Minas Morgul Alliance - Darkness and Closure Pending??

The varied peoples of Middle-earth at times found unity in their pursuits, and all too often experienced deep rifts. Engage in lively conversations as we banter about the differences between the Alliances, and recruit for our People as well. Remember, keep it friendly.

Minas Morgul Alliance - Darkness and Closure Pending??

Postby MorgulCouncil » Thu Feb 09, 2006 12:58 pm

Queen Tygarya has returned!

In the mountains there is a city. The city of Shadow, otherwise known as Minas Morgul. This great city had been abandoned for a long while, until several weeks ago when four beings entered and began work.
Work on what you might say, they worked on the city itself. Re-building crumbling walls and tidying the inside of the main palace. This had been the place where the second administration of the city had spent most of its time. This second age of Minas Morgul was ruled over by Queen Tygarya, who had moved in after the Ringwraiths had passed on with Sauron.
The place had been filled with the laughter of evil beings who flew the banner of the tower of sorcery. But it had passed and only two of the four people had belonged to that old system.
They had finally finished and you could see how much different the old place looked. A statue had been placed just outside the main hall, of Queen Tygarya, in remembrance of her and her great reign.
The throne room, which also served as the main hall, had been cleaned, but not too much because it was a dark alliance. A large round table made of obsidian had been set up in front of the throne and around this were stood the four beings.
They all wore black cloaks clasped together with a sickle moon shaped piece of mithril. As one they threw back their hoods and sat on the chairs which were arranged around the table.
“We are finally ready” said Gloamglozer, “The City of Minas Morgul is to be opened to its members once more.” They all looked pleased and Elfkin rubbed her hands together in malicious glee. “Oh I can’t wait for the members to return.” Gloamglozer nodded and spoke again, “Skuld have you opened the doors.” She nodded and placed the keys to the city on the table. “The main gate is open and the lanterns lit.”
Dubatuluk was next to speak, “The banners are up and the path to the main gate has been cleared of all the debris. All we have to do now is to send out the call.”
They all nodded and placed their hands into special grooves which were carved into the table. The grooves lead to a palantir like object in the middle of the black rock which made up the table. The orb lit up with a greenish glow and the tower beacon shot up into the night sky, calling the alliance members home.

Welcome to the Minas Morgul Alliance!

This is the second thread of this great alliance based around the City of Shadows. The first was started by Queen Tygarya who took control of the city after the Nazgul left.
Unfortunately the old alliance fell into disrepair and the Morgul Council was set up.
We are an Interim council who will run the alliance for as long as necessary, or until Queen Tygarya returns.

This is the place for all bearers of the Minas Morgul Banner to meet and post and talk about all kinds of things. But be warned. We are an evil alliance and, as two older members of the council will tell you, it is a place for dark thoughts, maniacal laughter and shadowy but fun gatherings.

MM Members

Baphomet
Elfkin
Gloamglozer
Skuld
Dubatuluk
Ugluk

Esteemed Guests

Kaya
Vanaladiel
Flammable
Mareg
Thorin

So. The gates of the city are opened and in the words of our returned Queen:

Tygarya wrote: Welcome those who choose to follow the flag of Dushgoi (Minas Morgul to those who don't know the Black Speech) I am the Queen of this Place, so respect it. Join with us and help us take over TORC and the whole of Middle Earth, the more the merrier. Join us in the Banquet Hall for a glass of wine and introduce yourself.

Tygarya
Queen of Minas Morgul

[/b]
Last edited by MorgulCouncil on Sun Dec 02, 2007 7:28 pm, edited 6 times in total.
MorgulCouncil
Petitioner to the Council

Postby MorgulCouncil » Thu Feb 09, 2006 1:00 pm

post deleted
Last edited by MorgulCouncil on Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MorgulCouncil
Petitioner to the Council

Postby Dubatuluk » Thu Feb 09, 2006 7:42 pm

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:

What? That was my maniacal laughter. :P

*stretches out* Oooh! Roomy in here! Must decorate. *gets out lots of black fabric and banners* anyone care to help?
Dubatuluk
Ranger of the North

Postby Elfkin » Fri Feb 10, 2006 5:24 am

*Skips in, casting rose-petals hither and thither whilst singing in an annoyingly squeaky voice*

Lalala, skipping in the summer, casting something something, lalala... Oh, crap, is this not the happy little elves' guild?

*grins evilly as the petals begin to explode, giving off an almighty stench*
Elfkin
Ranger of the North

Postby skuld » Fri Feb 10, 2006 8:00 am

Tra la la!
Allo everyone.

I is here. I am so sorry I have been neglecting everyo-wait. I'm evil. I am an evil(ish) person.

SO!

No apologies for you!

: )
skuld
Ranger of the North

Postby Elfkin » Fri Feb 10, 2006 9:20 am

Ah! So you will not give up your apology of your own will?

Then we shall have to TAKE it from you!

*tackles Skuld and starts to tickle her mercilessly*
Elfkin
Ranger of the North

Postby Gloamglozer » Fri Feb 10, 2006 10:03 am

Ah everything is back to normal.

*Gloam steps from the shadows and helps Dubs put up some banners*

So we're all here. Now we await our evil bretheren.

*Waits for a minute then gets up and opens a cupoard in the corner of the main hall. He then starts pulling sofas and chairs out and putting them across the main hall. He finally wheels out a portable bar and sets it up infron of the throne and council table*

Does anyone want a drink?
Gloamglozer
Ranger of the North

Postby skuld » Fri Feb 10, 2006 10:11 am

...O_o...

Elfkin, what do you think you're doing? I'm not ticklish...

XD

*waves* HI GLOAM! How are you this wonderfully evil day?
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Oh, may I have a...oh wait, just surprise me.
skuld
Ranger of the North

Postby Elfkin » Fri Feb 10, 2006 11:59 am

<Progress report. Target does not seem to be responding to tickle attack. Please select response.

A. Proceed to "bashing with random yet satisfyingly large rubber hammer" attack.
B. Abandon mission and enjoy a stirred double martini.

Option B selected.>
Elfkin
Ranger of the North

Postby Gloamglozer » Fri Feb 10, 2006 12:22 pm

*Gloam made the martini (stirred not shaken) for Elfkin and hands it her from over the bar*

I hope you enjoy it Elfkin. Now I think I know what to give you Skuld.

*He pulls one of the many levers on the bar and a reddish liquid poured into a glass*

Here is a glass of my special punch. It is on tap here and I know you like it from the failed party at the Rings Guild.

So. What do you want Dubs

*Pours himself a glass of moonshine from the spirit glasses at the back of the bar, while he waits for Dubs to answer*
Gloamglozer
Ranger of the North

Postby Elfkin » Sat Feb 11, 2006 7:59 am

What, no eyeball?

*inserts eyeball on a coctail stick, and sips*

Ahh. Gloam, you do make a fine martini, if I do say so myself. :D
Elfkin
Ranger of the North

Postby skuld » Sat Feb 11, 2006 8:55 am

*yum*

Graci, Gloam.

So, now that we all have our drinks what shall we discuss?

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

*various forms of torture go running through her mind*
skuld
Ranger of the North

Postby Gloamglozer » Sat Feb 11, 2006 9:13 am

I just forgot the eyeball Elfkin :twisted:

I think we should discuss our weapons as well as torture.
As Elfkin already knows I was the torture advisor here up until Queen Tyg left. Most of my equipment is still in the dungeons by the way.

Anyway. To weapons.
I have just been reading over the Valaraukar archives and remembered Elfkin's expertise with poisons and potions. I think you have a knife hidden up your sleeve that you used to tranquilise Legolas :D

So. What does everyone else have to say about their weapons. Or somebody elses :twisted:
Gloamglozer
Ranger of the North

Postby skuld » Sat Feb 11, 2006 9:39 am

Skuld's Weapons

That is a compiled list of the modern weapons Skuld uses in Valhalla (business) and in the physical realm (here). She has mastered various other techniques, including that of martial arts, potion making (the skills of a learned apothecary) and that of knife fighting.

She can use nearly anything she picks up as a weapon though.
Her other skills will be revealed in time.
Muahahaha!

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
skuld
Ranger of the North

Postby Gloamglozer » Sat Feb 11, 2006 3:48 pm

They are great weapons Skuld :D

My weapons are:

My sword Akallabeth, a double bladed axe, a crossbow, a whip, a sickle, a staff-sword, a smaller axe, a short sword, the staff of forms, his knowledge of magiks and potions.
As you know I am the bearer of the Air ring of Evil Fliers Koftubel and Sasha, my wolf and familiar, can fight as well.
I also have a walking stick which is made of oak and is topped by a wooden closed fist. This is magical and the fist can come alive and fire magical energies in times of battle.

Well. I think thats it. :D

Gloam
Gloamglozer
Ranger of the North

Postby Elfkin » Sun Feb 12, 2006 1:04 pm

Is that all, Gloam? You always were a restrained fighter. :roll:

Skuld! Has the site you linked to gone dodgy? Only all I'm getting is a "cannot find server" page. Unless that is your weapon? :P

Lessee... what weapons do I have? Probably enough to prove me a hypocrite to Gloam. :P Uh...

1. Various knives, both of the throwing and stabbing variety.

2. Potions (not magical potions, just herbs and stuff) and powders (ditto) and so on, with effects ranging from intoxication to tranquillisation to outright death. These are braille-labeled so they don't get mixed up in the dark... you can never be too careful when messing around with poisons, especially when many of them are contact-drugs.

3. Any combination of the above. :twisted:

4. One knife in particular deserves mention: Dwarven in make and quite beautiful, not to mention strong and sharp. It was a gift from a friend, who subsequently died, and turned out not to be dead, and it's a very long story which shall not be retold here. Suffice to say that this knife is not one Elfkin will let go of lightly.

5. Oh, yeah, she's also a dab hand with any ranged weapons (bows and arrows, crossbows, stones, whatever) you care to mention. It's the hobbit in her. :D

6. Her specialities are ranged and sneak attacks, ducking in and out of the fight, keeping an enemy off-balance and unprepared; put a sword in her hand and an armed, strong enemy in front of her and she'll probably have the disadvantage.

...Yeah, that was a lot. Oh, and:

7. She wears the Starlight Ring of Parma, which grants mastery over plot holes and is useful for curing writer's block. It's not really to do with fighting, though. :)
Elfkin
Ranger of the North

Postby skuld » Sun Feb 12, 2006 1:15 pm

No, the D-X server is down, it'll be up in a few hours or whatnot.
: )

Skuld has a few pieces of jewelery that lend to a "weapon" type title, one of which you can find a link to in my siggy.

Other than that, you will just rind out as we go.
skuld
Ranger of the North

Postby Gloamglozer » Sun Feb 12, 2006 1:20 pm

Well. Even though I do have alot of weapons, I normally use my shapeshifting powers in battle as well.
I don't use the small axe and the short sword often. The same goes for the potions as well.

Great weapons Elfkin. You suit them :D

Anyway. Where's Dub's got too?

Gloam
Gloamglozer
Ranger of the North

Postby Dubatuluk » Sun Feb 12, 2006 5:18 pm

ACK! How did I miss all this?? Where was I when this all happened? boy...I cannot wait till this pregnancy is over! well...I can...but it's taking a huge toll right now. *sigh* Well, guess I must get an evil grin in at least. so:

:twisted:

hehe.. :P
Dubatuluk
Ranger of the North

Postby Elfkin » Mon Feb 13, 2006 3:52 am

*chokes on her eyeball*

You're having a baby?

*rushes over, cooing in a manner most unfitting to a servant of darkness*

Is it kicking? Can I feel it? Do you know what gender it is? How long's it been in there? How long till it's born? Baby baby baby baby baby! :D :heart: :D :heart: :D
Elfkin
Ranger of the North

Postby Dubatuluk » Mon Feb 13, 2006 10:58 am

:lol: hehe.. yeah, I'm 7 1/2 mo. right now. It didn't seem to take any time to get to here, and it all slowed down to a snail's pace. :roll: oh well.

Oh. it's a girl by the way. :D

so...decorating...

*puts some artful rips and tears in a banner for good measure* there.

MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Dubatuluk
Ranger of the North

Postby Gloamglozer » Mon Feb 13, 2006 2:45 pm

*Walks out from the bar to give Dub's a box*

This is a present. Any offspring of a member of Minas Morgul will receive one of these.

*Dub's opens the box and takes out a little Minas Morgul mobile with the city, the crescent moon and morgul flowers.*

I hope you will put it to good use and

*He throws up his arms and sveral fireworks fly from the city's turrets and spell out*

Congratulations Dubatuluk.
May your life be more the merry wife your new baby girl!!

*Gloam then moves back to the bar and gives the three dark women a bottle of his punch*
Gloamglozer
Ranger of the North

Postby Elfkin » Tue Feb 14, 2006 5:40 am

"A baby girl!" Elfkin cooed happily, grinning in what for once was not a particularly evil way. "I should give her a present," she announced to the world in general. "Hm... but what? I can't think what a baby would do with a knife, and I can't knit to save my life... What do babies like anyway? Oh! I know!"

She hurried out through a door, and then skidded back into the hall, waving something. It was a fluffy pink teddy bear, which looked a bit foxed and not a little loved, and was patched on its back with inexpert sewing. It may once have worn a dress, as the fabric of its body was slightly less faded than that of its arms and legs.

Elfkin presented the teddy as if it were frankinsence and myrrh on a golden platter.

"Where did you get that... uh... thing?" said Gloam slowly, as if concerned for Elfkin's mental health.

The reply was muttered and its words impossible to make out. Elfkin flushed a bright red.

"What? Speak up."

"'S my bed-time bear."

"You have a bed-time bear?!"
Elfkin
Ranger of the North

Postby Dubatuluk » Tue Feb 14, 2006 9:47 am

:rotfl: hehe...oh my! Thank you Gloam and Elfkin! :D *is happy* :hug: :hug: :D
Dubatuluk
Ranger of the North

Postby Gloamglozer » Tue Feb 14, 2006 10:39 am

Elfkin. It's a great present. But are you sure you don't want to spend a little time in the torture room to regain your mental health :D
Gloamglozer
Ranger of the North

Postby skuld » Tue Feb 14, 2006 11:11 am

TORTURE!

TORTURE!

TORTURE!

BAB-!!

Baby?
We have a bun in the oven?
Ooooo!

And so close!
We need to get this place into shape!

*starts decorating and humming*
skuld
Ranger of the North

Postby Elfkin » Thu Feb 16, 2006 11:04 am

Gloam wrote:But are you sure you don't want to spend a little time in the torture room to regain your mental health :D

I shall go there directly. *sidles down there and begins cutting up elves into the shape of pacifiers*
Elfkin
Ranger of the North

Postby Dubatuluk » Thu Feb 16, 2006 11:24 am

mmm! Elf pacifiers! yummy! ;) :P hehe...

:rotfl: skuld! :P
Dubatuluk
Ranger of the North

Postby Gloamglozer » Thu Feb 16, 2006 12:21 pm

Good idea Elfkin. But I've never much liked the taste of elf :D

*Pours another drink and walks out onto the large stone balcony which was built onto the side of the main hall. He looks around at the scene below. There was the swamp on one side and the river on the other. He sighed and walked back into the hall to sit down on one of the sofas.*

You know. I think we need to advertise :twisted:
Gloamglozer
Ranger of the North

Postby Gloamglozer » Mon Mar 13, 2006 1:19 pm

*Gets up from the sofa*

Now. I don't want to open the torture chambers up again. But I will if you lot don't get back here and start posting again.

Chop! Chop!

Thats both a call to hurry up and a prediction of your futures if you don't come back here now!!!

:D :D :D

Gloam
Gloamglozer
Ranger of the North

Next

Return to Alliances and Guilds: The Peoples of Middle-earth