The White Tower: The Proud Continuation of the AML!

The varied peoples of Middle-earth at times found unity in their pursuits, and all too often experienced deep rifts. Engage in lively conversations as we banter about the differences between the Alliances, and recruit for our People as well. Remember, keep it friendly.

Postby Lord_Tarquin » Sun Jun 10, 2007 1:48 pm

"I will not permit you to succeed in your mission. I will not permit you to seek death in Khand; you're staying here, Rien." Cody replied stubbornly.

"How like a darksider, Cody; commanding me. Do it again." She whispered, rubbing her wrists together to toss a little more whiff of perfume in the air.

"You know I'm no darksider; I just don't want you to destroy yourself when there is so much you can do."

"You're right, Tarquin; there is much that I can do; and much you will do for me." She rubbed a little more perfume on her earlobes; saw his nostrils take in the scent in appreciation.

"You like this odor, don't you, Tarquin? It excites you; fills your head with thoughts you've never permtted yourself to dwell on. Why don't you demonstrate just what you're thinking?"

He grabbed her wrists. "No more, Rien; stop this."
Lord_Tarquin
Rider of the Mark

Postby Riencuran » Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:45 pm

"Make me, Tarquin." She whispered seductively. "Take control, force me to your will. You could do it so easily." Riencuran said, pressing her body close to his. "Just...a single...word. Then I'm yours."
Riencuran
Ranger of the North

Postby Lord_Tarquin » Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:49 pm

He pushed her back with an effort, but the odor of her perfume still filled his nostrils, and dark desires were flooding his mind.

"Why do you deny yourself, Tarquin? Take me."

"I can't." He insisted as she ran kisses down her neck.

"You can, and you will." She insisted, leading him to her bed; he offered no resistence.

"You have always been destined for darkness, Tarquin; why do you deny yourself?"

"I defeated the Witch King's curse; I'll defeat this too." He vowed, trembling with desire for her.
Lord_Tarquin
Rider of the Mark

Postby Riencuran » Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:54 pm

"But do you want to? That is the real question here." She nibbled his ear. "Accept what fate is giving to you, Tarquin. Do not question, do not resist. Accept your destiny."
Riencuran
Ranger of the North

Postby Lord_Tarquin » Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:56 pm

"I can't." He repeated.

"Of course you can; destiny cannot be resisted." Rien repeated.

"Perhaps this is not destiny." He retorted, pushing her back with an effort; he felt a sharp pain explode in his mind and convulsed on the bed. "Don't upset your mistress, slave." She growled at him.

"I am not your slave, Riencuran Elenath." He wheezed out, still in shock from the after effects of her spell.
Lord_Tarquin
Rider of the Mark

Postby Riencuran » Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:59 pm

(always bringing in the magic =P)

"You never stopped being my slave, Tarquin. Just because you left Khand doesn't mean I stopped being your mistress. Obey me, slave, or you will suffer even more."
Riencuran
Ranger of the North

Postby Lord_Tarquin » Sun Jun 10, 2007 3:01 pm

Determined to resist, he ran kisses down her neck; moaning in pleasure, she relaxed, and released her hold on his mind; at that moment, he pulled away from her on the bed and rose to his feet.

"I am not your slave, Riencuran Elenath, and I will not do your bidding."
Lord_Tarquin
Rider of the Mark

Postby Riencuran » Sun Jun 10, 2007 5:14 pm

She cursed herself for once more lowering her guard, and stood up. She struck Cody. If Melika of Dale did not die before the full moon, Kain Kadoa would not pay her, and for Melika of Dale to die, Tarquin had to be her slave, her mindless accomplice. Without his aid, as he was trusted by Melika, she could do nothing.

"You are my slave, Tarquin. There is nothing you can do about it. You will obey my will."
Riencuran
Ranger of the North

Postby Lord_Tarquin » Sun Jun 10, 2007 5:21 pm

"I will not." He retorted stubbornly.

"You will." She replied, striking him again and pressing against him so that he could smell her perfume.

"Hold still. Tarquin." She commanded, putting as much authority into her voice as she could muster.

He did not resist, and held still.

"Very good, Tarquin. I have a task for you."

"I will not do it." He insisted; "I will not betray Melika of Dale."

"You will, Tarquin. Because you know that betraying your mistress is unconsciable."

He didn't reply to that.

"We both know you would never betray me, would you, Tarquin?" He was silent for a time; she let the closeness of her body and the exotic, enticing smell of her perfume lure him in further.

After several minutes, he shook his head in the negative.

"What will be your fate if you do, Tarquin?"

"I don't know, m'lady."
Lord_Tarquin
Rider of the Mark

Postby Riencuran » Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:06 pm

"If you betray me, I will ensure that you die slowly, and in pain." If Cody failed, she would fail. If she failed, Kain Kadoa would kill her, so she might as well kill Cody as well.

"You will do as I say, Tarquin. After all, you have more of a right to the White Tower than Melika of Dale...if you kill her, you can claim your place."
Riencuran
Ranger of the North

Postby Lord_Tarquin » Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:46 am

"I will not betray Melika of Dale." His defiance was calm, and strong. He could resist her even now?

She struck him on his right cheek, mindful of the fact once again that he towered over her, elfess though she was.

"She is the Steward of the Tower and I will not slay her to satisfy your lusts for power and vengeance."

"You will!"

"I won't, and nothing you say will make me."

Riencuran was taken aback, but for only half a second. Seemingly changing the subject, she noted out loud "You leave me in quite a quandary, Tarquin; Lord Kadoa will have my head for failure, unless I placate him."

He said nothing.

"The Lord of Khand dotes on his heir, Carum of Khand. And Carum has long had his eye on---" WIthout warning, Cody grabbed Rien by the throat, his eyes blazing fiercely. "Do not finish that sentence."
Lord_Tarquin
Rider of the Mark

Postby Riencuran » Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:45 pm

"--Aletheia Tarquin." She managed to choke out. She had gotten him angry. Anger could be used to bring him to darkness. "Your sister, I believe? He thinks she would look scrumptious in his bed, you know."
Riencuran
Ranger of the North

Postby Lord_Tarquin » Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:51 am

His fist tightened around her throat; it was increasingly difficult to breathe. Tarquin was furious, but she noted with alarm that she was unable to control his fury.

"Leave my sister out of this. She is not a wench for the pleasure of the bed of Kadoa or any other man."
Lord_Tarquin
Rider of the Mark

Postby Riencuran » Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:15 pm

(Do you ever get the sneaking suspicion that we're the only ones in this thread, and I'm not even part of the White Tower? :P )

"That's debatable." She rasped out, talking nearly impossible. The Dark Crescent struggled to pry his fingers from her neck, but his grip was that of steel; she couldn't free herself.

Black spots began to blossom in her vision as her air supply was cut off, and the elven assassin fell limp in Cody Tarquin's hands.
Riencuran
Ranger of the North

Postby Lord_Tarquin » Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:19 pm

(I keep you around for my entertainment. Besides, there's always people in the mighty White Tower of Gondor. Guards and such. Other members are just on an extended vacation. :P )

Cody released Rien, laying her down on a couch; after reviving her, he left the room.

Enraged at his treatment, but pleased she had pressed one of his buttons, she followed him. For this, Aletheia Tarquin would be Carum Kadoa's, unless Cody swore to kill Melika.

She managed to elude his notice by following him from a great distance; her elven eyes kept him in her sights as he traveled to his home.

Aletheia came out of the house to greet him. He spoke some pleasantries to her, then excused himself to untack his mount.

Riencuran came out of the bushes at that point, bowed with a mocking air, and greeted Aletheia.

"Hail, Lady of Khand."

"I am not the Lady of Khand. Who are you? Has the sun addled your mind?" Aletheia asked in mild concern.
Lord_Tarquin
Rider of the Mark

Postby Riencuran » Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:55 pm

"I've come to tell you, m'lady, of the delightful future awaiting you in Khand. Your husband, a powerful dark lord known for bouts of drunkenness, a wandering eye, and a hard fist. Your safety and life will depend upon how swiftly you give him a male heir, and continue to give him sons as long as you are able. He'll visit every woman in camp, but you won't be allowed to say a word. And if he suspects you of infidelity, he'll break each one of the bones in your body one by--"
Riencuran
Ranger of the North

Postby Lord_Tarquin » Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:28 pm

Cody grabbed Rien from behind, holding her by the nape of the neck six inches off the ground.

"I might have known you'd follow me here; why are you tormenting my sister?" He demanded as he walked away from Aletheia.
Lord_Tarquin
Rider of the Mark

Postby Riencuran » Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:38 pm

(oh, and since when am I your entertainment? And guards don't count. They're like the Queen's Guard at Buckingham or whatnot :P They don't talk.)

At this rate, her neck would never be free of bruising. She winced as he crushed her black and blue neck for the second time.

"I was enlightening her as to her new fate, Tarquin. Like I said, Kadoa thinks she is a delicious flower, ripe for the plucking." She struggled to free herself from his grasp. "She'll decorate his bed quite nicely, he believes."
Riencuran
Ranger of the North

Postby Lord_Tarquin » Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:57 pm

(Since when are you my entertainment? Does "since our first meeting" sum it up for you? :P )

"I'll send you to Khand to 'decorate his bed' before I permit you or he to fetch my sister for the job." Cody growled, dragging her into the stables. He threw her over his horse, as though she was a sack of flour."

"You can't treat a woman this way!" Rien protested. "You're a lightsider!"

"A woman who frightens my sister out of spite gets treated like a sack of cornmeal. Back to Gondor with you." He stated, then swung up behind Rien.
Lord_Tarquin
Rider of the Mark

Postby Riencuran » Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:12 pm

(I regret the day I ever met you. And it didn't help that you were ragging on me in 3 different screen names! LT, Dhalir, PM....yeesh. Attack the newbie...lightsider entertainment...)

"It was forewarning, not spite. I'm not a sack of cornmeal, let me down! Cody Tarquin, you illegitimate son of a mongrel cur, I demand that you unhand me!" She tried to get down from the stallion.
Riencuran
Ranger of the North

Postby Lord_Tarquin » Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:47 pm

"You knew I would not permit my sister's removal, so you mocked her for the sake of upsetting her. Don't think I don't know what you were doing." Cody held Rien on the saddle, not permitting her to get down.

"You're acting like a darksider, preventing me from doing anything but your bidding, you know..." Rien smiled devilishly.

"That's not going to work this time, Rien."
Lord_Tarquin
Rider of the Mark

Postby Riencuran » Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:54 pm

"Do you have any idea how uncomfortable this is? Why don't you throw yourself over a horse and see how it feels?"

Not to mention she felt like an idiot trying to seduce him while flung across a horse.

"Just kill Melika of Dale, take your rightful place in the White Tower, and I'll leave your sister alone. I'll keep Carum away. I won't even speak her name. Just one small killing..."
Riencuran
Ranger of the North

Postby Lord_Tarquin » Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:38 pm

"I'm not the one who offered to marry your brother to the daughter of a dark lord. You upset my sister, Dark Crescent."

"I wouldn't have upset her if you had killed Melika of Dale."

"Yes, you would have; Carum has tried to kidnap her thrice."
Lord_Tarquin
Rider of the Mark

Postby Riencuran » Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:41 pm

"But that's not me upsetting her, that's Carum. Kill Melika of Dale, and I'll persuade Carum to leave her alone. Everyone can be bribed, even the son of a dark lord. You have several very attractive cousins I'm sure he'd enjoy instead..."
Riencuran
Ranger of the North

Postby Lord_Tarquin » Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:49 pm

"Carum will have no woman in my family." Cody growled.

"You can guarantee that; you just need to kill one person."

"I won't do that...I can't kill her."

"Sure you can; you killed the young woman responsible for your inheriting the family curse; a rather gruesome kill, too, was it not? Tell me all the details."

"My memories of that day are better left alone."
Lord_Tarquin
Rider of the Mark

Postby Riencuran » Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:51 pm

If she could get him to speak of the woman he killed, perhaps she could nudge him towards killing that cursed Melika. The sooner that woman was dead, the sooner Riencuran would be a happy assassin.

"Did you enjoy it? Did you make her suffer as long as possible? How did you kill her? Tell me."
Riencuran
Ranger of the North

Postby Lord_Tarquin » Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:56 pm

"My memories of that day will remain forever silent." Cody insisted. Several hours later, he removed Riencuran from his horse and began setting up camp for the night.

Rien reached into a pocket and reapplied the perfume which had been so effective on Cody before; he was tired, he would be more susceptible to her wiles. This time, she'd get him to confess his kill, and agree to kill Melika of Dale.

She watched as Cody's nostrils took in the perfume. "Put the perfume away, Rien; you're wearing too much." He noted.
Lord_Tarquin
Rider of the Mark

Postby Riencuran » Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:19 pm

Stupid mortal. He should have tied her up. It was foolish of him. But now she would have his hands tied with the perfume, binding his sensibilities of right and honor, filling his mind with only one thought -- to kill Melika of Dale.

"I think it's just the right amount, Cody." She moved closer to him. "Tell me of the day you killed that woman." She pressed again.
Riencuran
Ranger of the North

Postby Lord_Tarquin » Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:21 pm

He pushed her away from him. "I'll wash that perfume off you if you come near me again." He promised.

Rien chuckled to herself. "I don't think you will, Cody; I think you rather enjoy this scent."

"I do not enjoy it; leave me alone." He insisted.

To prove her point, Riencuran put her arms around Cody's neck; instead of pushing her aside, he began kissing her lips, running kisses down her neck; his nose was close to her ears now, where the perfume was strongest.

"Now, tell me about how you killed the girl."

"I can't." He replied weakly.
Lord_Tarquin
Rider of the Mark

Postby Riencuran » Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:47 pm

"Just a simple story, Cody, that's all. Tell me how you killed her. That can't be too complex for you." She kissed him lustfully. "Tell me everything about that night, Cody."
Riencuran
Ranger of the North

PreviousNext

Return to Alliances and Guilds: The Peoples of Middle-earth