The Mirkwood Elven Alliance - Quest in the Pony in the works

The varied peoples of Middle-earth at times found unity in their pursuits, and all too often experienced deep rifts. Engage in lively conversations as we banter about the differences between the Alliances, and recruit for our People as well. Remember, keep it friendly.

Postby Robin_Greenleaf » Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:03 pm

Randomly poping in to say Hi everyone
Robin_Greenleaf
Ranger of the North

Postby Linteannaiel » Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:28 am

Wow, did everyone drop in whilst I was away? ;)

LAS!!!!! :shock: It's been ages since I've seen you!! :hug: I'm probably too late, but how've you been? :D

And Tinny too!! :D You and your husband are an adorable couple. It's nice to know you've been doing well. :hug:

I'm still in a relationship with James (Bethrael), anyone remember him? It was a long time ago when we met on TORC.. 8 years ago, come September! We only met in real life about 5 years ago, though. Our anniversary is in June. ;) :D

*waves to Vana and Robin, and anyone else who might be lurking* :hihi:
Linteannaiel
Ringbearer

Hey!

Postby indrilgreenleaf » Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:16 am

Hey guys! I don't know if anyone remembers me or not, but I used to be indril_greenleaf... the site made me reregister because I'd been inactive for so long... whoops. I've been stalking this thread for a couple weeks now, and decided to say hello. :) It's crazy how many of the names I still recognize.
indrilgreenleaf
Petitioner to the Council

Previous

Return to Alliances and Guilds: The Peoples of Middle-earth