The AMMM Federation II

The varied peoples of Middle-earth at times found unity in their pursuits, and all too often experienced deep rifts. Engage in lively conversations as we banter about the differences between the Alliances, and recruit for our People as well. Remember, keep it friendly.

Postby §ol » Thu Apr 27, 2006 4:40 pm

Silver_Magiccraft wrote:Anime on tv? Unless you're watching a channel that really doesn't cut anything it's not worth it except for seeing if you like the basics...I like to rent anime, since then you can watch it and be extra sure they really didn't cut anything.

Once more, pretty much your only bet is [as]
§ol
Mariner

Postby §ol » Fri Sep 15, 2006 1:07 pm

April. Ugh.

What happened to everyone?
§ol
Mariner

Postby Bardhwyn » Fri Sep 15, 2006 1:52 pm

They've all come over to the Light, §ol.

Why don't you? Shun your evil ways and embrace Compassion and Love. ;)

Nice to see ya', by the way.
Bardhwyn
Mariner

Postby §ol » Fri Sep 15, 2006 2:14 pm

This coming from womeone who we converted in the past? Not likely. ;)

How ya been?
§ol
Mariner

Postby Bardhwyn » Fri Sep 15, 2006 2:28 pm

That was a momentary, but albeit totally enjoyable, lapse in judgement.

Are you sure??? Aren't you just a little curious?? Come on, you know you want to... come into the Light... come into the Light... :P

Me? Ah, let's say life's been interesting... :roll: Managed to find my way back here after a sabbatical of sorts. :)

Place has changed, I'll say that much. ;)
Bardhwyn
Mariner

Postby §ol » Fri Sep 15, 2006 2:49 pm

Bardhwyn wrote:That was a momentary, but albeit totally enjoyable, lapse in judgement.

<insert suggestive smiley>

Are you sure??? Aren't you just a little curious?? Come on, you know you want to... come into the Light... come into the Light... :P

No thanks. Not much a fan of skin cancer, really.

Me? Ah, let's say life's been interesting... :roll: Managed to find my way back here after a sabbatical of sorts. :)

Place has changed, I'll say that much. ;)

Indeed it has. I idle around every so often, but rarely these boards.
§ol
Mariner

Postby Bardhwyn_In_Black » Fri Sep 15, 2006 4:45 pm

§ol wrote:
Bardhwyn wrote:That was a momentary, but albeit totally enjoyable, lapse in judgement.

§ol, you still care! How sweet and despicable of you. ;)
Bardhwyn_In_Black
Shield Bearer

Postby §ol » Sat Sep 16, 2006 9:59 am

Bardhwyn_In_Black wrote:
§ol wrote:

§ol, you still care! How sweet and despicable of you. ;)

And thus why you'll never succeed. Too many people easily tempted to enjoy themselves. :P
§ol
Mariner

Postby Bardhwyn_In_Black » Sat Sep 16, 2006 6:54 pm

With you around §ol, there is always temptation.
Bardhwyn_In_Black
Shield Bearer

Postby §ol » Sun Sep 17, 2006 4:23 pm

You're too kind.

Of course, with the newer rules concerning RP, I doubt I would be able to be as.....persuasive as I used to. :twisted:
§ol
Mariner

Postby PrincessMelika » Sun Sep 17, 2006 8:35 pm

*pokes head into thread*

Oyarsa's not back? :( Oh dear, Oh dear...

I do have a "Khamul sighting" to report though; remind me and I'll post the pic later. :wink:
PrincessMelika
Ranger of the North

Postby Oyarsa » Mon Sep 18, 2006 2:20 pm

Yes, I'm here, I've just been too busy to post. :D :drink: ...not that I'm implying anything with that last emoticon. :wink:

You're still in black, Melika? :Q ...or have you just not been around since April 1st? No matter, it looks good on you. 8)

New rules regarding rp??? What new rules? :? *sighs* I suppose I'm going to have to get out of this nice, comfy chair and go peruse the boards...

:horse:
Oyarsa
Ranger of the North

Postby §ol » Mon Sep 18, 2006 6:30 pm

Oyarsa wrote:Yes, I'm here, I've just been too busy to post. :D :drink: ...not that I'm implying anything with that last emoticon. :wink:

You're still in black, Melika? :Q ...or have you just not been around since April 1st? No matter, it looks good on you. 8)

New rules regarding rp??? What new rules? :? *sighs* I suppose I'm going to have to get out of this nice, comfy chair and go peruse the boards...

More family friendly atmosphere type of stuff. My whole "flaying flesh from people" sort of stuff wouldn't go over anymore.
§ol
Mariner

Postby Oyarsa » Mon Sep 18, 2006 8:11 pm

Ahh...pity. So more of a PG-13 atmosphere.

I suppose, no more 'hobbit-cocoa' posts as well then? :wink:

Seriously though, (and forgive my ignorance of any new rules/regs) I perused a bit, and I didn't notice any mod posts that banned any such posts from TORC. Was there something specifically posted?

edit: Oh, and PM! When are you going to send over the Khammie-look-a-like/sighting pic??? Is it as adorable as our favorite, fuzzy, fluorescent pink nazgul? :D :D :D
Oyarsa
Ranger of the North

Postby §ol » Mon Sep 18, 2006 8:34 pm

Oyarsa wrote:Ahh...pity. So more of a PG-13 atmosphere.

I suppose, no more 'hobbit-cocoa' posts as well then? :wink:

Seriously though, (and forgive my ignorance of any new rules/regs) I perused a bit, and I didn't notice any mod posts that banned any such posts from TORC. Was there something specifically posted?

edit: Oh, and PM! When are you going to send over the Khammie-look-a-like/sighting pic??? Is it as adorable as our favorite, fuzzy, fluorescent pink nazgul? :D :D :D

It was a long time ago that the changes happened, actually. For all I know, it's eased up again.
§ol
Mariner

Postby PrincessMelika » Tue Sep 19, 2006 7:18 am

Oyarsa: *skeptical look* Suuure you're not implying anything. I buy that. :wink:

Pardon? Black? Where? :Q

Of course it is adorable! I will post the picture as soon as I (1) locate my camera, (2) remember to bring it to work, (3) use up the roll of film, and (4) remember to have a cd made with the printed pictures. :wink:

So, they not only changed the layout (which I'm still not very thrilled with...but the rp rules as well? Thanks for the heads up, Sol. :) [/quote]
PrincessMelika
Ranger of the North

Postby Bardhwyn_In_Black » Tue Sep 19, 2006 7:50 am

§ol wrote:It was a long time ago that the changes happened, actually. For all I know, it's eased up again.

Oh, go on §ol, give it a go. Write us one of your flesh-flaying while drinking Hobbit cocoa posts, for old time sakes. I do like to reminisce.

Make it bloody, too. =:)
Bardhwyn_In_Black
Shield Bearer

Postby Oyarsa » Tue Sep 19, 2006 8:07 pm

*quirks eyebrow* What, you mean you don’t believe that is just rootbeer? Care to try some? :P :wink:

Hmmm, weren’t we at one time able to contact the mods/admin with questions about the boards? I scanned a few areas, and I couldn’t find any links. I suppose we could always try playing ‘Dart the Daler’ now that Mel’s back in blue, and see if anyone comes to her aid… =:)
Oyarsa
Ranger of the North

Postby §ol » Tue Sep 19, 2006 8:48 pm

Oyarsa wrote:*quirks eyebrow* What, you mean you don’t believe that is just rootbeer? Care to try some? :P :wink:

Hmmm, weren’t we at one time able to contact the mods/admin with questions about the boards? I scanned a few areas, and I couldn’t find any links. I suppose we could always try playing ‘Dart the Daler’ now that Mel’s back in blue, and see if anyone comes to her aid… =:)

True enough. :twisted:

Also, how come you're never on IM anymore?
§ol
Mariner

Postby Oyarsa » Tue Sep 19, 2006 9:12 pm

*tosses §ol a packet of barbed darts ringed in black, while selecting the red-ringed ones for herself*

Well, between my computer being taken apart and in pieces for months (I've been using friends' computers not to mention our friendly public libraries'), my monitor not working, and before that, having everything crash (several times), wiping the hard-drive clean, and when things were reloaded, having IM along with several other programs not working...well, it's been an adventure. At present, I refuse to buy a new computer until Vista comes out.

*shrugs and then ponders her aim =:) * We'll see how long my resolution to 'not buy a computer' lasts.

So, my dear prodigal Daler, now that you're more conspicuous in those hideous blue rags, are you up for a little game... :wink:
Oyarsa
Ranger of the North

Postby §ol » Tue Sep 19, 2006 10:44 pm

Oyarsa wrote:*tosses §ol a packet of barbed darts ringed in black, while selecting the red-ringed ones for herself*

Well, between my computer being taken apart and in pieces for months (I've been using friends' computers not to mention our friendly public libraries'), my monitor not working, and before that, having everything crash (several times), wiping the hard-drive clean, and when things were reloaded, having IM along with several other programs not working...well, it's been an adventure. At present, I refuse to buy a new computer until Vista comes out.

*shrugs and then ponders her aim =:) * We'll see how long my resolution to 'not buy a computer' lasts.

So, my dear prodigal Daler, now that you're more conspicuous in those hideous blue rags, are you up for a little game... :wink:

Vista? Ugh. I'm sorry.
§ol
Mariner

Postby Oyarsa » Wed Sep 20, 2006 7:29 pm

*chuckles* Personally, I just see Vista as inevitable. :)

edit: By the by, everyone, I e-mailed one of the mods and she said our little rp'ing 'fights/sparring aka using the Light-siders as target practice' are still fine. The TORC rules are still the same as before, no flamming, spamming, etc.
Oyarsa
Ranger of the North

Postby §ol » Thu Sep 21, 2006 1:56 pm

I know the basic stuff is fine. I was more talking about the....lengths and detail I used to explore.
§ol
Mariner

Postby Bardhwyn_In_Black » Thu Sep 21, 2006 6:29 pm

§ol wrote:I know the basic stuff is fine. I was more talking about the....lengths and detail I used to explore.

*...reminisces fondly about same...*

Hello Oyarsa. I believe I'm finally able to spell your name correctly. Having the ability to scroll down through previous posts does help tremendously.

Oh?! Darts? Don't mind if I do.
Bardhwyn_In_Black
Shield Bearer

Postby anya_Skywalker » Fri Sep 29, 2006 1:59 am

:shock:

Guess I come in a bad time, eh?
anya_Skywalker
Ranger of the North

Postby Bardhwyn_In_Black » Fri Sep 29, 2006 8:08 am

No Anya, not at all! Lovely to see you again. :)

I think the name of the game was 'Dart the Daler'.

:twisted:
Bardhwyn_In_Black
Shield Bearer

Postby anya_Skywalker » Fri Sep 29, 2006 9:21 am

*quickly glances at her baner to check that she's still un-allied*

Oh, whew. I take it Melika won't be coming in here anytime soon, then? ;)

It's great to see you guys again. :D

*glomps Bardhwyn
anya_Skywalker
Ranger of the North

Postby Khamul'sshadow » Sat Oct 07, 2006 10:08 pm

What's this about some cheap and tawdry photo ? The one who dares to post such rubbish will earn a swift, brutal and merciless demise !

Greetings all.
Khamul'sshadow
Ranger of the North

Postby anya_Skywalker » Sun Oct 08, 2006 4:23 am

Khammie-bear!

*hugs him*

What's this about photos? Are you going to post some of your lovely shadowy-ness?
anya_Skywalker
Ranger of the North

Postby Bardhwyn_In_Black » Sun Oct 08, 2006 6:18 am

:shock:

I've been GLOMPED by Anya... should I be upset or terribly pleased?? *thinks* Oooh, I think I am terribly pleased. :D

*glomps anya back*

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Khammie!!??

Photos? I know nothing of photos, only of Daler Darts. §ol was threatening to post a nicy juicy bit about flaying or skinning Hobbits alive...I think it was PM prattling on about photos.

I wish she'd stay in one place, she'd make an easier target...
Bardhwyn_In_Black
Shield Bearer

PreviousNext

Return to Alliances and Guilds: The Peoples of Middle-earth