The Dwarves Guild

The varied peoples of Middle-earth at times found unity in their pursuits, and all too often experienced deep rifts. Engage in lively conversations as we banter about the differences between the Alliances, and recruit for our People as well. Remember, keep it friendly.

Postby King_Flett » Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:46 pm

Slippers? Riot assumed because of the smell they were dead animals, so she ate them.
King_Flett
Petitioner to the Council

Postby Kethasbro » Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:13 pm

"DO YOU NOW HOW MANY TRIPS TO ANTIOCH IT TOOK TO GET THOSE BUNNYS???!!!!! Fine no slippers!" A load rumbling nose filled the hall. :But food I must have FOOOOD!"and on the cry of food Keth ran out of the hall slamming the doors with a mighty bang. a few seconds later he came back through the doors and walked dejectedly across the hall. "The larder is this isn't it?" King Flett nodded trying very hard not to burst out laughing at the cliche of it. halfway across the hall Keth once more raised the his mighty cry and bolted for the kitchen door. "FOOOOOOOOOOD!!" and as he turned the knob and pulled the door... nothing happened.
"Oh yeah.." said King Flett thoughtfully. "I locked it because Mara was snitching the cheese. You won't eat my cheese I know."
"Of course not"
"Than there's no need to go into that kitchen it is devoted strictly to goat related foods."
"fine I'll go to the upstairs one."
"good lad."
And so with once again he charged out the main doors... the ones he went through in the first place. "FOOOOOOOOOOD!!!"
Kethasbro
Shield Bearer

Postby King_Flett » Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:05 am

Antioch? What on Middle Earth are you babbling about. Cheap, crappy slippers. I thought maybe you were a member of Occupy Wall Mart.
King_Flett

Postby Kethasbro » Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:18 pm

Did I say Antioch? I meant... I don't know where I meant it sounded better in my head.
Kethasbro
Shield Bearer

Postby King_Flett » Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:38 pm

Quite all right old bean...Lark! Bring me the pepper spray!

This place is deserted...it's klind of eerie...yet the perfect time to start MY NEW WORLD ORDER...

The goats are all dead. An epidemic of Goat Bloat felled the mighty, milky beasts.

There are only a handful of dwarves left somewhere around here...I thought I saw a couple yesterday...those might have been large rats, though.

I'll need you to raise an army...then we can rule this Middle Earth like gods...angry gods...
King_Flett

Postby King_Flett » Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:25 am

That's why they calls it 'The Lonely Mountain,' I guess.

Almost done with my 40,000 page (size 8 font-single spaced) manifesto.

I'll try and have it finished before that idiot Jackson releases his movie and gives everybody misguided notions of what dwarves look like and how we behave.

Same to you.

King Flett
King_Flett

Postby Maranwe-Ar-Feiniel » Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:33 pm

King Flett, the Battalion is boring. Could I do illustrations for your manifesto? I'm good at stick figures. I can draw rhinos.
Maranwe-Ar-Feiniel
Ranger of the North

Postby King_Flett » Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:27 pm

Why, yes you are, my dear young Maranwe. I've seen your silhouette...

I saw your remarkable performance in Men of the West Side Story. It was the most amazing thing I have ever seen. 'Seething' is the only way one can describe it.

Rest assured, when my 35 act opera The Minds of Moria goes into production, I insist in the strongest, and perhaps even violent terms that you accept the female lead.

Mountain collapsing, must run.

KFlett
King_Flett

Re: The Dwarves Guild

Postby Billobob » Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:20 pm

Can I join this guild I have wind walker as my friend (or do you need to have him friend you?) This guild seems like it would be cool to be a part of. Is this thread alive?
Billobob
Rider of the Mark

Re: The Dwarves Guild

Postby Kethasbro » Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:56 am

"KETH IS BACK! Hello..." Knocks on pillar. "Sluggy! Lark! Anyone!
Kethasbro
Shield Bearer

Previous

Return to Alliances and Guilds: The Peoples of Middle-earth