*the sorceress shrugs, as if it doesn't matter.*

Whatever. Anyways... I think I see some moon-people over there. I'd better go talk to them now.

*Goldie walks off towards the pale-skinned, large eyed creatures in the distance. The moon people watch her curiously as she approaches...*

~Goldie
Goldberri007
Ranger of the North

Postby Robin_Greenleaf » Sun Sep 04, 2005 7:40 pm

Watching Goldberri, both Robin and Nick looked oddly at the strange looking Moon-people. "OOOKKKK! Nick whispered sofly but when she turned to Robin she saw her looking at a small group of rocks "What are you doing down there" she asked. Picking up what looked like a rock "Hey I wounder if the moon is realy made out of cheese" Robin asked. Taking a bite out of the rock, Robin quickly spat it back out, "YUCK!!!!! it's Swiss! I Hate Swiss cheese! yuck yuck yuckie!" Robin cried out as she begin whiping her tongue off with her hand. Laughing so hard that she ended up falling down onto the ground "Oh My gosh, Hey obin but don't look now but your tongue is turning purple" Nick tried to say.
Robin_Greenleaf
Ranger of the North

Postby Borin_Silversmith » Mon Sep 05, 2005 10:13 am

where it did not belong you put your mouth

if the landscape they did want you to eat

a better look I'm sure it would have

and not be a place to put your feet .

for others your work to do, you should not wait

forward you should go, the moon people greet
Borin_Silversmith
Ranger of the North

Postby Borin_Silversmith » Thu Sep 08, 2005 6:15 am

On the moon the time goes slow

how long we're here I do not know

bunnies into bean sprouts turn

of which most people would spurn.

gummy worms show up again

the least it's not raining men

how long to stay nobody cares

being lost is what scares.
Borin_Silversmith
Ranger of the North

Postby darlajane5 » Sat Sep 10, 2005 8:15 pm

*A small army comes running by, swords in their hands. Their leader spies the gathered loonies, and holds up her left hand, halting her troops.* :horse:

Well, what have we here?

*She points at Themedes with her sword, grinning*

Themedes! Long time no see! I have been waging wars in old lands that don't necessarily exist, and I come back to find that our beloved guildmaster has returned! :D :Q :D

*She cocks her head and raises an eyebrow*

You're not dead, are you? No? Ok, good. Just checking. Oh, and sorry about the squirrel... You see, it belongs to the moon people, who we are sort of...erm...visiting...for a while. There is a small troll in the lamp next to your right elbow, by the way, and it is holding a stick of dynamite. And yes, football would be MUCH more exciting that way. :D :) 8)

*She sheathes her sword, and her men do the same. Then she removes her gauntlets, and picks up something from the floor.*

Want an apple? There's no worms in this one, I promise. :P :D :)

Quote: "I had a real moment of clarity at 04:55 this morning. I had a huuuuge idea. Mother of all ideas if ideas had a mother. Which they don´t. Thankfully. Apparently the idea was too big for my head and so it leaked out of my right ear canal sometime 06:37 this morning. Where did it go? Where did it go? What? I bet it was something awesome. Something great, grand and unique. My good ideas are always like that. It´s like the natural law or something. Rule of thumb. But my thumbs are snakes, so go figure!"

Wonderful, hehe. :D :Q :P :Q :D You are indeed the maddest of us all.

~Goldie :angel:

>-O :x :oops: :angry: 8) :) ;) :? :P :roll: =:) :D :( :Q :whistle:
darlajane5
Citizen of Imladris

Postby darlajane5 » Sat Sep 10, 2005 8:20 pm

*A small army comes running by, swords in their hands. Their leader spies the gathered loonies, and holds up her left hand, halting her troops.* :horse:

Well, what have we here?

*She points at Themedes with her sword, grinning*

Themedes! Long time no see! I have been waging wars in old lands that don't necessarily exist, and I come back to find that our beloved guildmaster has returned! :D :Q :D

*She cocks her head and raises an eyebrow*

You're not dead, are you? No? Ok, good. Just checking. Oh, and sorry about the squirrel... You see, it belongs to the moon people, who we are sort of...erm...visiting...for a while. There is a small troll in the lamp next to your right elbow, by the way, and it is holding a stick of dynamite. And yes, football would be MUCH more exciting that way. :D :) 8)

*She sheathes her sword, and her men do the same. Then she removes her gauntlets, and picks up something from the floor.*

Want an apple? There's no worms in this one, I promise. :P :D :)

Quote: "I had a real moment of clarity at 04:55 this morning. I had a huuuuge idea. Mother of all ideas if ideas had a mother. Which they don´t. Thankfully. Apparently the idea was too big for my head and so it leaked out of my right ear canal sometime 06:37 this morning. Where did it go? Where did it go? What? I bet it was something awesome. Something great, grand and unique. My good ideas are always like that. It´s like the natural law or something. Rule of thumb. But my thumbs are snakes, so go figure!"

Wonderful, hehe. :D :Q :P :Q :D You are indeed the maddest of us all.

~Goldie :angel:

>-O :x :oops: :angry: 8) :) ;) :? :P :roll: =:) :D :( :Q :whistle:
darlajane5
Citizen of Imladris

Postby Goldberri007 » Sat Sep 10, 2005 8:29 pm

Oops, I posted as my sister AGAIN! :oops: :oops: :oops:
Goldberri007
Ranger of the North

Postby Goldberri007 » Sat Oct 08, 2005 7:52 pm

By the Way, everyone: darlajane is my sister, the former Geek55. :D

:Q *SNORK!* :Q

Hehe, that is a fun word. :P

~Goldie
Goldberri007
Ranger of the North

Postby Goldberri007 » Wed Dec 21, 2005 10:07 pm

Wow, this is horrible. Yet another thread that basically died shortly after I posted in it... I guess it must be my fauklt then, eh? I hope not. Anyway, I'll bump this up, shall I?

~Goldie
Goldberri007
Ranger of the North

Postby lotrgrrrl » Sun Jan 08, 2006 4:49 pm

OOC: Hellllllloo new faces! I am an old face, returned.
Hey LK!

Goldberri - it's no-one's fault. Things like that just happen. And please don't bump (so obviously), the mods don't like it.

lotrgrrrl sits, disgruntled, with her foot caught in the bubble-gum.

I don't know about Yeti's and gnomes. It's Mak you've really got to watch out for.

lotrgrrrl holds the munchkin up by the scruff of his neck. He gibbers angrily and waves his fist

Ain't he a cuuutey :)

Mak swipes at lotrgrrrl's face

You can't help but love 'em.

lotrgrrrl hugs Mak tightly. He emitts a weird squishing sound and his eyes bulge

The moon? Haven't I been there before? Or maybe that was just a dream about marshmallows. And I can't say throwing my peanuts into space was a good idea. What are we going to feed the panda now? Perhaps he likes stale swiss cheese? No wait, that's koalas. Koalas and cheese - Bang them on the grill till the fur's all crispy and the cheese is all melting *smaks lips*
lotrgrrrl
Rider of the Mark

Postby Ladykat » Mon Jan 09, 2006 1:42 pm

LOTRGRRRL!!! YOU'RE BACK! YOU'RE BACK!!

WOO-HOO!!!!! :D :D :D
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Koalas and cheese? Hmmmm....

Crumpie, get the blowtorch so we can light the grill. Sorry, no marshmallows. I fed them all to Minty.

LK
Ladykat
Between the Worlds of Men and Make Believe I Can be Found

Postby Borin_Silversmith » Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:03 pm

long time it's been since I've been here

new voices now coming in clear

in darkened haze the months have past

awakened from the spell at last

the evil of that moonling spell

to sleep until the sounding bell

of munchkin's angry screaming

or koalas as they are grilling
Borin_Silversmith
Ranger of the North

Postby lotrgrrrl » Tue Jan 10, 2006 3:48 am

OOC: Can I indulge in a *squee!* :D
Lovely to see your friendly face again LK

Mak flinches as Crumpie light's up the grill... and half of the room.

Yay! Shame about the marshmallows. Minty'll get fat you know, and tear a hole in your pocket. Oh well...

Lotrgrrrl shishkabobs a koala and starts sprinkling mozzarella on it.

Now Borin, they don't scream if you prepare them properly.

Lotrgrrrl whacks the koala-on-a-stick on the floor a few times for good measure.

See? All quiet and ready for flambéing.

singing
Well they're grey all round
and they're singed at the bottom,
there's cheese at the top
and I'm glad that I've got 'em,
grilled koalaaaaaas.
Better than bananas and sultanas,
grilled koalaaaaas...
lotrgrrrl
Rider of the Mark

Postby Ladykat » Tue Jan 10, 2006 9:15 am

OOC: Lotrgrrrl----great to see you, too! How's Moonbeam? (is it Moonbeam?) :?
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

LK and Crumpie are dancing to Lotrgrrrl's song. Crumpie keeps stepping on Mak, which makes his face turn purple. Crumpie finds this very funny.

Minty get fat? (LK takes the catnip mouse out of the leather pouch hanging around her neck.) Hmmmm.....maybe he is putting on some weight. OK, Minty, no more Milk Duds. And you can only have six helpings of koala. Sorry dude.

LK shoves Minty back into his pouch before he can reply. Peering over Lotrgrrrl's shoulder, she points at one of the koalas.

That one needs more cheese.

LK
Ladykat

Postby Goldberri007 » Sat Jan 14, 2006 9:48 pm

Hmm Ha Hey Hi Hello How are all of ye merry olde loonies? :D

I...I am...

Hmm... I have no idea how I am. I am mentally ineffable. And for those of you who know what that means, I do not care if you think it makes no sense. I think it does, and therefore it does. :P

*squints sagely into the distance; squinting because it is suddenly very dark where she is...*

Oh, whoops, I forgot. I just wandered into the closet, while I was looking for... What was it that I was looking for? I've forgotten. Oh well.

~Goldie

:Q :) 8) :) :D
Last edited by Goldberri007 on Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Goldberri007
Ranger of the North

Postby lotrgrrrl » Wed Jan 25, 2006 4:31 am

OOC: Moonbeam is- *grrrr* :shock:
...fine but a little temperamental :lol:

More cheese?

Lotrgrrrl grates a pile of parmesan on top of the koala that LadyK pointed out.

I think they are just about done!

Lotrgrrrl bites into an ear.

mmmm..... crispy. You know Goldie, I always say sense is as insence does. Be it lavender or sandalwood.

Holds a koala out to Goldie,

Is this what you were looking for? They don't often hide in cupboards but you never know. Especially if someones been using those eucalyptus mothballs.

Mak sits on the floor, cramming eucalyptus mothballs into his ears.

I foget things all the time too. Like you know that time when... no, wait... nevermind. It's gone. Who are you again? Hey! You've got koala! Can I have some? Oooh, parmesan... my favourite, how did you know?
lotrgrrrl
Rider of the Mark

Postby Ladykat » Wed Jan 25, 2006 8:58 pm

Ohhhhh CHEESE! Nice stringy, gooey cheese! I love cheese!

LK and Crumpie grab some of the melted parmesan and start alternately eating it and wrapping it around themselves, the furniture and the other loonies. LK wraps a large string around Mak's head trapping his hands as he stuffs mothballs into his ears.

Forget things? I think I forgot something once, but I don't remember.

Hands stuck to his head, Mak jumps up and down, squealing loudly.

LK
Ladykat

Postby Goldberri007 » Fri Feb 10, 2006 8:26 pm

Hmm....Lavender.... :)

Hmm....Cheese.... :D

Ooh, a Koala! I always wanted a Koala. :P:D:)8)

*Koala eats mothballs, then moves on to the lavender and parmesan*

~Goldie
Goldberri007
Ranger of the North

Postby lotrgrrrl » Tue Feb 21, 2006 3:50 am

Bad koala! Bad koala!

Grabs the koala by its skewer and whacks it against the wall.

Don't eat the mothballs, it ruins the parmesan!

lotrgrrrl confiscates the mothballs off the not-quite-grilled koala and shoves them in Mak's mouth.

Stop that noise! Only munchkins squeal. ...oh...

Now I'll have to buy the bundle flowers and candy or he'll sulk forever, and my shoes need shining. Immediately!

Looks around at the half-damaged, bubble-gum stuffed, parmesan-sprayed room.[/b]

This whole place could do with a bit of a spring cleaning, actually.

TADAA!

[i]Metal coils begin to bounce around the room, poking some loonies in the eye.

Well, it's better than the ol' spit and polish that Crumpie does... :twisted:
lotrgrrrl
Rider of the Mark

PreviousNext

Return to Alliances and Guilds: The Peoples of Middle-earth