Swordsmen's guild - New members welcome

The varied peoples of Middle-earth at times found unity in their pursuits, and all too often experienced deep rifts. Engage in lively conversations as we banter about the differences between the Alliances, and recruit for our People as well. Remember, keep it friendly.

Swordsmen's guild - New members welcome

Postby troygaljair » Fri Nov 26, 2004 4:37 pm

This is a Swordsman/Fencing Guild. Post questions and answers, tournament results (if you really fence, that is) ideas and opinions on modern, foreign and LOTR fencing. Keep this thread clean and serious, nothing silly.
As for me, I have been fencing for three years, and have actively participated in National level USFA competitions. (No medals in any National ones, though. :cry: ) I did place third in a state tournament last year, however, and have placed fourth three times :x . I actively research modern and middle-ages (LOTR) swordfighting. I would Like to meet any other Fencers or interested people on TORC. TJE :horse:

MEMBERS:
troygaljair
troygaljair
Shield Bearer

Postby troygaljair » Wed Dec 01, 2004 7:21 am

I participated in a three club tournament last night. There were 18 people there, seperated in two strips (Intermediate Dry Foil) and (Electric Foil.) I fenced Electric and won, beating my FATHER 15-12 for the Gold Medal. Of course, the whole tournament wasn't USFA, so no rankings or anything. :( It was a good tournament overall, however, and I think I even learned something! TJE
troygaljair
Shield Bearer

Return to Alliances and Guilds: The Peoples of Middle-earth